Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

xbilkis
Apr 11, 2005

god qb
me
jay hova

mooseinfants posted:

PnP just kinda wandering off in the background while LB and JE have a staredown over the titles

Yeah this was a bummer. When Santana was lurking in the background I assumed they were gonna dramatically insert themselves into the mix but nope

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

algebra testes
Mar 5, 2011

Lipstick Apathy

JT Jag posted:

Really does feel like the pacing was off at the end there one way or another

Fenix is legitimately hurt I think

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts
tay v ford was super duper good, their submission attempts looked real smooth and convincing with stiff poo poo in between. another great rampage

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy

graph posted:

tay v ford was super duper good, their submission attempts looked real smooth and convincing with stiff poo poo in between. another great rampage

yeah, as fun as the other matches were, that was my favorite

CombineThresher
Apr 10, 2006

GIT R DONNE

graph posted:

Yeah that match had a neat story to it of Penelope being out of her depth and relying on her flexibility to cinch in holds, but it wasn't enough and she got trapped by murder machine Tay.

Germ Incubator
Nov 4, 2009

*Cowboy Shit*
Penelope/Tay slapped. OC Kiss. Chuck/Trent hug. Fun tag and a chaotic schmozz. Very good 3am wrestles. I hope Fenix isn't injured too bad :/

AsInHowe
Jan 11, 2007

red winged angel

smarxist posted:

yeah, as fun as the other matches were, that was my favorite

Same.

At the end of the day, there is too much to do in an hour.

Elephant Ambush
Nov 13, 2012

...We sholde spenden more time together. What sayest thou?
Nap Ghost
Another excellent Rampage. I didn't like the finish of the main event either but that's a HUGE win for Garcia and I'm glad he got it. I didn't like the tights thing though. I've seen a dozen other people kick out of tights grab pins but this time it works because...?

Anyway other than that the whole show was great and I agree with everyone that Tay/Ford stole the show. Penelope has gotten a lot better recently and I always love seeing The Bunny do, well, anything.

Gambit from the X-Men
May 12, 2001

a war boy standing alone in the desert blasting his mouth with cum from a dildo

Elephant Ambush posted:

Another excellent Rampage. I didn't like the finish of the main event either but that's a HUGE win for Garcia and I'm glad he got it. I didn't like the tights thing though. I've seen a dozen other people kick out of tights grab pins but this time it works because...?

Anyway other than that the whole show was great and I agree with everyone that Tay/Ford stole the show. Penelope has gotten a lot better recently and I always love seeing The Bunny do, well, anything.

Red Death brings intense technical prowess to both the roll up and the tights grab.

Elephant Ambush
Nov 13, 2012

...We sholde spenden more time together. What sayest thou?
Nap Ghost

Gambit from the X-Men posted:

Red Death brings intense technical prowess to both the roll up and the tights grab.

I can and will accept this :hai:

I'm so happy they're pushing Garcia. He's so good.

I love the looks he was giving Max during their pre-main event promo

Lamuella
Jun 26, 2003

It's like goldy or bronzy, but made of iron.

Prokhor Zakharov posted:

Chuck's wrist tape is in reference to his hometown which was almost totally destroyed in the recent super tornados

https://twitter.com/SexyChuckieT/status/1472031535658381315?t=Hz7OCkTINKGzwTcaq1Ojrg&s=19

Jesus, this got me. My wife's from Bowling Green, which wasn't as badly hit but she still has friends who lost everything. Hope all Chuckie's people are OK.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

reignofevil
Nov 7, 2008
I was gonna make a joke about how Dan Lambert keeps sneaking into the arena somehow but I actually liked his promo this week so kudos to him!