Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Punkin Spunkin
Jan 1, 2010

NachtSieger posted:

shes right tho

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

EL BROMANCE
Jun 10, 2006

COWABUNGA DUDES!
🥷🐢😬

Carados posted:

As someone who is prone to write Too Many Words how the gently caress do you write so many words (and get the point out in the second paragraph)

And most importantly, gets wrong why people are pissed with the article as well as can’t understand that people don’t want to join alt right groups on Facebook because “I was doing it for research!” is the most weak rear end excuse when you’re caught out, and filling you time line with even more hate and nonsense than the general public isn’t that appealing to most.

jodai
Mar 2, 2010

Banging with all due hardness.

Mammal Sauce posted:

How to get fired from the hospital:

"Thanks, Obama." -A hungry wolf in this ladies alt history.

Punkin Spunkin
Jan 1, 2010
I think most of the idiot content itt over the last thousands of pages proves that idiots point (she was definitely dumb tweeting that and not expecting to be fired)

Also if white moms took her advice we wouldn't have something awful so Game set match

Two Beans
Nov 27, 2003

dabbin' on em
Pillbug

Punkin Spunkin posted:

Also if white moms took her advice we wouldn't have something awful so Game set match

If we didn't have Something Awful, we wouldn't have 4chan.

jodai
Mar 2, 2010

Banging with all due hardness.

Punkin Spunkin posted:

I think most of the idiot content itt over the last thousands of pages proves that idiots point (she was definitely dumb tweeting that and not expecting to be fired)

Indeed. Honestly, I'd rather be wolf food.

Peanut Butler
Jul 25, 2003

we would still have these forums after baby lowtax befriends and is raised by the wolves, maybe even teaching them a thing or two

it is not that different from our timeline where he was raised in missouri

Punkin Spunkin
Jan 1, 2010
the biggest ugh at this loser demeaning himself to get brownie points from imgur's garbage/white audience https://imgur.com/gallery/gsCvZ
"because I talk proper"
it's either a real sad example of a PoC or a white dude roleplaying on the internet

Fathis Munk
Feb 23, 2013

??? ?

Punkin Spunkin posted:

the biggest ugh at this loser demeaning himself to get brownie points from imgur's garbage/white audience https://imgur.com/gallery/gsCvZ
"because I talk proper"
it's either a real sad example of a PoC or a white dude roleplaying on the internet

The comments are falling over themselves at the joy of screaming "who's the real racist huh?"

Also yeah those Trump video retweets are nasty.

GEORGE W BUSHI
Jul 1, 2012

When even Prison Paul thinks the people you're associating yourself with are a bit too fascist, you might want to back off a bit.

https://twitter.com/PrisonPlanet/status/935837922326171648?s=17

Punkin Spunkin
Jan 1, 2010
I'll never not judge the dudes who reacted to the last couple years by becoming the black guy (or hispanic woman, or w/e) who puts on a cowboy hat and makes a MAGA twitter/youtube channel so they can be the PoC friend to a bunch of white supremacists
like I get that it's a coping/survival mechanism, and it's hard out there, but jesus christ have some self-respect you quisling scum

Fathis Munk
Feb 23, 2013

??? ?

Baron Corbyn posted:

When even Prison Paul thinks the people you're associating yourself with are a bit too fascist, you might want to back off a bit.

I like how now it's not Trump tweeting, it's someone else.

Serf
May 5, 2011

Baron Corbyn posted:

prison paul doesn't oppose the content of the videos, his focus is on how it looks. he would greatly prefer if their brand of fascism could remain crypto in nature. makes for an easier grift

Fantastic Flyer
Aug 9, 2017
Well, imagine my shock that our president is a piss-brained racist.

enigmahfc
Oct 10, 2003

EFF TEE DUB!!
EFF TEE DUB!!
Our president is a racist, mentally incompetent piece of poo poo.

GEORGE W BUSHI
Jul 1, 2012

Just in case you're wondering how the fascists are reacting to being retweeted.

https://twitter.com/JaydaBF/status/935842051991711745?s=17

Jayda herself is currently not tweeting from that account because she's in jail awaiting trial for hate crimes.

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

A review of: Young Sheldon.

I get it, it's a bad show, but good lord, it's just a bad television show, it can't actually hurt you.

Fathis Munk
Feb 23, 2013

??? ?

RareAcumen posted:

A review of: Young Sheldon.

I get it, it's a bad show, but good lord, it's just a bad television show, it can't actually hurt you.

Bombadilillo
Feb 28, 2009

The dock really fucks a case or nerfing it.

(non)Euclidian Geometry can be pretty important to specify. tbh

(I'm sure not on the bad show)

Sarcopenia
May 14, 2014

Punkin Spunkin posted:

I'll never not judge the dudes who reacted to the last couple years by becoming the black guy (or hispanic woman, or w/e) who puts on a cowboy hat and makes a MAGA twitter/youtube channel so they can be the PoC friend to a bunch of white supremacists
like I get that it's a coping/survival mechanism, and it's hard out there, but jesus christ have some self-respect you quisling scum

Lemniscate Blue
Apr 21, 2006

Here we go again.

GreenMetalSun posted:

I mean, it’s been a long time since I saw the Disney version of Sleeping Beauty, but don’t Aurora and Phillip meet in the woods before the ‘needle incident’, sing a song, dance a bit, and fall in love? Then the fairies all but guide him directly to her, knowing that true love’s kiss will break the spell? Something like that?

It’s not a perfect situation, but I’m pretty sure Disney already realized the original was pretty creepy and tried at least a little to fix it.

Note that this still happens on her sixteenth birthday.

Rick_Hunter
Jan 5, 2004

My guys are still fighting the hard fight!
(weapons, shields and drones are still online!)

Lemniscate Blue posted:

Note that this still happens on her sixteenth birthday.

So instead of a car she got a prick?

King of Foolians
Mar 16, 2006
Long live the King!

Bombadilillo posted:

(non)Euclidian Geometry can be pretty important to specify. tbh

(I'm sure not on the bad show)

True but 99% of the time when someone says "Geometry" what they are talking about is Euclidean Geometry. There's no need to specify it because it is by far the default case. The only type of person who would be this specific are the "Well, ACTUALLY...." academic blowhards.

I haven't seen the show though but it seems like a weird critique because (young) Sheldon is supposed to be that type of person. Getting mad at an obnoxious character being obnoxious seems pretty self-defeating. Is that even a legit article in a school paper? I can't believe that the Managing Editor wouldn't get in trouble for not only printing this garbage "article" but including the word "fuckin" in it. Either way I would rather watch the drat show than read more of this writer's drivel. Sucks because the short paragraph in the first column and the last paragraphs have the making of an actual review highlighting what is annoying about the show and why it's difficult to enjoy it but they throw all that away with hilariously repeating "Why" a thousand times.

El Fideo
Jun 10, 2016

I trusted a rhino and deserve all that came to me

Ain't got no time to read, gotta reply to the pretty picture!

Bloody Hedgehog
Dec 12, 2003

💥💥🤯💥💥
Gotta nuke something
At least Magnum and TK are there to save them.

Inco
Apr 3, 2009

I have been working out! My modem is broken and my phone eats half the posts I try to make, including all the posts I've tried to make here. I'll try this one more time.

King of Foolians posted:

True but 99% of the time when someone says "Geometry" what they are talking about is Euclidean Geometry. There's no need to specify it because it is by far the default case. The only type of person who would be this specific are the "Well, ACTUALLY...." academic blowhards.

I haven't seen the show though but it seems like a weird critique because (young) Sheldon is supposed to be that type of person. Getting mad at an obnoxious character being obnoxious seems pretty self-defeating. Is that even a legit article in a school paper? I can't believe that the Managing Editor wouldn't get in trouble for not only printing this garbage "article" but including the word "fuckin" in it. Either way I would rather watch the drat show than read more of this writer's drivel. Sucks because the short paragraph in the first column and the last paragraphs have the making of an actual review highlighting what is annoying about the show and why it's difficult to enjoy it but they throw all that away with hilariously repeating "Why" a thousand times.

It's not an article, it's an opinion piece. It's for a university campus newspaper, where, no doubt, people say "fuckin" numerous times a day. The critique seems more to be that the writer doesn't understand why the character of Sheldon is popular enough to warrant being the central character of two shows. I've never seen more than a handful of episodes of BBT because I think Chuck Lorre is a fuckin hack, but from what I have seen, I don't get it either.

poly and open-minded
Nov 22, 2006

In BOD we trust

Trump tweeted @ the wrong Theresa May and deleted his stupid tweet about her minding her own beeswax

Punkin Spunkin
Jan 1, 2010
https://twitter.com/kennedy2324/status/935904900407586816

Field Mousepad
Mar 21, 2010
BAE
Yeah Graham let's pull up those numbers and see what they look like. It's not gonna go how you think it is pal!

TinTower
Apr 21, 2010

You don't have to 8e a good person to 8e a hero.
A classic from Donald Trump’s new best friend.

Two Beans
Nov 27, 2003

dabbin' on em
Pillbug

TinTower posted:

A classic from Donald Trump’s new best friend.

ee see dub

Alien Sex Manual
Dec 14, 2010

is not a sandwich

This is great.

Your Computer
Oct 3, 2008

Grimey Drawer
Coming as a surprise to no one, the fine folk over at imgur are mad that sexual assault is now being called out and frowned upon

What 2018 will look like after all that's happened.
https://i.imgur.com/eOay9Ia.mp4

thanks feminimism :qq:

Memento
Aug 25, 2009

Bleak Gremlin
https://twitter.com/thegamechasers/status/936035120053739520

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

https://twitter.com/DonaldJTrumpJr/status/144505633981468672?s=17

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

I was under direct orders not to die
🐵❌💀

If a two year old is asking those kinds of questions, I hope social services is called because they learn it from somewhere

This is what happens when you have an open and proud pervert of a grandfather

BrigadierSensible
Feb 16, 2012

I've got a pocket full of cheese🧀, and a garden full of trees🌴.

drat Feminazis ruining my two year old's opportunity to embarrass and sexually humiliate his teacher. And while we're at it, gently caress taht floozy for going to school in such revealing skirts, I swear when my nanny picked my son up the other day, she said she could see some ankle. I bet she isn't even married, why else would she be out of the house and not cooking for her husband?

EL BROMANCE
Jun 10, 2006

COWABUNGA DUDES!
🥷🐢😬

The rest of that chain is amazing, where they talk about “the incident”. Pretty much confirms to me that the flat earth society people themselves are just in a massive injoke and anyone who falls for it are just laughed at in private.

DJ Fuckboy Supreme
Feb 10, 2011

And when you stare long into the abyss, you become aggressively, terminally chill

Your Computer posted:

Coming as a surprise to no one, the fine folk over at imgur are mad that sexual assault is now being called out and frowned upon

What 2018 will look like after all that's happened.
https://i.imgur.com/eOay9Ia.mp4

thanks feminimism :qq:

None of these men are in danger of coming into contact with a woman anyone so nothing lost, really.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

I was under direct orders not to die
🐵❌💀

Cakefarts Carol posted:

None of these men are in danger of coming into contact with a woman anyone so nothing lost, really.

That's exactly why they think they should be allowed to grope if they get close enough!