Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
favourite number
This poll is closed.
835 3 2.29%
2 14 10.69%
3,400,981 17 12.98%
11 19 14.50%
21 13 9.92%
7070 12 9.16%
58008 53 40.46%
Total: 131 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

oddium posted:

everyone wants to play hot wheels. lining up outside gamestop together. but when i say we should play mysterium the video game board game...... ??

like autumn leaf piles
scatter in the frigid wind
so too do my pals....

- oddium

I appreciate you a lot, oddium.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Stux
Nov 17, 2006

oddium posted:

everyone wants to play hot wheels. lining up outside gamestop together. but when i say we should play mysterium the video game board game...... ??

like autumn leaf piles
so too do my pals....

- oddium

buy it for me

Looper
Mar 1, 2012

I said come in! posted:

Finishing September with having finished 59 games this year so far. My current game is Final Fantasy VII Crisis Core.

i'm at 96 and intend to do rigorous tournament seeding and bracketing for every one of them

FirstAidKite
Nov 8, 2009
Now I just want the broccoli cheddar soup at panera

They have grilled mac and cheese sandwiches there now.

The 7th Guest posted:

although i'm ace

Would it be ok if I asked you something about being ace? Mainly I just want to know what being asexual means. I had been under the impression that asexual meant not having any interest in forming any kind of close romantic relationship with someone, but I've learned that not being interested in romantic relationships is aromantic (I think, please correct me if I'm wrong) and that asexual people will still form romantic relationships with people, so what does asexual mean thing? Is it just "I am not interested in a sexual relationship" or what?

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.
i'm going to do Judgment once my PS4 controller finally arrives.

i still don't know how people are getting PS5s. I think that's a fake console

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

Looper posted:

i'm at 96 and intend to do rigorous tournament seeding and bracketing for every one of them

That is an awesome idea, and a great number of games to have finished so far! I am actually proud of myself for making it a point this year to make it a mix of retro and new games, and have stuck by that pretty well.

thehoodie
Feb 8, 2011

"Eat something made with love and joy - and be forgiven"

FirstAidKite posted:

romantic relationships is aromantic

my romantic relationship is pretty aromatic, if you know what i mean we fart a lot

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

Feels Villeneuve posted:

i'm going to do Judgment once my PS4 controller finally arrives.

i still don't know how people are getting PS5s. I think that's a fake console

It seems to me that PS5's are being produced at a really good rate and getting out there to purchase, the problem is scalpers are still buying them up like crazy because there is a huge market for that. People need to stop buying PS5's on ebay.

The 7th Guest
Dec 17, 2003

FirstAidKite posted:

Now I just want the broccoli cheddar soup at panera

They have grilled mac and cheese sandwiches there now.

Would it be ok if I asked you something about being ace? Mainly I just want to know what being asexual means. I had been under the impression that asexual meant not having any interest in forming any kind of close romantic relationship with someone, but I've learned that not being interested in romantic relationships is aromantic (I think, please correct me if I'm wrong) and that asexual people will still form romantic relationships with people, so what does asexual mean thing? Is it just "I am not interested in a sexual relationship" or what?
There's a spectrum of asexuality but for me it means I don't experience physical attraction to people. I felt broken for a long time until realizing there was nothing actually wrong with me. I also am sex repulsed but that's not necessarily an asexual thing, I just find all bodily fluids to be gross.

But asexual people can not only have partners but even have sex. Just, not me... no thanks.... hehhhhhh

it does mean that i have a keen interest in things like shojo & romance manga/anime, and shipping, because like. i don't have a personal stake in it i guess? so it's a lot less harmless to me to engage in because i don't build my identity around it or post incessantly in communities about it

hatty
Feb 28, 2011

Pork Pro
I’m Ace and I just don’t really want to have sex or really feel attracted to anyone. I assume I just have a hormone imbalance combined with the ol’ autism

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

My marriage is mostly just my wife and I making fart and grunt noises at each other.

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

hatty posted:

I’m Ace and I just don’t really want to have sex or really feel attracted to anyone. I assume I just have a hormone imbalance combined with the ol’ autism

Ace as well, and probably have autism, but I also have never been tested/confirmed for it, but its something i've talked about with my therapist and she thinks I might have it. But also none of this really impacts my life. I have a full time job, own a house, i'm married, I poo poo post on a dead forum. Most of this came from going to therapy and working on myself, and admitting that I use to have some really toxic behavior that I had to be honest about with my therapist in order to get help for.

Gaius Marius
Oct 9, 2012

I remember when my grandmother died I called the BMM and told her I was going to have take a day off for the funeral, she asked me to call the other bakers and see if someone would switch my shift. I walked right after that call, Panera as a company can gently caress right off, worst place I've ever worked.

FirstAidKite
Nov 8, 2009
I appreciate the answers, I am incredibly misinformed when it comes to what being ace actually means for the people who are ace. Thank you.

wuggles
Jul 12, 2017

Harrow posted:

What's the most pumpkin spice-flavored video game

A Short Hike

*reads the last two pages to see if anyone beat him to this*

FirstAidKite
Nov 8, 2009
Also, every day Toy Commander remains stuck on the dreamcast is a crime and we will not fully be able to compare and enjoy toy-racing games until Toy Commander receives a port to modern systems/pc.

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

:11tea::bubblewoop::agesilaus::megaman::yoshi::squawk::supaburn::iit::spooky::axe::honked::shroom::smugdog::sg::pkmnwhy::parrot::screamy::tubular::corsair::sanix::yeeclaw::hayter::flip::redflag:

wuggles posted:

A Short Hike

*reads the last two pages to see if anyone beat him to this*

A Short Hike takes place in the summer.

PunkBoy
Aug 22, 2008

You wanna get through this?
I'm still trying to figure out how I fall on the Ace spectrum. I've never really thought much on sex or attraction, but like, I don't think I'm necessarily opposed to those things. So maybe I'm more on the demi or gray end?

PunkBoy fucked around with this message at 18:35 on Sep 30, 2021

Spring Break My Heart
Feb 15, 2012

I said come in! posted:

Finishing September with having finished 59 games this year so far. My current game is Final Fantasy VII Crisis Core.
24 for me. I intend to hit 36 by the end of the year

ethanol
Jul 13, 2007

ive only finished two games this yera but ive started all of them

ONE YEAR LATER
Apr 13, 2004

Fry old buddy, it's me, Bender!
Oven Wrangler
Most fall game is fall guys obviously

October thread should have a custom color. I already use dark mode but I want orange text GD it. Also only spooky posts allowed. :ghost:

Jay Rust
Sep 27, 2011

the posts were coming from inside the thread !

FirstAidKite
Nov 8, 2009
Noctober: What A Horrible Night To Have A Chat

Red Alert 2 Yuris Revenge
May 8, 2006

"My brain is amazing! It's full of wrinkles, and... Uh... Wait... What am I trying to say?"

Jay Rust posted:

My test for friendship is, would I invite this person to my wedding? And sadly only around 20 of the games chat thread regulars have passed it

i hope you post lots of pics so i can see the fun y'all have

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

Jay Rust posted:

My test for friendship is, would I invite this person to my wedding? And sadly only around 20 of the games chat thread regulars have passed it

Please give me plenty of notice, I'll need to buy a hat

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

A friend of mine is playing Portal 2 for the first time https://twitch.tv/karkalla

CubeTheory
Mar 26, 2010

Cube Reversal

oddium posted:

like autumn leaf piles
so too do my pals....

- oddium

weird, lookin at mysterium in my steam library, guess my invitation blew away in those same winds...

Ms. Unsmiley
Feb 13, 2012

Looper posted:

persona 4 is bad, for the record

This.

cheetah7071
Oct 20, 2010

honk honk
College Slice
Thought it was mediocre as a teen then replayed it as an adult and thought it was actively bad. I have no idea why everyone loses their kind over p4, it's just not good

hatty
Feb 28, 2011

Pork Pro
Persona 4 is fine but it’s my least favorite SMT game on PS2

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

I don't like the Persona 4 storyline nearly as much anymore. I have come to understand and accept that it has some problematic stuff in it, or things that just are not that well written. But that is also Persona in general, Persona 5 is just as bad for different reasons. But I really enjoy the dungeons, and combat.

Stux
Nov 17, 2006

persona 4 is win, as is 5. a joy to play and enjoy with its characters. two thumbs up.

Harrow
Jun 30, 2012

i'm staying out of it... not gonna argue... staying out of it......... people are allowed to be wrong..............

CubeTheory
Mar 26, 2010

Cube Reversal
Persona 4 is a YA novel. It's got decent style, but the characters and writing are not really targeted at adults, imo. If you played it when it came out, of course you're down on it now, it's not for you anymore.

Andrast
Apr 21, 2010

Harrow posted:

i'm staying out of it... not gonna argue... staying out of it......... people are allowed to be wrong..............

they are not

Help Im Alive
Nov 8, 2009

When the heck are they going to do Persona 5 Arena

cheetah7071
Oct 20, 2010

honk honk
College Slice

Harrow posted:

Do it go off on me fuckin blast me

Looper
Mar 1, 2012

CubeTheory posted:

Persona 4 is a YA novel. It's got decent style, but the characters and writing are not really targeted at adults, imo. If you played it when it came out, of course you're down on it now, it's not for you anymore.

being targeted at a younger audience isn't an excuse to be bad, which persona 4 is

hatty
Feb 28, 2011

Pork Pro

CubeTheory posted:

Excuse me, it’s rated M for mature so it’s only for mature adults like myself

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gaius Marius
Oct 9, 2012

P4 would be better if it didn't have pretensions of being a mystery