Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Modus Pwnens
Dec 29, 2004

A FUCKIN CANARY!! posted:

At the risk of sounding like a goon who knows nothing of basic hygiene... aren't you still supposed to wipe before using a bidet?

I wiped after, so probably

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Proteus Jones
Feb 28, 2013

YESSSSS.

Ah, that's like a hit straight to the veins.

Wasabi the J
Jan 23, 2008

MOM WAS RIGHT

Bushmaori posted:

Did he at least get banned for that loving idiotic display?

Hahahaha no he went on to deploy, go back to that job and then went to work as a LEAD SAFETY COORDINATOR for a large gun and sporting goods chain.

He's a personal reminder for me that the world is not a just place.

Takes No Damage
Nov 20, 2004

The most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents. We live on a placid island of ignorance in the midst of black seas of infinity, and it was not meant that we should voyage far.

Grimey Drawer

Tony Phillips posted:

Three pages in and this is amazing.

I really need to venture beyond my handful of bookmarked threads more often. (I also have not drat idea who TB is.)

Just in case you don't get the full 50whatever pages in before his final meltdown and storms off the forums for a month, check the OP's rapsheet :lol:

Purgatory Glory
Feb 20, 2005

NoneMoreNegative posted:

https://twitter.com/Y2Dre_/status/918844479855120384

is this the shortest time ever between event and schade? Scientists are trying to measure this brief instant with special machines

I'm now convinced the old guy was saying accusingly "you just spit..."

CommissarMega
Nov 18, 2008

THUNDERDOME LOSER
What I don't understand is how someone can be a fan of Wolfenstein and yet be a Nazi. The whole point of the loving series is to tear the Third (and Fourth, and if need be, the Fifth) Reich a few new assholes. And it's sad that in TYOOL 2017 'it's good to kill genocidal maniacs hell bent on ruling the world with an iron fist what has nails on it' is somehow a controversial political stance.

Dave Grool
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer

CommissarMega posted:

What I don't understand is how someone can be a fan of Wolfenstein and yet be a Nazi. The whole point of the loving series is to tear the Third (and Fourth, and if need be, the Fifth) Reich a few new assholes. And it's sad that in TYOOL 2017 'it's good to kill genocidal maniacs hell bent on ruling the world with an iron fist what has nails on it' is somehow a controversial political stance.

It's just like ten dorks on reddit whining about it and then everybody else blowing up the "controversy"

Bloody Hedgehog
Dec 12, 2003

💥💥🤯💥💥
Gotta nuke something
Don't hurt the fuhrers fee-fees.

SomeJazzyRat
Nov 2, 2012

Hmmm...

CommissarMega posted:

Seriously, it's both text and subtext that the Nazis were and would have been terrible leaders. Stunted creative development, building material built for the explicit purpose of being long lasting (and ends up poisoning their populace), random purgings to the detriment of their society and development, a population that is held within fear that they may be turned against, executed for the smallest perceived slight, etc.

But then again, they all imagine they're Goebbels calling the shots, and not one of their underlings thrown to the frontlines.

Testekill
Nov 1, 2012

I demand to be taken seriously

:aronrex:

SomeJazzyRat posted:

Seriously, it's both text and subtext that the Nazis were and would have been terrible leaders. Stunted creative development, building material built for the explicit purpose of being long lasting (and ends up poisoning their populace), random purgings to the detriment of their society and development, a population that is held within fear that they may be turned against, executed for the smallest perceived slight, etc.

But then again, they all imagine they're Goebbels calling the shots, and not one of their underlings thrown to the frontlines.

but but economic growth.

You know growth because they kicked out or killed all the Jews and other 'undesirables' so that they were more jobs or just worked people like slaves in munitions factories.

minato
Jun 7, 2004

cutty cain't hang, say 7-up.
Taco Defender
It's a total Kallisti move to throw the "So, do you wipe while sitting or standing?" bomb into a conversation and watch as 50% of the participants get shocked and angered at how the other 50% do it.

Don Gato
Apr 28, 2013

Actually a bipedal cat.
Grimey Drawer

Testekill posted:

but but economic growth.

You know growth because they kicked out or killed all the Jews and other 'undesirables' so that they were more jobs or just worked people like slaves in munitions factories.

There was also the whole "literally using human slaves" thing beyond working pure German workers like slaves. And massive economic growth because they literally looted every country they occupied on a scale not seen since since Ghengis Khan decided all other countries were loot piñatas that just needed to be punched until the candy came out. Build a war machine and make the French (and Austrians and Czechs and Poles and Russians...) pay for it is amazing for short term growth.

Wheat Loaf
Feb 13, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
The thing that gets me is that at virtually no other point in history since 1945 would making a game where you fight Nazis be described as "making it political" because everyone knew the Nazis were the bad guys.

Like, imagine if The Blues Brothers came out today. People would poo poo themselves over the scene (which is one of the funniest scenes in the movies) where Jake and Elwood charge the Illinois Nazis in the Bluesmobile, wouldn't they?

Wheat Loaf has a new favorite as of 11:30 on Oct 16, 2017

Randaconda
Jul 3, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Avenging_Mikon posted:

making GBS threads on TB makes you a garbage rear end. gently caress off.

It makes you cool and good, actually, to not put up with her bullshit.

Randaconda
Jul 3, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
https://i.imgur.com/tUHzkJK.gifv

Slugnoid
Jun 23, 2006

Nap Ghost
:siren::siren: turn your volume RIGHT down :siren::siren:

also, open in an incognito window if you don't want your youtube recommendations full of alt right toilet people

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CFCjqfAXZRg

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

Slugnoid posted:

also, open in an incognito window if you don't want your youtube recommendations full of alt right toilet people

Having listened to this I feel as though I have seen the face of a demon or something.

SneezeOfTheDecade
Feb 6, 2011

gettin' covid all
over your posts

Slugnoid posted:

:stonk:

Alt-righter posted a video saying it should be legal to rape pedophiles. YouTube took it down because of the “it should be legal to rape” part, alt-righter decides they’re pro-pedophilia and records himself shrieking tearily into the microphone about it.

Grey Fox
Jan 5, 2004

"Go gently caress yourself, San Diego." (also maybe kind of loud?)

https://content.jwplatform.com/previews/j3bHrxFe?exp=1508171280&sig=3c96478684dab8178ba27f0b1250199d

Saint Freak
Apr 16, 2007

Regretting is an insult to oneself
Buglord

Wheat Loaf posted:

The thing that gets me is that at virtually no other point in history since 1945 would making a game where you fight Nazis be described as "making it political" because everyone knew the Nazis were the bad guys.

Like, imagine if The Blues Brothers came out today. People would poo poo themselves over the scene (which is one of the funniest scenes in the movies) where Jake and Elwood charge the Illinois Nazis in the Bluesmobile, wouldn't they?

Modern day The Producers ruined by the idea that some people wouldn't loving love a musical praising Hitler.

TehRedWheelbarrow
Mar 16, 2011

Fan of Britches

Dillbag posted:

As someone who really enjoyed reading the Bad With Money thread, the freude is on me thanks to TB and her dipshit cheerleaders getting the thread locked down, so gently caress you too my friend. While I'm sure she has relevant and interesting things to say in some threads, in many others she is the forum-wide version of saying SMG's name three times in Cinema Discusso. She and her knights appear to poo poo everything up into an unreadable mess until the thread is gassed or locked down.

Whereas a poster like John Smith is an obvious troll and you should feel dumb for falling for it, TB comes across as a legitimately mentally ill individual with a persecution complex, and I can give you 62 reasons why you should immediately put her on ignore.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HKiiyI2T04s

The mod locked the thread due to not being able to apologize for calling someone identifying as female "it" you can just go gently caress off with that cheerleader nonsense friend.

Randaconda
Jul 3, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

sneakyfrog posted:

The mod locked the thread due to not being able to apologize for calling someone identifying as female "it" you can just go gently caress off with that cheerleader nonsense friend.

perhaps they both are terrible posters

TehRedWheelbarrow
Mar 16, 2011

Fan of Britches

Randaconda posted:

perhaps they both are terrible posters

possibly, but i dont give a gently caress how terrible a poster is, really shouldnt be doing that to anyone really its just not a decent thing to do.

Subjunctive
Sep 12, 2006

✨sparkle and shine✨

There’s also this question of what standards mods should be held to, vs posters who are subject to probation. By entrenching rather than making a simple retraction when it’s brought up — long before TB was off probation — MB normalizes the behaviour as administratively endorsed.

ilmucche
Mar 16, 2016

What did you say the strategy was?

Subjunctive posted:

There’s also this question of what standards mods should be held to, vs posters who are subject to probation. By entrenching rather than making a simple retraction when it’s brought up — long before TB was off probation — MB normalizes the behaviour as administratively endorsed.

Who's MB? I've been following this the best I can, but MB is new.

Weatherman
Jul 30, 2003

WARBLEKLONK

sneakyfrog posted:

No that was pretty clearly a play on the "human or brontosaurus" thing, as in "if human then he/she, if dinosaur then it". Sorry about your autism

Subjunctive
Sep 12, 2006

✨sparkle and shine✨

ilmucche posted:

Who's MB? I've been following this the best I can, but MB is new.

Moneyball, the mod in question.

Weatherman posted:

No that was pretty clearly a play on the "human or brontosaurus" thing, as in "if human then he/she, if dinosaur then it". Sorry about your autism

No, it pretty clearly wasn’t. Moneyball’s first reply to someone pointing out his bullshit was “what, you can’t expect me to know everyone’s gender”, not “it was a brontosaurus joke”.

ElGroucho
Nov 1, 2005

We already - What about sticking our middle fingers up... That was insane
Fun Shoe
Everyone gently caress off back to wherever with their slap fight drama

Post some freude

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xT6Vk-dUJzM

SneezeOfTheDecade
Feb 6, 2011

gettin' covid all
over your posts

Weatherman posted:

Calling trans people "it" is an incredibly common slur. Defending that behavior isn't a good look.

Content: gab.ai with an unforced self-own:

SneezeOfTheDecade has a new favorite as of 14:35 on Oct 16, 2017

TehRedWheelbarrow
Mar 16, 2011

Fan of Britches

Weatherman posted:

No that was pretty clearly a play on the "human or brontosaurus" thing, sorry about your autism

oh right "he/she/it" is always a fun little jovial jibe at someone animal avatar. I should have know that.

Renegret
May 26, 2007

THANK YOU FOR CALLING HELP DOG, INC.

YOUR POSITION IN THE QUEUE IS *pbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbt*

Cat Army Sworn Enemy

Slugnoid posted:

lmao

Megillah Gorilla
Sep 22, 2003

If only all of life's problems could be solved by smoking a professor of ancient evil texts.

Bread Liar

Randaconda posted:

It makes you cool and good, actually, to not put up with her bullshit.

Yes, standing up and taking no prisoners against racist, misogynistic pieces of poo poo casually dehumanising her and all other people of colour is "her bullshit".

I'm amazed you didn't describe her as hysterical :rolleyes:

china bot
Sep 7, 2014

you listen HERE pal
SAY GOODBYE TO TELEPHONE SEX
Plaster Town Cop

Garrand
Dec 28, 2012

Rhino, you did this to me!

Kurieg
Jul 19, 2012

RIP Lutri: 5/19/20-4/2/20
:blizz::gamefreak:
https://twitter.com/NuclearTakes/status/919712032093384704

Wheat Loaf
Feb 13, 2012

by FactsAreUseless

I love this one. :D

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Even we she's not around TB can loving ruin a thread.

VanSandman
Feb 16, 2011
SWAP.AVI EXCHANGER

This is a pro-follow on Twitter, btw.

Foxhound
Sep 5, 2007
https://i.imgur.com/WE9xjtO.gifv

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Duzzy Funlop
Jan 13, 2010

Hi there, would you like to try some spicy products?

I have no idea what I'm supposed to be seeing or hearing in this video, because I can't see or hear anything about San Diego.

idk, maybe I'm blind or deaf, or dense, or whatever, help