Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
codenameFANGIO
May 4, 2012

What are you even booing here?

Unfunny Poster posted:

Is that Huey, Dewey, & Louie?

If the one in the back has a green cape then yeah probably.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Scaly Haylie
Dec 25, 2004

Wildtortilla posted:

She should be on a quest to find Horse, MD.

I mean, that goes without saying yeah. Just wondering what magic she should use if any. I've had to bust out Flames to get out of a few pinches, but I don't want to become blaster-type.

If it helps, Barbara's a drifter who don't trust nobody and is just trying to finish this crazy struggle with as much gold as possible. She prefers stealing over murder due to the simple fact that there's less fear of retribution.

This is a kitty who respects and fears the world.

tap my mountain
Jan 1, 2009

I'm the quick and the deadly

All the men are like "Hell yeah danse macabre time", but the women know better than to trust a skeleton

Alfalfa The Roach
Oct 13, 2012

You need to be a badass first.

Now you need emblems from all the Chao mini-games, boss battles, and racing missions and you'll unlock Green Hill Zone

oddium
Feb 21, 2006

end of the 4.5 tatami age

yeah that's easy and not as fun

codenameFANGIO
May 4, 2012

Alfalfa The Roach posted:

Now you need emblems from all the Chao mini-games, boss battles, and racing missions and you'll unlock Green Hill Zone

cool sounds fun :chloe:

The Grimace
Sep 18, 2005

Are you a BigMac of imbeciles!?

hmm

yup

that's a jerking motion

CJacobs
Apr 17, 2011

Reach for the moon!

As a kid I giggled durin this scene cuz it looks like they're doin :jerkbag:

codenameFANGIO
May 4, 2012

lmjo

Wildtortilla
Jul 8, 2008

Lizard Wizard posted:

I mean, that goes without saying yeah. Just wondering what magic she should use if any. I've had to bust out Flames to get out of a few pinches, but I don't want to become blaster-type.

If it helps, Barbara's a drifter who don't trust nobody and is just trying to finish this crazy struggle with as much gold as possible. She prefers stealing over murder due to the simple fact that there's less fear of retribution.

This is a kitty who respects and fears the world.

Illusion to make your own weapons appear out of thin air.

Scaly Haylie
Dec 25, 2004

Wildtortilla posted:

Illusion to make your own weapons appear out of thin air.

I think you mean conjuration.

Stux
Nov 17, 2006

sonic you must collect all of the j/o crystals

Wildtortilla
Jul 8, 2008

Lizard Wizard posted:

I think you mean conjuration.
:ohdear:
It's been awhile.

The 7th Guest
Dec 17, 2003

INSPECTAH DECK posted:

In Super Paper Mario what the gently caress were they thinking with that Samurai place where you fight the same battle a billion times.
You actually dont, I think when you get to room 10 or around that point, a thing happens

i'm with you though, when i first encountered that level that is where I took a break from the game for a while because I didn't know that

Regy Rusty
Apr 26, 2010

Quest For Glory II posted:

You actually dont, I think when you get to room 10 or around that point, a thing happens

In the main story true

But you have the option to go back at the end of the game and do the whole thing for a reward

I did it once

It's hell

E: I do like SPM but gently caress getting everything in that game

Guy Mann
Mar 28, 2016

by Lowtax
Super Paper Mario just had really unfortunate timing because it was the first real Wii-exclusive first-party Nintendo game yet it did a terrible job at actually selling people on the console because the motion controls were almost non-existent and the graphics were worse than 1000 Year Door because all the new characters were simple geometric shapes.

The 7th Guest
Dec 17, 2003

Wii Sports is a real game actually, and a Great one.

Jay Rust
Sep 27, 2011

My sources (Wikipedia) say that there will be no Wii U releases next month??

The 7th Guest
Dec 17, 2003

Jay Rust posted:

My sources (Wikipedia) say that there will be no Wii U releases next month??
A couple of indie games I think. I'm interested in Severed which was originally only on Vita

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Guy Mann posted:

Super Paper Mario just had really unfortunate timing because it was the first real Wii-exclusive first-party Nintendo game yet it did a terrible job at actually selling people on the console because the motion controls were almost non-existent and the graphics were worse than 1000 Year Door because all the new characters were simple geometric shapes.

How could you forget about Wii sports...

Guy Mann
Mar 28, 2016

by Lowtax
It came bundled in with the console, it doesn't count :rolleye:

The 7th Guest
Dec 17, 2003

Guy Mann posted:

It came bundled in with the console, it doesn't count :rolleye:
Pack-ins count the most imo

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

i got invisible inc. is the dlc worth playing with? the game is throwing pop ups about how its not a good idea to turn it on in the first run but i dunno if that's just overly cautious. i'm gonna play on easy or the next step up if that matters.

Tenzarin
Jul 24, 2007
Taco Defender
SOMA is $12 if you sign up for the humble monthly bundle.

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uipt68Tghl8

corn in the bible
Jun 5, 2004

Oh no oh god it's all true!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QDRWXWvQifE
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mvzbuiu0KQM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M4TuWol0HpM

Accordion Man
Nov 7, 2012

Buglord
Cyberpunk 2077 is coming along nicely.

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

Does anybody know how long it takes amazon to put a trade in link on a new game?

i traded in no man's sky about 8 days after i got it no problem but now i'm trying to trade in the much better but unfortunately way too short Deus ex about the same amount of time later and it doesn't have the option.

i also notice that no other games that came out on August 23rd or later are available for trade in so i guess i just gotta wait.

i just like to get it early because a prime preorder+a high trade in value is like AAA gaming for 8 or 9 bucks a pop.

Scaly Haylie
Dec 25, 2004

Awesome! posted:

tutorial series

I bookmarked it but real question, does this series tell you how to, like, interface with the game? Because I seem to recall being ostensibly unable to do what the game wanted me to do during one of the military tutorials.

Awesome!
Oct 17, 2008

Ready for adventure!

yeah its a tutorial series that doesnt tell you how to play the game

Scaly Haylie
Dec 25, 2004

In a way, I'm glad to know that Awesome will never not dunk on me.

Awesome!
Oct 17, 2008

Ready for adventure!

i will say its a little old by now so newer dlc stuff wont be in there. it tells you the basics of how to play the game though which is the important part.

Ciaphas
Nov 20, 2005

> BEWARE, COWARD :ovr:

dear god it's past midnight factorio is un loving healthy

Lurdiak
Feb 26, 2006

I believe in a universe that doesn't care, and people that do.

WickedHate posted:

Dialogue>plot by a hookshot in a video game, especially one like Mario.

Yeah I know, but the discrepancy was pretty noticeable in that particular instance.

Klaus Kinski
Nov 26, 2007
Der Klaus

Ciaphas posted:

dear god it's past midnight factorio is un loving healthy

"i'll just set up another mining site then go to bed"
"why the gently caress is it 4 am already?"

The 7th Guest
Dec 17, 2003

Wildtortilla
Jul 8, 2008
I think I'm going to have my house to myself this weekend. Should I binge A) Pillars of Eternity, B) Mario Galaxy 2, or C) Bayonetta 2?

I've been playing Pillars steadily for 2.5 months and I have to finish the last bits if act 2, do the second expansion, and then finish the game. I've never touched Mario Galaxy 2 since it was released on WiiU. And I'm about half way through Bayo 2 but haven't played it for over a year because work got in my way and I out it down.

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Wildtortilla posted:

I think I'm going to have my house to myself this weekend. Should I binge A) Pillars of Eternity, B) Mario Galaxy 2, or C) Bayonetta 2?

I've been playing Pillars steadily for 2.5 months and I have to finish the last bits if act 2, do the second expansion, and then finish the game. I've never touched Mario Galaxy 2 since it was released on WiiU. And I'm about half way through Bayo 2 but haven't played it for over a year because work got in my way and I out it down.
Finish Bayo 2 or restart it because it's not very long. MG2 is a much longer game.

Wildtortilla
Jul 8, 2008

FactsAreUseless posted:

Finish Bayo 2 or restart it because it's not very long. MG2 is a much longer game.

That's what I was thinking. Also my fiance hates Bayonetta with a burning passion so now's a chance to play without constant judgement.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

:sever:

• Locked thread