Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ELTON JOHN
Feb 17, 2014
it's funny, but not for everyone

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

what if elton john was gay

Zeluth
May 12, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

Zeluth fucked around with this message at 07:30 on Jul 7, 2022

Charles Bukowski
Aug 26, 2003

Taskmaster 2023 Second Place Winner

Grimey Drawer
Sittin on some cock cuz I'm gay

ELTON JOHN
Feb 17, 2014
i think something important to keep in mind about cumtown is that even though they say a bunch of terrible stuff, theyre still better people than 99% of the political pundits or celebrities that carefully police their language because at least they dont make excuses for the democratic party's or capitalism's failings

KoRMaK
Jul 31, 2012

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD posted:

how about straight scroto turboturd instead

Deadly Ham Sandwich
Aug 19, 2009
Smellrose
Ok so I listened to this show and it's gay jokes and actual bits for 1/3, another 1/3 Stav laughing, and then finally 1/3 ads. Stav quit so they'll try to fill his laughing time with more content. That content being ads.

I'm honestly impressed they made over 300 episodes of gay jokes.

Charles Bukowski
Aug 26, 2003

Grimey Drawer
Hey what if an old Chinese man was in charge of Baseball?

e: and wanted to gently caress you in the rear end

Kharnifex
Sep 11, 2001

The Banter is better in AusGBS
Hu's on 3rd, and he's cumming

Lamebot
Sep 8, 2005

ロボ顔菌~♡
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IO8KjhtTPPQ

Poohs Packin
Jan 13, 2019

Come town

Dubplate Fire
Aug 1, 2010

:hfive: bruvs be4 luvs

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD posted:

Charles Bukowski
Aug 26, 2003

Grimey Drawer
I went looking on youtube for highlights and found a recent video where Nick is suggesting that Bach composed Toccata and Fugue in D Minor during a blackout brought on by unresolved trauma due to being molested as a child. Now whether or not you find that tasteless, it's pretty creative.

grieving for Gandalf
Apr 22, 2008

Deadly Ham Sandwich posted:

Ok so I listened to this show and it's gay jokes and actual bits for 1/3, another 1/3 Stav laughing, and then finally 1/3 ads. Stav quit so they'll try to fill his laughing time with more content. That content being ads.

*standing ovation from the audience*

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

Charles Bukowski posted:

I went looking on youtube for highlights and found a recent video where Nick is suggesting that Bach composed Toccata and Fugue in D Minor during a blackout brought on by unresolved trauma due to being molested as a child. Now whether or not you find that tasteless, it's pretty creative.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VbC4KEO75eE

lol

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

i like it when the mentally ill one uses slurs and the fat one makes dolphin noises

im not joking i genuinely enjoy it

Boywhiz88
Sep 11, 2005

floating 26" off da ground. BURR!
how is this a 3 year old thread

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
Just keeps getting cummier. :shrug:

veni veni veni
Jun 5, 2005

Boywhiz88 posted:

how is this a 3 year old thread

Someone necromancied it the other day and I keep confusing for do the real thread

pro starcraft loser
Jan 23, 2006

Stand back, this could get messy.

Some of the best bits are from the same episode where Nick says the women ghostbusters should be paid more due to NYC seeing an uptick in ghost activity after 9/11.

And Stav talking about how his cousins and him went to Discovery Zone and the last person out got molested. THAT'S HOW YOU BUILD CHAMPIONS!

rideANDxORdie
Jun 11, 2010
It's the Adam Friedland show now, prod. by Nick Mollens

Charles Bukowski
Aug 26, 2003

Grimey Drawer
I'm already laughing in my office just reading your post. Nick deadpanning that might make people worry with my deranged howls of wild and wrong glee.

Charles Bukowski
Aug 26, 2003

Grimey Drawer
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BzIHyF7UWY4
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lkqu1TDvxFQ

These two have made the back of my head hurt from laughing.

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

Charles Bukowski posted:

sorry but i prefer Gay Batman

Charles Bukowski
Aug 26, 2003

Grimey Drawer
We're going to the loving vending machines my brother.

Dubplate Fire
Aug 1, 2010

:hfive: bruvs be4 luvs
Donald Trump accusing Robert DeNiro of being gay

https://youtu.be/eWzO4mTlpRg

digitalist
Nov 17, 2000

journey into Kirk's unknown

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=467Vz6l-3uw

My favorite clip.

Charles Bukowski
Aug 26, 2003

Grimey Drawer
That is an amazing bit, Nick's dialogue is so goddamn perfect.

I just caught Nick doing Bobby Slayton impressions, Jesus christ I'm glad I listen to this show with ear buds. I was still laughing though XD

WonkyBob
Jan 1, 2013

Holy shit, you own a skirt?!

Dubplate Fire posted:

Donald Trump accusing Robert DeNiro of being gay

https://youtu.be/eWzO4mTlpRg

GAY AND NOT ITALIAN!

Charles Bukowski
Aug 26, 2003

Grimey Drawer
My credit card company called me today to ask if it was me that purchased 40 thousand dollars worth of chocolate.

veni veni veni
Jun 5, 2005

I was listening to this while driving back when they uploaded it and I had to pull the car over cause I was laughing so hard

Mr.Acula
May 10, 2009

Billions and billions of fat clouds

Its a podcast that makes me lol irl op

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

do people really laugh out loud listening to comedy when they're by themselves? that kinda weirds me out, but maybe i'm the weird one who only laughs out loud when with a social group, and never when i'm alone.

unless i'm caught completely off guard by something funny and unexpected, then i might let out a little. but when i'm watching or listening to something i know is supposed to be funny, the most i'll ever react by myself is one or two of those little nose puffs, and usually not even that.

runnypoops
Mar 26, 2016

been there. done that. prove yourself to me.
lol you a loving weirdo if u think laughing while you're not with people is weird

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

runnypoops posted:

lol you a loving weirdo if u think laughing while you're not with people is weird

yeah, very easy for you to claim you laugh when you're alone. funny how there's never a witness around to corroborate it.

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

Bad Purchase posted:

do people really laugh out loud listening to comedy when they're by themselves? that kinda weirds me out, but maybe i'm the weird one who only laughs out loud when with a social group, and never when i'm alone.

unless i'm caught completely off guard by something funny and unexpected, then i might let out a little. but when i'm watching or listening to something i know is supposed to be funny, the most i'll ever react by myself is one or two of those little nose puffs, and usually not even that.

drat man. i have avs and sigs turned off and brain damage, so i dont remember nobody, but i hope you're one of them troll fellas

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

nope, i almost never talk to myself or laugh out loud when i'm alone. i just react silently to stuff unless i'm with other people. it's not something i think about, just how i naturally am. maybe when i was little my parents yelled at me too much for making noise or something and i just learned to be quiet, who knows...

but now i'm imaging people sitting at home in front of the tv or at the computer with headphones in dead silence, just cackling madly when they hear a story about gay robert deniro, and it seems weird as hell :shrug:

Pontificating Ass
Aug 2, 2002

What Doth Life?
These guys are funny but i'm offended by gay jokes since they're not funny

I will listen to the adam friedland show if they switch to racist jokes

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

Bad Purchase posted:

Bad Purchase posted:

but now i'm imaging people sitting at home in front of the tv or at the computer with headphones in dead silence, just cackling madly when they hear a story about gay robert deniro, and it seems weird as hell :shrug:

Nah you're right, feeling basic emotions is extremely weird

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

it has nothing to do with feeling the humor, i'll still smile when stuff is funny and if it's really good it can make my eyes water, i just don't react with involuntary audible laughter