Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
VideoTapir
Oct 18, 2005

He'll tire eventually.

maskenfreiheit posted:

Bernie would have fun

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=moNHfeBJ81I

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Maya Fey
Jan 22, 2017

Nut to Butt posted:

I knew why they acted that way, but people believed them? I know people are tractable and stupid, but sometimes it freaks me out. :shrug:

There's an old assumption among journalists that the establishment picks the candidate and the primary is mostly for show. Either it was never true or the republican field was so repellent to voters it broke the system

Riot Bimbo
Dec 28, 2006

in my opinion hillary clinton is such a lovely person on a fundamental level that it prevented any serious thought of supporting her or indeed anyone like her, in her inner circle, and I think if you were even remotely willing to tolerate anything she stands for as a vile human being, just to avoid having a republican in the white house, you're kind of a scourge.

Like you're the unseen mycelium quietly infesting a loaf of spoiled bread, hiding the impending fruiting mass of hillary clinton on the body of the DNC, saying no buddy, this bread is okay to eat, i promise.

You fucker.

Snatch Duster
Feb 20, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

basic hitler posted:

in my opinion hillary clinton is such a lovely person on a fundamental level that it prevented any serious thought of supporting her or indeed anyone like her, in her inner circle, and I think if you were even remotely willing to tolerate anything she stands for as a vile human being, just to avoid having a republican in the white house, you're kind of a scourge.

Like you're the unseen mycelium quietly infesting a loaf of spoiled bread, hiding the impending fruiting mass of hillary clinton on the body of the DNC, saying no buddy, this bread is okay to eat, i promise.

You fucker.

Riot Bimbo
Dec 28, 2006

literally a better choice than hillary "idiot for retards to support" clinton

Avirosb
Nov 21, 2016

Everyone makes pisstakes

basic hitler posted:

literally a better choice than hillary "idiot for retards to support" clinton

And Donald Trump, let's not forget.

Snatch Duster
Feb 20, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aYQmW8gnb7Q

phasmid
Jan 16, 2015

Booty Shaker
SILENT MAJORITY

basic hitler posted:

You fucker.

She was "the lesser of two evils" as proffered by the class that controls, advises and swells from evil. Her administration would likely have been just as bad as Trumps, especially when you consider how the whole media is in her hand. Clinton is a garbage gila monster and no one wanted her.

As plenty have pointed out: it was less that Trump was elected than Democrats stayed home on election day.

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

phasmid posted:

Her administration would likely have been just as bad as Trumps

she sucks but not a chance.

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

Groovelord Neato posted:

Yeah, it would have been much worse

Snatch Duster
Feb 20, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

OXBALLS DOT COM posted:

she would have compromised a lot with the Repubs, creating an, even more, a globalist neolib hellscape.

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

OXBALLS DOT COM posted:

sessions as ag is worse than everything she'd do combined.

christmas boots
Oct 15, 2012

To these sing-alongs 🎤of siren 🧜🏻‍♀️songs
To oohs😮 to ahhs😱 to 👏big👏applause👏
With all of my 😡anger I scream🤬 and shout📢
🇺🇸America🦅, I love you 🥰but you're freaking 💦me 😳out
Biscuit Hider

OXBALLS DOT COM posted:

This is dumber than thinking that Bernie would have lost

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

Groovelord Neato posted:

sessions as ag is worse than everything she'd do combined.

[Citation needed]

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

my brain actually functions.

Stexils
Jun 5, 2008

who would win in a fight: hillary clinton armed with a cloak of invisibility and a quarterstaff, or trump with a belt of strength and a mace?

Krustic
Mar 28, 2010

Everything I say draws controversy. It's kinda like the abortion issue.
Hopefully we will never find out how much more or less Hillary would have sucked than Trump.

christmas boots
Oct 15, 2012

To these sing-alongs 🎤of siren 🧜🏻‍♀️songs
To oohs😮 to ahhs😱 to 👏big👏applause👏
With all of my 😡anger I scream🤬 and shout📢
🇺🇸America🦅, I love you 🥰but you're freaking 💦me 😳out
Biscuit Hider

Stexils posted:

who would win in a fight: hillary clinton armed with a cloak of invisibility and a quarterstaff, or trump with a belt of strength and a mace?

As a democrat she would trip over the cloak and impale herself on the staff while trump swings his mace wildly at the darkness.

He would take credit for the win.

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

fruit on the bottom posted:

As a democrat she would trip over the cloak and impale herself on the staff while trump swings his mace wildly at the darkness.

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth

Antiquated Pants
Feb 23, 2011

Oh god I'm so lonely in here...
:negative:

Groovelord Neato posted:

instead of an man that has no idea what he's doing and tweeting all of his mistakes in live time so everyone can see all the blatantly corrupt bullshit, we'd have a woman who is just as corrupt and would continue to do horrible poo poo but half the country would be sucking her dick and praising their own downfall.

e:

spacetoaster
Feb 10, 2014

Groovelord Neato posted:

my brain actually functions.

So does the brain of any crustacean.

Toadvine
Mar 16, 2009
Please disregard my advice w/r/t history.
Hillary would surely have been a slightly more right-of-center continuation of Obama. And Obama's failure to deliver for the majority would have been her failure as well, and we'd have gotten a populist right winger next election instead of this election

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

Antiquated Pants posted:

instead of an man that has no idea what he's doing and tweeting all of his mistakes in live time so everyone can see all the blatantly corrupt bullshit, we'd have a woman who is just as corrupt and would continue to do horrible poo poo but half the country would be sucking her dick and praising their own downfall.

he installed the worst possible person to nearly every cabinet position.

spacetoaster posted:

So does the brain of any crustacean.

people in glass houses.

Maya Fey
Jan 22, 2017

jesus christ

https://twitter.com/MattBruenig/status/868190607763795970

Maya Fey
Jan 22, 2017

But this was an election that was, in many ways, about anger. And Trump and Sanders capitalized on that.

“Yes.” Clinton nods. “And I beat both of them.”

Avirosb
Nov 21, 2016

Everyone makes pisstakes
LOL America

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

she may have 100 million bucks but she aint got any shame.

Maya Fey
Jan 22, 2017

Besides, she argues, “what I was doing was working. I would have won had I not been subjected to the unprecedented attacks by Comey and the Russians, aided and abetted by the suppression of the vote, particularly in Wisconsin.”

phasmid
Jan 16, 2015

Booty Shaker
SILENT MAJORITY
Hahaha. She bitches and moans on every outlet about how she was cheated and was so shitfaced on election night she wouldn't even make a speech to the crowd she had assembled. Now she falls back once again on being a smug elitist oval office.

"Oh yeah? Well I may not have any real friends or the respect of my peers, but I STILL HAVE MORE MONEY THAN YOU! HAHAHA! SUCK IT, PROLES!"

She is so obviously going to run again. Hatred just makes her more determined.

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

Maya Fey posted:

Besides, she argues, “what I was doing was working. I would have won had I not been subjected to the unprecedented attacks by Comey and the Russians, aided and abetted by the suppression of the vote, particularly in Wisconsin.”

Ugh she's so loving smug and oblivious

maskenfreiheit
Dec 30, 2004
if hillary had gotten more votes she would have won

oh wait she did that lmfao

Accretionist
Nov 7, 2012
I BELIEVE IN STUPID CONSPIRACY THEORIES
Someone stop her before she loses again

Grant DaNasty
Jul 17, 2006

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8bWC5V4HaDQ

Hillary still hasn't gotten over her mystery illness.

Prorat
Aug 3, 2004

by FactsAreUseless
Her lizard body keeps rejecting the human husk.

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

Grant DaNasty posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8bWC5V4HaDQ

Hillary still hasn't gotten over her mystery illness.

https://twitter.com/pattonoswalt/st...4b00642712e45a1

Maya Fey
Jan 22, 2017

that's the thing though, her collapse in ny wouldn't have been too bad if they went with that. in fact for a few hours her campaign officials were like "yeah we weren't fully honest about her health but it's not that big a deal" then that abruptly stopped and wapo started publishing conspiracy theories about vladimir putin poisoning her

Maya Fey
Jan 22, 2017

very good. cool

https://twitter.com/peterdaou/status/868205725159493633

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

If she and any honor she'd kill herself as atonement for how badly she hosed up, she bring great shame to her ancestors

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

spacetoaster
Feb 10, 2014

Blue Train posted:

If she and any honor she'd kill herself as atonement for how badly she hosed up, she bring great shame to her ancestors

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X0GGndnnOqw&t=118s

• Locked thread