Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

He hung out in the white house for like 6 months after he couldn't get hired for his intended job due to security issues, so that's not surprising.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

kaleedity
Feb 27, 2016

this april fools: i sleep

now this is the real poo poo

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

skaboomizzy posted:

uwe boll punched him so hard his spine popped up and extended out like a rock-em sock-em robot toy

like when you shoot off a goliath's mask in borderlands 2

sinnesloeschen
Jun 4, 2011

fiiiiiiinnnne
:coolspot:
WHAT THE gently caress IS THIS BULLSHIT

WE LOVE OUR BIG BEAUTIFUL THREADS DON'T WE FOLKS

Crusader
Apr 11, 2002

Raine
Apr 30, 2013

ACCELERATIONIST SUPERDOOMER

kaleedity posted:

this april fools: i sleep

now this is the real poo poo

gently caress it actually is april 1st

well im sure we will be graced with tons of insufferable "jokes" today (turn on my monitor etc), i wonder how many of them will be racist

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ
Biden has just mistaken Gorka's Hungarian flag pin for Irish pride

CODChimera
Jan 29, 2009

Raine posted:

well im sure we will be graced with tons of insufferable "jokes" today (turn on my monitor etc), i wonder how many of them will be racist

just ignore all the tweets

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007

Raine posted:

your posts are good

april fools bitch

Crusader
Apr 11, 2002

i'm going to get my first jab right now which feels like an april fool's joke on me somehow

Drunkboxer
Jun 30, 2007

lol

19 o'clock
Sep 9, 2004

Excelsior!!!

idgi

Real Mean Queen
Jun 2, 2004

Zesty.

Crusader posted:

i'm going to get my first jab right now which feels like an april fool's joke on me somehow

If you don’t instantly collapse foaming and convulsing, it means you got the JokeJab

Raine
Apr 30, 2013

ACCELERATIONIST SUPERDOOMER

Pepe Silvia Browne posted:

your posts are good

april fools bitch

i should have drafted one good post as an april fools joke, ill start now so i can finish by next year

troap

2DCAT
Jun 25, 2015

pissssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssss sssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssss

Gravy Boat 2k
Piss??

2DCAT
Jun 25, 2015

pissssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssss sssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssss

Gravy Boat 2k

sinnesloeschen posted:

:hmmyes:

Ben Nerevarine
Apr 14, 2006

oh yeah!!

Hot Karl Marx
Mar 16, 2009

Politburo regulations about social distancing require to downgrade your Karlmarxing to cold, and sorry about the dnc primaries, please enjoy!
https://twitter.com/70s_party/status/1377609318221107200?s=19

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit

:lmao:

Biden really is bad at this

Mr. Pizza
Oct 5, 2009

good mornign tup

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

wtf

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

:11tea::bubblewoop::agesilaus::megaman::yoshi::squawk::supaburn::iit::spooky::axe::honked::shroom::smugdog::sg::pkmnwhy::parrot::screamy::tubular::corsair::sanix::yeeclaw::hayter::flip::redflag:

Piss?!

Red Baron
Mar 9, 2007
no lube anal fan

Crusader posted:

if you follow the Covid thread the joke is that the vaccine won’t stop you from getting Covid-19 pt. 2 & 3

sinnesloeschen
Jun 4, 2011

fiiiiiiinnnne
:coolspot:
real human teeth at wholesale prices!!!

Hot Karl Marx
Mar 16, 2009

Politburo regulations about social distancing require to downgrade your Karlmarxing to cold, and sorry about the dnc primaries, please enjoy!

Easter dinner

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

sinnesloeschen posted:

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

Good Soldier Svejk
Jul 5, 2010

Crusader posted:

What's up vaccine buddy
I just found out I get to go tuesday for some moderna juice
I held out for as long as felt prudent but my wife convinced me that my history of asthma/pneumonia probably made it acceptable for me to sign up now

Justin Tyme
Feb 22, 2011

In the old days threads were massive, tens of thousands of posts long, so big you would post and yell "tump", now the threads are so small folks, the democrats want to take your threads and make you have to post three, four times in order to terup!

CODChimera
Jan 29, 2009

Iron Crowned posted:

:lmao:

Biden really is bad at this

Well yeah hes really old and losing his mind

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

just thinking that trump 2024 campaign is going to start soon

Hot Karl Marx
Mar 16, 2009

https://twitter.com/gregkellyusa/status/1377394882248015873?s=19

Mr. Pizza
Oct 5, 2009

plump trump

desiccated trump

Red Baron
Mar 9, 2007
no lube anal fan

euphronius posted:

already started

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

:11tea::bubblewoop::agesilaus::megaman::yoshi::squawk::supaburn::iit::spooky::axe::honked::shroom::smugdog::sg::pkmnwhy::parrot::screamy::tubular::corsair::sanix::yeeclaw::hayter::flip::redflag:

honestly wish i could smoke weed and end up in nairobi

CODChimera
Jan 29, 2009

euphronius posted:

seriously?

Bearjew
Apr 18, 2017

Justin Tyme posted:

In the old days threads were massive, tens of thousands of posts long, so big you would post and yell "tump", now the threads are so small folks, the democrats want to take your threads and make you have to post three, four times in order to terup!

make posting great again

tenderjerk
Nov 6, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 354 days!

euphronius posted:

Never

It's never happening

Cithen
Mar 6, 2002

Pillbug
is today weed day?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

2DCAT
Jun 25, 2015

Gravy Boat 2k
Oh wow... Another mass shooting? If only something could be done :thunk: