Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Rudeboy Detective
Apr 28, 2011

Solus posted:

This is the nicest thing anyones ever said about me

If the single most insufferable individual* I ever came across in modern GSF says you're a weener then you must be okay.

*lol there were so many holy poo poo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rudeboy Detective
Apr 28, 2011

Cripes, two missed snipes in a row.

mods probate me tia

minchar
Feb 10, 2013

I hear crab beacons are pretty good isk/hr for nullsec ratting. Someone was talking about 400-500m in a super doing them but can't confirm the accuracy of that.

Then again, it's trying to get the isk for the super in the first place that is hard to achieve by nullsec ratting. Not to mention the need for all the other poo poo on standby to save your squishy rear end super from bomber hordes.

floppyspud
Jul 21, 2022

minchar posted:

I hear crab beacons are pretty good isk/hr for nullsec ratting. Someone was talking about 400-500m in a super doing them but can't confirm the accuracy of that.

Then again, it's trying to get the isk for the super in the first place that is hard to achieve by nullsec ratting. Not to mention the need for all the other poo poo on standby to save your squishy rear end super from bomber hordes.

Yeah, crab beacons in a super is pretty good money and very easy too, since all the enemies are meant for HAW dreads, and a surprisingly large amount of people still have ratting supers from the times where they were the defacto way to make money in null. But yes, getting them is expensive.

learnincurve
May 15, 2014

Smoosh

Solus posted:

This is the nicest thing anyones ever said about me

I think it speaks volumes that this person thinks dick riding and novelty headwear are bad things.

Feliday Melody
May 8, 2021

I have no idea what's going on in this picture. Mifune is an FC I think and Phoenix was that Alliance officer that left recently, right?

psilocybin laden
Jul 29, 2022
i have decided to come out of retirement for this spaceships online game which is almost undoubtedly a mistake (if my corp is willing to let me back in); i'm looking forward to seeing what all these gud fites in pochven is about

i have noticed many battleships on the battle reports, i have never gotten to use my bhaalgorn before and I am very excited at the prospect of doing so

Feliday Melody posted:

I have no idea what's going on in this picture. Mifune is an FC I think and Phoenix was that Alliance officer that left recently, right?

mifune's a mouthpiece for theta "phrenology enjoyer" squad whose only redeeming quality is that he looks like riley from Letterkenny;

pheonix was a coord and very popular FC that certain members of leadership drove away through mistreatment; and then proceeded to make up lies and smeared poo poo all over his good name when he left; at one point he was doing like, 12%, 20%?? of all fleets the imperium was fielding; absolute madlad

edit: it's ironic that mifune calls cryo a dick rider and circle jerking, giving that it's literally the entirety of mifune's brand

he goes on twitch dot tv for theta thursday and jerks himself off with other people whose big brain takes include but are not limited to "I know economics because I had a small business" "delta sqad is paid horde actors" "asher is shallow because he only likes pretty girls" "suicide ganking in highsec is bad" (thankfully for that last one many of them disagree)

psilocybin laden fucked around with this message at 11:56 on Oct 7, 2022

ShaneMacGowansTeeth
May 22, 2007

I think this is it... I think this is how it ends
Mifune also passed out at downtime during M2-XFE round 1, but had the main stream coverage feed so all anyone saw for a while was their black disconnect screen

learnincurve
May 15, 2014

Smoosh
Although suicide ganking in high sec is good for industry, it would be absolutely hilarious if an event happened at prime time where the triangle men picked up uedama and dumped it in the middle of delve..

Johnny Five-Jaces
Jan 21, 2009

psilocybin laden posted:

i have decided to come out of retirement for this spaceships online game

wtf

Control Volume
Dec 31, 2008

Cease to Hope posted:

there's a lot of people who watch the leper's colony for funny drama, and you have to admit anyone who did that for the previous edition of the eve thread did indeed reap quite the reward

Ive been casually reading EVE corp drama since joining this forum and I shant stop now :cheerdoge:

Baron of Bad News
Aug 4, 2009

This must be what it's like when the deep fryer grease at Burger King becomes sentient and is enabled to type.

Johnny Five-Jaces
Jan 21, 2009

Turn on your monitor

moon demon
Sep 11, 2001

of the moon, of the dream

ShaneMacGowansTeeth posted:

Mifune also passed out at downtime during M2-XFE round 1, but had the main stream coverage feed so all anyone saw for a while was their black disconnect screen

the guy is insufferable but this is actually funny

Baron of Bad News
Aug 4, 2009

Johnny Five-Jaces posted:

Turn on your monitor

I'm the Arby's grease.

1001 Arabian dicks
Sep 16, 2013

EVE ONLINE IS MY ENTIRE PERSONALITY BECAUSE IM A FRIENDLESS SEMILITERATE LOSER WHO WILL PEDANTICALLY DEMAND PROOF FOR BASIC THINGS LIKE GRAVITY OR THE EXISTENCE OF SELF. ASK ME ABOUT CHEATING AT TARKOV BECAUSE, WELL, SEE ABOVE

In the first week of October, the 168 man corporation 'Goosefleet' has killed 4 entire ships totalling 450 million ISK, while losing 38 ships at nearly 50 billion ISK.

so glad I stuck with asher

Ice Fist
Jun 20, 2012

^^ Please send feedback to beefstache911@hotmail.com, this is not a joke that 'stache is the real deal. Serious assessments only. ^^

Finally, real news we can all get behind.

Bigbillthaboss
Feb 25, 2013

TRASH ASS EDGELORD,
PUT ME ON IGNORE
They probe my account
to oppress my pen
but the shitpost bandit
has struck again!

40 lbs to freedom
Apr 13, 2007

CainFortea posted:

Rokh

Maybe Cerbs.

WorkerThread posted:

my beautiful buzzard

Johnny Five-Jaces posted:

officer burst jam scorpion

dragonshardz posted:

I really like Ishtars.

raminasi posted:

the humble blackbird

PhilippAchtel posted:

I have access to a lot more ships now, but I still look back fondly on my days in a Slasher

corgski posted:

My cheetah is a fun lil cloaky boi. Although I just trained into recons so I can cloak and tackle.

Not An Arsonist posted:

Rifter or any variant of it. The Wolf is especially great to run around in, but if i could have an infinite number of any ship in the game, it would definitely be a Rifter.

Hobologist posted:

The vagabond. It looks like an axlotl.

L0cke17 posted:

Anything triangle. Right now I'm torn between leshaks and ikitursas as my favorite

i think its cool and a big reason why eve is great that all of these answers are so wildly different. cant help but notice no one said muninns or capitals

ullerrm
Dec 31, 2012

Oh, the network slogan is true -- "watch FOX and be damned for all eternity!"

40 lbs to freedom posted:

cant help but notice no one said muninns or capitals

People love what they have fond memories of, and Muninns are a weird unitasker ship in Eve that pretty much only has one thing it excels at -- big fleets for sov warfare. Unless you're an FC, or happened to be caught in some very weird and memorable engagements, you probably don't have any really strong fond memories of any time you were in a Muninn.

All my fondly remembered moments from Beeitnam were in ships other than Muninns. Thrashers and tornados, obviously. Torp bombers for shooting gates behind enemy lines. A hyperspatialed probing Eris, from that final day when they tried to drop rail Tengus in our backyard. Rail Thoraxes. Harpies, both blaster and rail. Plated RR Vexors and AC Ruptures.

For my entire eve time, my big three would be the Taranis, Enyo, and Buzzard. (And an absurd Osprey I once flew in a PvP tourney; it had a cap lifetime of 18 seconds, just enough time for you to inject and reload. I had one booster left when we won.)

Libluini
May 18, 2012

I gravitated towards the Greens, eventually even joining the party itself.

The Linke is a party I grudgingly accept exists, but I've learned enough about DDR-history I can't bring myself to trust a party that was once the SED, a party leading the corrupt state apparatus ...
Grimey Drawer
Hey, I like Muninns. I took one a couple times into Abyssal space and survived. Though I haven't the foggiest idea where the hell I left the one I last used.

Eyud
Aug 5, 2006

Lokis are pretty cool

akma
Jan 30, 2016

I simply lack the motivation to write anything here.

i think its cool and a big reason why eve is great that all of these answers are so wildly different. cant help but notice no one said muninns or capitals

I like sitting in my super to save dummies while doing other stuff.

40 lbs to freedom
Apr 13, 2007

Eyud posted:

Lokis are pretty cool

when i resubbed idecided lokis were my goal so i have like 3-6 months of training time to learn how to not immediately feed it wish me luck

akma
Jan 30, 2016

I simply lack the motivation to write anything here.

when i resubbed idecided lokis were my goal so i have like 3-6 months of training time to learn how to not immediately feed it wish me luck

When I see others fly lokis. "pew pew pew. .....pew. pew. target goes boom!" When I fly lokis "pew pew pew pew pew pew pew. I go boom".

dragonshardz
May 2, 2017

ullerrm posted:

People love what they have fond memories of, and Muninns are a weird unitasker ship in Eve that pretty much only has one thing it excels at -- big fleets for sov warfare. Unless you're an FC, or happened to be caught in some very weird and memorable engagements, you probably don't have any really strong fond memories of any time you were in a Muninn.

All my fondly remembered moments from Beeitnam were in ships other than Muninns. Thrashers and tornados, obviously. Torp bombers for shooting gates behind enemy lines. A hyperspatialed probing Eris, from that final day when they tried to drop rail Tengus in our backyard. Rail Thoraxes. Harpies, both blaster and rail. Plated RR Vexors and AC Ruptures.

For my entire eve time, my big three would be the Taranis, Enyo, and Buzzard. (And an absurd Osprey I once flew in a PvP tourney; it had a cap lifetime of 18 seconds, just enough time for you to inject and reload. I had one booster left when we won.)

Most of what I remember of flying in Muninns is heavy TiDi and struggling to keep up with constant ammo swaps.

ShaneMacGowansTeeth
May 22, 2007

I think this is it... I think this is how it ends

dragonshardz posted:

Most of what I remember of flying in Muninns is heavy TiDi and struggling to keep up with constant ammo swaps.

that's why the only HAC I ever flew was a non-RLML Cerb. Except for the time we kept getting bombed on gates

captainclaw
Sep 16, 2020

I love me some bomber fleets. And not those silly torp ones. The ones you spend 20 minutes prepping to pull off and feel amazing when the bads become pods

Big McHuge
Feb 5, 2014

You wait for the war to happen like vultures.
If you want to help, prevent the war.
Don't save the remnants.

Save them all.

1001 Arabian dicks posted:

In the first week of October, the 168 person corporation 'Goosefleet' has killed 4 entire ships totalling 450 million ISK, while losing 38 ships at nearly 50 billion ISK.

Fixed.

We did take on an afk Gila the other night. It managed to kill one of us, but we're pretty confident that soon we can upgrade to pilots that are actively playing.

I'm sure you'll get to that point as well if you keep practicing.

dragonshardz
May 2, 2017

captainclaw posted:

I love me some bomber fleets. And not those silly torp ones. The ones you spend 20 minutes prepping to pull off and feel amazing when the bads become pods

I still remember siege bombing one of the PAPI Keepstars.

God, that was some inspired poo poo.

Big McHuge posted:

Fixed.

We did take on an afk Gila the other night. It managed to kill one of us, but we're pretty confident that soon we can upgrade to pilots that are actively playing.

I'm sure you'll get to that point as well if you keep practicing.

The best part is Globby entirely missed that most of that 50B was in Solo's Hecate.

But also, lol, the ~~true goon~~ self-anointed best EVE player ever caring about killboard stats for a bunch of geese.

Dalael
Oct 14, 2014
Hello. Yep, I still think Atlantis is Bolivia, yep, I'm still a giant idiot, yep, I'm still a huge racist. Some things never change!

dragonshardz posted:

I still remember siege bombing one of the PAPI Keepstars.

God, that was some inspired poo poo.

The best part is Globby entirely missed that most of that 50B was in Solo's Hecate.

But also, lol, the ~~true goon~~ self-anointed best EVE player ever caring about killboard stats for a bunch of geese.

Globby doesnt really care about your killboard. He cares that you all get upset and post back at him every single time.

At this point his hook barely has any bait left and you idiotic carps are still lining up to bite.

learnincurve
May 15, 2014

Smoosh
Today has been a good day for geese, and of any of the flock are about then check discord ping

That Works
Jul 22, 2006

Every revolution evaporates and leaves behind only the slime of a new bureaucracy

Dalael posted:

Globby doesnt really care about your killboard. He cares that you all get upset and post back at him every single time.

At this point his hook barely has any bait left and you idiotic carps are still lining up to bite.

Cease to Hope
Dec 12, 2011
that solo drakban killmail is funny as poo poo though

Kaysette
Jan 5, 2009

~*Boston makes me*~
~*feel good*~

:wrongcity:

Dalael posted:

It’s truly incredible.

learnincurve
May 15, 2014

Smoosh

Dalael posted:

I knew he reminded me of someone today while he was being a creepy periscope for 4 hours today

Find somebody who watches you like Globby watches the goose killboard

OMFG FURRY
Jul 10, 2006

[snarky comment]
a fistful of drakbans

dragonshardz
May 2, 2017

Dalael posted:

hey man, breadcrumbs is breadcrumbs.

Cease to Hope posted:

that solo drakban killmail is funny as poo poo though

it's absolutely amazing yeah

Dalael
Oct 14, 2014
Hello. Yep, I still think Atlantis is Bolivia, yep, I'm still a giant idiot, yep, I'm still a huge racist. Some things never change!

learnincurve posted:

I knew he reminded me of someone today while he was being a creepy periscope for 4 hours today

Find somebody who watches you like Globby watches the goose killboard

That's a nice snek

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

learnincurve
May 15, 2014

Smoosh
Madagascan blonde hognose, one of the only captive bred in the UK - he’s a burrowing snek