Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

19 o'clock
Sep 9, 2004

Excelsior!!!

Willa Rogers posted:

How is that post a "gimmick" rather than the truth? :confused:

I think it'd be wise for cspammers to steer clear of usce, given the hair-triggered mod with buttons who's Definitely Not Angry today.

leon's a stupid bitch who's melting down in real time

d&d provides

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Crazypoops
Jul 17, 2017

lobster shirt posted:

bro i have two young children

:yikes:

Zodium
Jun 19, 2004

babe, new type of mod meltdown just dropped

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

its friday da 13th

Crazypoops
Jul 17, 2017

lobster shirt posted:

its friday da 13th

:hellyeah:

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

I'M HAVING A HOOT EATING CORNETTE THE LONG WAY

Thoguh posted:

Leon does not post in those threads Hoot so that continues to be a stupid as hell stance that protects him from being told to gently caress off in the thread he posts in.

All I said was "stop posting about Leon."

Nobody wants to see pages and pages of people freaking out and endlessly posting poo poo like "Why is he allowed to post here?" or ":byodood:THREADBAN MY HATED POSTING ENEMY!!!!!!!!:byodood:" for pages.

I have specifically said people telling him to gently caress off or shut up was fine. Instead you all throw toddler tantrums constantly.

Pepe Silvia Browne posted:

I have never gotten probed for being a dick to Leon, the secret is to try to be funny instead of just being a whiny dork

This too

Good Soldier Svejk
Jul 5, 2010

The explanation is that Leon felt bad about those messages and coincidentally edited out only Willa's name before posting the screenshot of the search showing how many times they wrote Willa's name

I'm convinced

lollontee
Nov 4, 2014
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

lobster shirt posted:

its friday da 13th

heh

lumpentroll
Mar 4, 2020

:byodood:

World War Mammories
Aug 25, 2006

leon's trying to post through it in pyf sagas so that's funny too

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018
Probation
Can't post for 24 hours!

Majorian
Jul 1, 2009

lobster shirt posted:

its friday da 13th

Uncle Boogeyman
Jul 22, 2007

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-cJmpwkUx4s

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007

World War Mammories posted:

it's not the crime that gets you caught, it's posting through the cover-up

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018
Probation
Can't post for 24 hours!
:blastu: :byodood:

Good Soldier Svejk
Jul 5, 2010

*increasingly desperate rambling*

Leon Trotsky 2012 posted:

Yeah, that was what I was saying. Everyone in the thread was posting a search formula that let you see how many times you had been quoted and posting their results. I saw the huge ratio when I did mine, saw that post and the response saying it was too mean, and wanted to make a funny jab.

I thought the 151:8 post ratio was the point of the post and tried to fend off the inevitable derail about the whether one of those 8 posts across as too mean, but I owned myself by making a bigger deal out of it. Lmao. Should have just left it because a 151:6 ratio isn't that different from a 151:8 ratio.

tristeham
Jul 31, 2022
Probation
Can't post for 16 minutes!

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007
Leon being chased from subforum to subforum by other poster's owning him like a Scooby-Doo montage

lumpentroll
Mar 4, 2020

:blastu::blastback::byodood:

Gumball Gumption
Jan 7, 2012

Good Soldier Svejk posted:

"I lied to protect myself. Why is everyone booing?"

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011

they sure know how to pick mods in this site

tristeham
Jul 31, 2022
Probation
Can't post for 16 minutes!

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018
Probation
Can't post for 24 hours!

RvR

lumpentroll
Mar 4, 2020

that’s right

CRAZY KNUCKLES FAN
Aug 12, 2022

by Fluffdaddy

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011

leon, i am begging you to please keep posting through it

Cuttlefush
Jan 15, 2014

gotta have my purp

Lib and let die
Aug 26, 2004

World War Mammories posted:

Sending all my energy to SPR's spirit bomb

19 o'clock
Sep 9, 2004

Excelsior!!!
I threw a nerf dart at leon and caught a sixer

definitely more efficient to make space for one lost mod from d&d by probing users in a completely different subforum (one more or less created specifically to make space away from d&d) where he's being an rear end in a top hat by using his mod powers to avoid ignore lists and spam dogshit posts.

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

I'M HAVING A HOOT EATING CORNETTE THE LONG WAY

This is accurate

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007
is there a way we could give Leon more powers? I'd like to see how many posters across the subforums we could get annoyed at this guy - ideally if we could create a new SuperAdmin role for him I think that would be the best

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

reopen qcs and let leon moderate it

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
wrong thread oops lol anyway the guy sucks rear end

actionjackson
Jan 12, 2003

voted golden manbabies

FlapYoJacks
Feb 12, 2009

Pepe Silvia Browne posted:

is there a way we could give Leon more powers? I'd like to see how many posters across the subforums we could get annoyed at this guy - ideally if we could create a new SuperAdmin role for him I think that would be the best

The more Holocaust denial he commits to, the more power he gains.

FlapYoJacks
Feb 12, 2009

Leon Trotsky 2012 posted:

No reputable economist believes that 2.5 million people will be killed as a direct result of AHCA. If 10% of people without health insurance died as a result, then the U.S. would have had nearly 5 million people die in 2008. Same thing with the Porajmos figures. Nobody who has done serious research on the holocaust thinks that more than a million Romani were killed. The total for everyone, not just Romani, was likely several thousand.

(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)

Excellent mod material.

19 o'clock
Sep 9, 2004

Excelsior!!!

FlapYoJacks posted:

Excellent mod material.

i know that there's a worker shortage spanning the globe right now but jfc d&d can do better than peeling that piece of rancid dogshit off the asphalt and giving him mod status lol

19 o'clock
Sep 9, 2004

Excelsior!!!
i will mod d&d every other thursday it's the best i can do right now and they need the help

anime was right
Jun 27, 2008

death is certain
keep yr cool
repostin from doomsday ec

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

anime was right
Jun 27, 2008

death is certain
keep yr cool