Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
How's the thread?
This poll is closed.
Chill 11 10.48%
Comfy 16 15.24%
Relaxing 3 2.86%
Witty 0 0%
Delightful 1 0.95%
Cool 1 0.95%
Engaging 0 0%
:kazooieass: 73 69.52%
Total: 105 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
Raised By Birds
May 5, 2013

The Lobster posted:

I'm glad the thread is a lot slower than it was for Celeste in SGDQ.

3 pages versus like, 30

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Lobster
Sep 3, 2011

Massive
Avian
Rear
Images

D. Ebdrup posted:

Dude, take off the sunglasses when you're talking to people.

I wear my sunglasses inside
Cause I'm a, I'm a douchebag

Raised By Birds
May 5, 2013

The Lobster posted:

I wear my sunglasses inside
Cause I'm a, I'm a douchebag

I wear my sunglasses at night so I can
so I can

parabolic
Jul 21, 2005

good night, speedfriend

D. Ebdrup posted:

Dude, take off the sunglasses when you're talking to people.

Raised By Birds
May 5, 2013
Goon donation :comfyoot:

RoboJoe
Dec 30, 2006

We cleanse.
You are the filth.

parabolic posted:

Man, he did so great commentating his own run while still pulling off sick strats! Super impressive.

If I ever become a speedrunner worthy of going to an event and showing off a game I will try my hardest to get Punchy to commentate even if he knows nothing of the game.

I’m seriously going to try to learn the speedrun routes and strats in Dragons Dogma to start with because I started playing casually again and I remembered how much I love it.

parabolic
Jul 21, 2005

good night, speedfriend

Three comfy donations! Punchy was going too fast for them to be read out!

around 19:08 in the bottom right

parabolic fucked around with this message at 18:13 on Jul 26, 2018

Kikas
Oct 30, 2012
STAY :comfyoot:
STAY :kazooieass:
STAY :pepsi:
:emptyquote:

The Lobster
Sep 3, 2011

Massive
Avian
Rear
Images

That guy read our donations so dramatically.

The Lobster
Sep 3, 2011

Massive
Avian
Rear
Images

Kikas posted:

STAY :comfyoot:
STAY :kazooieass:
STAY :pepsi:

parabolic
Jul 21, 2005

good night, speedfriend

RoboJoe posted:

If I ever become a speedrunner worthy of going to an event and showing off a game I will try my hardest to get Punchy to commentate even if he knows nothing of the game.

Im seriously going to try to learn the speedrun routes and strats in Dragons Dogma to start with because I started playing casually again and I remembered how much I love it.

hell :yeah: to both

SeXReX
Jan 9, 2009

I drink, mostly.
And get mad at people on the internet

The Lobster posted:

That guy read our donations so dramatically.

he was REALLY enthusiastic about asking the gamers what is poppin

The Lobster
Sep 3, 2011

Massive
Avian
Rear
Images

Whoa, there is a Minecraft run coming up. I wasn't just dreaming that last night.

Raised By Birds
May 5, 2013

SeXReX posted:

he was REALLY enthusiastic about asking the gamers what is poppin

He knows that once you pop, you can't stop.

Raised By Birds
May 5, 2013
It's time for the best Kong

The Lobster
Sep 3, 2011

Massive
Avian
Rear
Images

Where does this fit in the Great Kong War?

Ramos
Jul 3, 2012

YEAH, DONKEY KONG TIME

RoboJoe
Dec 30, 2006

We cleanse.
You are the filth.

I’ve never seen this game before but I’m guessing it’s magical

parabolic
Jul 21, 2005

good night, speedfriend

holy poo poo this Donkey Kong game

Raised By Birds
May 5, 2013
Aw, did they not show the prologue?

TeaJay
Oct 9, 2012

This sure is a game

The Lobster
Sep 3, 2011

Massive
Avian
Rear
Images

Raised By Birds posted:

Aw, did they not show the prologue?

The cutscenes are the best part. :(

BlankSystemDaemon
Mar 13, 2009

I'm making dinner and I need to figure out how to make a sort of dipping sauce for mini-spring rolls. I've got kikkoman soy sauce, kikkoman teriyaki sauce, and sriracha mayo - I'm thinking of just throwing the first two together and then serving it in two bowls.

Your Computer
Oct 3, 2008

Grimey Drawer
is this dk64

Ramos
Jul 3, 2012

D. Ebdrup posted:

I'm making dinner and I need to figure out how to make a sort of dipping sauce for spring rolls. I've got kikkoman soy sauce, kikkoman teriyaki sauce, and sriracha mayo - I'm thinking of just throwing the first two together and then serving it in two bowls.

I'm going to second that idea but then mayo and I kind of disagree on principle after it gave me food poisoning once.

SuccinctAndPunchy
Mar 29, 2013

People are supposed to get hurt by things. It's fucked up to not. It's not good for you.
I'm not sure what that was exactly but I think it went well.

It's weird having a prime time slot for once! That crowd was so loving big and into it. Give me prime time more often you cowards.

Raised By Birds
May 5, 2013

Your Computer posted:

is this dk64

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2EfvHUs_EgY

The Lobster
Sep 3, 2011

Massive
Avian
Rear
Images

D. Ebdrup posted:

I'm making dinner and I need to figure out how to make a sort of dipping sauce for mini-spring rolls. I've got kikkoman soy sauce, kikkoman teriyaki sauce, and sriracha mayo - I'm thinking of just throwing the first two together and then serving it in two bowls.

I think that sounds pretty good but I'm not super familiar with soy sauce or teriyaki sauce on account of the Celiac disease.

RoboJoe
Dec 30, 2006

We cleanse.
You are the filth.

D. Ebdrup posted:

That sounds good to me!

I just have a ready made lasagne in the oven and I’ll have a cider too, it’s a nice day for it :)

THE WORLD RESUMED LIVINGNESS FROM THEN ON

Kikas
Oct 30, 2012
DONKEY_KONG_CAME.JPG

Your Computer
Oct 3, 2008

Grimey Drawer

raditts
Feb 21, 2001

The Kwanzaa Bot is here to protect me.

healthy and st-

rongly...

Ramos
Jul 3, 2012

Raised By Birds
May 5, 2013
"The pretty and virtuous girl Sodoma was Donkey Kong's friend, she was the spirit what charge of all the plant in the world, she distributed sunlight air and water to each plant everyday, so that they could grow up healthy and strongly......

But the lombado lived in the darksome comer didn't like the darksome comer didn't like the world full of green grass and bloomy flower. So the evil lonbado abducted Sodoma, to amest the growth of the life. From then on......

The flower bloomed no longer, and the tree blasted slowly......the banana and the wild fruit the Donkey Kong loved had been lacked too. The world became desolate at once......

There were no any thing to eat, Donkey Kong felt very hungry, and the famine made him thinner and thinner, finally he became a monkey.

The poor Donkey Kong can but left the forest, begun his difficult joumey to search for food and save Sodoma......"

TeaJay
Oct 9, 2012

The Lobster
Sep 3, 2011

Massive
Avian
Rear
Images

:kazooieass:

Cabbit
Jul 19, 2001

Is that everything you have?

Still better than Daikatana.

The Lobster
Sep 3, 2011

Massive
Avian
Rear
Images

Raised By Birds posted:

"The pretty and virtuous girl Sodoma was Donkey Kong's friend, she was the spirit what charge of all the plant in the world, she distributed sunlight air and water to each plant everyday, so that they could grow up healthy and strongly......

But the lombado lived in the darksome comer didn't like the darksome comer didn't like the world full of green grass and bloomy flower. So the evil lonbado abducted Sodoma, to amest the growth of the life. From then on......

The flower bloomed no longer, and the tree blasted slowly......the banana and the wild fruit the Donkey Kong loved had been lacked too. The world became desolate at once......

There were no any thing to eat, Donkey Kong felt very hungry, and the famine made him thinner and thinner, finally he became a monkey.

The poor Donkey Kong can but left the forest, begun his difficult joumey to search for food and save Sodoma......"

:hmmyes:

The Lobster
Sep 3, 2011

Massive
Avian
Rear
Images

No songs with lyrics for setup, please.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

parabolic
Jul 21, 2005