Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Slur
Mar 6, 2013

It's the Final Countdown.

Gusano posted:

Haha I think I should've said, j-rpg. Sorry for the confusion.

Are you okay with action RPGs? 'cause Ys Memories of Celceta is one of the best games (if not the best game) on the system.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gusano
Dec 15, 2013

Slur posted:

Are you okay with action RPGs? 'cause Ys Memories of Celceta is one of the best games (if not the best game) on the system.

Hey it looks great! Reminds me of Bastion. Any other games like that?

CrashCat
Jan 10, 2003

another shit post

Super No Vacancy posted:

perhaps i can interest you in persona 4 golden
PS Vita Discussion: the game you have is persona 4 golden

Oh wait we did that already

Failboattootoot
Feb 6, 2011

Enough of this nonsense. You are an important mayor and this absurd contraption has wasted enough of your time.

Gusano posted:

Haha I think I should've said, j-rpg. Sorry for the confusion.

If you don't like jrpg's then I doubt you would like persona. If you like side-scrolling beat em ups then dragon's crown is pretty good but it is anime as all hell.

ScrubLeague
Feb 11, 2007

Nap Ghost

Gusano posted:

Hey it looks great! Reminds me of Bastion. Any other games like that?

I believe you can also get Bastion.

Gusano
Dec 15, 2013
Already got and played Bastion. Also Transistor on the PS4, though I'd love a Vita version. Memories of Celestia looks like it can scratch that sort of itch, thank you guys.

mikeycp
Nov 24, 2010

I've changed a lot since I started hanging with Sonic, but I can't depend on him forever. I know I can do this by myself! Okay, Eggman! Bring it on!
If you like puzzles and reading, Virtue's Last Reward is dope.

corn in the bible
Jun 5, 2004

Oh no oh god it's all true!
me and my katamari

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

mandatory lesbian posted:

it's gonna be cool when i have to buy ZTD for the 3DS bc no stores will carry vita games

No actual walk in to stores have carried Vita games here for like three years.

Justin_Brett
Oct 23, 2012

GAMERDOME put down LOSER
In Atelier Ayesha, how do you get to Hallos Village? I've been to the Glass Ruins and back to town, but going through the Mountain Path does nothing.

corn in the bible
Jun 5, 2004

Oh no oh god it's all true!

Justin_Brett posted:

In Atelier Ayesha, how do you get to Hallos Village? I've been to the Glass Ruins and back to town, but going through the Mountain Path does nothing.

if you look in your journal, some tasks will say GATHERING GROUNDS as the reward. those are what unlock new areas so do those.

Justin_Brett
Oct 23, 2012

GAMERDOME put down LOSER
Oh I hadn't done the 'kill every monster present' thing.

Dodoman
Feb 26, 2009

A moment of laxity
A lifetime of regret
Lipstick Apathy

Gusano posted:

Wanted a handheld console for job reasons, but I just can't get to like animes, like, ever in my life. Is Persona 4 worth the buy having said that? Is it really THAT GOOD? I'm open minded tho.

(Thanks to the guy who recommended Gravity Rush. Having a blast waving the Vita around).

It is that good, Persona 4 is about love and friendship and accepting who you are.

Stelas
Sep 6, 2010

Project Diva X has dialogue and characterization and is establishing an uncomfortably large amount of canon. Which I am pretty okay with.

Miku goes for drums first and foremost, who woulda thought

Carth Dookie
Jan 28, 2013

Hello vita thread

Lemon-Lime
Aug 6, 2009

darth cookie posted:

Hello vita thread

I take it that's the Asia English version of Extreme VS Force?

Carth Dookie
Jan 28, 2013

I honestly don't remember, but probably.

Takoluka
Jun 26, 2009

Don't look at me!

Check out these things I have. I don't know what they are, but I have them!

Carth Dookie
Jan 28, 2013

Takoluka posted:

Check out these things I have. I don't know what they are, but I have them!

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

Y do you have two copies of Muramasa?

SpacePig
Apr 4, 2007

Hold that pose.
I've gotta get something.

I didn't think this many games existed for the Vita. Neat.

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

I probably have twice that many physical and again digital :/

Carth Dookie
Jan 28, 2013

Sakurazuka posted:

Y do you have two copies of Muramasa?

Several of them are copies of each other. Japanese and English versions of:

Sorcery Saga
Titty Ninjas
Muramasa

SpacePig posted:

I didn't think this many games existed for the Vita. Neat.

That stack doesn't include my digital only games:

Soul Sacrifice Delta
Ar nosurge
One of the Dynasty Warriors games (not currently installed)

DLC Inc
Jun 1, 2011

muramasa is so good I'd buy it on any and every console or platform it appeared at, much like resident evil 4

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

I'm excited to buy Resi 4 again on my PS4 in a couple of months :hfive:

Carth Dookie
Jan 28, 2013

MinibarMatchman posted:

muramasa is so good I'd buy it on any and every console or platform it appeared at, much like resident evil 4

True story; the only game I've finished in that stack or in my digital collection is the first Dagan Ronpa. Edit: Actually I've finished MGS2 but not MGS3 in that stack as well. It was kind of weird since I didn't actually like MGS2 but felt compelled to keep playing it to find out what all the fuss was about and I kept waiting for it to click with me, but it never did. :saddowns:

My wife has beaten Senran Kagura, both the Dagan Ronpas, Muramasa and Trails in Cold steel. She got all dungeoned out before finishing Demons Gaze or Dungeon Travelers.

Mithaldu
Sep 25, 2007

Let's cuddle. :3:
You should get Gravity Rush, then you'll have a second game finished.

Carth Dookie
Jan 28, 2013

Mithaldu posted:

You should get Gravity Rush, then you'll have a second game finished.

I keep seeing that but I dunno, something just puts me off about it. Someone who's played Ys: Memories of Celceta tell me something: How grindy is it and do they have sensible save options (like; can I save it anywhere or is it only limited to specific save beacons or something). Also how is the story?

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

It's not very grindy, I'm pretty sure you can save anywhere and I remember literally nothing about the story, I assume it's as important as every other Ys game (not at all)

Carth Dookie
Jan 28, 2013

Cool, if I can find it cheap I might pick it up.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Adol fell off a boat!!

Saoshyant
Oct 26, 2010

:hmmorks: :orks:

Oh, not again! C'mon, Adol, get it together.

Healbot
Jul 7, 2006

very very very fucjable
very vywr very

Sakurazuka posted:

I probably have twice that many physical and again digital :/

I counted 37 digital games on my Vita, lmao.

HGH
Dec 20, 2011
One day the Ys world will have cruise ships and oh boy does that spell bad news for everyone else.

Help Im Alive
Nov 8, 2009

I have one physical Vita game and it's called Persona 4: Golden

It's been in my Vita for like 3 years

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Help Im Alive posted:

I have one physical Vita game and it's called Persona 4: Golden

It's been in my Vita for like 3 years

Same here.

Actually I also own a physical copy of FFX but I've never put it in, I bought it so I could swap saves with FFX-2 and take my file with me

SpacePig
Apr 4, 2007

Hold that pose.
I've gotta get something.
I have, like, 4 or 5 physical carts, but it's mostly launch stuff and games that don't resell well. Shinobido 2 might be the dumbest $40 I ever spent, and now it's my cross to bear.

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

I bought the giant enemy crab game (Genji) at launch with my PS3 because I was one of five people who played and liked the original PS2 game.

CrashCat
Jan 10, 2003

another shit post

Aw shucks you guys are nice today, nobody even twitched involuntarily at Moe Chronicle in that stack

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Takoluka
Jun 26, 2009

Don't look at me!

CrashCat posted:

Aw shucks you guys are nice today, nobody even twitched involuntarily at Moe Chronicle in that stack

I didn't even notice that. Whoops.