Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
How many quarters after Q1 2016 till Marissa Mayer is unemployed?
1 or fewer
Her job is guaranteed; what are you even talking about?
View Results

Main Paineframe
Oct 27, 2010

Levitate posted:

why exactly did they shut that datacenter down

(it's to stop paying rent isn't it)

Firing 3/4ths of the employees apparently wasn't enough cost-cutting, so he's trying to slash Twitter's infrastructure costs to the bare minimum now.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Motronic
Nov 6, 2009

Yes, all reporting on it said it was a cost cutting measure.

Thanks Ants
May 21, 2004

#essereFerrari

I bet they left the DC to handle removing their poo poo after they stopped paying the bill

Neo Rasa
Mar 8, 2007
Everyone should play DUKE games.

:dukedog:

Main Paineframe posted:

Firing 3/4ths of the employees apparently wasn't enough cost-cutting, so he's trying to slash Twitter's infrastructure costs to the bare minimum now.

At this rate by the summer it will be indistinguishable from Nitter where you can't tweet or rt or login but you can look at other people's tweets sometimes

Sephyr
Aug 28, 2012

Main Paineframe posted:

When your aim for Twitter is basically "Gab, but with 10% less overt nazis and the odd liberal to be a punching bag", turns out you don't need that much infrastructure!

CmdrRiker
Apr 8, 2016

You dismally untalented little creep!

My worst nightmare realized is that somehow Twitter stops capsizing and becomes a success story that incentivizes other technology companies to follow suit and put their devs through this downsizing hell.

Haystack
Jan 23, 2005

CmdrRiker posted:

My worst nightmare realized is that somehow Twitter stops capsizing and becomes a success story that incentivizes other technology companies to follow suit and put their devs through this downsizing hell.

The fun thing is that Musk made this impossible due to the amount of debt he saddled Twitter with.

CmdrRiker
Apr 8, 2016

Haystack posted:

The fun thing is that Musk made this impossible due to the amount of debt he saddled Twitter with.

Ah, yes. That.

I don't get too attached to my code because code can be rewritten as easily as it can be deleted. And you know better the second time around.

But even I think that amount of "simplifying" is not only demoralizing but bound to be expensive and unnecessary rework that could have been avoided.

Evil Fluffy
Jul 13, 2009

Scholars are some of the most pompous and pedantic people I've ever had the joy of meeting.

Absurd Alhazred posted:

I worked in at least one tech company where we had the options of getting catered lunches from an outside provider on the house, I think it worked out for the company because it was cheaper to effectively buy in bulk and also kept people in office longer.

This is exactly it. Musk is a massive dipshit and literal slave driver, so he sees "we spend money on X" and decides "if we remove X, we save money" when the reality is that companies provide this sort of benefit because it's an overall net gain for them. Spend maybe $10 per person on a catered lunch and get an extra hour of work out of them (and those employees' work is worth far more than that cost)? You'd have to be an idiot to not see that as a benefit to your company as well. Toss in the occasional catered dinner, especially later at 6-7pm, and you'll have people stick around an extra hour or two, or more, as well.

Musk doesn't care, because he's just abusing his employees since it's all he knows or cares to do.

Arsenic Lupin posted:

That's what it always comes back to. If people are in the habit of working through lunch, that's an hour to an hour-and-a-half a day of reading Twitter productive time you get back. The problem, it's a visible expense with invisible benefits, so high up on the cost-cutting board.

It's only invisible if nobody in the company puts together data showing the difference and time (free additional work) loss that not having it causes.Canceling it is one of those short-sighted "easy wins" that falls apart if you take more than even a cursory glance at the impact. Average salary of your tech employees is six figures, or high 5 figures? Even $20 per person per lunch is going to be a gain for you if you get only 30 minutes of extra work out of them by doing so.

I don't mind the lunch thing because for a lot of places the convenience is just worth it from an employee perspective but the "we're catering dinner on these days at 6-7pm" stuff is pretty blatant.

Evil Fluffy fucked around with this message at 21:40 on Jan 5, 2023

Captain_Maclaine
Sep 30, 2001

Every moment that I'm alive, I pray for death!

Evil Fluffy posted:

This is exactly it. Musk is a massive dipshit and literal slave driver, so he sees "we spend money on X" and decides "if we remove X, we save money" when the reality is that companies provide this sort of benefit because it's an overall net gain for them. Spend maybe $10 per person on a catered lunch and get an extra hour of work out of them (and those employees' work is worth far more than that cost)? You'd have to be an idiot to not see that as a benefit to your company as well.

Guess what.

quote:

It's only invisible if nobody in the company puts together data showing the difference and time (free additional work) loss that not having it causes.Canceling it is one of those short-sighted "easy wins" that falls apart if you take more than even a cursory glance at the impact.

Even if this was all written up, in short, easy to understand sentences with colorful graphs laying it all out, I still doubt Musk would have done anything other than what he has. He's an absurdly, unjustifiably self-confident dipshit who doesn't like hearing things that contradict his initial assumptions, and with his history of retaliating against anyone who contradicts him (even from a constructive starting position) I could see that data conveniently disappearing as soon as he'd issued his edict on the subject.

Iamgoofball
Jul 1, 2015

CmdrRiker posted:

This has already started happening.

cinci zoo sniper
Mar 15, 2013

Iamgoofball posted:

Any links to read for companies firing 3/4 of staff recently?

Levitate
Sep 30, 2005

randy newman voice

YOU'VE GOT A LAFRENIÈRE IN ME

cinci zoo sniper posted:

there were some articles quoting anonymous tech CEOs that admired what Musk was doing and openly admitting they want to/wish they could do the same. Basically saying "workers have too much power we need to put them in their place"

Somehow they ignored how lovely the results have been but CEO's gonna CEO

e: sorry, some aren't even anonymous in their praise
https://www.firstpost.com/explainers/why-silicon-valley-ceos-admire-elon-musks-management-style-11834421.html

CmdrRiker
Apr 8, 2016

Iamgoofball posted:

Oh no no. What inept Billionaire-so-im-smart-musk is doing is different.

But yeah, all of these tech layoffs are unsettling. I graduated a few years after the American 08' recession and didn't have much of a problem finding a tech job. But with all these tech company layoffs... it's really concerning.

Evil Fluffy
Jul 13, 2009

Scholars are some of the most pompous and pedantic people I've ever had the joy of meeting.

Yes that was my point.

BlueBlazer
Apr 1, 2010

CmdrRiker posted:

Oh no no. What inept Billionaire-so-im-smart-musk is doing is different.

But yeah, all of these tech layoffs are unsettling. I graduated a few years after the American 08' recession and didn't have much of a problem finding a tech job. But with all these tech company layoffs... it's really concerning.

Speak of '08 in hushed tones please. Its a trigger phrase.

I was a commercial electrician at that time, doing tech work on the side. Tech was OK. Everything else was a literal waking nightmare.

cinci zoo sniper
Mar 15, 2013

Levitate posted:

there were some articles quoting anonymous tech CEOs that admired what Musk was doing and openly admitting they want to/wish they could do the same. Basically saying "workers have too much power we need to put them in their place"

Somehow they ignored how lovely the results have been but CEO's gonna CEO

e: sorry, some aren't even anonymous in their praise
https://www.firstpost.com/explainers/why-silicon-valley-ceos-admire-elon-musks-management-style-11834421.html

Eh, that's not here, not there. The article itself notes that this is everything from people simply closing ranks to having money invested into Musk's Twitter acquisition. Talking about decimating your company and just decimating it like that are two fairly distinct levels of investment.

FirstnameLastname
Jul 10, 2022

Vegetable posted:

To be honest I can’t imagine it’ll ever reach a state where driving in snow can be a truly handsfree activity. The human eye struggles to distinguish snow from things. The real problem is the car allowing autopilot to turn on in such conditions.

If lanes and cars had mandated transponders embedded in them every so-far and especially if they had a way to transmit accurate topographical and road surface info you could get pretty far

I'm pretty sure LIDAR systems can see through ice and snow fine but I might be wrong about that. Being able to tell what's between the very surface of the snow and the road is more important though for being able to determine navigability. People are only able to do that off experience and intuition, your eyes barely do poo poo except tell you how upcoming road resembles something you've driven on before in the snow.

It's almost all fuzzy and reactive, estimated, and normal dry road driving (without other traffic) is by comparison very crystal-clear and proactively navigated, you can easily tell how far you can push things to a very narrow margin, and then leave space between that margin for error and you'll never have to react to anything unless a tire blows out or something. Even other traffic can be predicted and navigated fairly reliably in the same way, just not as accurately

Snow and ice though, you cannot do that because the safe margin is never anything close to clear on first approach. You can't even rely on previous experience because the surface can change drastically simply from having one semi go over it or a few degree drop/rise in temp.
You have to guess and hope you're a good guesser.
Add in the unpredictability of other traffic and lol

a vehicle being able to effectively self-navigate snow/ice on already-known surfaces would be doable, a vehicle that would be able to do it at close to the speed a person can would be touugggghh.

You'd need something that could accurately self-analyze and recalibrate its input thresholds and maximum acceptable incline/decline and cornering speeds and all sorts of other variables on the fly, in response to changes in snow/ice height, density, moisture, all as it happens, while also predicting what it'll be like ahead of it, without loving up, to have anything that's able to be either safer or more efficient than a reasonably skilled driver in an area they're familiar with

the things that you'll never be able to automate are the edge cases, like coming over a blind hill that is covered in ice just past the crest, or going down a curving icy road that has stopped traffic at the bottom

the only way i can method of where things like that would be possible would be having external sensor systems installed along roads themselves that could monitor conditions and just tell the cars where the ice and snow is and how thick it is and probaby have everything on studded snow/ice tires. Like a cyberpunk as hell CCTV/laser-surveying system with infrared thermometers or embedded surface reflectors to measure ice thickness and angle and layers and whatever

you'd really need a live feed of everything as it was coming down to be able to reliably dynamically map out and reconstruct a snowy/icy road surface in a way that would be useful for an autonomous car to navigate it. It's gotta know how much clearance it'll have, how deep it'll sink into the snow, all of that stuff, before it's reached it, or it'll inevitably get stuck/lose control

If everything's not mapped out ahead of time as well as live, i don't think it's doable. too many variables that you can't measure until you're going over them. you're never gonna be able to train a car to identify a safe path through a 10 time melted-and-refrozen patch of road that's been iced over for 3 months

i don't see that happening any time soon

silence_kit
Jul 14, 2011

by the sex ghost

VikingofRock posted:

"Actually people still murder even though murder is illegal" is a really bad argument against regulations.

For starters, the murder rate would definitely go up if we legalized murder, so banning murder is an effective way to reduce the amount of murder.

But also, we absolutely could reduce the murder rate with better regulation. Heavily regulating / banning guns would be a great first step. Guns are considerably more deadly than other weapons that people use to murder each other, and make impulsive acts much deadlier. A better social safety net and better community design would make people feel less stressed and desperate, which would mean that less people would be at the point where they are ready to murder. These aren't impossible fantasies; other counties have successfully done these things. They'll take decades of work in the US, but they are absolutely doable.

Mr. Fall Down Terror is not making an argument against government regulation. He's (correctly) identifying a pretty common pastime in this thread, which is to:

Mr. Fall Down Terror posted:

get upset about things you don't understand without attempting to understand them

Mr. Fall Down Terror's probation in this thread was really bad by the way. Probating him makes this thread worse, not better.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Vegetable
Oct 22, 2010

silence_kit posted:

Mr. Fall Down Terror is not making an argument against government regulation. He's (correctly) identifying a pretty common pastime in this thread, which is to:

Mr. Fall Down Terror's probation in this thread was really bad by the way. Probating him makes this thread worse, not better.
Yes, this thread regularly moans about things they don’t understand. It’s bad. But in this case it was pretty clear people were just saying regulations should exist and he kept going on about regulations don’t exist. His missing the point would be more okay if he weren’t so passive-aggressive about it.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Main Paineframe
Oct 27, 2010

Vegetable posted:

Yes, this thread regularly moans about things they don’t understand. It’s bad. But in this case it was pretty clear people were just saying regulations should exist and he kept going on about regulations don’t exist. His missing the point would be more okay if he weren’t so passive-aggressive about it.

Hell, some level of regulation does exist. Comma.ai got concerned letters from the NHTSA asking them to prove that their self-driving vehicle kit met federal automobile safety standards; it spooked Hotz so badly that he canceled the product the very next day.

The NHTSA has investigations open into Tesla's Autopilot, too. It's just that they've taken a reactive path based around waiting for it to be problematic and then investigating based on the actual problems reported, which the NTSB has criticized them for.

But honestly, it's not that surprising. Legislative action on self-driving cars has largely been driven by lobbyists so far, leading to bills that mostly serve to protect the self-driving industry and create loopholes and exemptions for it, justified by Sinophobic propaganda about how we can't let China get ahead of us in AI development. Here's a rundown that summarizes it; it's a couple years old now, but not much has changed.

Opposition has been sufficient to derail those hills so far, but given the legislature's clear disinterest in autonomous vehicle safety, I'm not shocked that the NHTSA is disinclined to get too proactive.

Precambrian Video Games
Aug 19, 2002

The first result I found searching for NHTSA regulations was a page on their own website that's basically one long, hopeful ad for a fully self-driving future, with a tiny bit tacked on the end about what they're actually doing:

quote:

In 2021, NHTSA issued a Standing General Order that requires manufacturers and operators of automated driving systems and SAE Level 2 advanced driver assistance systems equipped vehicles to report crashes to the agency.

In 2020, NHTSA launched Automated Vehicle Transparency and Engagement for Safe Testing. As part of the AV TEST initiative, states and companies can voluntarily submit information about testing of automated driving systems to NHTSA, and the public can view the information using NHTSA’s interactive tool.

In September 2016, NHTSA and the U.S. Department of Transportation issued the Federal Automated Vehicles Policy, which sets forth a proactive approach to providing safety assurance and facilitating innovation. Building on that policy and incorporating feedback received through public comments, stakeholder meetings, and Congressional hearings the agency issued Automated Driving Systems: A Vision for Safety.

BiggerBoat
Sep 26, 2007

Don't you tell me my business again.
I was listening to an NPR segment about an AI company called ChatGPT that supposedly is starting to look like a threat to Google

https://www.marketplace.org/2023/01/05/can-ai-chatbots-like-chatgpt-compete-with-google-search/

I admit to being a cynic but the very first thing I thought of was that if/when this becomes ubiquitous, isn't it just a matter of time before advertising figures out a way to infiltrate it and basically ruin it? After a while, you ask this thing questions like "what's the best electric car" or "what is causing my headaches?" and you'll get answers for car companies that gamed the AI response or poo poo like "have you tried Tylenol or a crisp refreshing Vitamin Water to alleviate your headache and stay hydrated?"

Q: "I am having trouble sleeping"

AI: "Some over the counter sleep aid brand or maybe a suggestion to join Planet Fitness and exercise"

It seems rife with potential for commercial exploitation; from financial advice, health questions, product purchases and even to inquiries. Because it seems that the AI is deriving its answers from "all of the internet at once" and we all know how much bullshit, fake advertising and profit driven "science" there is. Am I being paranoid?

The other tech thing I worry a lot about is the proliferation and perfection of deepfake technology, which I suspect is coming fast. This seems very vulnerable to exploitation by politicians, world leaders and even film makers or, again, advertisers.

Being recorded on video has long been an arbiter of truth and conclusive proof. But there's going to be a time very soon where none of us will essentially be able to trust or believe our own eyes. Real liars and criminals caught on video will claim it's a deep fake and it's likely that several innocent people will be faked doing and saying things that they didn't. People will just decide for themselves what they want to believe - and that's kind of happening now - but this will take "fake news" to a whole other level. Court proceedings, journalism, documentaries and political ads as well just to name a few things.

We'll have come full circle from recordings being irrefutable proof to a murky, inconclusive medium that doesn't mean anything.

This is without even getting into the area or pornography, where most of this tech seems to be currently applied and for fairly obvious reasons. We're going to have a real horrible problem when every female celebrity has "sex tapes" that they never made and can't do anything to stop. Or when famous males, whether they're homosexual or not, have gay deepfake porn videos made of them.

Megillah Gorilla
Sep 22, 2003

If only all of life's problems could be solved by smoking a professor of ancient evil texts.

Bread Liar

Captain_Maclaine posted:

Guess what.

Even if this was all written up, in short, easy to understand sentences with colorful graphs laying it all out, I still doubt Musk would have done anything other than what he has. He's an absurdly, unjustifiably self-confident dipshit who doesn't like hearing things that contradict his initial assumptions, and with his history of retaliating against anyone who contradicts him (even from a constructive starting position) I could see that data conveniently disappearing as soon as he'd issued his edict on the subject.

Back when he was shutting the cafeteria, Musk posted about how it was costing $300 per employee per meal. Even Nazi Jack weighed in to call bullshit, but Elon just posted some bullshit figures "justifying" his stance, noped out of the thread and hasn't said a word about it since.

OctaMurk
Jun 21, 2013

if my management seriously considered ceasing free coffee id quit immediately because thats dumb

Its legit liquid drug that improves energy and morale

HootTheOwl
May 13, 2012

Hootin and shootin
if I was a twitter employee I'd have simply checked in name changes and convinced my boss it's in line with musk's vision to declutter or make sane the stack or whatever.
What is he going to do, fire me?
I can't collect unemployment if I quit and state unemployment insurance is, at least, solvent.

Sephyr
Aug 28, 2012

OctaMurk posted:

if my management seriously considered ceasing free coffee id quit immediately because thats dumb

Dude, our current crop of managers are one 'bright' idea from demanding we bring our own computers to work. Think of the $$$ saved!

You still need to come in, though. Enough of this home office weak poo poo! Unless it makes me have to pay janitors. Wait, gotta workshop this...

Boris Galerkin
Dec 17, 2011

I don't understand why I can't harass people online. Seriously, somebody please explain why I shouldn't be allowed to stalk others on social media!

BiggerBoat posted:

I was listening to an NPR segment about an AI company called ChatGPT that supposedly is starting to look like a threat to Google

https://www.marketplace.org/2023/01/05/can-ai-chatbots-like-chatgpt-compete-with-google-search/

I admit to being a cynic but the very first thing I thought of was that if/when this becomes ubiquitous, isn't it just a matter of time before advertising figures out a way to infiltrate it and basically ruin it? After a while, you ask this thing questions like "what's the best electric car" or "what is causing my headaches?" and you'll get answers for car companies that gamed the AI response or poo poo like "have you tried Tylenol or a crisp refreshing Vitamin Water to alleviate your headache and stay hydrated?"

Q: "I am having trouble sleeping"

AI: "Some over the counter sleep aid brand or maybe a suggestion to join Planet Fitness and exercise"

It seems rife with potential for commercial exploitation; from financial advice, health questions, product purchases and even to inquiries. Because it seems that the AI is deriving its answers from "all of the internet at once" and we all know how much bullshit, fake advertising and profit driven "science" there is. Am I being paranoid?

The other tech thing I worry a lot about is the proliferation and perfection of deepfake technology, which I suspect is coming fast. This seems very vulnerable to exploitation by politicians, world leaders and even film makers or, again, advertisers.

Being recorded on video has long been an arbiter of truth and conclusive proof. But there's going to be a time very soon where none of us will essentially be able to trust or believe our own eyes. Real liars and criminals caught on video will claim it's a deep fake and it's likely that several innocent people will be faked doing and saying things that they didn't. People will just decide for themselves what they want to believe - and that's kind of happening now - but this will take "fake news" to a whole other level. Court proceedings, journalism, documentaries and political ads as well just to name a few things.

We'll have come full circle from recordings being irrefutable proof to a murky, inconclusive medium that doesn't mean anything.

This is without even getting into the area or pornography, where most of this tech seems to be currently applied and for fairly obvious reasons. We're going to have a real horrible problem when every female celebrity has "sex tapes" that they never made and can't do anything to stop. Or when famous males, whether they're homosexual or not, have gay deepfake porn videos made of them.

There’s a whole thread about this in D&D, OP.

E: Or there was? Can’t find it but I only spent 2 seconds glancing over the threads.

Precambrian Video Games
Aug 19, 2002

Boris Galerkin posted:

There’s a whole thread about this in D&D, OP.

E: Or there was? Can’t find it but I only spent 2 seconds glancing over the threads.

It's on the second page.

I was interested in making GBS threads on the marvels of modern "AI" but I never got past this step with ChatGPT:

Whimsicalfuckery posted:

I was quite keen to check this out but the sign up process demands you give it your phone number so nope.

PhazonLink
Jul 17, 2010
just use a google voice number?

a ton of poo poo isnt smart about counter spam/"abuse" and still accept telephony/voip/what digital voodoo. Hell google account signup either purposely doesnt care about google voice numbers being used or randomly doesnt ask for numbers sometimes??

Blue Footed Booby
Oct 4, 2006

got those happy feet

OctaMurk posted:

My former employer did this. There were even corporate emails (plural) about how much it saved us. Also there were corporate emails about the record revenue that quarter.

Precambrian Video Games
Aug 19, 2002

PhazonLink posted:

just use a google voice number?

a ton of poo poo isnt smart about counter spam/"abuse" and still accept telephony/voip/what digital voodoo. Hell google account signup either purposely doesnt care about google voice numbers being used or randomly doesnt ask for numbers sometimes??

ChatGPT signup doesn't let you use any virtual phone numbers, including Google Voice.

Precambrian Video Games
Aug 19, 2002

Speaking of which, Ezra Klein interviewed Gary Marcus on the subject of AI as a bullshit factory (transcript here). Some parts of it echoed sentiments I had about deep learning still not having any understanding of what it's doing and therefore not being able to distinguish between truth and lies, even if it superficially appears to understand some prompts/questions.

HootTheOwl
May 13, 2012

Hootin and shootin

eXXon posted:

ChatGPT signup doesn't let you use any virtual phone numbers, including Google Voice.

anyone know how to beat that?
I don't want to use a real phone number to ask a machine to skynetr itself

Iamgoofball
Jul 1, 2015

cinci zoo sniper posted:

Amazon just announced they're upping their layoffs to 18,000 at their official website:
https://www.aboutamazon.com/news/company-news/update-from-ceo-andy-jassy-on-role-eliminations
Google layoffs are on the horizon as they recently implemented a new performance review system to fire more people easier
https://www.nytimes.com/2022/12/28/technology/google-job-cuts.html
Facebook/Meta fired 11,000 people in November with potentially more to come
https://www.forbes.com/sites/qai/2022/12/07/meta-layoffsfacebook-continues-to-cut-costs-by-cutting-headcount/?sh=281c71b78456

Netflix, Microsoft and Apple haven't done any big rear end layoffs yet but the rumblings are there and I think when the tech comapnies finally get their wish of recession being """official""" they will drop the axe and chop even more jobs.

cinci zoo sniper
Mar 15, 2013

Iamgoofball posted:

Amazon just announced they're upping their layoffs to 18,000 at their official website:
https://www.aboutamazon.com/news/company-news/update-from-ceo-andy-jassy-on-role-eliminations
Google layoffs are on the horizon as they recently implemented a new performance review system to fire more people easier
https://www.nytimes.com/2022/12/28/technology/google-job-cuts.html
Facebook/Meta fired 11,000 people in November with potentially more to come
https://www.forbes.com/sites/qai/2022/12/07/meta-layoffsfacebook-continues-to-cut-costs-by-cutting-headcount/?sh=281c71b78456

Netflix, Microsoft and Apple haven't done any big rear end layoffs yet but the rumblings are there and I think when the tech comapnies finally get their wish of recession being """official""" they will drop the axe and chop even more jobs.

These are small, relative to their size, layoffs of the sort that happens every time a public company takes a beating on the stock market. There’s literally nothing out of ordinary with the ones you mention, unfortunately, and they’re not even approximately comparable to Musk’s actions.

PhazonLink
Jul 17, 2010
its also after xmas? how much of that is winding down the seasonal crunch.

Mister Facetious
Apr 21, 2007

I think I died and woke up in L.A.,
I don't know how I wound up in this place...

:canada:

Iamgoofball posted:

I wonder how many of these were Union... 🤔

Arsenic Lupin
Apr 12, 2012

This particularly rapid💨 unintelligible 😖patter💁 isn't generally heard🧏‍♂️, and if it is🤔, it doesn't matter💁.

https://twitter.com/dada_drummer/status/1608126835430199299

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ianmacdo
Oct 30, 2012

I just switched from Spotify to YouTube premium. Main problem with Spotify was that it was hooked to my home speakers and whenever my parents visited they would play their music and since then all my Spotify recommendations were permanently hosed. In Spotify there is no way to delete play history.