Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Cartridgeblowers
Jan 3, 2006

Super Mario Bros 3

EXTREMELY my poo poo.

Also the entire Bobby having turned out okay and his father's faith being well-placed? ALSO EXTREMELY MY poo poo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Thom and the Heads
Oct 27, 2010

Farscape is actually pretty cool.
Coordinates are some place in South Dakota

https://www.google.com/maps/place/4...!4d-103.8207222

edit: in the black hills of south dakota!

Rageaholic
May 31, 2005

Old Town Road to EGOT

Is that the facility with the government database Bill spoke of?

CJacobs
Apr 17, 2011

Reach for the moon!
Keep listening to the staticky radio, it goes on past the show's theme. I downloaded the video and it's 12 full minutes long. Keeps flickering between words I can't really understand and songs from the roadhouse!

Soylent Green
Oct 29, 2004
It's people
It's an advert for the two soundtrack releases by the looks of things.

Caseman
Mar 21, 2006

Where are those gps coordinates actually, just plugging them into google nets nothing

e: never mind, should have figured

CJacobs
Apr 17, 2011

Reach for the moon!

Soylent Green posted:

It's an advert for the two soundtrack releases by the looks of things.

Seems that way. The ad at the top of the page is a real link to the album. Unfortunately the yet-unrevealed tracks are, uh, yet-unrevealed. :v:

Caseman posted:

Where are those gps coordinates actually, just plugging them into google nets nothing

Gave me this result

SeANMcBAY
Jun 28, 2006

Look on the bright side.

This episode was surprisingly straight forward for Twin Peaks.

Caseman
Mar 21, 2006

There is absolutely something in that field, luckily no one likes in South Dakota

Rageaholic
May 31, 2005

Old Town Road to EGOT

What was up with Johnny running into the wall? That was Johnny Horne, right? Audrey's disabled brother?

CJacobs
Apr 17, 2011

Reach for the moon!

Rageaholic Monkey posted:

What was up with Johnny running into the wall? That was Johnny Horne, right? Audrey's disabled brother?

As I said, he went back to Missoula.... MONTANA

Cartridgeblowers
Jan 3, 2006

Super Mario Bros 3

The subtitles said the woman talking to him was SYLVIA so that's safe bet.

TheMaestroso
Nov 4, 2014

I must know your secrets.

The captions labeled the woman speaking to him as Sylvia, his mother. So yes. Maybe this injury will lead to Audrey's return?

Section 9
Mar 24, 2003

Hair Elf
Probably reaching on this, but after talking to the three cops, Dougie's boss made a fist a couple times that reminded me a lot of Lill from FWWM. The sign meaning that the local authorities would be belligerent.

Speaking of belligerent, we need Diane in Twin Peaks ASAP to say "gently caress you, Chad!"

I think my favorite moment in this episode was the whole "I am not your foot" scene.

SNAKEZONE
Jul 2, 2003

But what if I don't want to ride the snake?

we've seen one of these symbols before!

Thom and the Heads
Oct 27, 2010

Farscape is actually pretty cool.

SNAKEZONE posted:

shits goin down at jackrabbits palace

Rageaholic
May 31, 2005

Old Town Road to EGOT

SNAKEZONE posted:

Two!

Is that the same entrance to the Lodge that Cooper used at the end of Season 2?

A True Jar Jar Fan
Nov 3, 2003

Primadonna

Can't wait for Bobby to get to the parallel dimension where Laura and Leland are alive

A True Jar Jar Fan fucked around with this message at 03:43 on Jul 10, 2017

SNAKEZONE
Jul 2, 2003

But what if I don't want to ride the snake?
That was in Glastonbury Grove.

They could be the same place, or maybe not.

Bad Cooper wants the freaky black thingy, and doesn't want to go back to the Black Lodge, so maybe it is instead an entrance to the White?

nopants
May 29, 2004
Twin peaks the return: chicken soup for the millennial soul

Rageaholic
May 31, 2005

Old Town Road to EGOT

SNAKEZONE posted:

That was in Glastonbury Grove.

They could be the same place, or maybe not.

Bad Cooper wants the freaky black thingy, and doesn't want to go back to the Black Lodge, so maybe it is instead an entrance to the White?
Maybe Major Briggs used details from his Blue Rose cases when he was making up stories with Bobby when he was a kid that could help them now.

nopants
May 29, 2004

Yes yes yes!

nopants
May 29, 2004

Little Mac posted:

EXTREMELY my poo poo.

Also the entire Bobby having turned out okay and his father's faith being well-placed? ALSO EXTREMELY MY poo poo

Bobby and mike were always cool

Grocer Goodwill
Jul 17, 2003

Not just one kind of bread, but a whole variety.
Love the Geocities website.

Section 9
Mar 24, 2003

Hair Elf
So presumably the farm that Mr. C ends up at is "The Farm" he talked about with Ray. But Ray told Phillip he was heading there after he shot Mr. C. Did Hutch and Chantal kill him when he arrived and I just missed seeing the body or some other subtle sign that is what happened?

Not sure what to make of Diane getting a text from Mr. C and not being freaked out. Was she putting on a show at the prison so Gordon and Albert didn't know she was in cahoots? She seemed upset that she couldn't get cell service on the plane, so was maybe expecting a message, or trying to get one out, but didn't get it until the morgue?

Mr. C has a double-header for Hutch and Chantal in Vegas. Guessing that since last time it was Dougie and the first hit-man manager, this time it is Dougie and Duncan Todd. (Edit: And next will be Dougie, Hutch, and Chantal, since they obviously won't kill Dougie.)

No Mods No Masters
Oct 3, 2004

So sick, of Chad's bull poo poo

Section 9
Mar 24, 2003

Hair Elf

No Mods No Masters posted:

I was disappointed that Hawk didn't kick him in the rear end on his way out the door.

(Edit: Tammy has full-body restless leg syndrome.)

nopants
May 29, 2004

Hawk standing there while Chad clearly needed help with the door was awesome

Cicadalek
May 8, 2006

Trite, contrived, mediocre, milquetoast, amateurish, infantile, cliche-and-gonorrhea-ridden paean to conformism, eye-fucked me, affront to humanity, war crime, should *literally* be tried for war crimes, talentless fuckfest, pedantic, listless, savagely boring, just one repulsive laugh after another

Section 9 posted:

Probably reaching on this, but after talking to the three cops, Dougie's boss made a fist a couple times that reminded me a lot of Lill from FWWM. The sign meaning that the local authorities would be belligerent.

It might also mean he's gonna to punch someone, since we got that shot of the boxing poster in his office

He did not punch Ike but maybe he will punch the corruption out of his insurance firm.

Mister Mind
Mar 20, 2009

I'm not a real doctor,
But I am a real worm;
I am an actual worm

SNAKEZONE posted:

An orc with a monocle?

Apple Craft
Mar 8, 2012
Gaile Gray Gaile Gray Gaile Gray Gaile Gray Gaile Gray Gaile Gray Gaile Gray Gaile Gray Gaile Gray Gaile Gray Gaile Gray :cry: Gaile Gray Gaile Gray Gaile Gray Gaile Gray Gaile Gray Gaile Gray Gaile Gray Gaile Gray Gaile Gray Gaile Gray Gaile Gray Gaile Gray Gaile Gray
So sad to think that Diane is in with Danzig.

Section 9
Mar 24, 2003

Hair Elf
I'm looking forward to the next episode where we have a romantic scene with Albert and Constance.

Le Saboteur
Dec 5, 2007

I hear you wish to ball, adventurer..
drat my man Andy so smart tricking his lady into getting the red chair like a PUA king.

No Mods No Masters
Oct 3, 2004

A lot of the scenes in this episode seemed to be there just to kill screen time, like Diane and Gordon smoking together.

Lol if you really think this

Apple Craft
Mar 8, 2012
Gaile Gray Gaile Gray Gaile Gray Gaile Gray Gaile Gray Gaile Gray Gaile Gray Gaile Gray Gaile Gray Gaile Gray Gaile Gray :cry: Gaile Gray Gaile Gray Gaile Gray Gaile Gray Gaile Gray Gaile Gray Gaile Gray Gaile Gray Gaile Gray Gaile Gray Gaile Gray Gaile Gray Gaile Gray
The conversation at the guestbook is yrev lively.

Rageaholic
May 31, 2005

Old Town Road to EGOT

Lol if you really think this
I mean I'm not saying I didn't enjoy it, but much like the sweeping scene, some scenes in this episode went on longer than they really needed to. It's like a Lynch staple by this point.

nopants
May 29, 2004

I assumed he was real mad

No Mods No Masters
Oct 3, 2004

I mean I'm not saying I didn't enjoy it, but much like the sweeping scene, some scenes in this episode went on longer than they really needed to. It's like a Lynch staple by this point.

If you're able to I really encourage you to watch the smoking scene again, David Lynch is acting up a storm in it. IMO it's 100% not wasted time

No Mods No Masters fucked around with this message at 04:45 on Jul 10, 2017

nopants
May 29, 2004

Section 9 posted:

Speaking of belligerent, we need Diane in Twin Peaks ASAP to say "gently caress you, Chad!"

I think my favorite moment in this episode was the whole "I am not your foot" scene.

I thought it meant since he was a former boxer, his instinct was to knockout those chucklefucks.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Apple Craft
Mar 8, 2012
So based off of the "last updated" date on the geocities site, are the events of Twin Peaks: The Return happening in 2015?