Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Twlight
Feb 18, 2005

I brag about getting free drinks from my boss to make myself feel superior
Fun Shoe
Does anyone know where you can grab that spurs track jacket that was being fawned over previously? I checked the spurs shop but they didn't have one (though they had a 'retro' jacket that was similar but not quite) I know it was in this thread but I couldn't find it. :(

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

the
Jul 18, 2004

by Cowcaster
I want to buy a Bayern jersey from their website. How do sizes in Germany run compared to US? I wear a medium in US shirts.

harperdc
Jul 24, 2007

the posted:

I want to buy a Bayern jersey from their website. How do sizes in Germany run compared to US? I wear a medium in US shirts.

http://shop.fcbayern.de/articles/en/tabelle_textilien.php

And also World Soccer Shop in the US: http://www.worldsoccershop.com/95790-sc.html with the size chart here: http://www.worldsoccershop.com/size-chart.html#Adidas

I'd cross-reference them and, if you already have any jerseys, check and see if they list the size in the tag.

harperdc fucked around with this message at 02:57 on Sep 21, 2010

superdylan
Oct 13, 2005
not 100% stupid
Finally found one for sale!

The Mash
Feb 17, 2007

You have to say I can open my presents
Hummel is the best brand

exhibit a:

exhibit b:

exhibit c:

The Mash fucked around with this message at 08:59 on Sep 25, 2010

Akileese
Feb 6, 2005

Apparently Pele reformed the NY Cosmos in some way or another and they have a shirt

http://tinyurl.com/2568f8l

Love the shirt and I'm definitely going to consider picking one up.

Mutande
May 3, 2006
Why don't you get a sponge?
Anyone order from SubsideSports? They have a lot of stuff I want, just wonder what experiences others have had with them.

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

and then the car turned in to fire

Mutande posted:

Anyone order from SubsideSports? They have a lot of stuff I want, just wonder what experiences others have had with them.

I've gotten a kit from them. Reasonably quick, the real deal, no issues.

I would tell you which kit it was, but I don't remember, it's a Milan kit, but I have no idea what year.

real_scud
Sep 5, 2002

One of these days these elbows are gonna walk all over you

Akileese posted:

Apparently Pele reformed the NY Cosmos in some way or another and they have a shirt

http://tinyurl.com/2568f8l

Love the shirt and I'm definitely going to consider picking one up.
Yeah it looks pretty loving sexy and since it's not a real team I won't have a problem picking one up

Hoops
Aug 19, 2005

A Black Mark For Retarded Posting
Still waiting for my soccertriads shirt, got an e-mail that it had shipped two weeks ago now. Ordered before the world cup and it came in the 10 days it says on the website, at this point in the season I assumed the rush might be over and there wouldn't be a backlog. Hopefully won't have to start e-mailing them, will just have to give it a few more days.

Shes Not Impressed
Apr 25, 2004

Hoops posted:

Still waiting for my soccertriads shirt, got an e-mail that it had shipped two weeks ago now. Ordered before the world cup and it came in the 10 days it says on the website, at this point in the season I assumed the rush might be over and there wouldn't be a backlog. Hopefully won't have to start e-mailing them, will just have to give it a few more days.

My Man Utd jersey just arrived last week after having ordered it in July, so the backlog must be insane.

Tigren
Oct 3, 2003

real_scud posted:

Yeah it looks pretty loving sexy and since it's not a real team I won't have a problem picking one up

Not a real team... yet.

irlZaphod
Mar 26, 2004

Kiss the Joycon to Kiss Zelda

If anyone's looking for an Ireland jersey the FAI shop in Carroll's (if you can stomach going in) has them for 30 Euro. I went to the one on Westmoreland St but I presume it's that price in all of them.

Also I saw Liverpool's 3rd strip in a shop today and now I really really want one. The yellow on it doesn't look as bad as in the photos.

Farchanter
Jun 15, 2008

Tigren posted:

Not a real team... yet.

Won't they need to pick up Adidas as a manufacturer if they get an MLS team like they want?

oldman
Dec 15, 2003
grumpy

Farchanter posted:

Won't they need to pick up Adidas as a manufacturer if they get an MLS team like they want?

If they join up within the next five years, yes.

Reek
Nov 3, 2002

every.fucking.year.
American Outlaws posted rumors of a possible red kit to be used in the gold cup:

Kiros
Mar 16, 2008

Does anybody know about the quake?
Bullshit!

Reek posted:

American Outlaws posted rumors of a possible red kit to be used in the gold cup:

I like it.
:smugbert:

Farchanter
Jun 15, 2008

Reek posted:

When the U.S. jerseys first leaked, they had this shirt with the white and blue ones as the "third kit," so this sounds fairly likely.

MoPZiG
Jun 6, 2006

Thats going to look like poo poo on TV imo.

Bring back the pinstriped blue top I say.

Reek
Nov 3, 2002

every.fucking.year.
no way, pinstripes are the worst kit. these are the best we've had in a while.

Kiros
Mar 16, 2008

Does anybody know about the quake?
Bullshit!
I liked the grey kit.

plainswalker75
Feb 22, 2003

Pigs are smarter than Bears, but they can't ride motorcycles
Hair Elf
The mock-up for Barça's away kit for next year leaked:

I enjoy the tie-in with the Catalan flag, but it's even more McDonald's than Ghana's away-kit:

Daniel
Jan 30, 2004

Dignified.
I love that Ghana kit, though. I can see the McDonalds comparison but as far as stripes go, that's probably my favourite.

GutBomb
Jun 15, 2005

Dude?

plainswalker75 posted:

I enjoy the tie-in with the Catalan flag, but it's even more McDonald's than Ghana's away-kit:

I liked it more when Valencia did it 6 years ago

tbp
Mar 1, 2008

DU WIRST NIEMALS ALLEINE MARSCHIEREN
I love that shirt

irlZaphod
Mar 26, 2004

Kiss the Joycon to Kiss Zelda

plainswalker75 posted:

That's kinda ugly, also is it not really too close to their home kit colour-wise?

ICA
Nov 23, 2007

by Y Kant Ozma Boo
Fuckin howfin', obviously. Barça's kits are so loving gaudy.

Mr Pepper
Nov 29, 2006

:jiggled:Top Class:jiggled:

irlZaphod posted:

That's kinda ugly, also is it not really too close to their home kit colour-wise?

it's 10x better than

kcer
May 28, 2004

Today is good weather
for an airstrike.
I think I'd prefer a green kit to looking like a hot dog vendor to be honest.

ragle
Nov 1, 2009
Takes the Catalan thing too far but I guess that's Marketing for you.

Couch
May 16, 2004

COME ON TOT!
The Catalan flag would have more impact if every other Spanish province near them didn't also have yellow and red stripes.

TomSellek
Jan 31, 2008
Arrogant, dumb, meat headed and stubborn. Please disregard and move on.
Haha that shirt is a ripoff of Polish team Korono Kielce, Barcalona residents already get called polacos enough, maybe it went to their head

Lecce had one already too

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

and then the car turned in to fire

TomSellek posted:

Haha that shirt is a ripoff of Polish team Korono Kielce, Barcalona residents already get called polacos enough, maybe it went to their head

Lecce had one already too

Bassano Virtus, a Serie C2 side near my old house has been playing with those colors for a long time as well.

e: Oh hey, they got promoted last year. Serie C1 now.

Gigi Galli fucked around with this message at 22:03 on Nov 16, 2010

Mutande
May 3, 2006
Why don't you get a sponge?
My Ivory Coast home kit came in from SubsideSports today, took a little less than 2 weeks to get here from ordering. Very happy with it

tbp
Mar 1, 2008

What's everyone's favorite kit currently in use? Mine has to be Rangers

harperdc
Jul 24, 2007

tbp posted:

What's everyone's favorite kit currently in use? Mine has to be Rangers

current Arsenal home kit :whatup:

Weaponized Cum
Aug 31, 2004

This post brought to you by the finest Miami cocaine money can buy ----->
AC Milan away kit is classy, so classy I bought it.

tbp
Mar 1, 2008

Weaponized Cum posted:

AC Milan away kit is classy, so classy I bought it.

You're a Juve fan right?

Weaponized Cum
Aug 31, 2004

This post brought to you by the finest Miami cocaine money can buy ----->

tbp posted:

You're a Juve fan right?

Negative

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BlueBayou
Jan 16, 2008
Before she mends must sicken worse
Tottenham Home kit. I'm not a Spurs fan but I still just ordered one.

Click here for the full 600x759 image.

I wish I could buy one without the sponsor logo. Man.. it just looks so sharp.