Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

Mayor Dave posted:

Is this thread legal to post in?

everything is illegal in capitalist america, unless you can pay rent for it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dolphin
Dec 5, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
still in awe that we had a president who could inflate his neck pouch like a horny bullfrog

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

trump had the hottest dewlaps of any old guy, primo neck pussy

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!

Bulgakov
Mar 8, 2009

рукописи не горят

Dolphin posted:

still in awe that we had a president who could inflate his neck pouch like a horny bullfrog

"like a"

DesertIslandHermit
Oct 7, 2019

It's beautiful. And it's for the god of...of...arts and crafts. I think that's what he said.
Gaetz to join Bill Cosby on a stage speech about cancel culture before the summer is up.

HUGE PUBES A PLUS
Apr 30, 2005

Knew a guy in college who built a small orgone box. kept his drugs in it.

Squinky v2.0
Nov 16, 2006

Behind you! A three headed monkey!

College Slice
you all see the latest post on the verified Trump Rumble page?

neither did anyone else

My Face When
Nov 28, 2012

Hide your healthcare.
Hide your wife.

Im getting my second shot. :woop:

DesertIslandHermit
Oct 7, 2019

It's beautiful. And it's for the god of...of...arts and crafts. I think that's what he said.

Squinky v2.0 posted:

you all see the latest post on the verified Trump Rumble page?

neither did anyone else

Rumble is such a stupid name. It's not even patriotic sounding.

Aino Minako
Dec 16, 2007

Perpetual rage elemental

DesertIslandHermit posted:

Rumble is such a stupid name. It's not even patriotic sounding.

they should have called it trummblr

Animal Friend
Sep 7, 2011

IDK if anybody has seen the Errol Morris movies Fog of War and The Unknown Known but they are amazing.

Fog of War is an extended interview with Robert McNamara and Unknown Known is the spiritual successor with Rumsfeld.

Morris admits to rightfully despising McNamara going in and finding him hard to work with... but ultimately ends up kind of pitying him, and it comes through in the movie. McNamara was a hotshot with military experience and he let his ego and public image lead him on the path to hell and for all his faults he was clearly filled with regret and guilt even if he couldn't express it properly. Not really sympathetic but a cautionary tale, and really... deserving of a kind of pity?

Then with Unknown Known, Morris is like, yeah Rumsfeld was supremely warm and accommodating and gave me all the inside info I could ever need, plus all the time I could ask for, and I hate him to the core.
The film shows how the American intelligence and defence apparatus has taken "talented" people and just put them into the roles of idiot killers incapable of self reflection within decades.
Rumsfeld went from junior political apparatchik to wunderkind, then on to private sector genius and ghoul who smiles and laughs everything off the whole time (including an attempted assassination of a US president and the entire second Iraq war.)

Bulgakov
Mar 8, 2009

рукописи не горят

lol what da fuk. maybe it works but silly lookin

Bulgakov
Mar 8, 2009

рукописи не горят

Animal Friend posted:

IDK if anybody has seen the Errol Morris movies Fog of War and The Unknown Known but they are amazing.

Fog of War is an extended interview with Robert McNamara and Unknown Known is the spiritual successor with Rumsfeld.

Morris admits to rightfully despising McNamara going in and finding him hard to work with... but ultimately ends up kind of pitying him, and it comes through in the movie. McNamara was a hotshot with military experience and he let his ego and public image lead him on the path to hell and for all his faults he was clearly filled with regret and guilt even if he couldn't express it properly. Not really sympathetic but a cautionary tale, and really... deserving of a kind of pity?

Then with Unknown Known, Morris is like, yeah Rumsfeld was supremely warm and accommodating and gave me all the inside info I could ever need, plus all the time I could ask for, and I hate him to the core.
The film shows how the American intelligence and defence apparatus has taken "talented" people and just put them into the roles of idiot killers incapable of self reflection within decades.
Rumsfeld went from junior political apparatchik to wunderkind, then on to private sector genius and ghoul who smiles and laughs everything off the whole time (including an attempted assassination of a US president and the entire second Iraq war.)

drat i didn't know he made a rumsfield one. that sounds rough for such a pure ghoul through and through.

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

new thread, who dis

Korean Boomhauer
Sep 4, 2008

Fireside Nut posted:

i took a break posting in cspam at the end of the old Tromp thread and just started posting again yesterday. :chaostrump:

welcom back

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science

he puts in more work because it takes more effort for him to walk especially up stairs

Apraxin
Feb 22, 2006

General-Admiral

tenderjerk
Nov 6, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 363 days!

Buddykins posted:

new thread, who dis

Buddykins this is the new trump thread, not the cspam general chat thread

I need to understand that you understand this

ram dass in hell
Dec 29, 2019

:420::toot::420:

[making the surprised whomp ERGGH UGHHHH noise]

HUGE PUBES A PLUS
Apr 30, 2005

burger status grilled to perfection and consumed. best summer brunch in a long time highly recommend

Rah!
Feb 21, 2006

DesertIslandHermit
Oct 7, 2019

lmao you can't reveal how much the President you work for sucks until you make a book about it first

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown

Bulgakov posted:

lol what da fuk. maybe it works but silly lookin

Sch...schnorkles?

Rah!
Feb 21, 2006

Rah!
Feb 21, 2006

Bulgakov
Mar 8, 2009

рукописи не горят

HUGE PUBES A PLUS posted:

burger status grilled to perfection and consumed. best summer brunch in a long time highly recommend

nice

ram dass in hell
Dec 29, 2019

HUGE PUBES A PLUS posted:

what satanic time zone is this, im still on weed and coffee

Rah!
Feb 21, 2006

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ceNKQpJGSg0

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science
https://twitter.com/AP_Oddities/status/1410618012055478272

reveal urself

Glumwheels
Jan 25, 2003

https://twitter.com/BidenHQ
https://mobile.twitter.com/New_Narrative/status/1410574698388279304

Lmao, he’s so stupid if he really thinks that

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

gently caress you

Korean Boomhauer
Sep 4, 2008

ram dass in hell posted:

[making the surprised whomp ERGGH UGHHHH noise]

Rah!
Feb 21, 2006

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

these idiots all writing books. nobody reads books uy loving morrons.

ram dass in hell
Dec 29, 2019

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dy7ASyZ8kFU

Rah!
Feb 21, 2006

Buddykins posted:

new thread, who dis

trup

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science

:yooge: MA! I WANNA VAPE!

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

Buddykins posted:

new thread, who dis

take ur rightful place at the top, b.king.

dont let the square's stop u !!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

Mayor Dave posted:

Sch...schnorkles?