Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Heather Papps

hello friend

THE MOON IS AN EGG

thanks Dumb Sex-Parrot and deep dish peat moss for this winter bounty!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Plant MONSTER.

I was watching simpsons at 0.75 without knowing until a scene where homer and bart were getting back massages at a hotel and the noises they were making were super drawn out like a youtube poop

Shifty Nipples

loled out loud

e:
and again lmao

Heather Papps posted:

THE MOON IS AN EGG

Thanks Plant MONSTER. and deep dish peat moss and deep dish peat moss and deep dish peat moss

Shifty Nipples

fungapterix is like "and I thought I was weird"

Thanks Plant MONSTER. and deep dish peat moss and deep dish peat moss and deep dish peat moss

Ass-penny

Shifty Nipples posted:

loled out loud

e:
and again lmao

thank you so much to nesamdoom for the scurry fall sig!

(┛◉Д◉)┛彡┻━┻ #YesNutNovember - add this to your sig if you love and support BYOB's own nut

Viginti Septem

Oculus Noctuae
You all think it's crazy, but just wait until a smartphone hatches from it.

https://i.imgur.com/9jTkSUL.mp4
Thanks to vanisher for the paradise sig! :)

your friend sk

(ヤイケス!)

please water the seed egg :ohdear:

Join the BYOB Army

thank you again Saoshyant!!

DaChurl

I'm not familiar with the type of thing I'm seeing.

your friend sk posted:

please water the seed egg :ohdear:

Oh dang, good call.

pixaal

All ice cream is now for all beings, no matter how many legs.

What's with the really big egg at the top half out of frame?

sig by owlhawk911

Ass-penny

my guess is that's the moon. or just like, the incubator light

(┛◉Д◉)┛彡┻━┻ #YesNutNovember - add this to your sig if you love and support BYOB's own nut

biosterous

do any of our birds want to spend time cooking in the kitchen? that would be a nice activity and also make the main room less crowded, also, snacks

thank you saoshyant for this sig!!!
gallery of sigs

he/him

Plant MONSTER.

I was watching simpsons at 0.75 without knowing until a scene where homer and bart were getting back massages at a hotel and the noises they were making were super drawn out like a youtube poop
Yes I think the birds should start helping out. Buncha freeloaders.

Shifty Nipples

Plant MONSTER. posted:

Yes I think the birds should start helping out. Buncha freeloaders.

and layabouts

Viginti Septem

Oculus Noctuae
Will there be spinoff stories about individual birds?

Ass-penny

no birdies want to work anymore :qq: :bgc:

Sherbert Hoover

Working hard, thank you!
https://twitter.com/washingtonpost/status/1625886996907409408?s=20

this sig is protected by Simsmagic!

Plant MONSTER.

What the gently caress it's REAL??

Plant MONSTER.

Did I just loving The Secret an entire illegal underground operation into existence

Shifty Nipples

idk, birds sing naturally and humans can't help themselves they have to compete about everything so singing bird competition isn't too surprising.

Shifty Nipples

there should be a bird saying swears competition. Who's bird can say gently caress the best lol.

Shifty Nipples

bawk youre a munted poo poo cnut bawk

Plant MONSTER.

Alright. Which egg is hatching next?

PLAIN EGG or ROTTEN EGG

Stoner Sloth

Plant MONSTER. posted:

Alright. Which egg is hatching next?

PLAIN EGG or ROTTEN EGG

rotten egg imo, this music group needs a 'bad boy egg'

Stoner Sloth

Shifty Nipples posted:

bawk youre a munted poo poo cnut bawk

ah, the dulcet tones of australian song birds

RepeatingMeme

this place is not a place of honor

no highly esteemed deed is commemorated here

nothing valued is here

what is here was dangerous and repulsive to us

this place is best shunned and left uninhabited

Stoner Sloth posted:

this music group needs a 'bad boy egg'

Thanks Justa Dandelion, Dumb Sex-Parrot, deep dish peat moss!

Ass-penny

Eggy Rotten

Plant MONSTER.

Sherbert Hoover

Working hard, thank you!
:munch:

Shifty Nipples

:suspense:

Plant MONSTER.

biosterous

i propose that the soured splird is our band's bouncer

thank you saoshyant for this sig!!!
gallery of sigs

he/him

Plant MONSTER.

Sherbert Hoover

Working hard, thank you!
> tell him he's being rude

this sig is protected by Simsmagic!

Shifty Nipples

Sherbert Hoover posted:

> tell him he's being rude

Shifty Nipples

was gonna say it's not the little stinkers fault they stink

Shifty Nipples

though i do imagine it is saying "killll meeeeee"

Heather Papps

hello friend

we're gonna have a quest that involves the dump at some point and we'll all be glad to have the soured splird at our side

thanks Dumb Sex-Parrot and deep dish peat moss for this winter bounty!

Ass-penny

Heather Papps posted:

we're gonna have a quest that involves the dump at some point and we'll all be glad to have the soured splird at our side

:hai:

Plant MONSTER.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Viginti Septem

Oculus Noctuae
Banana phone