Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Alchenar
Apr 9, 2008

greazeball posted:

Can one of you kind ladies or gentlemen please help me with a translation problem?

I'm an EFL teacher and one of my students is writing a cover letter. In it she writes that she has been in charge of the "subsidiaries' lives" by which she means overseeing all of their legal documents from agreements with suppliers to employment contracts. How would you describe this in English?

Sounds like an constructive power of attorney.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

srsly
Aug 1, 2003

greazeball posted:

Can one of you kind ladies or gentlemen please help me with a translation problem?

I'm an EFL teacher and one of my students is writing a cover letter. In it she writes that she has been in charge of the "subsidiaries' lives" by which she means overseeing all of their legal documents from agreements with suppliers to employment contracts. How would you describe this in English?

Is she an attorney? "Chief transactional counsel for the company's subsidiaries", maybe?

Not an attorney? "Chief contract analyst for the company's subsidiaries", perhaps?

blarzgh
Apr 14, 2009

SNITCHIN' RANDY
Grimey Drawer

greazeball posted:

If the "subsidiaries" are individuals/people, then she "Held a limited(not constructive) Power of Attorney for the contractual relationships of these individuals"

If the "subsidiaries" are companies, then she was a "Contract Analyst".

Calvin Johnson Jr.
Dec 8, 2009
I was pulled over last night (in Alabama) for rolling a stop sign. The cop accused me of being under the influence of marijuana when I was clearly not. He claimed to smell it on me. Anyways, I agree to let him search my car (I know this is usually frowned upon but I knew 100% that there was nothing in my car.) I stupidly agree to field sobriety tests that he claims that I "failed." This guy had me standing on one leg balancing my other foot out for "15 one thousands," which I clearly did. Eventually he parks my car on the side of the road and drives me home. I was never issued a ticket but I never got my license back and didn't realize it until after he left. I never admitted to anything; he refused my insistence to be breathalyzed or provide blood. I was 100% not under the influence of any drug. I went and got my car the following morning. Am I in any trouble? Can a police officer just keep my license without giving me a ticket or booking me? Who should I contact to get it back (I don't even know the officers name) or know if I should seek legal council? I've tried googling but my situation isn't covered in any of the resources I've checked.

tl;dr - Can an officer keep my license and charge me with a DWI after the fact if I was never arrested or issued a citation?

Calvin Johnson Jr. fucked around with this message at 15:35 on Nov 11, 2011

jcschick
Oct 12, 2004

What's the buzz? Tell me what's happenin'?
I'm trying to figure this out and am probably looking in all the wrong places but simply, is it a misdemeanor or a felony for a husband to hit his wife in Virginia?

Note: No, it wasn't me that was hit. The husband has no priors.

entris
Oct 22, 2008

by Y Kant Ozma Post

jcschick posted:

I'm trying to figure this out and am probably looking in all the wrong places but simply, is it a misdemeanor or a felony for a husband to hit his wife in Virginia?

Note: No, it wasn't me that was hit. The husband has no priors.

Looks like a misdemeanor if he has no priors:

quote:

§ 18.2-57.2. Assault and battery against a family or household member; penalty

A. Any person who commits an assault and battery against a family or household member is guilty of a Class 1 misdemeanor.

B. Upon a conviction for assault and battery against a family or household member, where it is alleged in the warrant, petition, information, or indictment on which a person is convicted, that such person has been previously convicted of two offenses against a family or household member of (i) assault and battery against a family or household member in violation of this section, (ii) malicious wounding in violation of § 18.2-51, (iii) aggravated malicious wounding in violation of § 18.2-51.2, (iv) malicious bodily injury by means of a substance in violation of § 18.2-52, or (v) an offense under the law of any other jurisdiction which has the same elements of any of the above offenses, in any combination, all of which occurred within a period of 20 years, and each of which occurred on a different date, such person is guilty of a Class 6 felony.

C. Whenever a warrant for a violation of this section is issued, the magistrate shall issue an emergency protective order as authorized by § 16.1-253.4, except if the defendant is a minor, an emergency protective order shall not be required.

D. The definition of "family or household member" in § 16.1-228 applies to this section.

nm
Jan 28, 2008

"I saw Minos the Space Judge holding a golden sceptre and passing sentence upon the Martians. There he presided, and around him the noble Space Prosecutors sought the firm justice of space law."

droey posted:

tl;dr - Can an officer keep my license and charge me with a DWI after the fact if I was never arrested or issued a citation?
To the first part: Maybe. You probably should call the police station to get it back. In California at least, if you're charged witha DUI they get to keep your license though.
To the second part: Yes. However, without a blood sample, it will be really hard for them to prove that case. It kind of seems like he was giving you a warning. That said, my experience with police doesn't rule out that he'll say you refused the blood test.

nm fucked around with this message at 18:30 on Nov 11, 2011

automatic
Nov 3, 2010

by Y Kant Ozma Post
I recently moved out of an apartment in Washington state and left the place pretty much as I found it minus some normal wear and tear. A few stains on the carpet, maybe a couple of thumbtack holes in the wall etc. So today to my surprise I was sent a letter at my new address and instead of opening it and finding my deposit refund I received a bill for over 1,000 dollars. The landlord is claiming that I ruined the carpet (which already had cigarette burns when I moved in), that they needed to repaint the entire unit (Doesn't specify why), and other tiny charges that are completely absurd. I know that I SHOULD have taken pictures when I moved in and moved out but I messed up and didn't do so.

At this point what do I do? Is there any way to contest this or am I pretty much screwed? I have people that helped me move out including other tenants that live in the same building that would write letters regarding the state of the apartment when I moved in but other than that I don't really know what to do. Thanks.

edit: Some of the charges on the receipt are totally nonsensical as well, for example:

Carpet Cleaning 6 Hours at 25$ per hour= 150.00

followed by

Carpet needs replacing 3 years left : 342.00

Why would you clean a carpet for 6 hours if you were going to replace it?

SpyM594
Oct 21, 2008
My girlfriend and I wanted to rent an apartment in Newark, CA. At the landlady's insistence we put down the deposit and first month's rent; we did not sign the rental agreement. We later decided that the apartment is not for us but the landlady is unwilling to return our money. Do we have any options?

potentiometer
Dec 31, 2006

automatic posted:

I recently moved out of an apartment in Washington state and left the place pretty much as I found it minus some normal wear and tear. A few stains on the carpet, maybe a couple of thumbtack holes in the wall etc. So today to my surprise I was sent a letter at my new address and instead of opening it and finding my deposit refund I received a bill for over 1,000 dollars. The landlord is claiming that I ruined the carpet (which already had cigarette burns when I moved in), that they needed to repaint the entire unit (Doesn't specify why), and other tiny charges that are completely absurd. I know that I SHOULD have taken pictures when I moved in and moved out but I messed up and didn't do so.

At this point what do I do? Is there any way to contest this or am I pretty much screwed? I have people that helped me move out including other tenants that live in the same building that would write letters regarding the state of the apartment when I moved in but other than that I don't really know what to do. Thanks.

edit: Some of the charges on the receipt are totally nonsensical as well, for example:

Carpet Cleaning 6 Hours at 25$ per hour= 150.00

followed by

Carpet needs replacing 3 years left : 342.00

Why would you clean a carpet for 6 hours if you were going to replace it?

Tenants Union of Washington
5425 B Ranier Ave S
Seattle Wa 98118
206-722-6848
Tenants' Rights Line 206-723-0500
https://www.tenantsunion.org

They were the primary reason I didn't stuck with a wrongful $1200 bill from the managment company that was trying to stick it to me. It may (understandably) difficult to get to get through so you may want to drive there and be there before they open to insure an interview, but try phoning during business hours. They were wonderful, didn't rush me through the (phone) interview, answered all my questions at length (multiple times lol, (thanks Emily)). DON'T FORGET TO DONATE, regardless of outcome.

EDIT: Also this little gem, its a good start
http://www.lawhelp.org/documents/1593216300EN.pdf?stateabbrev=/WA/

potentiometer fucked around with this message at 20:27 on Nov 12, 2011

nern
Oct 29, 2005

RIDE RIDIN LIKE THE DEMON INSIDE YOUR DREAMS
Here is the situation I am looking for helpful information about:

In Rhode Island, a woman has a restraining order against her husband for domestic assault. She is now seeking a divorce from him and, being a person of lower income, is going through Rhode Island legal services. The problem is, since they were together, the husband has moved (possibly out of state, to Massachusetts). In order to serve him divorce papers, Rhode Island legal services needs some kind of address, work or home, at which to serve him. But, the woman no longer has his home address (since he moved) and he did not work when they were last together and she does not know whether he does now or not. How is she supposed to obtain his new address while she has a protection order against him barring contact? Additionally, given that she is seeking a divorce on the grounds of domestic violence, how can she reasonably be expected to track down the husband and obtain such information? She knows that he is on probation for the domestic violence charges (and so has a PO), information that was obtainable online through court records. But, she has no idea where to go from here: legal services needs an address to serve him divorce papers, and they are adamant that they do not investigate such things (its outside their purview). Where should she go from here?

ibntumart
Mar 18, 2007

Good, bad. I'm the one with the power of Shu, Heru, Amon, Zehuti, Aton, and Mehen.
College Slice

nern posted:

Here is the situation I am looking for helpful information about :

In Rhode Island, a woman has a restraining order against her husband for domestic assault. She is now seeking a divorce from him and, being a person of lower income, is going through Rhode Island legal services. The problem is, since they were together, the husband has moved (possibly out of state, to Massachusetts). In order to serve him divorce papers, Rhode Island legal services needs some kind of address, work or home, at which to serve him. But, the woman no longer has his home address (since he moved) and he did not work when they were last together and she does not know whether he does now or not. How is she supposed to obtain his new address while she has a protection order against him barring contact? Additionally, given that she is seeking a divorce on the grounds of domestic violence, how can she reasonably be expected to track down the husband and obtain such information? She knows that he is on probation for the domestic violence charges (and so has a PO), information that was obtainable online through court records. But, she has no idea where to go from here: legal services needs an address to serve him divorce papers, and they are adamant that they do not investigate such things (its outside their purview). Where should she go from here?

Has she tried contacting the probation officer?

nern
Oct 29, 2005

ibntumart posted:

Has she tried contacting the probation officer?

she is trying to contact the PO presently, I will advise as to the results of that.
thanks

Solomon Grundy
Feb 10, 2007

Born on a Monday
In my state, a person in her situation could obtain service by using a process called "service by publication," which essentially is running a newspaper ad advising the public of the divorce lawsuit. She may ask her legal services lawyer if such a thing exists in Rhode Island.

Large Hardon Collider
Nov 28, 2005

PARADOL EX FAN CLUB
Massachusetts housing question:

A group of me and four other people talked to a landlord about an apartment for next year. We signed rental applications and agreed on a $250 deposit. He was happy with the applications and took the apartment off the market on Sunday.

A few days later, before we gave him a deposit, it became clear that we would not be able to live together. One of us let him know, and he responded by saying he expected $500 by the end of the week, or he would pursue further action.

The rental apps don't mention a deposit, but we did discuss it over email. He's demanding twice what he originally asked for, though.

What should we do to protect ourselves?

chemosh6969
Jul 3, 2004

code:
cat /dev/null > /etc/professionalism

I am in fact a massive asswagon.
Do not let me touch computer.

SpyM594 posted:

My girlfriend and I wanted to rent an apartment in Newark, CA. At the landlady's insistence we put down the deposit and first month's rent; we did not sign the rental agreement. We later decided that the apartment is not for us but the landlady is unwilling to return our money. Do we have any options?

Have you gotten it back yet?

nern
Oct 29, 2005

Solomon Grundy posted:

In my state, a person in her situation could obtain service by using a process called "service by publication," which essentially is running a newspaper ad advising the public of the divorce lawsuit. She may ask her legal services lawyer if such a thing exists in Rhode Island.

this is what she might end up having to do. legal services just seems to be quite flakey on actually facilitating such a thing. in rhode island it seems you need a judge to rule that a 'good faith' effort was put in to locating the individual. although, given her situation (of having a protection order), it seems like any judge should be willing to allow such service to be carried out, especially since she has now tried contacting the PO AND she tried obtaining a new address with RETURN SERVICE through the USPS (which turned up nothing: no forwarding address).

nern posted:

she is trying to contact the PO presently, I will advise as to the results of that.
thanks

the PO could not provide her with her current address directly. but the PO was unsure as to whether she could provide legal services with his address for service of the divorce papers. she should hear back from the PO tomorrow.

El Kabong
Apr 14, 2004
-$10
I bought a used car that turned out to be a scam and had my money returned, but I signed a statement saying: "I will make no complaints against him and his company". I'm in Oregon, if that's relevant, and I would really like to report him if I can.

El Kabong fucked around with this message at 22:17 on Nov 16, 2011

ibntumart
Mar 18, 2007

Good, bad. I'm the one with the power of Shu, Heru, Amon, Zehuti, Aton, and Mehen.
College Slice

nern posted:

the PO could not provide her with her current address directly. but the PO was unsure as to whether she could provide legal services with his address for service of the divorce papers. she should hear back from the PO tomorrow.

Does she know where and when he meets with the PO? Legal services can have a process server or sheriff's deputy serve the papers personally. Or maybe they can mail the paperwork to him care of the PO's office via certified mail with return receipt. She should ask anyway.

Pinkied_Brain
Aug 4, 2004

I have a question about disputing a traffic ticket.

I was going through a T intersection on my bike (bicycle) in the right bike lane. The T intersection extends to the left, so the bike lane doesn't actually intersects with any traffic. However, there is a stop sign there and I ran through it.

I got stopped by a cop and got a ticket for running a stop sign (as a side note, as he was writing me the ticket for about 2 minutes, they stopped 3 more bikers running that stop sign. I don't think a single person would stop there... pure revenue generation).

As the cop stopped me, I said "I slowed down" and he replied "What, to 15?". The ticket however, states that I was going 20 mph.

Now the question - I already disputed the ticket and intend to plead not guilty, the court date is scheduled for March of next year. I am wondering whether this 15 vs 20 detail would justify a dismissal of the ticket. The cop himself said I was going 15, but the ticket says 20, so it's filled out incorrectly. Can I use this? Anything else I can do here?

This does not go on my driver's record since I was going on a bike, but I am trying to not pay the ticket at all.

FrozenVent
May 1, 2009

The Boeing 737-200QC is the undisputed workhorse of the skies.
IANAL, but I really don't think it matters how fast you were going when you ran the stop sign - You either stopped or you didn't.

nm
Jan 28, 2008

"I saw Minos the Space Judge holding a golden sceptre and passing sentence upon the Martians. There he presided, and around him the noble Space Prosecutors sought the firm justice of space law."

FrozenVent posted:

IANAL, but I really don't think it matters how fast you were going when you ran the stop sign - You either stopped or you didn't.
No, it wouldn't. What would matter is the intersection design and placment of the stop sign and all that stuff. He'll need to get into the nitty gritty of the local vehicle code and possibly whthere the interection complies with the standards. You might want to ask the traffic engineer thread about intersection design and the rules around it.

Unless your state has the idaho stop. Then speed matters as the idaho stop allows you to treat stop signs as yield signs. idaho has it, dunno about other states.

nern
Oct 29, 2005

ibntumart posted:

Does she know where and when he meets with the PO? Legal services can have a process server or sheriff's deputy serve the papers personally. Or maybe they can mail the paperwork to him care of the PO's office via certified mail with return receipt. She should ask anyway.

she has no info about when or where he meets with his PO. Hopefully she will get some good info from the PO tomorrow. If not, the next step will be either this or going for the service through publication.

ibntumart
Mar 18, 2007

College Slice

nern posted:

she has no info about when or where he meets with his PO. Hopefully she will get some good info from the PO tomorrow. If not, the next step will be either this or going for the service through publication.

But she does have the court information for his conviction, right? She could call up to find out the local probation office's address. Though why the PO doesn't just give her that information is odd as probation office addresses are public.

Pinkied_Brain
Aug 4, 2004

FrozenVent posted:

My argument would be that the ticket is filled out incorrectly, specifying a speed much higher than what I was doing. And it's in fact higher than what the police officer told me. I am not trying to say that I didn't miss the stop because I was only going 15 mph.
Is that not a valid argument for dismissal?

Also I am in San Francisco, I am pretty sure the intersection is legal.

ibntumart
Mar 18, 2007

College Slice

Pinkied_Brain posted:

Now the question - I already disputed the ticket and intend to plead not guilty, the court date is scheduled for March of next year. I am wondering whether this 15 vs 20 detail would justify a dismissal of the ticket. The cop himself said I was going 15, but the ticket says 20, so it's filled out incorrectly. Can I use this? Anything else I can do here?

I want to make sure I understand. Your ticket is for running a stop sign and you want to argue in court that you are not guilty of running a stop sign because you did so at 15 MPH rather 20. There must be something I missed in your post because this makes zero sense. Are bicyclists in the city not required to stop at stop signs?

Lord Gaga
May 9, 2010
You got a ticket on a loving bicycle?

nern
Oct 29, 2005

ibntumart posted:

But she does have the court information for his conviction, right? She could call up to find out the local probation office's address. Though why the PO doesn't just give her that information is odd as probation office addresses are public.

im sorry if i was unclear. what i meant was that the PO would not give her her husband's address, not the address of the probation office.

Pinkied_Brain
Aug 4, 2004

Lord Gaga posted:

You got a ticket on a loving bicycle?

People get tickets on bikes all the time, I live in a city. And they should, people run red lights in busy downtown intersections. But this is a fuckin T intersection in a residential area and I was going along the straight side on the right, so it's literally impossible for me to collide with another car. They were just taking money from commuters on a technicality.

Anyway, back to the ticket - I heard that an incorrectly filled out ticket can qualify for a dismissal. For example if I was going 80 on the freeway, but the cop filled it out as me going 90, I can get it dismissed even though I was breaking the law. I might be wrong on that, that's why I am asking. Because in this case I kinda have proof that I was going slower than the ticket indicates.

If that's not the case, I guess I'll just have to hope the cop doesn't show up... It's 200 bucks.

Pinkied_Brain fucked around with this message at 04:38 on Nov 17, 2011

Edgecrush_td
Dec 11, 2007

I spin more rhymes than a Lazy Susan, and I'm innocent, 'till my guilt is proven -J-Roc
I have a problem with my local jackass school superintendent. I want to record a telephone conversation with him, and send it to the school board members. To enlighten them to his shady business practices.

I live in Indiana, where we have a one-party consent law. So I know I can record it legally. The question is... can I take the recorded audio and give it to the schoolboard members feeling confident that I'm not breaking any laws.

I have not found any info regarding this question. Hopefully someone can help.

Incredulous Red
Mar 25, 2008

Pinkied_Brain posted:

People get tickets on bikes all the time, I live in a city. And they should, people run red lights in busy downtown intersections. But this is a fuckin T intersection in a residential area and I was going along the straight side on the right, so it's literally impossible for me to collide with another car. They were just taking money from commuters on a technicality.

Anyway, back to the ticket - I heard that an incorrectly filled out ticket can qualify for a dismissal. For example if I was going 80 on the freeway, but the cop filled it out as me going 90, I can get it dismissed even though I was breaking the law. I might be wrong on that, that's why I am asking. Because in this case I kinda have proof that I was going slower than the ticket indicates.

If that's not the case, I guess I'll just have to hope the cop doesn't show up... It's 200 bucks.

If it's California, the correct answer is "trial by written declaration". And don't admit you ran the stop sign in your declaration.

ibntumart
Mar 18, 2007

College Slice

Incredulous Red posted:

If it's California, the correct answer is "trial by written declaration". And don't admit you ran the stop sign in your declaration.

That just means Pinkied_Brain can contest the ticket without going into court, though; this isn't some sort of technicality that's going to get him or her off. Granted, if the judge rules against Pinkied_Brain, there's the option of requesting a new (in-person) trial, but again, that doesn't mean he or she will have the ticket magically go away.

Also, I imagine the officer would be pretty likely to respond since he or she can write the response on the clock without even having to get up from their chair. No need to spend the morning in court.

Incredulous Red
Mar 25, 2008

ibntumart posted:

That just means Pinkied_Brain can contest the ticket without going into court, though; this isn't some sort of technicality that's going to get him or her off. Granted, if the judge rules against Pinkied_Brain, there's the option of requesting a new (in-person) trial, but again, that doesn't mean he or she will have the ticket magically go away.

Also, I imagine the officer would be pretty likely to respond since he or she can write the response on the clock without even having to get up from their chair. No need to spend the morning in court.

You'd be surprised how few officers actually follow up on trials by written declaration. And think of it this way: it gives you two chances for the officer to miss "court"

nm
Jan 28, 2008

Incredulous Red posted:

You'd be surprised how few officers actually follow up on trials by written declaration. And think of it this way: it gives you two chances for the officer to miss "court"
Officers get paid OT (generally a minimum 4 hours, depends on union contract) to come to court.
They get no extra hours (much less OT) to respond to trial by declaration.

CaptainFuzychin
Aug 21, 2005
So I got the following email today:

YouTube posted:

Dear Captain Fuzychin,

Your video, Captain Fuzychin's Video, may have content that is owned or licensed by Dance all Day.

No action is required on your part; however, if you are interested in learning how this affects your video, please visit the Content ID Matches section of your account for more information.

Sincerely,
- The YouTube Team

After way too much googling, I figured out that Dance All Day is a German digital music distribution company, and that from the sound of various people's complaints about having similar issues, it seems that my video has been mistaken for one that contains their content. Upon further investigation I found that not one but TWO of my videos have been flagged by youtube for infringement on the same company, and are blocked from being viewed in Germany. So I did the logical thing and filed a dispute claim via Youtube's handy and little form that doesn't give me any option to state my case.

This is my case: the videos in question are entirely original content that I made in film school years ago, one of which doesn't even have music and the other has completely original music created specifically for the movie by a guitarist I know. Aside from that, both videos actually predate the existence of Dance All Day by a couple years. So obviously enough, they can't possibly contain anyone else's intellectual property.

My questions:
1: Is my ability to copyright these videos in any way impeded by this? I am in the process of copyrighting everything I've done and I don't want this bullshit getting in the way.

2: If I can't solve the problem through Youtube's fairly inept dispute system, how would I go about addressing this legally?

3: The videos are part of a web show that I still make: what's the best way for me to copyright a whole season of a web show? There's several episodes, do I copyright them each individually or send a DVD of them all to the Library of Congress? Are there any resources online with tutorials for how to go about this and what methods to use?

Car Stranger
Feb 16, 2005

My housemate is being evicted tomorrow because he essentially stole from us, owes our landlady about £1k (England) and we guess he must have cumulative debts to various creditors of about £15k. Figured here would be the best place to ask about what'll probably happen to him. I'm presuming his best course of action would be to declare bankruptcy, but he's loathe to even admit to us what happened (actually tried to fabricate a bank statement to show that he had paid for the insurance we gave him money for, despite the insurance company telling us there was a different, cheaper policy that just covered his stuff on the house and his grandmother telling us the cost of the policy came off her card after she gave him her details).

I mean I'm really angry but it's subsided a little and as much of a hopeless gently caress up/possible sociopath as he is, I don't want to see him destitute.

Lord Gaga
May 9, 2010

Incredulous Red posted:

This is not how it works in Florida, no idea about cali. If you file an affidavit of defense for a ticket you waive your right to an in person trial unless you file and appeal to the ruling.

entris
Oct 22, 2008

by Y Kant Ozma Post

El Kabong posted:

I bought a used car that turned out to be a scam and had my money returned, but I signed a statement saying: "I will make no complaints against him and his company". I'm in Oregon, if that's relevant, and I would really like to report him if I can.

Report him to the proper law enforcement people. His little waiver does nothing to stop law enforcement / consumer protection people from going after him. It may (may) stop you in particular from suing him - although I really doubt it.

When someone engages in fraud, they don't get to protect themselves by having their victims sign a will-not-sue agreement.

Incredulous Red
Mar 25, 2008

Lord Gaga posted:

This is not how it works in Florida, no idea about cali. If you file an affidavit of defense for a ticket you waive your right to an in person trial unless you file and appeal to the ruling.

In California, you can get a trial by written declaration, and then a trial de novo, per statute, if you're unhappy with the outcome of your trial by written declaration. This is why the correct answer in regard to California traffic tickets is always, always, trial by written declaration.

Two bites of the apple > one bite of the apple

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pinkied_Brain
Aug 4, 2004

So it's too late for me to do this now, since I already got a live court date, right?