Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

azathosk
Aug 20, 2006

Sup guys?
Crossposting from the Tippeliga-thread. New Vålerenga IF kit:

The blue one is the home shirt, the all-white kit away. The white top, blue shorts is the kit we use when nothing else fits.

And a few thumbnails:

Click here for the full 670x961 image.

Click here for the full 670x1100 image.

Click here for the full 670x1039 image.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

chuggo is BACK
Jul 1, 2008

"Chuggo"

PWM POTM December 2014

Outrespective posted:

Perhaps you could post a picture of your beard modelling it, perhaps on the roof of your domicile.

Pissflaps
Oct 20, 2002

by VideoGames

Chuggo posted:

So *that's* why she's out so late christmas eve.

tbp
Mar 1, 2008

DU WIRST NIEMALS ALLEINE MARSCHIEREN
Wish I could get a sponsorless shirt because if I wear a Liverpool one around I get people asking me what sport "Carlsberg" plays

Mickolution
Oct 1, 2005

Ballers...I put numbers on the boards

tbp posted:

Wish I could get a sponsorless shirt because if I wear a Liverpool one around I get people asking me what sport "Carlsberg" plays

You could when it was Carlsberg sponsoring the team by saying you were muslim or something. Might have had to be from the club shop though.

straight up brolic
Jan 31, 2007

After all, I was nice in ball,
Came to practice weed scented
Report card like the speed limit

:homebrew::homebrew::homebrew:

does anyone know where i can buy team badges online?

Total Meatlove
Jan 28, 2007

:japan:
Rangers died, shoujo Hitler cried ;_;

Raptor Jesus posted:

does anyone know where i can buy team badges online?

Like patches or what?

straight up brolic
Jan 31, 2007

ibroxmassive posted:

Like patches or what?
yeah sorry for the lack of specificity, but iron-on patches would be great. I've been looking for about an hour now and have not been finding much luck

the
Jul 18, 2004

by Cowcaster

Thanks, dad.

Mandalay
Mar 16, 2007

WoW Forums Refugee

the posted:

Thanks, dad.

Your dad owns.

harperdc
Jul 24, 2007

the posted:

Thanks, dad.

was at the team store yesterday getting a last-minute gift for my friend, the jerseys look really good in person. Very impressed. There's a whole rack of misprinted authentic jerseys too for 50% off, it was quite funny to see what names/numbers people were getting.

the
Jul 18, 2004

by Cowcaster
It's a Christmas miracle!

straight up brolic
Jan 31, 2007

the tmobile on those jerseys looks photoshopped

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

and then the car turned in to fire

Raptor Jesus posted:

I have a Milan shirt from a few years ago where the bwin logo is part of an iron-on black patch. Adidas sometimes does crap like that, it looks like poo poo but it's the real deal.

plainswalker75
Feb 22, 2003

Pigs are smarter than Bears, but they can't ride motorcycles
Hair Elf

harperdc posted:

was at the team store yesterday getting a last-minute gift for my friend, the jerseys look really good in person. Very impressed. There's a whole rack of misprinted authentic jerseys too for 50% off, it was quite funny to see what names/numbers people were getting.

Who wouldn't want a jersey to show their love for Fatty Danso or Ryan Rope? Jeremy Hell would be kinda cool though.

Couch
May 16, 2004

COME ON TOT!

the posted:

Thanks, dad.

This is a nice kit.

Visual Sneeze
Mar 4, 2008

Rose City 'til I die!

the posted:

Thanks, dad.
Hooray for awesome dads, I got mine too this morning!

Edit: Jersey, not dad.

plainswalker75 posted:

Who wouldn't want a jersey to show their love for Fatty Danso?
And I would totally wear that.

the
Jul 18, 2004

by Cowcaster

Mandalay posted:

Your dad owns.

Couch posted:

This is a nice kit.

Visual Sneeze posted:

Hooray for awesome dads, I got mine too this morning!

Edit: Jersey, not dad.

:3:

He lives there, so he bought it from the stadium and mailed it over to me. I'll let him know what a good job he did.

Mandalay
Mar 16, 2007

WoW Forums Refugee

Raptor Jesus posted:

It's really that bad. I got a Bayern shirt in Madrid during the CL Final and that logo was a nice sticky sweat-generator in the middle of an otherwise nice shirt.

On the other hand, I was able to get lettering and the Deutscher Meister gold Bundesliga patch at the stadium shop in August, which was kind of nice. In my (limited) experience, I've only been able to get numbers done at the time of purchase.

Couch
May 16, 2004

COME ON TOT!
Have I mentioned I have a sponsorless Spurs shirt?

Although the logo on the Timbers shirt above looks alright, basically if it's done right it isn't too bad. People will probably ask me why mine doesn't have one.

Can you post the back of the Bayern kit? I have a Wellington kit and it's striped but on the back it has a massive black box where the number should go. I know some leagues require a solid background for the numbers but it looks arse.

frankenfreak
Feb 16, 2007

I SCORED 85% ON A QUIZ ABOUT MONDAY NIGHT RAW AND ALL I GOT WAS THIS LOUSY TEXT

#bastionboogerbrigade

Couch posted:

Can you post the back of the Bayern kit? I have a Wellington kit and it's striped but on the back it has a massive black box where the number should go. I know some leagues require a solid background for the numbers but it looks arse.
It's just solid red.

harperdc
Jul 24, 2007

Couch posted:

Have I mentioned I have a sponsorless Spurs shirt?

Although the logo on the Timbers shirt above looks alright, basically if it's done right it isn't too bad. People will probably ask me why mine doesn't have one.

UEFA now also requires solid-colored space, too, for European competition.

ephex
Nov 4, 2007

PHWOAR CRIMINAL
At first, Bayern rejected this design, they disliked the white block surrounding the Telekom logo, but the Telekom basically told Bayern that with the Telekom paying 25m per annum they should shut the gently caress up and deal with it.

frankenfreak
Feb 16, 2007

I SCORED 85% ON A QUIZ ABOUT MONDAY NIGHT RAW AND ALL I GOT WAS THIS LOUSY TEXT

#bastionboogerbrigade
They should at least have aligned the box with the white stripes. Or align them worse. The way it's now, it looks slightly off, like a production fault.

Mandalay
Mar 16, 2007

WoW Forums Refugee
It feels weird too :(

Augustus Rumpus
Sep 23, 2007

code:
McEnroe!

ephex posted:

At first, Bayern rejected this design, they disliked the white block surrounding the Telekom logo, but the Telekom basically told Bayern that with the Telekom paying 25m per annum they should shut the gently caress up and deal with it.

Well, we're all talking about Telekom, so I guess their ploy worked.

Dudley
Feb 24, 2003

Tasty

frankenfreak posted:

They should at least have aligned the box with the white stripes. Or align them worse. The way it's now, it looks slightly off, like a production fault.

Yeah, either that or make it a full half way through those red stripes on the side. Just overlapping is weird.

Duncan Sperguson
Apr 21, 2010

New France Kit, I thought it looked nice..

luvd_
Nov 4, 2006

by T. Finn
i heard diaby was modelling it but i hadnt seen it til now

that's loving beautiful

might have to get one tbh

Total Meatlove
Jan 28, 2007

That collar look so small, it doesn't sit right on any of the players or even the mannequin, and it's a rip off of England 08/10.

They didn't even use their nice polos to base it off of.

Grievo
Jul 13, 2006

God.
It's just a polo shirt.

Interested to see what the lettering/numbering will look like.

serious gaylord
Sep 16, 2007

what.
It'll get ruined by the number on the front tbh

luvd_
Nov 4, 2006

by T. Finn
You're all a bunch of negative Nancy's tbh.

Total Meatlove
Jan 28, 2007

luvd posted:

You're all a bunch of negative Nancy's tbh.

Not really. More attention went into making the Rangers one than that, you can tell, and France should be getting a better deal from Nike.

Grievo
Jul 13, 2006

God.
I always thing that pulled up Football Socks look stupid without shin pads.

luvd_
Nov 4, 2006

by T. Finn
the only thing i dont really like is the sleeves. they're the the same early 90s type things that the saville designed england kit has.

although on these ones it looks as if you can turn them up and teh underneath is red which is kinda cool

if i can get one for cheap and the numbers look good i might get a nasri kit

pik_d
Feb 24, 2006

follow the white dove

TRP Post of the Month October 2021
I'd like to ask what the infatuation with Claret and Blue is? There are no less than five clubs in the English league system with those colors (all with the same general design) and one in Ireland as well. Is there some significance of that design to the British (and Irish) or is it simply "Well Aston Villa did it, they're a good team and it looks really good so we'll do it too"?

Nothus
Feb 22, 2001

Buglord
I think it's classy as gently caress, but it does all depend on what the lettering looks like.

Total Meatlove
Jan 28, 2007

pik_d posted:

I'd like to ask what the infatuation with Claret and Blue is? There are no less than five clubs in the English league system with those colors (all with the same general design) and one in Ireland as well. Is there some significance of that design to the British (and Irish) or is it simply "Well Aston Villa did it, they're a good team and it looks really good so we'll do it too"?

I think, in order, it goes;

Villa have a kit influenced by Rangers and Hearts, which is why they have the lion rampant on their badge.
Burnley copy this design wholesale.
Father of one of West Ham's players wins some kits in a footrace against the Villa team and gives them to the club.

Don't know about the othes.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Couch
May 16, 2004

COME ON TOT!

NeoNaoNeo posted:

New France Kit, I thought it looked nice..

Thought this looked really good until I looked at whoever is second from the left in the players picture and all I can see is some sad depressed slouching Frenchman.