Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

Dude whipped this out at me on his phone irl

In defense of him liking some obscure but otherwise harmless thing

(Not that I was criticizing it, it was hypothetically against other people)

I can just imagine why it’s a loving meme

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pastry of the Year
Apr 12, 2013

did it have a watermark????

hawowanlawow
Jul 27, 2009

Data Graham posted:

it's great because twee dorks will launch out with "gently caress you if you don't like ______ LOL," then when someone goes "nah that poo poo sucks" they climb up on the high horse

Field Mousepad
Mar 21, 2010
BAE

Data Graham posted:

Not gonna lie, I posted this a few times during the Pokemon Go backlash. I'm not whipping my phone out to show it to random strangers though.

Garrand
Dec 28, 2012

Rhino, you did this to me!

Field Mousepad posted:

Not gonna lie, I posted this a few times during the Pokemon Go backlash. I'm not whipping my phone out to show it to random strangers though.

Yeah, I got it tattooed on my dick for the twofer.

oldpainless
Oct 30, 2009

This 📆 post brought to you by RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS👥.
RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS 👥 - It's for your phone📲TM™ #ad📢

Everyone relax, big titty waifus from Japanese men are never going anywhere. If anything they will only increase as time goes on

An Actual Princess
Dec 23, 2006

the waifus or the titties

oldpainless
Oct 30, 2009

This 📆 post brought to you by RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS👥.
RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS 👥 - It's for your phone📲TM™ #ad📢

The amount an the size

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Big titties big waif.

Panfilo
Aug 27, 2011
Probation
Can't post for 12 days!

oldpainless posted:

Everyone relax, big titty waifus from Japanese men are never going anywhere.

Presumably because the back strain will render them immobile?

Henchman of Santa
Aug 21, 2010
https://twitter.com/shaun_jen/status/937339686456053760

Stoatbringer
Sep 15, 2004

naw, you love it you little ho-bot :roboluv:

Labes for days posted:

Ok but what are his thoughts re: feminists outlawing big titties??

If big titties are outlawed, only outlaws will have big titties.

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth
I was thinking of buying my wife Xenoblade 2 to play once she finishes Breath of the Wild, but having seen the broke spine titty monster I'm gonna go ahead and not.

Rick_Hunter
Jan 5, 2004

My guys are still fighting the hard fight!
(weapons, shields and drones are still online!)

Who What Now posted:

I was thinking of buying my wife Xenoblade 2 to play once she finishes Breath of the Wild, but having seen the broke spine titty monster I'm gonna go ahead and not.

I take it you never heard of Freedom of Titties, idiot. It's in the 8008th Amendment.

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth
Freedom of titties means allowing freedom from titties as well!

there wolf
Jan 11, 2015

by Fluffdaddy

Wow, and actual feminazi.

Volcott
Mar 30, 2010

People paying American dollars to let other people know they didn't agree with someone's position on something is the lifeblood of these forums.
Ask me about my Baron Harkonnen antigrav titty harness.

Cythereal
Nov 8, 2009

I love the potoo,
and the potoo loves you.

there wolf posted:

Wow, and actual feminazi.

The neo-Nazi movement has a strange way of attracting people who will be among the first up against the wall - women, gay men, furries, etc.

La Brea Carpet
Nov 22, 2007

I have no mouth and I must post

Volcott posted:

Ask me about my Baron Harkonnen antigrav titty harness.

Gonna need a flying front buttress.

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

I was under direct orders not to die
🐵❌💀

Look lady, if you want to be a Nazi, you have to accept that you're not fully human either. That's part of the deal.

Bombadilillo
Feb 28, 2009

The dock really fucks a case or nerfing it.

Looking for literal white knights.

SneezeOfTheDecade
Feb 6, 2011

gettin' covid all
over your posts

Maybe they want ethno-nationalism AND gender-nationalism, did she think of that? hmmm?

Katt
Nov 14, 2017

Cythereal posted:

The neo-Nazi movement has a strange way of attracting people who will be among the first up against the wall - women, gay men, furries, etc.

Barking up the conservative traditionalist tree is probably just going to land them a swat on the muzzle.

CommonShore
Jun 6, 2014

A true renaissance man

Katt posted:

Barking up the conservative traditionalist tree is probably just going to land them a swat on the muzzle.

the gently caress.

I wonder how many of these dorks actually exist. There can't be more than a few dozen of them in the world.

Like how many furries per 100,000? and how many nazis per furry?

Inco
Apr 3, 2009

I have been working out! My modem is broken and my phone eats half the posts I try to make, including all the posts I've tried to make here. I'll try this one more time.

Katt posted:

Is that one on the top left the same dude who got arrested, stripped down, and taken to Chicago Jail

dovetaile
Jul 8, 2011

Grimey Drawer

Inco posted:

Is that one on the top left the same dude who got arrested, stripped down, and taken to Chicago Jail

Yes. Magnus Diridan IIRC

Fathis Munk
Feb 23, 2013

??? ?
Aw man, I was gonna link you to the blog of "the furred reich", a blog about a furry book set in nazi Germany where the author explained that no, Hilter would have loving loved furries. Seems it has been taken down. :smith:

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦

Fathis Munk posted:

Aw man, I was gonna link you to the blog of "the furred reich", a blog about a furry book set in nazi Germany where the author explained that no, Hilter would have loving loved furries. Seems it has been taken down. :smith:

Dude loved Disney, it checks out

Veni Vidi Ameche!
Nov 2, 2017

by Fluffdaddy

This is pretty great. I don't think she understands how her own political movement actually works. Men in the alt right have already decided where they stand on the status and treatment of women, you're just refusing to hear it.

I'm a big fan of the unironic use of "low status." If you stand on a street corner shouting, "I NEED A NAZI ALPHA SUPERMAN," well, I hope you get one.

Bloody Hedgehog
Dec 12, 2003

💥💥🤯💥💥
Gotta nuke something

Labes for days posted:

Ok but what are his thoughts re: feminists outlawing big titties??

What?!? If tig ol bitties are criminalized, then only criminals with have tig ol bitties.

Altared State
Jan 14, 2006

I think I was born to burn
Since they're wearing fursuits it makes it easier to set them on fire

Ularg
Mar 2, 2010

Just tell me I'm exotic.

We Know Catheters posted:

Since they're wearing fursuits it makes it easier to set them on fire

And it also makes it twice as hard to scalp them.

Henchman of Santa
Aug 21, 2010
Elsewhere in Ladies of the Alt-Right
https://twitter.com/ebruenig/status/937432879998623745

https://twitter.com/ebruenig/status/937434972511789056

PhazonLink
Jul 17, 2010
Don't know why those regressives care, I mean they're going their own way.

Katt
Nov 14, 2017

Wasn't that a major issue of that white supremacy Galts Gulch they wanted to found in Africa?

After they had all the other aspects planned out they tallied their numbers and they ended up with something like 350 neckbeards and zero females to found their new colony.

Over all white supremacy doesn't seem to draw many women outside of girlfriends/wives of existing members.

This image symbolizes the movement pretty well.

Mak0rz
Aug 2, 2008

😎🐗🚬

Katt posted:

Wasn't that a major issue of that white supremacy Galts Gulch they wanted to found in Africa?

After they had all the other aspects planned out they tallied their numbers and they ended up with something like 350 neckbeards and zero females to found their new colony.

Over all white supremacy doesn't seem to draw many women outside of girlfriends/wives of existing members.

This image symbolizes the movement pretty well.

Obligatory:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qij2ShNrwLc

there wolf
Jan 11, 2015

by Fluffdaddy

Cythereal posted:

The neo-nazi movement patriarchy has a strange way of attracting people who will be among the first up against the wall - women, gay men, furries, etc.

Fixed it, and summed up most of human history for you. There's always someone who's willing to throw over their freedom in exchange for a fantasy of the seat they'll have at the right hand of the ubermensch for being one of the good ones.

Katt posted:

Well the main issue was wanting to setup shop in an uninhabitable patch of desert that even the native Namibians didn't want much to do with. Lack of women was just one the big problems that they actually realized for themselves.

there wolf has a new favorite as of 01:29 on Dec 4, 2017

Lemniscate Blue
Apr 21, 2006

Here we go again.

Katt posted:

I know furries tend toward charismatic animals and that wolves are pretty common, but it's a little funny how Nazi furs tend to all be wolves.

Edit: VVVV Whoops, guess I did miss that.

Lemniscate Blue has a new favorite as of 04:06 on Dec 4, 2017

Puseklepp
Jan 9, 2011

like watching the most beautiful ballerina on the best stage
I see you're missing the Nazi antelope.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fantastic Flyer
Aug 9, 2017
"The wolves won't eat me, I'm one of the GOOD herbivores!"