Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Pron on VHS
Nov 14, 2005

Blood Clots
Sweat Dries
Bones Heal
Suck it Up and Keep Wrestling
why use actual images of the players, which you have full rights to since you are the NFL

just generate an AI image instead, some idiot can do that easily

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fifty Three
Oct 29, 2007

3 DONG HORSE posted:

Yeah but when A-10s get injured damaged it's usually by the enemy, not the airfield, and they still keep flying
lol

Vertical Lime
Dec 11, 2004

elime anning posted:

Ah, it’s that time of year when they slowly leak individual matchups instead of just releasing the whole schedule. Who’s gonna play on Xmas??? WhOOOA the giants are playing in Germany during week 6??? gently caress you Roger, just drop a google sheets URL and be done with it

it's the last the the nfl gets attention for a couple of months, gotta milk it

Harlock
Jan 15, 2006

Tap "A" to drink!!!

Smooth Mahomes can't kill you

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

Probably Chiefs' toughest opponent week 1 then ten days rest. I like it.

Justin Tucker should start beef during the banner drop

unl33t
Feb 21, 2004

Based on that poster art, it looks like in addition to streaming services the NFL is branching out to YA novels

The Puppy Bowl
Jan 31, 2013

A dog, in the house.

*woof*
Apparently we're going with a will they/won' they storyline for Lamar and Mahomes this season. NFL script writers already knocking it out of the park.

Impossibly Perfect Sphere
Nov 6, 2002

They wasted Luanne on Lucky!

She could of have been so much more but the writers just didn't care!

unl33t posted:

Based on that poster art, it looks like in addition to streaming services the NFL is branching out to YA novels

after the game both quarterbacks will be forced to participate in to-the-death combat with only the weapons they can find in their environment and their wits

Pron on VHS
Nov 14, 2005

Blood Clots
Sweat Dries
Bones Heal
Suck it Up and Keep Wrestling
that's fine, Rashee Rice will just place some pistols and knives under the bench for Pat

TITTIEKISSER69
Mar 19, 2005

SAVE THE BEES
PLANT MORE TREES
CLEAN THE SEAS
KISS TITTIESS

3 DONG HORSE posted:

Yeah but when A-10s get injured damaged it's usually by the enemy, not the airfield, and they still keep flying

meriweather_robinson.gif

Diva Cupcake
Aug 15, 2005

https://twitter.com/RapSheet/status/1790081327196176868

wandler20
Nov 13, 2002

How many Championships?

Hell yeah! Now we can sign our rookies and Licht can go on his vacation. He said he wasn't going until Winfield was signed.

Shrimpy
May 18, 2004

Sir, I'm going to need to see your ticket.

For those (like me) who were wondering, his father's career earnings were $57,374,000 over 15 years.

sharknado slashfic
Jun 24, 2011

At least I'll be able to declare the Ravens season lost early

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

Is he sending the gift basket to Bryce’s house or is he gonna have it delivered to the facility

Mega64
May 23, 2008

I took the octopath less travelered,

And it made one-eighth the difference.

It's cool the Bucs mostly ignored FA in favor of keeping all their talent. This is a core that had won a Super Bowl several years ago and did just make noise in the playoffs last year, and generally it's good to pay your best players.

Plus he had the most iconic moment of the Super Bowl win, he should be a franchise legend just for that.

xbilkis
Apr 11, 2005

god qb
me
jay hova
I'm surprised the Bucs had the financial leeway to hand out all the contracts they did this offseason. I remember the conventional wisdom was that they'd probably have to let Evans walk and might lose Baker too but instead they've ponied up for all their guys other than Wirfs

Docjowles
Apr 9, 2009

xbilkis posted:

I'm surprised the Bucs had the financial leeway to hand out all the contracts they did this offseason. I remember the conventional wisdom was that they'd probably have to let Evans walk and might lose Baker too but instead they've ponied up for all their guys other than Wirfs

Glancing at Spotrac they are doing some serious can kicking. Both Evans and Baker have trivial cap hits this year which balloon to a combined almost $60 mil for 2025.

sharknado slashfic
Jun 24, 2011

https://heavy.com/sports/nfl/chicago-bears/justin-fields-nick-foles-bad-relationship/

Hit piece on Fields for some reason. IF true, it makes him sound like a huge prick.

wandler20
Nov 13, 2002

How many Championships?

xbilkis posted:

They're still cleaning up the Brady window cap mess but next year they're at about $55m in cap space and Godwin is the only big free agent next year. They might even let him walk since he'll be approaching 30. Wirfs deal should be done this summer sometime. They have a bunch of void year contracts through 2026 and 2027 ($18m per season) though.

indigi
Jul 20, 2004

how can we not talk about family
when family's all that we got?

sharknado slashfic posted:

https://heavy.com/sports/nfl/chicago-bears/justin-fields-nick-foles-bad-relationship/

Hit piece on Fields for some reason. IF true, it makes him sound like a huge prick.

obvioly it's all hearsay and I don't put too Mich stock in most of it even if it isnt, but if Foles can't stand you to the point he gives up trying to help, you're loving up bigly

Shrimpy
May 18, 2004

"huge prick" is usually reserved for Foles.

Boosh!
Apr 12, 2002
Oven Wrangler
https://twitter.com/AdamSchefter/status/1790119575582917024

kidcoelacanth
Sep 23, 2009

hoo

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

I like Goff a lot more than others.

Guess Hendon Hooker has four more years of rehab to get right, and be ready to start on his 30th birthday

wandler20
Nov 13, 2002

How many Championships?

kiimo posted:

I like Goff a lot more than others.

Guess Hendon Hooker has four more years of rehab to get right, and be ready to start on his 30th birthday

Him and Penix debuting at the same time at the same age, both held together by duct tape.

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

Aw hunny, these came out GREAT!

What's Tua getting

wandler20
Nov 13, 2002

How many Championships?
Looks like next year is going to be a much deeper draft after a relatively weak one this year.

https://x.com/JimNagy_SB/status/1790011051422961991

indigi
Jul 20, 2004

how can we not talk about family
when family's all that we got?

wandler20 posted:

Looks like next year is going to be a much deeper draft after a relatively weak one this year.

https://x.com/JimNagy_SB/status/1790011051422961991

hmm.... everyone has red rectangle P but only one guy has grey circle T3... I think he's gonna be the guy to watch

sharknado slashfic
Jun 24, 2011

Perfect year for the Ravens to tank

Mystic Stylez
Dec 19, 2009

At least I'll be able to declare the Ravens season lost early

Vertical Lime
Dec 11, 2004

https://x.com/nflonfox/status/1790132479468220674?s=46

literal hell

Freaquency
May 10, 2007

"Yes I can hear you, I don't have ear cancer!"

Iunno, I think trying to shiv a guy on background after trading him reflects much more poorly on whatever’s going on there than on Fields, and I’m contractually obligated by AFCN bylaws to hate Fields.

Woozie66
Sep 8, 2009

I'll wait for the next era

Don't like that attention, not one bit

sharknado slashfic
Jun 24, 2011

Freaquency posted:

Iunno, I think trying to shiv a guy on background after trading him reflects much more poorly on whatever’s going on there than on Fields, and I’m contractually obligated by AFCN bylaws to hate Fields.

Oh poo poo I forgot about that, now I definitely believe it.

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k

:lmao: Tom Brady gets to watch the Cowboys poo poo their pants and make a snide comment about how this team forced him to retire

Android Apocalypse
Apr 28, 2009

The future is
AUTOMATED
and you are
OBSOLETE

Illegal Hen
Deshaun Watson should be under center for the Browns, right?

Since the Cowboys and the Browns both can't lose the game, I'm now praying for a low-scoring tie.

Shrimpy
May 18, 2004

Kevin Burkhardt now trying to figure out what he can say about Deshaun Watson without getting yelled at by Tom.

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Damn it, this always happens. I think I'm gonna score, and then I never score. It's not fair.

Wedge Regret

Everyone should be praying that’s the game that gets The Sum of All Fears’d.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Crescent Wrench
Sep 30, 2005

The truth is usually just an excuse for a lack of imagination.
Grimey Drawer

Freaquency posted:

This was basically my thought process:

"Hmm, I don't like anyone who can't get along with Nick Foles. gently caress Justin Fields!"

"Then again, the timing of this makes it a probable sour grapes hit piece. The jury's still out."

"Then again, he's on the Steelers. gently caress Justin Fields!"