Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Orange Devil
Oct 1, 2010

Wullie's reign cannae smother the flames o' equality!

No comprende :(

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

burexas.irom
Oct 29, 2007

I disapprove of what you say, and I will defend your death because you have no right to say it!

The man is Thompson, a fash Croatian singer from Dalmatia who has an album called "Genes od Stone".

Doktor Avalanche
Dec 30, 2008

Orange Devil posted:

No comprende :(

it's a scene from true romance where dennis hopper's character says sicilians are mixed race and the sicilian gangster kills him for it
the person whose head is photoshopped onto the gangster is marko perković thompson, a croatian nationalist singer

RedSky
Oct 30, 2023

Honest Thief posted:

went to see barry lyndon for the first time at a theater and what a beautiful movie, but also hilariously grim portraying the European aristocracy being held up by huge ponzi schemes and petty grudges that create arbitrary divisions amongst them and leading to bloody stupid wars.

Yeah it's loving rad.

Kefahuchi_son!!!
Apr 23, 2015
Lol that Portugal’s navy chief admiral (and potential presidential candidate) has stated “we” are willing to die whenever and wherever Nato wants.

Kefahuchi_son!!! has issued a correction as of 13:31 on May 19, 2024

Palladium
May 8, 2012

Very Good
✔️✔️✔️✔️

Kefahuchi_son!!! posted:

Lol that Portugal’s navy chief admiral (and potential presidencial candidate) has stated “we” are willing to die whenever and wherever Nato wants.

ansarallah, please do your thing

Kunster
Dec 24, 2006

Kefahuchi_son!!! posted:

Lol that Portugal’s navy chief admiral (and potential presidential candidate) has stated “we” are willing to die whenever and wherever Nato wants.

He's definitely scared that his relevancy is "over" bc the general considerations about Covid have finished so he's trying to find ways to come across as relevant. Running around trying to bring up conscription and trying to get involved with the Israeli ship even after even the media was like "oh do be quiet it's just Israel trying to sneak in poo poo". Hell he even tried doing the "sending convicts to Ukraine to fight for us", but that got sent to the black hole of "That was a good idea but it's too unpc for us to even discuss that" that is the last page of Publico.

The last thing Montenegro wants is to have his possibly short government to be hampered further by that. I do find it amazing he never tried to smack the Observador interviewer for pratically asking him if he hosed underage black girls since he was such a rebel.

Honest Thief
Jan 11, 2009
https://x.com/derJamesJackson/status/1793742247315624347

*it's happening again gif *

in other news, the current gov is trying to pass lowring tax rates for people under 35 to a flat tax rate lol
fantastic, not only creating an arbitrary age boundary but giving a freebie to upper middle class and above, since below already paid a tax below the flat rate

Honest Thief has issued a correction as of 22:48 on May 23, 2024

Wraith of J.O.I.
Jan 25, 2012

jesus christ, the loving gall of a zone of interest grandson to tell a jew he's wrong about antisemitism

https://x.com/NathanTankus/status/1794014804018950623

tristeham
Jul 31, 2022
Probation
Can't post for 22 hours!

Wraith of J.O.I. posted:

jesus christ, the loving gall of a zone of interest grandson to tell a jew he's wrong about antisemitism

what the heck

A Buttery Pastry
Sep 4, 2011

Delicious and Informative!
:3:
Far right parties never happened before the island was occupied by Germany. Just saying...

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,
slægt skal følge slægters gang

big german mood to sing that on a danish island

crepeface
Nov 5, 2004

r*p*f*c*
from the ukraine thread:

Honest Thief posted:

https://x.com/KitKlarenberg/status/1793724981433815488/photo/1

lmao "look at what happened with Fico, would be bad if it happened there also"

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,

par for the course for the weird rightwingers on the eu commission. centrists are more subtle (usually)

crepeface
Nov 5, 2004

r*p*f*c*

Carthag Tuek posted:

par for the course for the weird rightwingers on the eu commission. centrists are more subtle (usually)

who are the centrists?

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,

crepeface posted:

who are the centrists?

thats what i call the commissioners who arent openly rightwingers.

crepeface
Nov 5, 2004

r*p*f*c*
which ones are those? idk anything about the factions of the EU commission. what makes this guy a right-winger?

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,

crepeface posted:

which ones are those? idk anything about the factions of the EU commission. what makes this guy a right-winger?

hes an eu commissioner

crepeface
Nov 5, 2004

r*p*f*c*

Carthag Tuek posted:

hes an eu commissioner

Carthag Tuek posted:

????

Ghost Leviathan
Mar 2, 2017

Exploration is ill-advised.
It's funny how neoliberal institutions get the marketing campaigns of being smooth progressive reasonable bastions of decorum and careful technocratic statesmanship, and at the slightest glance in the real world they're full of completely useless failchildren fascist thugs

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,

thats right

crepeface
Nov 5, 2004

r*p*f*c*
western politicians exist in a quantum state. if they are ever observed to do something bad then they're right-wingers who ruin the good work of all the centrists and good progressives

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,

crepeface posted:

western politicians exist in a quantum state. if they are ever observed to do something bad then they're right-wingers who ruin the good work of all the centrists and good progressives

ehh kinda except the centrists dont do good work & there arent any progressives

i thought we went over this

crepeface
Nov 5, 2004

r*p*f*c*
you still haven't said what distinguishes a centrist from a right-winger EU commission guy

Palladium
May 8, 2012

Very Good
✔️✔️✔️✔️

crepeface posted:

you still haven't said what distinguishes a centrist from a right-winger EU commission guy

they_are_the_same_picture.jpg?

Truga
May 4, 2014
Lipstick Apathy

Honest Thief posted:

*it's happening again gif*
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZJRUDaw8DJE

Cerebral Bore
Apr 21, 2010

Fun Shoe

Wraith of J.O.I. posted:

you know, i'm starting to get the feeling that the germans are only copping to the holocaust so they can use it as a shield for all their other crimes against humanity

Leandros
Dec 14, 2008

That guy features prominently in Hitler's Children, a doc on descendents or extended family of the Nazi leadership. I was wondering what they were making of the current conflict but multiple of them married Israelis and the only news on Höss that I could find was that he was a grifter lol.

my_custom_username
Nov 30, 2023

Truga
May 4, 2014
Lipstick Apathy
https://twitter.com/wayotworld/status/1796084583634522220

god dammit stalin you shoulda finished the job

double nine
Aug 8, 2013

didn't expect these types of endorsements for European elections but here's Norm giving his support to Clare Daly
https://x.com/ClareDalyMEP/status/1797670867545255963

are there any decent MEP candidates from other countries up for election?

double nine has issued a correction as of 22:27 on Jun 3, 2024

tristeham
Jul 31, 2022
Probation
Can't post for 22 hours!

double nine posted:

i'm going to vote for rima hassan

A Buttery Pastry
Sep 4, 2011

Delicious and Informative!
:3:

double nine posted:

didn't expect these types of endorsements for European elections but here's Norm giving his support to Clare Daly
https://x.com/ClareDalyMEP/status/1797670867545255963

Not the best Norm to get an endorsement from, but expecting a posthumous endorsement is probably a bit much.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Ghost Leviathan
Mar 2, 2017

Exploration is ill-advised.

A Buttery Pastry posted:

Not the best Norm to get an endorsement from, but expecting a posthumous endorsement is probably a bit much.

I'd vote for Morn.

SplitSoul
Dec 31, 2000

Danish parliament rejected a citizens' proprosal to recognize the risk of genocide in Gaza and affirm the government's responsibilities in accordance with the UN genocide convention. 84-12, with 10 abstentions.

DaysBefore
Jan 24, 2019

Lol at the Southern Finns

Honest Thief
Jan 11, 2009
are we betting money on how much the far right is going to win on the upcoming european elections? put me down 10 euros for a lot

HallelujahLee
May 3, 2009

denmark must be destroyed

genericnick
Dec 26, 2012

Honest Thief posted:

are we betting money on how much the far right is going to win on the upcoming european elections? put me down 10 euros for a lot

Depends who you count as far right

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zodium
Jun 19, 2004

HallelujahLee posted:

denmark must be destroyed

BEEN saying this