Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Pussy Noise
Aug 1, 2003

Patukkaa on aina tarjolla

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Darkest Auer
Dec 30, 2006

They're silly

Ramrod XTreme

Pussy Noise posted:

Patukkaa on aina tarjolla

Text me

Rappaport
Oct 2, 2013

Nussittuna nukkuisit sikeämmin

:shrug:

DarkCrawler
Apr 6, 2009

by vyelkin
:black101: NO SURRENDER :black101:

LMAO the RedGreenLeftists now officially three times as popular as jytky. Without doing jack loving poo poo concrete and the clusterfuck that was the previous government completely forgiven. This freaking government is just quite something, CockKepu just took Persu saunan taakse and let it rip. Maybe this all was just some secret plan by the Big Three to get rid of PS because things seem to be back to 2010 :tinfoil:

Hogge Wild
Aug 21, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Pillbug

DarkCrawler posted:

:black101: NO SURRENDER :black101:

LMAO the RedGreenLeftists now officially three times as popular as jytky. Without doing jack loving poo poo concrete and the clusterfuck that was the previous government completely forgiven. This freaking government is just quite something, CockKepu just took Persu saunan taakse and let it rip. Maybe this all was just some secret plan by the Big Three to get rid of PS because things seem to be back to 2010 :tinfoil:

like they could pull off something like that

also if anyone in persut starts to demand a new party leader he will be kicked out lol

Cerebral Bore
Apr 21, 2010

Fun Shoe
Soini will never be kicked out partly because there's nobody capable of replacing him and partly because he and his cronies made sure to retain control of all the money.

Nenonen
Oct 22, 2009

Mulla on aina kolkyt donaa taskussa
Good news for persus! Our explorers have found a long lost Findian tribe, and after careful skull measurements and other anthropological mumbo jumbo they have determined that yes, these are pure descendants of Kublai Khan!

Findians have high unemployment and problems with alcohol, they live in rural areas in isolation from foreigners and they all have saunas at their homes. All in all they would make excellent persu voters if invited to return to their native land. Inkeriläiset, anyone?

http://yle.fi/uutiset/ainutlaatuiset_kuvat_nain_elavat_fintiaanit_intiaanien_ja_suomalaisten_jalkelaiset/9075937

quote:

Arne Vainion paidan tarina on synkkä: Vainion isä teki itsemurhan pojan ollessa viisivuotias. Baarin asiakas oli yllyttänyt isää kysymällä: ”Got sisu?” Isällä oli sisua, ja hän ampui itsensä.

Rappaport
Oct 2, 2013

Demareiden ajatusten Tonava on keksinyt keinon pelastaa eurooppalainen #unelma

quote:

Tuomioja ja Haavisto: Luovutaan eurovaaleista

Palautetaan Euroopan parlamentin jäsenten vaalit kansallisiin parlamentteihin. Se on entisen ulkoministeri Erkki Tuomiojan (sd) ehdotus yhdeksi tavaksi parantaa demokratian tilaa Euroopassa. Äänestysaktiivisuus eurovaaleissa on laskenut ja oli viime vaaleissa koko EU:ssa 42,6 prosenttia.

"Silloin edustajien mandaatti olisi liki kaksinkertainen verrattuna nykyiseen", Tuomioja sanoi torstaina Järistyksiä Euroopan unionissa -kirjan julkaisutilaisuudessa.

Vihreä kansanedustaja Pekka Haavisto kertoi heti kannattavansa ideaa ja uskovansa, että se vahvistaisi demokratiaa.

Boldaukset minun.

LOL :catdrugs:

doverhog
May 31, 2013

Defender of democracy and human rights 🇺🇦
They want higher turn out for EU elections, and that seems like a simple way to get that. Why not.

Rotacixe
Oct 21, 2008
I think every election should be a non binding "Yes" "No" vote about nothing.

doverhog
May 31, 2013

I lust for pony death.

Darkest Auer
Dec 30, 2006

They're silly

Ramrod XTreme
Why do we need constant elections anyway? The current parliament and president clearly have the support of the people since they won the last ones, so let's just have them run the country until the heat death of the universe. It'll increase democracy.

Herman Merman
Jul 6, 2008
Kepu just increased the Finnish democracy by a whole new level of maakuntahallinto

throw to first DAMN IT
Apr 10, 2007
This whole thread has been raging at the people who don't want Saracen invasion to their homes

Perhaps you too should be more accepting of their cultures
http://www.uef.fi/-/suomalaiset-eivat-ole-perimaltaan-eurooppalaisia

No. 1 Callie Fan
Feb 17, 2011

This inkling is your FRIEND
She fights for LOVE

One moment we weren't Scandinavian, now we aren't even European.

Thus, we should leave the EU.

doverhog
May 31, 2013

finland.jpg

DarkCrawler
Apr 6, 2009

by vyelkin

quote:

Suomalaisten erilainen geenitausta antaa mahdollisuuden ainutlaatuisiin geenien toiminnan tutkimuksiin erityisesti Itä-Suomessa, missä koko väestön oletetaan periytyvän ainoastaan 1500 perheestä

As someone from Eastern Finland, wow that's way more then I would have thought!

Nenonen
Oct 22, 2009

DarkCrawler posted:

Let me tell you about one weird trick to broaden your genepool, called zoophilia

DarkCrawler
Apr 6, 2009

by vyelkin

Nenonen posted:

Let me tell you about one weird trick to broaden your genepool, called zoophilia

That's more of a Western Finland thing, they can afford livestock

kikkelivelho
Aug 27, 2015

Beautiful

Zudgemud
Mar 1, 2009
Grimey Drawer

DarkCrawler posted:

No excuse, your fishing licenses are cheap.

DarkCrawler
Apr 6, 2009

by vyelkin

Zudgemud posted:

No excuse, your fishing licenses are cheap.

Hey now I draw the line on necrophilia

I mean ever tried to gently caress a fish IN water? Not easy.

Nenonen
Oct 22, 2009

DarkCrawler posted:

I don't know if that's true historically, I mean Östrabotten has actually usable farmland. Eastern Finnish countryside is so rocky that it takes ages to clear good farmland, meanwhile cattle doesn't mind. Better to slash and burn just enough to put half flour to your pettuleipä, then get the rest of nutritions from cattle and hunting and raiding your neighbours. Plus they keep you warm through the cold winter nights when your sister won't put out.

Darkest Auer
Dec 30, 2006

They're silly

Ramrod XTreme

DarkCrawler posted:

1500 families when? In the 900s? 1990? We all trace our lineage to the first primordial soup and further back you have the stardust that makes up the entire universe :smuggo:

Kemper Boyd
Aug 6, 2007

no kings, no gods, no masters but a comfy chair and no socks

Nenonen posted:

I don't know if that's true historically, I mean Östrabotten has actually usable farmland. Eastern Finnish countryside is so rocky that it takes ages to clear good farmland, meanwhile cattle doesn't mind. Better to slash and burn just enough to put half flour to your pettuleipä, then get the rest of nutritions from cattle and hunting and raiding your neighbours. Plus they keep you warm through the cold winter nights when your sister won't put out.

Historically, the eastern part of Finland where they practiced slash and burn agriculture had some rich as hell farmers because the ROI for that is 18-30:1 compared to the standard medieval/early modern ROI of 3-4:1.

Ostrobotnia was a cattle-based agricultural area until fairly recently. They farmed less and raised more cattle.

Herman Merman
Jul 6, 2008
Yeah but what about vainolainen who slashed and burned your home while you were slashing and burning your forest?

Free Market Mambo
Jul 26, 2010

by Lowtax

Nenonen posted:

pettuleipä

I'll have you know, Paavo was from Saarijarvi.

Hogge Wild
Aug 21, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Pillbug
minä kun saan probaation: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3751859/Olympics-Wrestling-Mongolians-strip-protest-man-loses.html

Hob_Gadling
Jul 6, 2007

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Grimey Drawer
Forssassa annettiin pelolle periksi. Mikä meitä vaivaa?

Cascade Failure
Jan 8, 2010
Last time I was in Forza visiting a friend we went to the only nightclub in town apparently, got drunk, I left with a cute girl but she forgot her purse and keys at the narikka so after much despair I took her to my friend's place where the rest of the party was passed out already and we slept on the couch and it was embarrassing as hell the morning after. A shameful night.

Well anyway that was my story about forza thanks for reading. Also everyone knows everyone there apparently which was a source of much embarrassment for my friend.

Herman Merman
Jul 6, 2008
Poliisi ihmettelee forssalaisten intoa tulla katsomaan joukkotappelua vastaanottokeskuksen lähettyville. Vastaanottokeskuksen ohi menevää tietä pitkin lipui Ylen toimittajan mukaan lukuisia autoja.

Herman Merman
Jul 6, 2008
What are they puzzled for, I thought spectating at gang fights was a traditional Finnish pastime

Cerebral Bore
Apr 21, 2010

Fun Shoe
Yeah, seems like the integration efforts have worked a bit too well in this case.

Stubb Dogg
Feb 16, 2007

loskat naamalle
Nuorisosäätio is the gift that keeps on giving:

http://yle.fi/uutiset/vaalirahakohussa_ryvettyneella_nuorisosaatiolla_ja_sen_johdolla_vaiettuja_kiinteistobisneksia/9114225

Triple A
Jul 14, 2010

Your sword, sahib.

Herman Merman posted:

Poliisi ihmettelee forssalaisten intoa tulla katsomaan joukkotappelua vastaanottokeskuksen lähettyville. Vastaanottokeskuksen ohi menevää tietä pitkin lipui Ylen toimittajan mukaan lukuisia autoja.

jos worldstarhiphopin ja liveleakin joukkotappeluvideot ovat näyttäneet minulle jotain, se on perhanan hyvää viihdettä jota ei saa televisiosta

El Perkele
Nov 7, 2002

I HAVE SHIT OPINIONS ON STAR WARS MOVIES!!!

I can't even call the right one bad.

Herman Merman posted:

Yeah but what about vainolainen who slashed and burned your home while you were slashing and burning your forest?

what "home"

live in kömmänä burn forests eat peat moss like it's 1876

Kehveli
Apr 1, 2009

Push It Like You Push Your Girlfriend

The fact that RAY-money went into this makes me mad, even if that's apparently stopped. A lot (a LOT) of poo poo that's in the law as a municipal responsibility gets done by NGOs who are, in turn, extremely reliant on RAY-funding.

SnowblindFatal
Jan 7, 2011
Hey dudes, a friend of mine is coming to visit Helsinki from Germany (from where else would a respectable person receive visitors?) and I'm wondering where the hell I'm going to give him the proper sauna + sea experience. It looks like all the seaside saunas have been privatised and they require you to make reservations which are ridiculous and obviously aimed towards companies that want fancy places to hold conferences.

Are there really no public saunas on lake/seaside? I know Rastila used to have this place where you could pay a fiver or so to go to the sauna and take a swim even in the winter, but it appears such luxury is not as available anymore.

Aside from my personal bother, what the hell are our city officials thinking? We obviously can't compete with European cities when it comes to fancy buildings, food or such, as ours are a puny bunch compared to what the big boys have. It would seem obvious that in order to attract tourists, we should focus on our own specialties, but at at the moment it seems that this has been made as difficult as possible.

Nenonen
Oct 22, 2009

Isn't Löyly the latest place in Tsadi for gay men to hook up?

but gently caress Jasper Pääkkönen with a 20 kg salmon

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

germlin
May 31, 2011
Fun Shoe
There´s always sompasauna at the the tip of kalasaari worksite. Ei mitkään kummoset löylyt mutta saa heilua munasillaan ihmisten edessä. Aja metrolla kalasatamaan ja kävele korkeasaarta kohti, peseytyminen meressä( paskasta ja äkkisyvää). 4/5 suosittelen