Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
How's the thread?
This poll is closed.
Chill 11 10.48%
Comfy 16 15.24%
Relaxing 3 2.86%
Witty 0 0%
Delightful 1 0.95%
Cool 1 0.95%
Engaging 0 0%
:kazooieass: 73 69.52%
Total: 105 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
parabolic
Jul 21, 2005

good night, speedfriend

Hornet incentive met! :pepsi:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TeaJay
Oct 9, 2012

The hosts are so lovably goofy I can't help but like them.

TeaJay
Oct 9, 2012

parabolic posted:

Good news, everyone!

Seriously I have no idea how that cosplay will even look but I like

- Hollow Knight
- Hornet
- incentives getting met

so even though it looks like the run will be pushed late I will catch it.

Your Computer
Oct 3, 2008

Grimey Drawer

parabolic posted:

see i've spent too much time in the chat threads because i read that with a 'y'

Raised By Birds
May 5, 2013

Your Computer posted:

see i've spent too much time in the chat threads because i read that with a 'y'

I read it as "honest" at first.

Vapor Moon
Feb 24, 2010

Neato!
The Human Font
Not relevant to any of the games but I found a cute D.va

The Lobster
Sep 3, 2011

Massive
Avian
Rear
Images

Raised By Birds posted:

I read it as "honest" at first.

Diagnosis: needs more time with speedfriends.

Your Computer
Oct 3, 2008

Grimey Drawer

Vapor Moon posted:

Not relevant to any of the games but I found a cute D.va

it checks out

gremlin child d.va or no d.va imo

Raised By Birds
May 5, 2013

Your Computer posted:

it checks out

Cabbit
Jul 19, 2001

Is that everything you have?

Mickey's got some sweet dance moves.

parabolic
Jul 21, 2005

good night, speedfriend

Your Computer posted:

it checks out

this is a pepsico product, so yes it is technically thread relevant :pepsi:

The Lobster
Sep 3, 2011

Massive
Avian
Rear
Images

I have never heard of D.va, but a quick Google search tells me she is from Overwatch where she does this:

Vapor Moon
Feb 24, 2010

Neato!
The Human Font
Yume Nikki version of Steamboat Willie

https://my.mixtape.moe/jiekpu.mp4

TeaJay
Oct 9, 2012

The original Castle of Illusion boss theme is absolutely rocking.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WLu3CRpDcVg&hd=1

guitar version for good measure

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jOu8g00XWKQ

Tathris
Mar 26, 2010

parabolic posted:

this is a pepsico product, so yes it is technically thread relevant :pepsi:

gremlin d.va rules

The Lobster
Sep 3, 2011

Massive
Avian
Rear
Images

Is she Smol Might?

KennyMan666
May 27, 2010

The Saga

Raised By Birds posted:

That's a lot of Red Bull. Do they have that for the interviews or for the overnight runs?
So, fun fact about the Red Bull, if I have everything correct: ESA Winter was sponsored by Red Bull. We got free Red Bull and Red Bull Cola, and there were Red Bull brand fridges of varying sizes in the venue.

The fridges you see on stream and some more in the stream room are the same fridges as on ESA Winter. Red Bull doesn't sponsor this ESA, but apparently they never came to get their fridges back and we had a whole lot of Red Bull left over too. So... free ice cream, free popcorn, and free Red Bull. And a discount at the local Domino's from which I just ate a pizza that was definitely too big but whatevs, next time I'm getting a smaller size though.

Your Computer
Oct 3, 2008

Grimey Drawer

The Lobster posted:

I have never heard of D.va, but a quick Google search tells me she is from Overwatch where she does this:

TeaJay
Oct 9, 2012

KennyMan666 posted:

So, fun fact about the Red Bull, if I have everything correct: ESA Winter was sponsored by Red Bull. We got free Red Bull and Red Bull Cola, and there were Red Bull brand fridges of varying sizes in the venue.

The fridges you see on stream and some more in the stream room are the same fridges as on ESA Winter. Red Bull doesn't sponsor this ESA, but apparently they never came to get their fridges back and we had a whole lot of Red Bull left over too. So... free ice cream, free popcorn, and free Red Bull. And a discount at the local Domino's from which I just ate a pizza that was definitely too big but whatevs, next time I'm getting a smaller size though.

How's the venue this time? Seems like it's a bit smaller than the indoor arena.

Your Computer
Oct 3, 2008

Grimey Drawer

TeaJay
Oct 9, 2012

Please post D.Va fan art during the Overwatch run thanks

This is time for Mickey Mouse fan art

Vapor Moon
Feb 24, 2010

Neato!
The Human Font

The Lobster posted:

Is she Smol Might?

That's her cosplaying as Umaru-chan!

The Lobster
Sep 3, 2011

Massive
Avian
Rear
Images

git gud scrub

Raised By Birds
May 5, 2013

The Lobster posted:

Also her in-universe backstory includes that she was a professional StarCraft 2 streamer before she went into South Korea's MEKA unit to fight mecha godzilla.

Also in her 'sit down' emote she starts using her MEKA to stream a video game in between eating Doritos and drinking Mt. Dew.

D.Va is cool and good.

KennyMan666 posted:

I hope Red Bull has a long shelf life. :v: I've had a red bull only once I can recall. I thought it was fine, but too expensive to buy regularly.

Your Computer
Oct 3, 2008

Grimey Drawer

Vapor Moon posted:

That's her cosplaying as Umaru-chan!

parabolic
Jul 21, 2005

good night, speedfriend

this d.va diversion is makin' me chuckle, tbh

KennyMan666
May 27, 2010

The Saga

TeaJay posted:

How's the venue this time? Seems like it's a bit smaller than the indoor arena.
It's great! The roomyou see on stream is only the main streaming space, which also has practice TVs and poo poo in the back, kind of like the arena. But there's a lot more - just outside is a bunch of arcades (and the free popcorn and ice cream), then there's more rooms for practice and tabletop gaming and stuff like that. I don't know which one is actually bigger by physical space but this one is much much better than Fortnox.

I mean, at ESA Winter we absolutely had less space than at Fortnox and that was still a much better venue so it's also that Fortnox was actually not a good venue, I liked the venues we had in Skövde better than that one too.

Your Computer
Oct 3, 2008

Grimey Drawer

Raised By Birds posted:

Also her in-universe backstory includes that she was a professional StarCraft 2 streamer before she went into South Korea's MEKA unit to fight mecha godzilla.

Also in her 'sit down' emote she starts using her MEKA to stream a video game in between eating Doritos and drinking Mt. Dew.

D.Va is cool and good.

the best part is that Blizzard added that emote in response to the entire internet collectively deciding she was a horrible gremlin child living on doritos and mtn dew

Raised By Birds
May 5, 2013

parabolic posted:

this d.va diversion is makin' me chuckle, tbh

Tathris
Mar 26, 2010

The Lobster posted:

I have never heard of D.va,

blizzard put her in the game as the obvious nerdbait people were supposed to make all the horney fan art of.

the internet instead collectively decided that lol no, she's a garbage nerd

i love it.

The Lobster
Sep 3, 2011

Massive
Avian
Rear
Images

If this is representative of her personality I can get behind her.

Brother Entropy
Dec 27, 2009

Tathris posted:

blizzard put her in the game as the obvious nerdbait people were supposed to make all the horney fan art of.

i love it.

oh there's still plenty of horney fan art

Vapor Moon
Feb 24, 2010

Neato!
The Human Font

The Lobster posted:

If this is representative of her personality I can get behind her.

There's another character called Ana who is an old lady with an emote where she gives out candy.

Vapor Moon
Feb 24, 2010

Neato!
The Human Font

Your Computer
Oct 3, 2008

Grimey Drawer

The Lobster posted:

I have never heard of D.va

oh yeah i just remembered i actually made this :dva: that someone bought

TeaJay
Oct 9, 2012

Tathris posted:

i love it.

There is plenty of that other kind of fan art of D.Va as well, though.

Raised By Birds
May 5, 2013

Brother Entropy posted:

oh there's still plenty of horney fan art

The best part about Overwatch is there's horney of everyone.

*cough* Except Alejandro. I hope.

TeaJay
Oct 9, 2012

GIGANTIC

RED LICORICE DRAGON

(is anyone else actually watching the game)

KennyMan666
May 27, 2010

The Saga

Raised By Birds posted:

I hope Red Bull has a long shelf life. :v: I've had a red bull only once I can recall. I thought it was fine, but too expensive to buy regularly.
Red Bull honestly has nothing special going for it as far as being an energy drink goes, and the Red Bull Cola tastes more like cola-flavoured ice cream in liquid form than, well, cola, but as long as it's free I'm not going to complain. Would absolutely not buy it though givenn that it's lol-expensive for being an energy drink and there's bigger cans of brands with varieties that actually taste good for cheaper available.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Lobster
Sep 3, 2011

Massive
Avian
Rear
Images

TeaJay posted:

GIGANTIC

RED LICORICE DRAGON

(is anyone else actually watching the game)

Is he a Twizzler or a Red Vine?

• Locked thread