Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Fiction
Apr 28, 2011
No clashes at Berkeley, looks like. Just right wing LARPers. Probably the best result.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

Im glad my instant dislike in you has been validated again and again.

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2017/apr/24/un-experts-killed-congo-video-michael-sharp-zaida-catalan

apparently, they were investigating violations arms embargo for the UN, when a militia came upon them and did all the awful poo poo and then beheaded them. also i love how these alt right cunts poo poo on the victim. the "sweadish" thing is because she is half Argentinian. what really angers is these nazi parasites dont even care about the victim(hell they mock them) they are just a means to an end. whats worse is those Europa fucks are on my campus because every other week or so a bunch of their posters will be strewn about.

Ruzihm
Aug 11, 2010

Group up and push mid, proletariat!

nvm

spacetoaster
Feb 10, 2014

There's a video. It shows her forced to kneel, then she's shot to death. After her death they cut off her head.

No rape to speak of, but it's a very (2 minutes?) short clip.

Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

spacetoaster posted:

There's a video. It shows her forced to kneel, then she's shot to death. After her death they cut off her head.

No rape to speak of, but it's a very (2 minutes?) short clip.

sounds about right. so who were they? a bunch of anti goverment dickheads?

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

Dapper_Swindler posted:

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2017/apr/24/un-experts-killed-congo-video-michael-sharp-zaida-catalan

apparently, they were investigating violations arms embargo for the UN, when a militia came upon them and did all the awful poo poo and then beheaded them. also i love how these alt right cunts poo poo on the victim. the "sweadish" thing is because she is half Argentinian. what really angers is these nazi parasites dont even care about the victim(hell they mock them) they are just a means to an end. whats worse is those Europa fucks are on my campus because every other week or so a bunch of their posters will be strewn about.

You'd think the Nazis would love an Argentinian with an inexplicably Western European background

spacetoaster
Feb 10, 2014

Dapper_Swindler posted:

sounds about right. so who were they? a bunch of anti goverment dickheads?

I screencapped a frame from the video:

Montasque
Jul 18, 2003

Living in a hateful world sending me straight to Heaven
From /pol/, so no idea how accurate any of this is but...

Lauren Southern and Gavin McInnes are set to speak instead of Coulter.
Lot of regular protesters, with some Antifas spread among them
Police are arresting anyone with a mask
A car with some Antifas inside were arrested. They were found in possession of explosives(most likely m80s...)

Right now the right side is scared of getting shot and killed by antifas.

E: Supposedly /pol/ has infiltrated the antifas side and are giving updates to based stickman.

This LARP is getting really serious.

Montasque has issued a correction as of 22:48 on Apr 27, 2017

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mB-TQ9A68xk

They came expecting a fight instead the Alt-Knights have a case of the blue balls.

^ said in a news anchor / Shepard Smith voice

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:
rofl

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

maybe youre right, maybe this is funnier than open confrontation

rudatron
May 31, 2011

by Fluffdaddy
Seems like police watched what happened at Alabama and are basically repeating that - shoo off antifa by arresting anyone with a mask, then let it fizzle out

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

there are apparently like infinity cops

Grondoth
Feb 18, 2011

Shear Modulus posted:

there are apparently like infinity cops

PAYDAY WAS RIGHT

Fiction
Apr 28, 2011

rudatron posted:

Seems like police watched what happened at Alabama and are basically repeating that - shoo off antifa by arresting anyone with a mask, then let it fizzle out

hopefully this will convince people that you don't need to bloc up for every single maga chud rally

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

do these cliven bundy jackoffs not have jobs that preclude them from driving across the country in the middle of the week to beat up college kids

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012

Montasque posted:

From /pol/, so no idea how accurate any of this is but...

Lauren Southern and Gavin McInnes are set to speak instead of Coulter.
Lot of regular protesters, with some Antifas spread among them
Police are arresting anyone with a mask
A car with some Antifas inside were arrested. They were found in possession of explosives(most likely m80s...)

Right now the right side is scared of getting shot and killed by antifas.

E: Supposedly /pol/ has infiltrated the antifas side and are giving updates to based stickman.

This LARP is getting really serious.

BrutalistMcDonalds posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mB-TQ9A68xk

They came expecting a fight instead the Alt-Knights have a case of the blue balls.

^ said in a news anchor / Shepard Smith voice

extremely low energy all around

Montasque
Jul 18, 2003

Fiction posted:

hopefully this will convince people that you don't need to bloc up for every single maga chud rally

Antifas have been used to generate publicity for far-right book sales. The dump trick rear end marks got played like the dumb trick rear end marks that they are.

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

Montasque posted:

Antifas have been used to generate publicity for far-right book sales. The dump trick rear end marks got played like the dumb trick rear end marks that they are.

trump voters are a bunch of marks? that's crazy talk

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012

Fiction posted:

this. it's stupid to keep reacting to the pepes' every move.

Montasque
Jul 18, 2003

https://twitter.com/2ALAW/status/857702773818662912

Montasque
Jul 18, 2003

Shear Modulus posted:

trump voters are a bunch of marks? that's crazy talk

Antifas are marks too.

The Milo and the Lauren Southern get the real heel heat.

Fiction
Apr 28, 2011

Montasque posted:

They just stood to the side and chanted silly slogans this time. I think people are learning.

SpaceGoku
Jul 19, 2011

drat these guys fell for the oldest trick in the book

everyone knows soros NEVER sends a check

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

Montasque posted:

you mean the people who bought the books right??????

Notorious R.I.M.
Jan 27, 2004

up to my ass in alligators
Antifa should show up and protest George Soros not sending them their checks in unity with the fa at the next event.

BornAPoorBlkChild
Sep 24, 2012
Oh God

Trump/NRA rally in ATL tomorrow

and I have to go to school

gently caress I'm gonna die aren't I?:stare:

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy
Sentence for Minnesota /pol/ man handed down today. Fifteen years:

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/minnesota-man-gets-15-years-for-shooting-5-black-lives-matter-protesters/

Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

lol about what i expected.

Badger of Basra
Jul 26, 2007

imagine having your worldview defined by a superhero movie

spacetoaster
Feb 10, 2014

Badger of Basra posted:

imagine having your worldview defined by a superhero movie

Batman doesn't have any super powers. :colbert:

Grondoth
Feb 18, 2011
Except being a mary sue

Nix Panicus
Feb 25, 2007

spacetoaster posted:

Batman doesn't have any super powers. :colbert:

Incredible wealth and absolute freedom from consequences are pretty good powers tbqh

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:killing:

Baku
Aug 20, 2005

by Fluffdaddy

rofl

quote:

Defense attorney Laura Heinrich argued Scarsella was "naïve" at the time of the shooting, didn't know what life was like for black people on the north side of Minneapolis, and that his brain may not have fully developed, because he was around 22 years old at the time he put on a mask, went to the Fourth Precinct to live stream, and eventually shot five people.

it's basically a matter of time until some alt-right dude gets off light bc the defense successfully argues he should be tried as a child, reversing the popular practice of charging murderous teens as adults

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

wizard on a water slide posted:

rofl

it's basically a matter of time until some alt-right dude gets off light bc the defense successfully argues he should be tried as a child, reversing the popular practice of charging murderous teens as adults

well this is basically the affluenza defense so there's precedent

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy

wizard on a water slide posted:

the manchild defense

Wraith of J.O.I.
Jan 25, 2012

good line of questioning here by shane bauer

https://twitter.com/shane_bauer/status/857757794396655617

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

lmao at that squirm