Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

MorningMoon
Dec 29, 2013

He's been tapping into Aunt May's bank account!
Didn't I kill him with a HELICOPTER?
THE COOLEST RO SHAM BO :stare:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

This is me as I make another great post

Good luck with your depression!

ASenileAnimal posted:

lol everytime at the flimsy garbage can

that garbage can is low key the most dangerous thing in the ring, they like form a lot of surprisingly sharp edges when they fold up

RandolphCarter
Jul 30, 2005

That was great

Penguin Patrol
Mar 3, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
Taz is so happy and so proud

Duke Pukem
Oct 23, 2010

Three cheers for dark beer!

That was a great show

punchdaily
Nov 8, 2010
drat, I guess Cage just can't beat Starks. Guess he should just leave.

fez_machine
Nov 27, 2004
Cage was protected by a tonne of cheating and looking like a monster, but I also really don't know where Cage goes from here.

Ricky looks so much cooler with blood streaming down his face.

dromal phrenia
Feb 22, 2004

rotinaj posted:

holy poo poo ricky is a future main eventer

Ricky, Sammy, Rosa - the texas scene was poppin and no one told me :mad:

hooman
Oct 11, 2007

This guy seems legit.
Fun Shoe

hooman posted:

Starks absolutely has it.

By "it" i mean a concussion.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

Great show!

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:
fub match. Ricky owns. end this feud.

Big Queefy
Jan 27, 2013

TEAM TAZ: loving FINE

Vertical Lime
Dec 11, 2004

167 hours until the next tnt show :negative:

Unperson_47
Oct 14, 2007

dromal phrenia posted:

me: i hope ricky doesn't re-injure his neck!

cage: no worries I'm just going to discus his loving head off, his neck will be fine :]

gently caress YEAH STARKS!

oh yeah, that's loving bonkers

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy

fez_machine posted:

Cage was protected by a tonne of cheating and looking like a monster, but I also really don't know where Cage goes from here.

yeaaaaaah, especially since you don't want him to win the FTW belt, cuz that'd prolong his association with Team Taz in some way

i'm really not sure what'd be next

Unperson_47
Oct 14, 2007

taz and his 3 sons

punchdaily
Nov 8, 2010
Cage couldn't win that match because he doesn't embody the FTW lifestyle.

dromal phrenia
Feb 22, 2004

fez_machine posted:

if i were a wrestler, i'd blade every match for an instant +200 cool points. I'd blade before I even came out. I'd blade so much I could go full Ric Flair and just start bleeding from a promo

maruhkati
Sep 29, 2021

NAZ REID

fez_machine posted:

A troubled asset for Lio to flip?

rotinaj
Sep 5, 2008

Fun Shoe

dromal phrenia posted:

Ricky, Sammy, Rosa - the texas scene was poppin and no one told me :mad:

I found out that Danhausen was literally five towns away from me at a local show, reenacting the Tequila scene from Pee Wee's Big Adventure, last month

I had no idea

I need to figure out the local indy scene, apparently Connecticut is better than I thought

Pinwiz11
Jan 26, 2009

I'm becom-, I'm becom-,
I'm becoming
Tana in, Tana in my mind.

Vertical Lime posted:

167 hours until the next tnt show :negative:

120 minutes until Wrestle Princess!

maruhkati
Sep 29, 2021

NAZ REID

dromal phrenia posted:

if i were a wrestler, i'd blade every match for an instant +200 cool points. I'd blade before I even came out. I'd blade so much I could go full Ric Flair and just start bleeding from a promo

If you don't die with Abdullah the Butcher's forehead, did you ever truly live?

Penguin Patrol
Mar 3, 2005

by Fluffdaddy

maruhkati posted:

A troubled asset for Lio to flip?

Why would Aracno team with Terror Purpura?

Renaissance Spam
Jun 5, 2010

Can it wait a for a bit? I'm in the middle of some *gyrations*

smarxist posted:

yeaaaaaah, especially since you don't want him to win the FTW belt, cuz that'd prolong his association with Team Taz in some way

i'm really not sure what'd be next

If I'm booking? Get him in the tag division. Put him with a young Beef guy or a flippydo in limbo and have him be the "I catch people and throw them around" guy.

magiccarpet
Jan 3, 2005

Such a better booth for late night Rampage

magiccarpet
Jan 3, 2005

With the TBS belt they are going to need to make this show 2 hours

dromal phrenia
Feb 22, 2004

rotinaj posted:

I found out that Danhausen was literally five towns away from me at a local show, reenacting the Tequila scene from Pee Wee's Big Adventure, last month

I had no idea

I need to figure out the local indy scene, apparently Connecticut is better than I thought

hell yeah that sounds awesome! i like to think of this as something danhausen does as a surprise on the regular :D

maruhkati posted:

If you don't die with Abdullah the Butcher's forehead, did you ever truly live?
I come out with pennies already stuck inside my forehead scars. I scream in my entrance and the pennies fly out, blood pouring down my face. I have sold more merchandise than Jesus.

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:
indy wrestling owns even if you accidentally have to see danhausen. go to shows, covid permitting. they're almost always good.

xbilkis
Apr 11, 2005

god qb
me
jay hova

fez_machine posted:

I'd be cool with him going to the finals of the eliminator tournament

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts
so what sense does bryan/fish make after fish lost to samuel the tnt champ

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy

dromal phrenia posted:

hell yeah that sounds awesome! i like to think of this as something danhausen does as a surprise on the regular :D

I come out with pennies already stuck inside my forehead scars. I scream in my entrance and the pennies fly out, blood pouring down my face. I have sold more merchandise than Jesus.

you've all handled my gig pennies

Pylons
Mar 16, 2009

graph posted:

Sometimes all you need is "It would be a cool match"

xbilkis
Apr 11, 2005

god qb
me
jay hova

graph posted:

They do matches between wrestlers every episode of AEW Dynamite and AEW Rampage

bebaloorpabopalo
Nov 23, 2005

I'm not interested in constructive criticism, believe me.

graph posted:

danielson is 1-1-1 and fish is 0-1-0 and those are pretty similar records and danielson needs wins and it'll be a cool match

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts

xbilkis posted:

They do matches between wrestlers every episode of AEW Dynamite and AEW Rampage

:manning:

algebra testes
Mar 5, 2011

Lipstick Apathy
The reason there was no crowd noise for half of the Tag Title match is because they were chanting "gently caress Ben Simmons" lol

Duke Pukem
Oct 23, 2010

Three cheers for dark beer!

Pylons posted:

Sometimes all you need is "It would be a cool match"

that would be a better argument if Bobby Fish had a cool match with Sammy instead of a heatless bore aside from the finish

Lamuella
Jun 26, 2003

It's like goldy or bronzy, but made of iron.

Rampagethoughts

It's the show that y'all been waiting on

1) CM Punk vs Daniel Garcia. God, what a moment for Garcia. Nice grappling to start. Kind of want to see Garcia get some actual heat here. Punk is a little too dominant to start. During the break, Garcia builds up some steam. Garcia has absolutely great tenacity. Punk selling his age well. God, such innovative takedowns. The battle inside Garcia to keep his temper in check is great, and that corner dropkick miss was amazing. Absolutely loved the strike exchange. First punk clothesline looked like poo poo, SECOND one was absolutely beautiful. Couple of great interference spots, some nice stuff outside the ring. The ending was never in doubt, but gently caress this was good.

Dante Martin, Lio Rush, and Matt Sydal. What the gently caress is this segment.

2) The Acclaimed vs Lucha Bros. Fun Max rap. DOMINANT Lucha Bros to start. Jericho stop talking about piñatas. God, the Acclaimed have come on so far in the last year. Obviously it's tough to be the best team in a division this crowded, but for people in the Comedy Heel role they bring 1000%. Straightforward win for the Lucha Bros but lots of fun.

3) Jade Cargill vs Skye Blue. All right, time for blue vs green. Good on Blue for leading with that forearm strike. Good on Jade for pressing the offense after that. Good squash, but if Jade is going to be a competitor I'm going to need her to do the five and ten minute version of this.

Cripes, next week looks packed. Almost makes up for no Wednesday.

Mark Henry interviews Starks and Cage. Starks wins this.

4) Ricky Starks vs Brian Cage. Solid trash match. Starks steals some moves from Fuego. Cage has all the power, but Starks is so much sneakier. SEND HOBBS! AND SEND HOOK! Hook bumped beautifully there. "Sign KiLynn King" sign in the crowd, goddamn right. Starks wins after a hell of a match. Hook's hair is out of control.

Decent hour of wrestling. Nice.

JUNGLE BOY
Sep 23, 2019

fez_machine posted:

NXT as a garbage man gimmick

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Long-Time Lurker
May 20, 2021

readin'-but-not-postin'-jones
That Roshambo end is even cooler than when Ricky power bombed Brian in their last match, but please free future main eventer Stahks from this neverending feud.