Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Jackie D
May 27, 2009

Democracy is like a tambourine - not everyone can be trusted with it.

Lovechop posted:

imagine not liking keven posts tho, wow

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wol
Dec 15, 2012

See you in the
UNDERDARK

Lovechop posted:

what, splyce h2k is gonna be sick man

Yeah but it's European, so it makes Yanks all fidgety and poo poo. They have to do five Constitution recitations and fire a gun into the air before they can calm down.

henkman
Oct 8, 2008
NA and EU would never pick kindred

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

I'm not making a fucking QCS thread for this but seriously can we take a harder stance on Kiwifarms freaks like this guy, Jesus Christ seriously, you used to be better at knocking these creeps down. I guess ADTRW mods aren't responsible like GBS mods are.
Speaking of yankees lmao at the country song to end LCK

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

I'm not making a fucking QCS thread for this but seriously can we take a harder stance on Kiwifarms freaks like this guy, Jesus Christ seriously, you used to be better at knocking these creeps down. I guess ADTRW mods aren't responsible like GBS mods are.

henkman posted:

NA and EU would never pick kindred
Watching Dinter pick Kindred 3 games in a row and bust was heartbreaking to me. He's like the KaKao of LMS, always laughing and torturing his team mates. Goodnight sweet prince may you rest in piss at the bottom with your kindred waifu

YancyQ
Jan 18, 2008
Grimey Drawer
congrats to RONX tigers i don't see how they're going to beat CLG at worlds but if there's anything this season has taught me it's to believe in miracles

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

In the LCK Playoffs, Blue side won 23 out of 29 games.

Riot SWEARS there's nothing wrong and the blue side advantage is just totally a myth.

stump collector
May 28, 2007
smeb smeb smeb smeb smeb smeb smeb

Aumanor
Nov 9, 2012

RealFoxy posted:

In the LCK Playoffs, Blue side won 23 out of 29 games.

Riot SWEARS there's nothing wrong and the blue side advantage is just totally a myth.

Isn't that at least partially, and possibly mostly, caused by pick order?

E: Also, GO H2K!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Aumanor fucked around with this message at 16:08 on Aug 20, 2016

Radical
Apr 6, 2011

jankos is really popping off here

Libertine
Jun 21, 2004

When I die, I hope they say I made the eSports industry a better place than I made millions of dollars.

Radical posted:

jankos is really popping off here

he just benched the kench

Aumanor
Nov 9, 2012
H2K's getting stalled here, I'm a bit worried.

stump collector
May 28, 2007
lets go forgiven

Aumanor
Nov 9, 2012

Aumanor posted:

H2K's getting stalled here, I'm a bit worried.

And right as I say that, they clean house.

henkman
Oct 8, 2008
was that a 4v5

Aumanor
Nov 9, 2012

henkman posted:

was that a 4v5

Ashe joined when the fight was already initiated, but for the most part, it was.

YancyQ
Jan 18, 2008
Grimey Drawer
Splyce is gonna be the first team ever to get relegated in the playoffs

Aumanor
Nov 9, 2012

YancyQ posted:

Splyce is gonna be the first team ever to get relegated in the playoffs

? Whatever the joke was, I'm afraid it went right over my head.

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

Do it Ryu, play an assassin and BM Splyce

Lovechop
Feb 1, 2005

cheers mate
jankos not choking in playoffs :unsmith:

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

Lovechop posted:

jankos not choking in playoffs :unsmith:
You can probably say this about everyone in H2K except Odoamne. He hasn't choked that hard, but Roccat with Vander/Jankos, Ryu in KT, and Forgiven basically everywhere have all choked so hard despite looking like better players.

Radical
Apr 6, 2011

"hey check it out no one has lost after getting the tower first blood" - a stat i dont think i would show if i was riot

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

It's a little bit juvenile, but it's simple and it's timeless.

We let it be known that Schnorkles, for a snack, eats tiny pieces of shit.

You're picturing it and you're talking about it. That's a win in my book.
Splyce :psyduck:

henkman
Oct 8, 2008
Goodness, using gragas ult to knock forgiven over the talia wall was some slick poo poo

Lovechop
Feb 1, 2005

cheers mate
this desk banter is loving awful

Firebert
Aug 16, 2004

Radical posted:

"hey check it out no one has lost after getting the tower first blood" - a stat i dont think i would show if i was riot

lmao

henkman
Oct 8, 2008

Radical posted:

My boys on splyce don't believe in fate

Aumanor
Nov 9, 2012
Okay, I'm going to go out on a limb and say that firstpicking Rek'Sai over Taliyah is a terrible decision.

stump collector
May 28, 2007

Aumanor posted:

Okay, I'm going to go out on a limb and say that firstpicking Rek'Sai over Taliyah is a terrible decision.

i like it

stump collector
May 28, 2007
i'm trying to figure out how forgiven has a 1.5-2 level lead on kobbe

edit: its jankos giving jungle camps to the true carry, forgiven

Radical
Apr 6, 2011

the second phase tk+ashe so their ashe pick can actually do things and having a consume + flash to save people from the wall/barrel/gnar stuff was a pretty good adaptation compared to just first picking the tali

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

Pr0lly has been drafting really well for H2k, both in drafting for his team's strengths and drafting teams with really good all-around synergy. Vander was MVP that game, he saved so many people and kept Forgiven safe the whole game

YancyQ
Jan 18, 2008
Grimey Drawer
I love the new 10 minute meta where the team that gets turret first blood just snowballs into victory :hfive:

Radical
Apr 6, 2011

they spent so long trying to think of ways to get people to match up without giving the dragon gold before throwing up their hands and just putting the gold on a different neutral objective

Shadow225
Jan 2, 2007

The structure of the game will rival Calvinball in rules in a year.

Work Friend Keven
Oct 24, 2015

I'M A BIG STUPID IDIOT WHO GETS TRIGGERED FROM THE WORDS SPORTS BALL AND HAS SHIT OPINIONS ABOUT CARD GAMES. ALSO I SAID I WAS GOING TO QUIT HEARTHSTONE OUT OF SPITE OF A TAIWANESE WINNING THE CHAMPIONSHIP SO REPORT ME IF YOU SEE ME POST IN A HS THREAD
I kind of hope they make some adjustments in the world's patch when they buff all faker's favorite champs because right now the first blood tower thing seems snowbally as hell....

Firebert
Aug 16, 2004
C'mon Splyce

Make Forgiven cry

Lovechop
Feb 1, 2005

cheers mate
shhsjfiventindvevej vedius sucks ahhhhhhh

Lovechop
Feb 1, 2005

cheers mate
gg report this top