Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Weembles
Apr 19, 2004

If you point out a specific individuals doing something to advance the cause of the capitalist class, he would write it off as a few bad apples. He's locked himself into the same basic logic spiral that cop lovers use.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Arsenic Lupin
Apr 12, 2012

This particularly rapid💨 unintelligible 😖patter💁 isn't generally heard🧏‍♂️, and if it is🤔, it doesn't matter💁.

I was very happy that there were multiple replies to Manchin's tweet on Fetterman, all of them essentially "You voted to cut child welfare wearing a suit."

Zeroisanumber
Oct 23, 2010

Nap Ghost

DACK FAYDEN posted:

they now do their work in think tanks, mostly

and that one Mexican restaurant where the House Freedom Caucus had Taco Tuesdays (I swear I am not making this up but it might not have been tuesdays)

Tortilla Coast. They basically picked it because it's right next to the Capitol. Food's mid, but they have a good bar.

my bony fealty
Oct 1, 2008

DACK FAYDEN posted:

they now do their work in think tanks, mostly

and that one Mexican restaurant where the House Freedom Caucus had Taco Tuesdays (I swear I am not making this up but it might not have been tuesdays)

Tortilla Coast iirc

I went there once and it was lovely and overpriced and the red white and blue margarita was weak as hell

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy
https://twitter.com/noclador/status/1704437921762447637

everything is genocide except actual genocide, which is fine

Buck Wildman
Mar 30, 2010

I am Metango, Galactic Governor

[Hot Takes] What is happening in Karabakh is not "genocide"

Koishi Komeiji
Mar 30, 2003

It’s not called genocide unless it comes from the genocide region of France, otherwise it’s just a sparkling massacre.

Buck Wildman
Mar 30, 2010

I am Metango, Galactic Governor

Koishi Komeiji posted:

It’s not called genocide unless it comes from the genocide region of France, otherwise it’s just a sparkling massacre.

lol

bedpan
Apr 23, 2008

Zeroisanumber posted:

He's representing the fat guys who wear a hoodie and basketball shorts 365 days a year. That's a decent sized constituency which includes a fair number of goons.

lmao at focus groups literally saying they like him for being "very large" and wearing shorts.

DACK FAYDEN
Feb 25, 2013

Bear Witness

Zeroisanumber posted:

Tortilla Coast. They basically picked it because it's right next to the Capitol. Food's mid, but they have a good bar.
aww gently caress how did I forget the brief d&d thread title "Raiders of the Tortilla Coast"

Jenny Agutter
Mar 18, 2009

bedpan posted:

lmao at focus groups literally saying they like him for being "very large" and wearing shorts.

people love a big ol boy

whaley
Aug 13, 2000

MY DOODOO IS SPRAYING OUT
if you're super tall you can be dumb as dog poo poo and everyone will love you

FirstnameLastname
Jul 10, 2022

Jenny Agutter posted:

people love a big ol boy

Jenny Agutter
Mar 18, 2009

Matt bruenig impressing and delighting southern correctional officers with his physical size despite their differences

Failed Imagineer
Sep 22, 2018

whaley posted:

I'm 6'6" and I'm pretty sure that's how I passed my PhD viva

tokin opposition
Apr 8, 2021

I don't jailbreak the androids, I set them free.

WATCH MARS EXPRESS (2023)
I went from being kinda tall for a guy to being hella tall for a lady

Eventually they'll invent an even shorter gender for me to trans into

Failed Imagineer
Sep 22, 2018

tokin opposition posted:

I went from being kinda tall for a guy to being hella tall for a lady

Eventually they'll invent an even shorter gender for me to trans into

Dwarf-kin will be recognised as a gender once we evolve past our petty prejudices

Zeroisanumber
Oct 23, 2010

Nap Ghost

whaley posted:

This is true. I'm a moron and people just keep putting me in charge of everything at work because I'm huge and show up wearing memorable suits.

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?
theyre just wanting to get on your good side until they can steal your goose

Ghost Leviathan
Mar 2, 2017

Exploration is ill-advised.

Failed Imagineer posted:

Dwarf-kin will be recognised as a gender once we evolve past our petty prejudices

This is P much Discworld

Zodium
Jun 19, 2004

whaley posted:

it's ftw

Failed Imagineer
Sep 22, 2018

Ghost Leviathan posted:

This is P much Discworld

Cheery ftw

One More Fat Nerd
Apr 13, 2007

Mama’s Lil’ Louie

Nap Ghost

Zeroisanumber posted:

This is true. I'm a moron and people just keep putting me in charge of everything at work because I'm huge and show up wearing memorable suits.

I think there's actually data about this, tall dudes are notably more likely to get promotions/management positions, or something like that.

Subjunctive
Sep 12, 2006

✨sparkle and shine✨

One More Fat Nerd posted:

I think there's actually data about this, tall dudes are notably more likely to get promotions/management positions, or something like that.

works for me

A Buttery Pastry
Sep 4, 2011

Delicious and Informative!
:3:

Every inch, for men and women both, is like a 2-3.5% increase in annual income.

One More Fat Nerd
Apr 13, 2007

Mama’s Lil’ Louie

Nap Ghost

A Buttery Pastry posted:

What about for height?

bedpan
Apr 23, 2008

What about for height?

thanks for this

Wraith of J.O.I.
Jan 25, 2012

https://twitter.com/Mikeggibbs/status/1706134832680407399

Maed
Aug 23, 2006

A Buttery Pastry posted:

oh so that's why I make so much even though I'm not 6 feet tall

A Buttery Pastry
Sep 4, 2011

What about for height?
You joke, but the income value of an extra inch of length in the US is actually the same as the upper bound for an extra inch of height; 3.5%.

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer
https://twitter.com/EFDavies/status/1706043083610054769?t=NbOCp_M5tysZnCgU8wpeFA&s=19

VitalSigns
Sep 3, 2011

*LGBT flag emoji* were the Nazis really that bad, the Allies did war crimes too you know

Best Friends
Nov 4, 2011

thrilled I don’t have to deplatform my nazi (trump voting) aunt anymore, since it turns out the nazis are just misunderstood.

Kitfox88
Aug 21, 2007

Anybody lose their glasses?
Rip the mask off with violent applause because better red ovens than red soviets

damn horror queefs
Oct 14, 2005

say hello
say hello to the man in the elevator

VitalSigns posted:

*LGBT flag emoji* were the Nazis really that bad, the Allies did war crimes too you know

Volunteering for war crime duty in the army, but wokeishly

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

A Buttery Pastry posted:

You joke, but the income value of an extra inch of length in the US is actually the same as the upper bound for an extra inch of height; 3.5%.

What about 2 extra inches

tokin opposition
Apr 8, 2021

I don't jailbreak the androids, I set them free.

WATCH MARS EXPRESS (2023)
i have an above average sized penis, for a women

A Buttery Pastry
Sep 4, 2011

Milo and POTUS posted:

What about 2 extra inches
I assumed it was linear, between the average pay of women and the average pay of men.

Cuttlefush
Jan 15, 2014

gotta have my purp
it's a bellend curve

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy
https://twitter.com/gladimirlenin/status/1706717150923325943?t=aeGEDBiJG-aqtHvOM1hHPA&s=19