Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: 16-bit Butt-Head)

sharknado slashfic
Jun 24, 2011

Woke Mind Virus posted:

The truck isn't gonna gently caress you guys

You can't be sure of this

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

i miss that avatar

Tricky D
Apr 1, 2005

I love um!

Woke Mind Virus posted:

The truck isn't gonna gently caress you guys

the truck has hosed a lot of people so far. i wouldn't be this complacent.

spaceblancmange
Apr 19, 2018

#essereFerrari

cybertruckin and cyberfuckin is all i crave

happyhippy
Feb 21, 2005

Playing games, watching movies, owning goons. 'sup
Pillbug

I am genuinely surpised Elon hasn't tried to buy them out so he can do another founder trick and pretend he did it.
At least 10 times a day, Boston Dynamics' front desk gets a call from some intern Elon pointed at, and asks if the CEO can talk with Elon as Elon has a lot of brilliant ideas and can make BD better.

Durf
Aug 16, 2017

Boston Dynamics probably has the same defense department investment and subsequent anti-Elon protections as Space-X

they must be grateful that there's nazis on twitter to keep him distracted with race statistics

Durf has issued a correction as of 04:11 on Apr 18, 2024

Dante80
Mar 23, 2015

https://twitter.com/Contextual_Tap/status/1779997369221701769

Quotey
Aug 16, 2006

We went out for lunch and then we stopped for some bubble tea.

happyhippy posted:

I am genuinely surpised Elon hasn't tried to buy them out so he can do another founder trick and pretend he did it.
At least 10 times a day, Boston Dynamics' front desk gets a call from some intern Elon pointed at, and asks if the CEO can talk with Elon as Elon has a lot of brilliant ideas and can make BD better.

BD's been tossed around. google bought it in 2013, sold it to softbank and then hyundai bought it at a 1B valuation a few years back

Zeriel
Nov 6, 2004

Quotey posted:

BD's been tossed around. google bought it in 2013, sold it to softbank and then hyundai bought it at a 1B valuation a few years back

So Hyundai has plans to build a robot soldier division. Good to know.

moist turtleneck
Jul 17, 2003

Represent.

Dinosaur Gum
It's fine they'll make the robots really easy to steal and the recall will just be giving people a chain and a padlock and a four hundred pound chunk of concrete to tie it to

DeeplyConcerned
Apr 29, 2008

I can fit 3 whole bud light cans now, ask me how!
if a cybertruck gets into an argument with itself, the cybertruck will lose. badass

DeeplyConcerned
Apr 29, 2008

I can fit 3 whole bud light cans now, ask me how!

pigeon ftw

dr_rat
Jun 4, 2001

DeeplyConcerned posted:

if a cybertruck gets into an argument with itself, the cybertruck will lose. badass

As solitary predators, you really shouldn't leave two cybertrucks alone together in the first place.

spacemang_spliff
Nov 29, 2014

wide pickle

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
cybertruck vs cybertruck - what happens when an unstoppable force meets an immovable object?

moist turtleneck
Jul 17, 2003

Represent.

Dinosaur Gum
https://twitter.com/KLobstar/status/1780629671878533582?t=z8L42e3kC-MxALTZkntrcA&s=19

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
i assumed the no carwash rule was to protect the finish? lol if it can actually kill the trucks electrical system

The Alchemist
Dec 12, 2010
What is rain but an unsolicited carwash?

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

Atoramos posted:

Prompt engineering isn't about training or teaching your AI, it's learning how to change the text you send an AI to get better results out. Like maybe word order and weight optimization.

It's literally nothing like raising a child. He doesn't understand what prompt engineering is.

And/or he doesn’t understand raising a child.

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007
it's exactly like raising a child when you view human relationships the same way Walter White did

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
i hope theyre allowed to keep selling cybertruck so we can hear about the sorts of issues people get when they make it beyond 5000 miles

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

The Tesla Cybertruck is not a car so you do not put it through a "carwash"

HAIL eSATA-n
Apr 7, 2007

16 butt head is jealous of my crybertru|<kk

HAIL eSATA-n has issued a correction as of 14:49 on Apr 18, 2024

shyduck
Oct 3, 2003

Looks to me like a buying opportunity!

titty_baby_
Nov 11, 2015

I think Walter was ultimately a better father. Him and Walt Jr actually got along sometimes, and he ultimately accepted that it was best to give up custody of his daughter

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007

titty_baby_ posted:

I think Walter was ultimately a better father. Him and Walt Jr actually got along sometimes, and he ultimately accepted that it was best to give up custody of his daughter

I meant more in regards to this scene and the accusation of confusing prompt engineering with raising a child:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1xwxWwOkbeo

"I mean, I truly believe there exists some combination of words. There must exist certain words in a certain specific order that can explain all of this, but with her I just can't ever seem to find them."

Panfilo
Aug 27, 2011
Probation
Can't post for 4 days!
https://twitter.com/elonmusk/status/1780966004002025803?t=nktE9ZMY1PobG_5bgEZxNA&s=19

Rudeboy Detective
Apr 28, 2011

he's right

shyduck
Oct 3, 2003

Wokipedia, home of the worlds largest wok encyclopedia

Field Mousepad
Mar 21, 2010
BAE

https://x.com/Charleschidube/status/1780966614482993506

Lololol Jesus Christ

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Programmer Humor
Nov 27, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
did anyone say grokipedia yet?

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

a.lo posted:

The Tesla Cybertruck is not a car so you do not put it through a "carwash"

that's right

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

surprised goons, their number 1 trait is known for being pedantic, don't realize this.

Entorwellian
Jun 30, 2006

Northern Flicker
Anna's Hummingbird

Sorry, but the people have spoken.

Lmao

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc
comedy is legal again

RandolphCarter
Jul 30, 2005

the woke police have deleted it

the milk machine
Jul 23, 2002

lick my keys

RandolphCarter posted:

the woke police have deleted it

nope it's still there

https://video.twimg.com/amplify_video/1780966537886670848/vid/avc1/1280x720/68yao6mDKtjQT33P.mp4?tag=14

Rudeboy Detective
Apr 28, 2011

is that real???

FTW!!!!!!!!!!!

CaptainBeefart
Mar 28, 2016

Lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HAIL eSATA-n
Apr 7, 2007

he's standing on top of the first fsd ai cybertruck v2 (beta), out next week