Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Nanigans
Aug 31, 2005

~Waku Waku~

Gruckles posted:

I bet it's going to be a Carbink>Diancie situation, where the lore is that it's a mutated ditto but there's not actually a game mechanic connecting them.

Ah, yeah, that's a better comparison.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Carlosologist
Oct 13, 2013

Revelry in the Dark

Hiker David is the best character in Pokemon don’t @ me

Nth Doctor
Sep 7, 2010

Darkrai used Dream Eater!
It's super effective!

Lugubrious posted:

Not to seem greedy because I did just get the last of the other codes, but I took that picture while figuring out how to do this:

No worries about greed. Thanks for kicking things off with such a strong entry! Check your PMs!

Bubsy 3-D 2 Deep 4 Me posted:

I've never posted in this thread before but I'll contribute what I consider my life's greatest work
No one will ever have as strong a first post in this thread. Check your PMs!

Blaze Dragon posted:

I'm not sure if I can only post one but I'll post many anyways because I want to show off my photos. I took one every time I finished a Grand Trial, so you can see how my character and my Vulpix changed throughout the game!

And this one's unrelated but I liked how the pose came out!

If only one counts, I'm pretty fond of the Ghost one. I think it has the most personality. I wish I could've gotten them directly instead of from my phone though, I'm sure I copied them at one point or another but I coudln't find them and my computer refuses to accept the 3DS' mini SD for some reason.
You can post as many as you want, friendo! There's no subjective judging criteria I'm imposing, so you're in the clear. I really like the Ghost one, too. I also am looking forward to the rap album you and Cosmoem are about to drop. Check your PMs!

Amppelix posted:

Fine, you made me look, so here's my head asploding through, uh, psychic powers

Bonus, this one has no stickers but I very carefully posed myself stroking some luxurious hair

Also discovered that my circle pad has given up the ghost entirely! Not sure I even want to repair or get a new 3DS tbh.

RIP IN PEACE both you and your Circle Pad. Check your PMs for a consolation Poipole code.

ONE CODE REMAINS

iospace
Jan 19, 2038

Carlosologist posted:

Hiker David is the best character in Pokemon don’t @ me

I'm at'ing you but I'm agreeing with you.

Geostomp
Oct 22, 2008

Unite: MASH!!
~They've got the bad guys on the run!~

Not enough Steel pokemon are properly shiny. That should change.

Dehry
Aug 21, 2009

Grimey Drawer
https://www.fathomevents.com/events/pokemon-the-movie-21

Pokemon movie tickets. November 24(Sat,) 26(Mon,) 28(Wed,) Dec 1 (Sat)

Dehry
Aug 21, 2009

Grimey Drawer
https://www.serebii.net/letsgopikachueevee/videos.shtml

Pokemon Let's Go Pikachu/Eevee video footage from Serebii.

I'm thinking the trainer is just Isekaied into the Pokemon world with that introduction.

absolutely anything
Dec 28, 2006

~As for dreams, she has enough and more to spare~
meltan sucks. thank you for reading, like and subscribe for more

Siets
Sep 19, 2006

by FactsAreUseless

absolutely anything posted:

meltan sucks. thank you for reading, like and subscribe for more

Subscribed. :f5:

Vinylshadow
Mar 20, 2017

Move aside, Peachowser, there's a new best girl in town

Dehry
Aug 21, 2009

Grimey Drawer
OK that's just a human dressed like a Pokemon. We have lots of those.

indigi
Jul 20, 2004

how can we not talk about family
when family's all that we got?

mandatory lesbian posted:

Mew and celebi are good ya weirdo

Mew is good, but Celebi? more like Cele-bye bye, get the gently caress outta here u lovely mon

Vinylshadow
Mar 20, 2017

Don't talk smack about the time traveler who could go back in time and prevent you from ever being born

Schubalts
Nov 26, 2007

People say bigger is better.

But for the first time in my life, I think I've gone too far.

Dehry posted:

Yea, man. She can't compete unless she has The Crown.

Macaluso
Sep 23, 2005

I HATE THAT HEDGEHOG, BROTHER!

Dehry posted:

Uh they're alled "gijinkas" come on :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Siets
Sep 19, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
Goons I made a new Pokemon. Please marvel at my ability to crew new, fresh and interesting triple-A intellectual property.

I will reveal his name at a later time and date so as to raise suspense and mystery around this new beloved addition to the Pokemon Universe.

indigi
Jul 20, 2004

the tail looks unnecessary and tacked on to justify someone's job in visual design, but overall it's cute as hell

Cipher Pol 9
Oct 9, 2006

Dehry posted:

https://www.fathomevents.com/events/pokemon-the-movie-21

Pokemon movie tickets. November 24(Sat,) 26(Mon,) 28(Wed,) Dec 1 (Sat)

I don't know how good the Pokemon dub is these days since I haven't watched in a long time, but speaking on behalf of the Japanese version, this was a shockingly good movie and I highly recommend anyone who has the chance to go watch it.

Pokemon I Choose You was pretty good but it was a lot of recap of the first season and then some light Marshadowing. This movie doesn't need to introduce Ash so that gives it a lot of room to breathe and it uses all of that time really well to introduce and develop some fun new characters. It also builds a really cool, compelling story about Zeraora to the point that it kind of annoyed me withn how good it was because I like Marshadow way more and I wish his movie had been as good as this one. I laughed, I almost cried like twice, I actually cried at least once, and it was all in all a great time.

My only complaint is that the movie's main theme is "when Pokemon and people work together, anything is possible!" Which is fine except for that they later decide to condense that theme into the phrase "POKEMON POWER" which is really funny when it is said in the middle of an otherwise full Japanese sentence and it kind of makes some scenes a little funnier than they should be.

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

Siets posted:

Goons I made a new Pokemon. Please marvel at my ability to crew new, fresh and interesting triple-A intellectual property.

I will reveal his name at a later time and date so as to raise suspense and mystery around this new beloved addition to the Pokemon Universe.

Important question: What happens if I put a crown on it?

Siets
Sep 19, 2006

by FactsAreUseless

IcePhoenix posted:

Important question: What happens if I put a crown on it?

Honestly if I had a Wacom tablet I’d attempt to draw this.

Good Soldier Svejk
Jul 5, 2010

Siets posted:

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008

Steel Normal with Levitate

Siets
Sep 19, 2006

by FactsAreUseless

Oh my god.

:glomp:

RyuHimora
Feb 22, 2009

You forgot the number on the tassle.

E2M2
Mar 2, 2007

Ain't No Thang.
Paying it forward heres a Shiney Poipole code

A878MG7EXKL44WMZ

Alxprit
Feb 7, 2015

<click> <click> What is it with this dancing?! Bouncing around like fools... I would have thought my own kind at least would understand the seriousness of our Adventurer's Guild!

E2M2 posted:

Paying it forward heres a Shiney Poipole code

A878MG7EXKL44WMZ

I took this one, thank you!

Space Cadet Omoly
Jan 15, 2014

~Groovy~

KungFu Grip posted:

Steel Normal with Levitate

Scrammer, the carpentry Pokemon.

Scrammer is often found near construction sites. It will frequently attempt to help humans with their projects by using its hard head to hammer various things. However, since it has no eyes and thus can't see what its hitting Scrammer often causes more problems than it solves despite meaning well.

Ariong
Jun 25, 2012

Get bashed, platonist!

Hammer Down
Steel/Physical
50 Power/15 PP/100 Acc

The pokemon glides above and swings its head directly down towards an opponent. A flying Pokémon will fall to the ground when it's hit.

Countblanc
Apr 20, 2005

Help a hero out!
https://twitter.com/nocontextmugen/status/1042232835854098432

Paul.Power
Feb 7, 2009

The three roles of APCs:
Transports.
Supply trucks.
Distractions.

Great, now I have Hardware Store on the brain again.

Dehry
Aug 21, 2009

Grimey Drawer
Zeraora events are being announced. They're all hosted by everyone's favorite regional game store.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PGxf-c80TDM

omnibobb
Dec 3, 2005
Title text'd
I am working on breeding a shiny harvest / skill swap exeggcute.

I have a lot of rejects. Anyone interested in these before I junk them?

Dehry
Aug 21, 2009

Grimey Drawer
https://twitter.com/SerebiiNet/status/1046835969910030338

Alxprit
Feb 7, 2015

<click> <click> What is it with this dancing?! Bouncing around like fools... I would have thought my own kind at least would understand the seriousness of our Adventurer's Guild!

I see multi-colored spheres and I think of macarons.

lezard_valeth
Mar 14, 2016

indigi
Jul 20, 2004

WHAT THE gently caress IS MON POKE

Siets
Sep 19, 2006

by FactsAreUseless

:eyepop: :popeye:

Is that... Mandcharer?

lezard_valeth
Mar 14, 2016
Lysandroar

Sea Lily
Aug 5, 2007

Everything changes, Pit.
Even gods.

the logo makes this feel like some kind of fashion line

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Paul.Power
Feb 7, 2009

The three roles of APCs:
Transports.
Supply trucks.
Distractions.

Monpoké, starring Jacques Tati as Monsieur Swalot.

Paul.Power fucked around with this message at 21:12 on Oct 1, 2018