Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

WampaLord
Jan 14, 2010

still anyone's game, though I like how Yahoo gives Lenny Wagon a 5% better chance for...reasons

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Play
Apr 25, 2006

Strong stroll for a mangy stray

WampaLord posted:

still anyone's game, though I like how Yahoo gives Lenny Wagon a 5% better chance for...reasons

That's uncanny lol. Just glad I'm not against either of those guys posting 30+ with your first player is v intimidating

PostNouveau
Sep 3, 2011

VY till I die
Grimey Drawer

WampaLord posted:

Because covid's got me playing a bad option at TE, and not having a good RB2 all year has me playing a meh RB2

Joey Freshwater
Jun 20, 2004

Always playing with my meat
Grimey Drawer
It just means the rest of the guys you expect would put up big numbers will be single digits

Joey Freshwater
Jun 20, 2004

Grimey Drawer
Weird they shorted Adams .10 of a point

e: oh nm the game wasn’t over at the time of that screenshot

BlindSite
Feb 8, 2009

Very disappointing Melvin Gordon's effort today.

WampaLord
Jan 14, 2010

Benching Tee Higgins did NOT cost me my game, phew.

BlindSite
Feb 8, 2009

Whos getting these kisses in the final

Joey Freshwater
Jun 20, 2004

Grimey Drawer
Pucker up bb

e: pending NO’s defense not getting 31+ points

PostNouveau
Sep 3, 2011

VY till I die
Grimey Drawer

Joey Freshwater posted:

Pucker up bb

e: pending NO’s defense not getting 31+ points

Demario Davis got COVID :(

Joey Freshwater
Jun 20, 2004

Grimey Drawer
Wound up in the final in both of my leagues this year :toot:

BlindSite
Feb 8, 2009

Im totally reliant on receivers this week I think my patch work rb stable of streaming back ups and pick ups is going to come to an end but it'll be tight.

Worst to first would be nice. Can finally get rid of this avatar

PostNouveau
Sep 3, 2011

VY till I die
Grimey Drawer

BlindSite posted:

Im totally reliant on receivers this week I think my patch work rb stable of streaming back ups and pick ups is going to come to an end but it'll be tight.

Worst to first would be nice. Can finally get rid of this avatar

I feel like we never set a term for the avatar and you could have gotten rid of it long ago without earning any ire

WampaLord
Jan 14, 2010

PostNouveau posted:

I feel like we never set a term for the avatar and you could have gotten rid of it long ago without earning any ire

A poster of honor would wear it until at least the next fantasy season started

BlindSite
Feb 8, 2009

I figured I owed it to at least the start of the season and then I kept it as a reminder to check and set my lineup and waivers etc.

Joey Freshwater
Jun 20, 2004

Grimey Drawer
I’ve seen your avatar a million times and I’ve never connected that’s what it was

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT

PostNouveau posted:

Yeah, I think it's supposed to be from the end of the fantasy season until the start of the next one.

BlindSite
Feb 8, 2009

Its ok the kisses are unstoppable and when I win. Brady giving smooches will be my new avatar. If I lose. Something shameful.

WampaLord
Jan 14, 2010

It's almost time for the :siren: TFF NFCS Fantasy Super Bowl :siren:

Our competitors, Brady's mouth kisses and Lenny Wagon have navigated the perils of the fantasy season and postseason to vie for the crown and the biggest share of :homebrew:

All of their players play Sunday so there will be no MNF impact on this game. Let's look at the key players to watch!

For Brady's mouth kisses, he'll be banking on a big day from Mahomes against the Bengals, although having the most consistent WR1 in Cooper Kupp will most likely help as well.

Lenny Wagon, having lost his eponymous Lenny to injury, will be banking on RoJo to make up for Fournette's productivity. His WR combo of Tyreek Hill and A.J. Brown have been hot lately, will that streak continue?

Both lineups seem extremely solid, as one would expect for two teams who have made it this far. What a season, what a season. May the luckiest best team win!

BlindSite
Feb 8, 2009

I am quite excited for this final and the avatar change. I would change it early but that's begging for the fates to piss in my face - it's been lucky so far - hoping that holds.

Joey Freshwater
Jun 20, 2004

Grimey Drawer
If Burrow would stop throwing to Chase that’d be great

Joey Freshwater
Jun 20, 2004

Grimey Drawer
Lol yeah this is over already, no way I’m coming back from that

e: and now Rojo is out

GG

Joey Freshwater fucked around with this message at 21:13 on Jan 2, 2022

PostNouveau
Sep 3, 2011

VY till I die
Grimey Drawer
Ja'Marr Chase with loving 55 pts. Ridiculous

PostNouveau
Sep 3, 2011

VY till I die
Grimey Drawer
Motherfucker is gonna win the league with the single highest game total of the season at this rate

Joey Freshwater
Jun 20, 2004

Grimey Drawer
This is being rigged specifically so that I don’t win. I don’t accept the result :colbert:

BlindSite
Feb 8, 2009

All the kisses 💋 😘

Worst to first baby! Wooooooooo!!!!!

BlindSite
Feb 8, 2009

PostNouveau posted:

Motherfucker is gonna win the league with the single highest game total of the season at this rate

What is the record?

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT

BlindSite posted:

What is the record?

I have the record with 213.50 this year.

Joey Freshwater
Jun 20, 2004

Grimey Drawer
Is this a single week or 2 week final?

WampaLord
Jan 14, 2010

Joey Freshwater posted:

Is this a single week or 2 week final?

Single week, this is it.

BlindSite
Feb 8, 2009

The last kiss if you will.

PostNouveau
Sep 3, 2011

VY till I die
Grimey Drawer

Silly Burrito posted:

I have the record with 213.50 this year.

It was within striking distances earlier

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT
Gatdamn Blindsite, there's an asswhoopin, and there's a SUPER BOWL asswhoopin. Congrats on your championship! This is like 49ers/Broncos or some other NFC game from the 80s.

BlindSite
Feb 8, 2009

Silly Burrito posted:

Gatdamn Blindsite, there's an asswhoopin, and there's a SUPER BOWL asswhoopin. Congrats on your championship! This is like 49ers/Broncos or some other NFC game from the 80s.

Thanks man! Worst 2 First feels pretty great. I got dumpstered in my 8 man leagues so it feels good to win the most competitive one I'm in. Still really quite pleased about snatching Amon Ra St Brown and Harris off the waiver wire this year.

Joey Freshwater
Jun 20, 2004

Grimey Drawer
I grabbed St. Brown in my money league and am in first place there too. That final is a 2 week final and I’m up 30 so far with one to play today.

If I win that one it’s a ~$700 payout so it makes this loss sting a little less.

Joey Freshwater
Jun 20, 2004

Grimey Drawer
Just looked at the final, what an rear end whooping 206 - 79. Not even taking into account Chase's big day (among others) every single one of my players just completely poo poo the bed. Even had I played my bench players that did well in spite of starters that didn't, I don't think I would have broken 100 points.

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT
So who gets the avatar this year? Do we go by record or final standings? Two different teams there.

WampaLord
Jan 14, 2010

:toot: :toot:

Congrats to our winner for the 2021 season! First, second, and third place winners, let me know how you want me to pay out your winnings, I can send them via PayPal, Zelle, or CashApp.

Silly Burrito posted:

So who gets the avatar this year? Do we go by record or final standings? Two different teams there.

Based on how we did it last year, it was record, so gently caress JAMEIS WINSTON is the av winner.

Edit: Actually it looks like Brady's mouth kisses had both worst record and worst standing last year. If we went by "who lost the 9th place game" the avatar winner would be Cammy Cam Juice.

WampaLord fucked around with this message at 18:44 on Jan 4, 2022

The Big Jesus
Oct 29, 2007

#essereFerrari
Congratulations to the people who somehow don’t lose money in every league every year.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Joey Freshwater
Jun 20, 2004

Grimey Drawer

WampaLord posted:

:toot: :toot:

Congrats to our winner for the 2021 season! First, second, and third place winners, let me know how you want me to pay out your winnings, I can send them via PayPal, Zelle, or CashApp.

Based on how we did it last year, it was record, so gently caress JAMEIS WINSTON is the av winner.

Edit: Actually it looks like Brady's mouth kisses had both worst record and worst standing last year. If we went by "who lost the 9th place game" the avatar winner would be Cammy Cam Juice.

You can pay my winnings directly to my OnlyFans account

Zelle is fine - blmcdonald at gmail