Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Hyper Crab Tank
Feb 10, 2014

The 16-bit retro-future of crustacean-based transportation

WindwardAway posted:

But again, I doubt it's mycelia because that's too much kp for scum. You give scum a vig and allow it to activate almost every day? That's too unbalanced when scum are basically serial killers who take turns killing, and especially because both scum on each team except for Team Rosa have the potential to kill. And that's why it's always made sense to me that Jade had the extra night vig.

Yep, this is my reasoning too.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mycelia
Apr 28, 2013

POWERFUL FUNGAL LORD

I'm happy not to take the hammer today if it'll make people feel safer? Or just cop me tonight. I'm just sad Stunt wasn't Hideyoshi, I wanted a dramatic victory.

Maugrim
Feb 16, 2011

I eat your face
I holstered last time

Hyper Crab Tank
Feb 10, 2014

mycelia posted:

I'm happy not to take the hammer today if it'll make people feel safer? Or just cop me tonight. I'm just sad Stunt wasn't Hideyoshi, I wanted a dramatic victory.

It literally doesn't matter, if you hammer Hideyoshi and get a vig the game either ends or you can shoot Jadecore tomorrow, or we vote her. Either way works for me.

Tired Moritz
Mar 25, 2012

wish Lowtax would get tired of YOUR POSTS

(n o i c e)
Should I vote Keats now

mycelia
Apr 28, 2013

POWERFUL FUNGAL LORD

Oh yeah I'm not tracking anyone yet ... Is there someone who'd be useful? Wind, I guess, if we're voting Keats.

##vote WindwardAway ##unvote

Hyper Crab Tank
Feb 10, 2014

I'm fine with giving Dlanor another chance to yell at people to die the death, personally.

WindwardAway
Aug 22, 2022

Set your life on fire. Seek those who fan your flames.

mycelia posted:

Oh yeah I'm not tracking anyone yet ... Is there someone who'd be useful? Wind, I guess, if we're voting Keats.

##vote WindwardAway ##unvote

Yeah sure
If the game goes into night, you should see me doccing HCT, assuming wolo agrees to targeting me again
And assuming I understand how his action changer works, lol

Hyper Crab Tank
Feb 10, 2014

It's kind of funny how when scum are backed up against a wall they either go quiet or they get very wordy trying to defend themselves. I thought Stunt Rock was the latter, but now I think Keats was the former.

Hyper Crab Tank
Feb 10, 2014

WindwardAway posted:

Yeah sure
If the game goes into night, you should see me doccing HCT, assuming wolo agrees to targeting me again
And assuming I understand how his action changer works, lol

If somehow the game goes to tonight consider stopping Infinitum from doing something stupid, either via wologar or Maugrim's duct tape jail.

Maugrim
Feb 16, 2011

I eat your face
I see no reason not to hammer now unless we want to escalate the page count, lol

Maugrim
Feb 16, 2011

I eat your face
I'm not jailing Inf, I know he riles you up terribly but he's given me too many laughs to be stopped

Hyper Crab Tank
Feb 10, 2014

Maugrim posted:

I'm not jailing Inf, I know he riles you up terribly but he's given me too many laughs to be stopped

All I'm saying is, he could craft an orb of truthfulness. Heck, an orb of "touch me and if you scum you die".

WindwardAway
Aug 22, 2022

I think Infi should just craft another thunderdome how he did before, cause it gives us one mod-confirmed cop, and he can throw the entire remaining suspect pool into the dome.

WindwardAway
Aug 22, 2022

The best way for Infi not to screw anything up is to just end the game today, though lol

Tired Moritz
Mar 25, 2012

(n o i c e)
Okay, just quote spam me if people want me to hammer

Hyper Crab Tank
Feb 10, 2014

WindwardAway posted:

I think Infi should just craft another thunderdome how he did before, cause it gives us one mod-confirmed cop, and he can throw the entire remaining suspect pool into the dome.

That sounds good to me, I suggested crafting another chessboard thunderdome way earlier as well.

Might as well let mycelia hammer at this point, right? More guns for town if somehow this goes pear-shaped tomorrow?

WindwardAway
Aug 22, 2022

Hyper Crab Tank posted:

That sounds good to me, I suggested crafting another chessboard thunderdome way earlier as well.

Might as well let mycelia hammer at this point, right? More guns for town if somehow this goes pear-shaped tomorrow?

Yeah, worst case scenario mycelia would also die in a dome tomorrow lol

WindwardAway
Aug 22, 2022

Infi crafts a dome, puts two of us in, one concedes, he puts in one more, and we vig one and vote out the other

WindwardAway
Aug 22, 2022

I think mycelia can just hammer Keats now, lol
Then we can stop speculating about a day that we probably don't ever reach

Hyper Crab Tank
Feb 10, 2014

Yep.

WindwardAway
Aug 22, 2022

1. Infi crafts dome
2. Mycelia tracks me
3. Jade kills me if she has the stake
4. Wolo distracts me
5. Who did we say Maugrim jails? Don't jail Infi.

Maugrim
Feb 16, 2011

I eat your face
I holster, Moritz reads... I dunno, mycelia? Crab again?

Hyper Crab Tank
Feb 10, 2014

I don't even know who Moritz could usefully read at this point. Iggy? Jadecore? Infinitum?

Same for the jail, none of the options seem very good.

Maugrim
Feb 16, 2011

I eat your face
How mod-bastardry would it be if TMor was Hideyoshi?

WindwardAway
Aug 22, 2022

Hyper Crab Tank posted:

I don't even know who Moritz could usefully read at this point. Iggy? Jadecore? Infinitum?

Same for the jail, none of the options seem very good.

Reading Jade would at least tell us if she had the stake, but tbh she'll tell us anyway

Tired Moritz
Mar 25, 2012

(n o i c e)
I was gonna read Infi

WindwardAway
Aug 22, 2022

Maugrim posted:

How mod-bastardry would it be if TMor was Hideyoshi?

Kinda hosed up lol
Gaap wouldn't revive into Hideyoshi

WindwardAway
Aug 22, 2022

Tired Moritz posted:

I was gonna read Infi

Sure

Hyper Crab Tank
Feb 10, 2014

WindwardAway posted:

Kinda hosed up lol
Gaap wouldn't revive into Hideyoshi

Also then Eva started the game in a masonry with... who, exactly?

WindwardAway
Aug 22, 2022

Hyper Crab Tank posted:

Also then Eva started the game in a masonry with... who, exactly?

Yeah, I don't think this game is bastard, and then it would just be false text on Eva's card which is a bastard element.

WindwardAway
Aug 22, 2022

Like, the ONLY case in which TM is Hideyoshi is if he didn't actually revive and his BPV got hit on N1. But that was a mod announcement, right? So no.

Hyper Crab Tank
Feb 10, 2014

WindwardAway posted:

Like, the ONLY case in which TM is Hideyoshi is if he didn't actually revive and his BPV got hit on N1. But that was a mod announcement, right? So no.

Also don't forget that now mod-confirmed town player Stunt Rock rolecopped Moritz as "Reader".

Maugrim
Feb 16, 2011

I eat your face
Yeah ok, I'm persuaded on that one

So it's Keats, Windward, me/mycelia and then the rest of you really start to go mad

mycelia
Apr 28, 2013

POWERFUL FUNGAL LORD

Sorry sorry got distracted. Everyone know what they're doing?

Maugrim
Feb 16, 2011

I eat your face
Yes I think we are good to go

mycelia
Apr 28, 2013

POWERFUL FUNGAL LORD

Ah gently caress it let's go ##vote Keats

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

Just hammer I ain't punching

votefinder
Jul 6, 2010

scoop scoop
:redhammer: You spent all that time arguing and Johnny Keats is who you chose to hammer? Wow.

Votecount for Day 6
With 10 alive, it's 6 votes to execute. The current deadline is September 01st, 2023 at 10 p.m. CEST -- that's in about 1 day, 10 hours.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

votefinder
Jul 6, 2010

scoop scoop
Votecount for Day 6

Johnny Keats (6): wologar, Ignatius M. Meen, Hyper Crab Tank, Maugrim, WindwardAway, mycelia
Jadecore (1): Infinitum
Infinitum (0): Maugrim, Maugrim
WindwardAway (0): mycelia, mycelia

Not Voting (3): Jadecore, Johnny Keats, Tired Moritz

With 10 alive, it's 6 votes to execute. The current deadline is September 01st, 2023 at 10 p.m. CEST -- that's in about 1 day, 10 hours.