Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Casimir Radon
Aug 2, 2008

I'm not seeing anything that says he was actually thrown out though. He really ought to get an other than honorable discharge at the very least, though he really deserves a dishonorable.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nebakenezzer
Sep 13, 2005

The Mote in God's Eye

These Garbage people: "We're early nazi so it is fine"

Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

Im glad my instant dislike in you has been validated again and again.

KomradeX posted:

Cause they were always actually fascists

i know. it always blows my mind how lovely/dumb these people are.

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

A man becomes preeminent, he's expected to have enthusiasms.

Enthusiasms, enthusiasms...

Zeroisanumber posted:

Marched in the rally, bragged about beating up a woman, then was dumb enough to lie about it afterwards. Guy was a Marine through and through.

Did that damigo guy ever face consequences for punching the woman in Berkeley. I thought this was about him for a sec

Dr. Killjoy
Oct 9, 2012

:thunk::mason::brainworms::tinfoil::thunkher:

Alan Smithee posted:

Did that damigo guy ever face consequences for punching the woman in Berkeley. I thought this was about him for a sec

p sure him being sub-five feet is punishment enough

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

why did they say neo-nazi twice in their headline

The Atomic Man-Boy
Jul 23, 2007

collocation posted:

Bunch of stuff about Stephen Miller’s lovely family.

Had any luck shopping this around? Tried Kali Holloway at alternet? She just did a bunch of (already known) facts about Miller and his racist associations. If you want to write an article your self, a lot of us would be happy to proof-read it.

aware of dog
Nov 14, 2016
lol Carl of Akkad is so lovely even UKIP won't take him
https://twitter.com/drallasta/status/1009183002054856704?s=21

Grape
Nov 16, 2017

Happily shilling for China!

The Atomic Man-Boy posted:

Had any luck shopping this around? Tried Kali Holloway at alternet? She just did a bunch of (already known) facts about Miller and his racist associations. If you want to write an article your self, a lot of us would be happy to proof-read it.

Yeah I'm interested to see this become a thing.
Miller definitely seems like he wants to minimize his presence in the media, like he thinks scrutiny on him being a horrible garbage Nosferatu will have consequences.
So anything that spreads him around more spotlights has to be good.

Reclines Obesily
Jul 24, 2000

Hey Moona!
Slippery Tilde

aware of dog posted:

lmao oh god

Slugnoid
Jun 23, 2006

Nap Ghost

aware of dog posted:

lmao, castigated over race by a guy who wants the statue of nelson mandela in parliament square torn down and replaced with one of tommy robinson.

collocation
Jun 17, 2018

The Atomic Man-Boy posted:

Thanks. Her old Kali@Alternet addy is dead and I couldn't find her current email, so I used the Alternet submission form.

I can write, to an extent, but I have an issue with being too verbose. I feel like my email is already not concise enough, but aside from taking out the racist quotes at the bottom, I'm not really sure what to cut. I might see if I can put something better together, but if anyone else feels like doing anything with it, they are welcome to it.

My take is that, while the nudist part along with inviting another woman on a hike are the real funny poo poo, the "newsworthy" angle is the demonstration of how intergenerational racism works. One generation of the family escapes their country to get here and has success, the next generation is raised among that financial success and become typical bougie light racist republicans, and the third generation raised amongst that casual bigotry becomes a soulless monster damaging the lives of thousands of children.

(But the nudist thing is what will make Milller the most butthurt imo. Well, maybe that and the post where he talks about wishing more "young people" would go nude. No matter how he meant it, that quote sounds hella pedtastic.)

I AM GRANDO
Aug 20, 2006

collocation posted:

Thanks. Her old Kali@Alternet addy is dead and I couldn't find her current email, so I used the Alternet submission form.

I can write, to an extent, but I have an issue with being too verbose. I feel like my email is already not concise enough, but aside from taking out the racist quotes at the bottom, I'm not really sure what to cut. I might see if I can put something better together, but if anyone else feels like doing anything with it, they are welcome to it.

My take is that, while the nudist part along with inviting another woman on a hike are the real funny poo poo, the "newsworthy" angle is the demonstration of how intergenerational racism works. One generation of the family escapes their country to get here and has success, the next generation is raised among that financial success and become typical bougie light racist republicans, and the third generation raised amongst that casual bigotry becomes a soulless monster damaging the lives of thousands of children.

(But the nudist thing is what will make Milller the most butthurt imo. Well, maybe that and the post where he talks about wishing more "young people" would go nude. No matter how he meant it, that quote sounds hella pedtastic.)

For nudists, “younger people” probably means under 50, though no doubt it’s salacious in intent (nudists are not supposed to think of nudity as sexual).

Mr Interweb
Aug 25, 2004

aware of dog posted:

When the self-proclaimed Leftist is considered too racist for a far-Right party, you know you're winning the battle of ideas.

Mr Interweb
Aug 25, 2004

Oh somewhat related, is Kraut (from Kraut and Tea, I guess?) an alt-righter/alt-lighter? I thought he was, but there seems to be some drama with other alt-righters regarding him.

Ague Proof
Jun 5, 2014

they told me
I was everything
I think he's a racist who was attacked by other alt-righters for not being racist enough.

Uncle Wemus
Mar 4, 2004

Is dugin really the all powerful ruler of earth

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/...t-a7560611.html

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

business hammocks posted:

(nudists are not supposed to think of nudity as sexual).

:laffo:

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

(and can't post for 28 days!)

Have you ever seen a nudist colony? It's the least erotic thing imaginable.

Tardcore
Jan 24, 2011

Not cool enough for the Spider-man club.

Pener Kropoopkin posted:

Yea, when the sexual context is removed they're just kind of weird ugly floppy bits

I AM GRANDO
Aug 20, 2006

It is a foundational concept of virtually all nudist organizations and resorts.

Zeroisanumber
Oct 23, 2010

Nap Ghost

Beerguts and dangly old man balls aren't sexy.

MShadowy
Sep 30, 2013

dammit eyes don't work that way!

Fun Shoe

Pener Kropoopkin posted:

Hell, have you ever taken a figure drawing course? Nudity is not automatically erotic; it's just a thing.

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose
I'll cede to y'alls knowledge of nudism, since the closest I've come to actual nudists are idiots assuming it's like a 24/7 softcore film.

I found a man who believes in The Space Force

Vincent Van Goatse has issued a correction as of 04:17 on Jun 20, 2018

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012

Pener Kropoopkin posted:

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose
I've been to a topless beach and the novelty wore off in about 15 seconds so yeah nudity obviously isn't automatically sexual.

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

Slugnoid posted:

lmao, castigated over race by a guy who wants the statue of nelson mandela in parliament square torn down and replaced with one of tommy robinson.

this probably has more to do with them openly declaring they want to take over the party tbh

collocation
Jun 17, 2018

Kevin Sullivan of WCW fame was a nudist, if that gives you any idea. But, like, for real, I have nothing against nudists. Well, nothing against nudists who aren't racist pieces of trash like Stephen Miller's dad.

collocation has issued a correction as of 04:24 on Jun 20, 2018

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

(and can't post for 28 days!)

Just thinking about a "nude hike" sounds loving awful. All those nylon and polyester straps rubbing up against your bare skin, in the humid and bug-ridden outdoors. Sounds like a nightmare. If you just want to get alone in the woods with someone to gently caress, just take your clothes off later.

Grand Prize Winner
Feb 19, 2007

Mmmm, ticks getting into my crotch hair and back hair and shoulder hair and leg hair

Gizmoduck_5000
Oct 6, 2013

Your superior intellect is no match for our primitive weapons!

BrutalistMcDonalds posted:

Tiny's ribs: still broken it seems
:gonchar:

Huh. I thought the guy would be bigger than that.

Well, I live in PDX so I'm sure I'll meet him eventually.

Gizmoduck_5000 has issued a correction as of 05:58 on Jun 20, 2018

spacetoaster
Feb 10, 2014

Casimir Radon posted:

I'm not seeing anything that says he was actually thrown out though. He really ought to get an other than honorable discharge at the very least, though he really deserves a dishonorable.

It depends on who the officer was that court marshaled him.

28 days confinement, reduction to E-1, and 2/3's pay taken away says that it's serious as gently caress. And his discharge could be coming after the confinement is over.

OR, depending on what the chance of rehabilitation is (maybe he was able to play the young stupid card) they might have just barred re-enlistment.

some plague rats
Jun 5, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Grand Prize Winner posted:

Mmmm, ticks getting into my crotch hair and back hair and shoulder hair and leg hair

The fuckin state of you, old son

KiteAuraan
Aug 5, 2014

JER GEDDA FERDA RADDA ARA!

This is easily solved by just hiking in Southern Arizona desert mountains, where the ticks are almost non-existent. Sure, you'll sunburn the gently caress out of your nethers, but hey, no ticks.

some plague rats
Jun 5, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
Sunburnt Nethers sounds like a 19th century oil baron

Slim Jim Pickens
Jan 16, 2012

KiteAuraan posted:

This is easily solved by just hiking in Southern Arizona desert mountains, where the ticks are almost non-existent. Sure, you'll sunburn the gently caress out of your nethers, but hey, no ticks.

If you get skin cancers on your dick it ends up ribbed for her pleasure

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer
https://twitter.com/willsommer/status/1009255650977878016
https://twitter.com/ASankin/status/1009259214785482752

KiteAuraan
Aug 5, 2014

JER GEDDA FERDA RADDA ARA!

Slim Jim Pickens posted:

If you get skin cancers on your dick it ends up ribbed for her pleasure

I was thinkin' taint cancer, like that Squidbillies episode.

Grimoire
Jul 9, 2003
2 miles into a hike and your dick falls off from 10,000 mosquito bites

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy

tacodaemon posted:

if the name doesn't ring a bell: "Unite the Right" was the Charlottesville rally where Heather Heyer was killed

https://twitter.com/cjane87/status/1009538344857071623
it's going to be worth watching who on the far right is stupid enough to show up at another jason kessler rally.

also looks like the plan is to rally in charlottesville around 1 p.m. on aug. 12 and then again in D.C. around 5 p.m.? there's no way that's happening. my guess is that he's trying to do what the nationalist front did last year in tennessee and announce two rallies but only hold one to divide counter-protesters while wasting state resources who have to police an event where one side doesn't even show up.

it's confusing though

also matthew heimbach is out of jail. he served 38 days in a kentucky jail for violating his probation that stemmed from assaulting someone at a trump rally. him beating up the other TWP guy during the night of the wrong wives was the violation.