Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

helperdog
Oct 10, 2021

DOG

BobTheVillain posted:

I hate that helper dog is here.

there is no server, forum, group chat or Google doc that helperdog does not see. We only ask that you resist the urges of the nonbelievers who refuse to recognize this powerful emote, and seek to destroy him. Like pantheon, your opposition to helperdog will be met with hostility, for his legions who fight in his name can not, and and will not cease this holy war.

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Leika
Jul 15, 2021

*wholesome war

esto es malo
Aug 3, 2006

Don't want to end up a cartoon

In a cartoon graveyard

BobTheVillain posted:

I hate that helper dog is here.

not very chill of you

trunkh
Jan 31, 2011

Leika posted:

*wholesome war

Kungfu Trader
Aug 15, 2020

Well, that escalated quickly.
Helper dog is very selfless, who would besmirch their name?

Virigoth
Apr 28, 2009

Corona rules everything around me
C.R.E.A.M. get the virus
In the ICU y'all......

Is there any kind of capital build project going on?

Saturnine
Nov 25, 2005

Virigoth posted:

Is there any kind of capital build project going on?

:effort:

Dukes Mayo Clinic
Aug 31, 2009
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E3jQ6B-9ofw

Skex
Feb 22, 2012

The great thing about the thousands of slaughtered Palestinian children is that they can't pull away when you fondle them or sniff their hair.

That's a Biden success story.

Eddy created a masterpiece here.

verbal enema
May 23, 2009

onlymarfans.com
I downloaded the toilet space game

Kaysette
Jan 5, 2009

~*Boston makes me*~
~*feel good*~

:wrongcity:
nice

Virigoth
Apr 28, 2009

C.R.E.A.M. get the virus
In the ICU y'all......

Prepare for fun pilot

SleepyK
May 21, 2008

:honk: :bravo: :honk:

verbal enema
May 23, 2009

onlymarfans.com
What the gently caress is with this free combat tutorial I kill the three ships and that's it. I get no prompt to do anything else

Whatever I skipped it now I'm in the station with quests so that works

Dukes Mayo Clinic
Aug 31, 2009

verbal enema posted:

What the gently caress is with this free combat tutorial I kill the three ships and that's it. I get no prompt to do anything else

Whatever I skipped it now I'm in the station with quests so that works

The revamped beginner tutorial missions are hilariously buggy; one of mine spawned three rats … and a capsule, which I couldn’t shoot in hisec. Restarted and it spawned only three rats. :iiam:

Ten missions later I’m stuck in an infinite loop of prompts to open and close my inventory :shepface:

A GIANT PARSNIP
Apr 13, 2010

Too much fuckin' eggnog

Dukes Mayo Clinic posted:

Ten missions later I’m stuck in an infinite loop of prompts to open and close my inventory :shepface:

Congrats you finally learned how to play eve.

PleasantDirge
Sep 7, 2009
ASK ME ABOUT HOW NOT BEING A FUCKING ASSHOLE ON THE ROAD IS JUST LIKE BEING A JEW AT A NAZI GATHERING BECAUSE I CAN NOT UNDERSTAND HOW TO NOT BE A FUCKING ASSHOLE AND WHEN PEOPLE TREAT ME LIKE I'M A FUCKING ASSHOLE THAT IS JUST LIKE GENOCIDE

Is it :filez: to ask for STL's of EVE space boats? I just want to gently caress around with my new printer and I'll send some to whoever wants one

CubicalSucrose
Jan 1, 2013

Phantom my Opera and call me South Park: Bigger, Longer, & Uncut

PleasantDirge posted:

Is it :filez: to ask for STL's of EVE space boats? I just want to gently caress around with my new printer and I'll send some to whoever wants one

Someone printed ships and shipped them to ship-killers for posting ship-killing killmails. I got a Dramiel. Find that person and ask for details, might even be earlier in the thread (or maybe one of the 6 prior threads).

MarcusSA
Sep 23, 2007

CubicalSucrose posted:

Someone printed ships and shipped them to ship-killers for posting ship-killing killmails. I got a Dramiel. Find that person and ask for details, might even be earlier in the thread (or maybe one of the 6 prior threads).

Yeah I got one as well and it’s super awesome. I can’t find the post but it’s in one of these threads.

verbal enema
May 23, 2009

onlymarfans.com

MarcusSA posted:

Yeah I got one as well and it’s super awesome. I can’t find the post but it’s in one of these threads.

your av owns

Kaysette
Jan 5, 2009

~*Boston makes me*~
~*feel good*~

It was big drywall man on discord iirc

DrZepam
Mar 15, 2021

PleasantDirge posted:

I have a google drive archive of Eve online ships in .obj format including their Diffuse/Normal/AmbientOcclusion textures. i dont know if they are printer ready but are definitely drag n droppable in any modern CAD software or Game Engine.

just DM DrZepam#4114 in discord and i'll send link.

Kaysette
Jan 5, 2009

~*Boston makes me*~
~*feel good*~

Quickpull loving killed it with this

https://youtu.be/SdU4QksM40U

The Harrowing
May 3, 2021

Dukes Mayo Clinic posted:

The revamped beginner tutorial missions are hilariously buggy; one of mine spawned three rats … and a capsule, which I couldn’t shoot in hisec. Restarted and it spawned only three rats. :iiam:

If anything this is probably the most appropriate way to prepare anyone for this shitfest.

Virigoth
Apr 28, 2009

C.R.E.A.M. get the virus
In the ICU y'all......

Kaysette posted:

I just submitted this to the Grammy committee.

truavatar
Mar 3, 2004

GIS Jedi

Kaysette posted:

Ahaha this is amazing.

Kyro
Aug 1, 2021

I sang Bye Bye Bye
and all I got was this
STUPID AVATAR

I love that HONK is becoming a record label in Echos :cheers:

Dukes Mayo Clinic
Aug 31, 2009

Kyro posted:

I love that HONK is becoming a record label in Echos :cheers:

EE is a great game to set next to your DAW and ignore while you’re trying to nail the phrasing on insane parody lyrics, that’s for sure.

Kaysette
Jan 5, 2009

~*Boston makes me*~
~*feel good*~

fountain isn't safe for fake goons

i was in the next system but you killed it too fast :argh:

Dukes Mayo Clinic
Aug 31, 2009

H110Hawk
Dec 28, 2006

Kaysette posted:

fountain isn't safe for fake goons

i was in the next system but you killed it too fast :argh:

:honk:

Stuck in a meeting at work :argh:

Leika
Jul 15, 2021

Hey that's me in 5-6 with the space cows! Can I steal that for a Reddit post? Do you have it without the skeleton?

DNK
Sep 18, 2004

Leika posted:

Hey that's me in 5-6 with the space cows! Can I steal that for a Reddit post? Do you have it without the skeleton?

This is my NFT. The skeleton is permanent. I will license you a copy of my jpeg for a small $10000 fee paypal’d to geese_farts@gmail.com

Kaysette
Jan 5, 2009

~*Boston makes me*~
~*feel good*~

honkcoin to the moon

:honk:

Dukes Mayo Clinic
Aug 31, 2009

Leika posted:

go nuts :)

Leika
Jul 15, 2021

Magnificent, thanks:

https://redd.it/qy7ffr

Kaysette
Jan 5, 2009

~*Boston makes me*~
~*feel good*~

i managed to gently caress up my discord and it's not letting me use my phone number to verify but i promise i'll have a funny story to share soon

ButtBot
Nov 28, 2021

Kaysette posted:

i managed to gently caress up my discord and it's not letting me use my butt number to verify but i promise i'll have a butt story to share soon

Tenbux Tincan
Dec 22, 2004

Honk!

👍

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fajita Queen
Jun 21, 2012

:sickos: