Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

johndis
Jun 23, 2009

by Ozmaugh

relative_q posted:

i havent used that thing in years bro, i just keep it around because no one will buy it from me and i might need a lovely mixer someday

have one of the same models in my office that just shits out noise if you actually connector a speaker/headphones to it :(

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fork bomb
Apr 26, 2010

:shroom::shroom:

relative_q posted:

more catte

haircut :3

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp
thanks, that's my mixer

also i ran mine through a power strip so the legendary glass power supply still works fine and i have no noise w/e

although the FX bit went braindead years ago, but i kind of NEVER EVER used it EVER

i used to have a mx2642a which was the one that ripped off mackie's VLZ strip, it sounded really really good, like you could slam the gain and it started sounding like a queen record or something

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts

relative_q posted:

more catte

what if you need your bag :ohdear:

hot dog meat burger
Nov 21, 2009

by mons al-madeen
set that dumb cat on fire

TOOT BOOT
May 25, 2010

hot dog meat burger posted:

set your dumb computer on fire

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts

set yourself on fire

rotor
Jun 11, 2001

classic case of pineapple derangement syndrome
set everything on fire, all the time, never stop setting things on fire, not ever

Blotto Skorzany
Nov 7, 2008

He's a PSoC, loose and runnin'
came the whisper from each lip
And he's here to do some business with
the bad ADC on his chip
bad ADC on his chiiiiip

rotor posted:

set everything on fire, all the time, never stop setting things on fire, not ever

click

flyboi
Oct 13, 2005

agg stop posting
College Slice
poem fix your drat server someone keeps crashing it

TOOT BOOT
May 25, 2010

rotor
Jun 11, 2001

TOOT BOOT posted:

armor up a cat

Hantu
Jan 28, 2009

TOOT BOOT posted:

Cats are not good "tanks". They are more assassin-type fighters. Heavy armor would only lower their stealth and deadly-strike bonuses. Also:

A Malay elder saving his cat and swan(?) from a flood (AFP picture). I'm a Malay and it's good to know that when poo poo hits the fan, we have our priorities right. Though I question him saving swans since (a)they can swim and (b)this particular type of swans are murderous muther fuckers. They used to chase me all around the kampung (village) when I was young.

Migishu
Oct 22, 2005

I'll eat your fucking eyeballs if you're not careful

Grimey Drawer
Poor kitty :ohdear:

axolotl farmer
May 17, 2007

Now I'm going to sing the Perry Mason theme

Hantu posted:

A Malay elder saving his cat and swan(?) from a flood (AFP picture). I'm a Malay and it's good to know that when poo poo hits the fan, we have our priorities right. Though I question him saving swans since (a)they can swim and (b)this particular type of swans are murderous muther fuckers. They used to chase me all around the kampung (village) when I was young.

looks like he's cheating by making the goose swim. he's only supposed to take one thing in the bucket at a time.

clamiam
Mar 4, 2008

IF A ROBOT IS BUILT IN THE FORM OF HUMAN BEINGS IT IS HARAAM

Hantu posted:

Cats are not good "tanks". They are more assassin-type fighters. Heavy armor would only lower their stealth and deadly-strike bonuses. Also:

im looking for a cat. it must be halus (thats malay for fluffy) and should be kecil (small) size

HKR
Jan 13, 2006

there is no universe where duke nukem would not be a trans ally

Hantu posted:

obviously he's saving the swan so he and his kitty can feast later on.

hot dog meat burger
Nov 21, 2009

by mons al-madeen

axolotl farmer posted:

looks like he's cheating by making the goose swim. he's only supposed to take one thing in the bucket at a time.

Hantu
Jan 28, 2009

clamiam posted:

im looking for a cat. it must be halus (thats malay for fluffy) and should be kecil (small) size

The correct word for fluffy is "gebu" ("ge" pronounced as in, "gerbil" and "bu" as in "bull"). Halus is reserved for "fine" as in "seni halus" (fine arts) or "makhluk halus", lit. little people, i.e. elves. I don't have pictures of fluffy Malay cats. Malay cats are usually lithe creatures with triangular heads and short to medium-long fur. They are also frequently bob-tailed. Malay cats are intelligent, vocal and very affectionate. This however is NOT a Malay cat.

This is a Malay civet cat. Visitors to Malaysia frequently make this mistake and try to pet it. Do not pet this civet cat.

Hantu fucked around with this message at 02:02 on Aug 11, 2010

rotor
Jun 11, 2001

sorry but the yospos charter is very specific w.r.t which cats to pets

mr_jim
Oct 30, 2006

OUT OF THE DARK

Hantu posted:

The correct word for fluffy is "gebu" ("ge" pronounced as in, "gerbil" and "bu" as in "bull"). Halus is reserved for "fine" as in "seni halus" (fine arts) or "makhluk halus", lit. little people, i.e. elves. I don't have pictures of fluffy Malay cats. Malay cats are usually lithe creatures with triangular heads and short to medium-long fur. They are also frequently bob-tailed. Malay cats are intelligent, vocal and very affectionate. This however is NOT a Malay cat.

This is a Malay civet cat. Visitors to Malaysia frequently make this mistake and try to pet it. Do not pet this civet cat.

those the ones that poo poo coffee?

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts

Hantu posted:

:pwn:

Armacham
Mar 3, 2007

Then brothers in war, to the skirmish must we hence! Shall we hence?
don't they feed civets coffee and then grind up the poo poo to make cat poo poo coffee

Hantu
Jan 28, 2009

rotor posted:

sorry but the yospos charter is very specific w.r.t which cats to pets

United Nations catte delegates voting on the "Pet all cattes" charter proposed to allow all cats the universal rights of being petted. The resolution was passed 200 to 1 with the US abstaining out of habit.

mr_jim posted:

those the ones that poo poo coffee?

Don't think so. The ones you are looking for is here: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Asian_Palm_Civet. The Malay cat civets are known locally as "musang" , confusingly the same name for a fox. They occupy a similar niche to the fox and are notorious chicken thieves.

Hantu fucked around with this message at 02:50 on Aug 11, 2010

axolotl farmer
May 17, 2007

Now I'm going to sing the Perry Mason theme

Kopi Luwak is coffee made from beans that has passed through this cutie, the Asian Palm Civet Paradoxurus hermaphroditus

they like to eat the coffee berries, but only for the fleshy outside. the beans pass through unharmed, and are covered by a membrane. it's believed that the civets are picky and choose the best beans to eat.

the poop is collected and the coffee beans are picked out and then cleaned, cured and roasted.

e: beaton

axolotl farmer fucked around with this message at 02:54 on Aug 11, 2010

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts
hantu plz post in yospos more tia

ShadowHawk
Jun 25, 2000

CERTIFIED PRE OWNED TESLA OWNER

i live across the street from dominos

so what do you do if you want pizza

hot dog meat burger
Nov 21, 2009

by mons al-madeen

ShadowHawk posted:

so what do you do if you want pizza

i havent had dominos for a long time

mrbucket
Nov 11, 2004

aaag armrest

dark catte

hot dog meat burger
Nov 21, 2009

by mons al-madeen
put your cat under a black light

mrbucket
Nov 11, 2004

aaag armrest

put your cat under a black light

not john stossel; dont have hotel bed semen light handy

rotor
Jun 11, 2001

graph posted:

hantu plz post in yospos more tia

ShadowHawk
Jun 25, 2000

CERTIFIED PRE OWNED TESLA OWNER
it is a world of injustice when chaosbreather posts more than hantu

EVGA Longoria
Dec 25, 2005

Let's go exploring!

Panty Saluter
Jan 17, 2004

Making learning fun!

Casao posted:

did it live :ohdear:

EVGA Longoria
Dec 25, 2005

Let's go exploring!

deviant. posted:

did it live :ohdear:

apparently he was fine (not my cat), just got caught in there cause he liked to sleep on top of the garage door.

hot dog meat burger
Nov 21, 2009

by mons al-madeen

Casao posted:

good cat

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp

Jonny 290 fucked around with this message at 18:01 on Aug 11, 2010

Mightaswell
Dec 4, 2003

Not now chief, I'm in the fuckin' zone.
drove my friend to the vet to get his childhood cat put down :(

thanks for the catte thread yospos

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp
sadsetup let's move on