Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

armchairyoda
Sep 17, 2008
Melman

Moola posted:

one day soon he's just going to walk onto the golf course with no pants on

Statistically more likely.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit

DancingShade posted:

A bad movie that claimed to be Robocop 2. As everyone knows there were no sequels to Robocop.

If you go into robocop 2 with the same mindset you use to enjoy internet gifs it's pretty good.

Inept
Jul 8, 2003

lol

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

it does own hard that the guy who vowed to drain the swamp is the most corrupt president possible lmao

my new dog
May 7, 2007

by Nyc_Tattoo

goddamn

Smirr
Jun 28, 2012

Lol

GABA ghoul
Oct 29, 2011

lmao, some unknown C tier celebrity with a lovely handbag fashion label and zero experience or qualifications is representing the US because Donald is too exhausted from working a single day. what a disgrace, lmao

bvj191jgl7bBsqF5m
Apr 16, 2017

Í̝̰ ͓̯̖̫̹̯̤A҉m̺̩͝ ͇̬A̡̮̞̠͚͉̱̫ K̶e͓ǵ.̻̱̪͖̹̟̕
Lmao

Bert Roberge
Nov 28, 2003

GABA ghoul
Oct 29, 2011

I still remember Roosevelt sending his loving janitor to Yalta cause he wanted to watch daytime TV all day. What a time to be alive :allears:

Owlbear Camus
Jan 3, 2013

Maybe this guy that flies is just sort of passing through, you know?

At least one wall for sure got built
https://m.imgur.com/gallery/ggrMf

paul_soccer10
Mar 28, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

lol

paul_soccer10
Mar 28, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
do you think donny is sleeping in

my new dog
May 7, 2007

by Nyc_Tattoo
I want my children to be successful and powerful except for tiffany she's ugly

paul_soccer10
Mar 28, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer
Do you think trump has an internal monologue?

GABA ghoul
Oct 29, 2011

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

Jose posted:

Do you think trump has an internal monologue?

There is an idea of a Donald Trump some kind of abstraction, but there is no real me, only an entity, something illusory, and though I can hide my cold gaze and you can shake my hand and feel flesh gripping yours as I yank your arm to the point you nearly fall into me and maybe you can even sense our lifestyles are probably comparable but obviously they aren't as I was born into extreme wealth, never worked for anything I've ever had, and failed upward until I became the most powerful person on Earth: I simply am not there.

Multilake
Dec 11, 2016

If you're in a jam, a crayon scrunched under your nose makes a good pretend moustache.

SAD

my new dog
May 7, 2007

by Nyc_Tattoo
bigly nepotist

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

Groovelord Neato posted:

There is an idea of a Donald Trump some kind of abstraction, but there is no real me, only an entity, something illusory, and though I can hide my cold gaze and you can shake my hand and feel flesh gripping yours as I yank your arm to the point you nearly fall into me and maybe you can even sense our lifestyles are probably comparable but obviously they aren't as I was born into extreme wealth, never worked for anything I've ever had, and failed upward until I became the most powerful person on Earth: I simply am not there.

I'll never stop loling that the person Patrick Bateman most idolises in that book is president of the united states

Kwanzaa Quickie
Nov 4, 2009
I wonder if they have Ivanka fill in for him when he's having a "bad" day and is yelling about the pigeons or putting his clothes on inside out because his brain is pudding.

my new dog
May 7, 2007

by Nyc_Tattoo
how long did she sit in for?? did she say anything about the juicero??

GABA ghoul
Oct 29, 2011

my new dog posted:

how long did she sit in for?? did she say anything about the juicero??

"The juicero has been treated very unfairly by left-wing media!"

Ma'am, this is a security conference

Aleth
Aug 2, 2008

Pillbug
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-40534572

quote:

A Western diplomat said his team had decided there were three groups of people President Trump listens to. There is his inner circle of White House advisers containing people like Jared Kushner, the president's son-in-law; the former investment banker Gary Cohn; and Mr Trump's right-wing svengali Steve Bannon. The second group is his cabinet, and their influence varies widely from person to person, reflected in the time they each get with him inside the Oval Office. The third group is his pre-presidency contacts from New York, and the property and media industries. So foreign diplomats try to talk to as many people in this group of interlocking circles as they can, in the hope that if these people see the merit in their case, they will convey it to the president. And if the president hears that view enough times, he will believe it.

However, after laying out this elaborate strategy, the Western diplomat confessed, "but then there are those who say the most important thing is to be the last person to talk to him before he makes a decision".

quote:

The guilty secret of every ambassador in DC is that the first thing they do in the morning is check the president's Twitter feed. That is now the best, perhaps it's the only, way to work out what is going on with US foreign policy.
And while the White House press corps have derided Mr Trump's Twitter diplomacy, some of his allies have a grudging respect for it.
"An awful lot of politicians around the world are watching this and thinking, 'Can I learn from it?' because it's been astonishingly successful," one diplomat told me.

lol, your president's idiocy is infecting other politicians.

mike12345
Jul 14, 2008

"Whether the Earth was created in 7 days, or 7 actual eras, I'm not sure we'll ever be able to answer that. It's one of the great mysteries."

Aleth posted:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-40534572

quote:

The guilty secret of every ambassador in DC is that the first thing they do in the morning is check the president's Twitter feed. That is now the best, perhaps it's the only, way to work out what is going on with US foreign policy.
And while the White House press corps have derided Mr Trump's Twitter diplomacy, some of his allies have a grudging respect for it.
"An awful lot of politicians around the world are watching this and thinking, 'Can I learn from it?' because it's been astonishingly successful," one diplomat told me.

lol, your president's idiocy is infecting other politicians.

Successful at what? Making him look like an impulsive idiot?

tpink
Feb 18, 2013

Melman

Pac-Manioc Root posted:

At least one wall for sure got built
https://m.imgur.com/gallery/ggrMf

:hmbol:

Jukebox Hero
Dec 27, 2007
stars in his eyes
Any politician that conducts all business through social media should be fired, and possibly incarcerated

Kumo
Jul 31, 2004

lol

http://www.cnn.com/2017/07/07/politics/mike-pence-nasa-picture/index.html

Pence says Rubio dared him to touch it.

Kumo fucked around with this message at 15:39 on Jul 8, 2017

my new dog
May 7, 2007

by Nyc_Tattoo

https://twitter.com/VP/status/883408689285214211

rofl

my new dog
May 7, 2007

by Nyc_Tattoo
Known zoophile, Handsy Mike Pence easily gives in to peer pressure. Can we trust his judgement? Sad!

Lodin
Jul 31, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

Burt Sexual posted:

Who dat? , !
Polish Ivanka.

Cough Drop The Beat
Jan 22, 2012

by Lowtax

:omarcomin:

Kumo
Jul 31, 2004

https://twitter.com/brianklaas/status/883628932108619777

Egbert Souse
Nov 6, 2008

Not only did Pence succumb to peer pressure, he was in the NASA room without a hall pass. :mad:

Vegetable
Oct 22, 2010

Next thing he'll say Rubio made him gently caress the horse. The Republican blame game never ends.

Moola
Aug 16, 2006
Republicans can do no wrong and can never admit to such things

because they never happen, they never do wrong

Mnoba
Jun 24, 2010

sexism and completely misrepresenting reality, but lol guys trump is president!

Moola
Aug 16, 2006

Mnoba posted:

but lol guys trump is president!

lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

paul_soccer10
Mar 28, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

lol @ the USA