Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Empty Sandwich
Apr 22, 2008

goatse mugs
more stupid plates:

I bought this one at a thrift store. it had ribbon run through those holes. why.

the black lettering on this one is loving screen-printed or some poo poo. it is not food-safe.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Why would you buy those

Empty Sandwich
Apr 22, 2008

goatse mugs

Big Beef City posted:

Why would you buy those

I love having really horrible plates. I found one once that commemorated the founding of Fargo. it was the jewel of my collection.

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993

Big Beef City posted:

Why would you buy those

Beef please post the best plate and the worst plate you own for the thread. Thank you.

Icochet
Mar 18, 2008

I have a very small TV. Don't make fun of it! Please don't shame it like that~

Grimey Drawer

Aardvark! posted:

Beef please post the best plate and the worst plate you own for the thread. Thank you.

lol if you think the angriest man alive has any intact plates

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Aardvark! posted:

I'm not legally allowed to post my English Cottage/Transformers erotica crossover commemorative plates due to contractual reasons

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

Aardvark! posted:

To judge by his red title, they're probably covered in his diaper overflowings.

null_pointer
Nov 9, 2004

Center in, pull back. Stop. Track 45 right. Stop. Center and stop.

Empty Sandwich posted:

it was the jewel of my collection.

Was? :thunk:

You Are A Werewolf
Apr 26, 2010

Black Gold!

Aardvark! posted:

Make it a mod challenge :rackem:

Empty Sandwich
Apr 22, 2008

goatse mugs

it broke, alas. gonna kintsugi that poo poo.

Gutter Phoenix
Jul 23, 2013

I preferred your last avatar, so I put it back. My apologies to the pedo who purchased your last one (it's always projection).

Big Beef City posted:

I'm not legally allowed to post my English Cottage/Transformers erotica crossover commemorative plates due to contractual reasons

This is tne 83rd time I've heard this excuse from you. Get your legal affairs in order, BBC!

Prince Charles will hear of this. I cannot prevent that any longer, my friend.

Treecko
Apr 23, 2008

The Official Demon Girl
Boss of 2022!

I think I used to feed my leopard gecko meal worms out of this dish.

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
I wanna see BBC’s plates.

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

Post the plates.

Sweaty IT Nerd
Jul 13, 2007

My best and worst plate are the same plate.

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
I bet BBC has an entire room devoted to his Commemorative Plate collection but he doesn’t want to show us

Gutter Phoenix
Jul 23, 2013

I preferred your last avatar, so I put it back. My apologies to the pedo who purchased your last one (it's always projection).
This is my only plate. I carry it with me everywhere, and wash it with my tears.

Treecko
Apr 23, 2008

The Official Demon Girl
Boss of 2022!

These aren't mine but I remember eating off these. I always had to have the Pegasus one.

I actually have some other Disney collector plates that were never allowed to be eaten off of for...reasons. Lion King and 101 Dalmations I think. Ceramic ones. Mom just said to keep them in the box and now they're in my closet collecting dust.

It's a freakin plate why do I have to keep it

Sweaty IT Nerd
Jul 13, 2007

Gutter Phoenix posted:

This is my only plate. I carry it with me everywhere, and wash it with my tears.

That plate is taking you places

Das Boo
Jun 9, 2011

There was a GHOST here.
It's gone now.

Treecko posted:

These aren't mine but I remember eating off these. I always had to have the Pegasus one.

I actually have some other Disney collector plates that were never allowed to be eaten off of for...reasons. Lion King and 101 Dalmations I think. Ceramic ones. Mom just said to keep them in the box and now they're in my closet collecting dust.

It's a freakin plate why do I have to keep it

A coworker sneaked one of these into one of my backgrounds last week.
I have not thought of these since I was 9 years old and here they are, twice in 7 days.

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Das Boo posted:

A coworker sneaked one of these into one of my backgrounds last week.
I have not thought of these since I was 9 years old and here they are, twice in 7 days.

Two people in this thread realizing each other are goons because of Disney's Hercules Collector Plates would be amazing

:allears:

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

Gutter Phoenix posted:

You won’t need head and neck restraints either when you dine on this plate!

Treecko
Apr 23, 2008

The Official Demon Girl
Boss of 2022!
:( unfortunately it was not me who pranked Boo but that's still pretty funny. I just make pizzas for a living. I wish I was a cool animator.

Das Boo
Jun 9, 2011

There was a GHOST here.
It's gone now.

Treecko posted:

:( unfortunately it was not me who pranked Boo but that's still pretty funny. I just make pizzas for a living. I wish I was a cool animator.

It's cool you made me squint at the matrix with Hercules plates, friend. :)

Empty Sandwich
Apr 22, 2008

goatse mugs

McElroys posted:

What you have to understand is that in the sunny world of mid-February 2020, marking a decade of our podcast with a stupid, $55 plate was hilarious, we assure you. Then, well, things changed.

The planet, which already seemed to have been set to “Maximum Toilet,” became even more toilet than ever before. This is a terrible time to sell a $55 plate. But, like, we already made the drat things and it’s our only 10-year anniversary ever. So here is our goofy plate, which you probably shouldn’t buy. We’re sorry.

https://www.themcelroy.family/2020/4/10/21215345/mbmbam-10-year-anniversary-plate

Mordja
Apr 26, 2014

Hell Gem

:blastu::blastu::blastu::blastu::blastu::blastu::blastu::blastu::blastu::blastu::blastu::blastu::blastu::blastu::blastu::blastu:

Poohs Packin
Jan 13, 2019

Podcaster hair

Empty Sandwich
Apr 22, 2008

goatse mugs
ok, I've got a new pottery kiln. someone tell me what stupid plate to make and I'll make a stupid plate.

the caveat is that I can't draw for poo poo.

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993
how complicated can you get with shape here? there has to be some problem in food that Hasnt Been Solved TM

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

Can you make it look like a butt or a dick and balls please?

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat

I hate this more than life itself

Das Boo
Jun 9, 2011

There was a GHOST here.
It's gone now.

Empty Sandwich posted:

the caveat is that I can't draw for poo poo.

steinrokkan posted:

I hate this more than life itself

This one, friend.

Empty Sandwich
Apr 22, 2008

goatse mugs

Aardvark! posted:

how complicated can you get with shape here? there has to be some problem in food that Hasnt Been Solved TM

the design will be hampered only by the limits of clay and my own laziness.

Dang It Bhabhi! posted:

Can you make it look like a butt or a dick and balls please?

I'm afraid not. I've already been staring into the abyss for 11 years now....

Das Boo posted:

This one, friend.

your scientists were so preoccupied with whether or not they should, they didn't stop to think if they could!

Yaldabaoth
Oct 9, 2012

by Azathoth
This isn't food related but it is another dumb thing that a crazy rich person would buy:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F6f5wZHL7EI

It's almost a cursed video because when I think of the kind of person who's wealthy and crazy enough to drop 18 million+ on a watch that's only so expensive because it's covered in diamonds, I picture some sort of nightmare molochian hellfucker who indirectly kills millions of people a year to sustain his wealth.

Xaintrailles
Aug 14, 2015

:hellyeah::histdowns:
Make a Simpons racing car bed shaped plate, and a big two-person plate.

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993
this is it, the single worst plate

https://twitter.com/hels/status/1468668770583560195

Empty Sandwich
Apr 22, 2008

goatse mugs
I'm addition to everything else that's wrong with this, which is everything, the texture of plaster is loving terrible

DONKEY SALAMI
Jun 28, 2008

donkey? donkey?

Yaldabaoth posted:

This isn't food related but it is another dumb thing that a crazy rich person would buy:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F6f5wZHL7EI

It's almost a cursed video because when I think of the kind of person who's wealthy and crazy enough to drop 18 million+ on a watch that's only so expensive because it's covered in diamonds, I picture some sort of nightmare molochian hellfucker who indirectly kills millions of people a year to sustain his wealth.

Soup bowl pachinko.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

nesamdoom
Apr 15, 2018

nesaM kiled Masen

Empty Sandwich posted:

the most puzzling part of this to me is that the towel is freshly laundered

I assume it's something y'all have never seen before

Are you saying towels can be... washed? I just get a new one every few years, they're really just decorations anyways.