Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Leon Einstein
Feb 6, 2012
I must win every thread in GBS. I don't care how much banal semantic quibbling and shitty posts it takes.
Forgive my ignorance, but is doing DBZ moves actually exercise?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

flick my Mr. Bean
Nov 18, 2014

Leon Einstein posted:

Forgive my ignorance, but is doing DBZ moves actually exercise?

If you do them fast enough but I doubt he was. I have a kung fu side scroller game for the Kinect that kicked my rear end when I was trying to get back in shape and some of the moves are dramatic like DBZ poo poo. He was probably doing them slow like he was practicing his form or something.

Tiberius Thyben
Feb 7, 2013

Gone Phishing

Non anon fesh, my BF and I love to watch food network. Guy Fieri is one of our faves. My favourite moment was when he looked at an industrial mixer, exclaiming "That is a machine!" We have both agreed that Guy Fieri is our freebie. Thank you guy fieri, for bringing light into our lives.

Disgusting Coward
Feb 17, 2014
"She's a redhead with big boobs, which is exactly my type."

Aren't big titty redheads everyone's type? Like, even gay dudes will voice appreciation for a chesty ginge.

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

behold i have tempered and refined thee, but not as silver; as CRAB

Disgusting Coward posted:

"She's a redhead with big boobs, which is exactly my type."

Aren't big titty redheads everyone's type? Like, even gay dudes will voice appreciation for a chesty ginge.

Give em a picture of what they will look like in 20 years and the fetish goes away pretty fast.

The DBZ one is probaly the same guy as all the other DBZ stories.

Anne Whateley
Feb 11, 2007
:unsmith: i like nice words
Christina Hendricks is 41. An ancient bloated husk obv.

It's like freckles, everyone likes them, but they also get to feel special and edgy and unique for liking them.

Leon Einstein
Feb 6, 2012
I must win every thread in GBS. I don't care how much banal semantic quibbling and shitty posts it takes.
Hendricks does not look like the same person when she's not made up.

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:

Panfilo posted:

A roadie for Smash mouth I talked to recently confirmed the event was embarrassing for all involved. He lamented not being worthy of egg eating at the time (he was too busy to help smash mouth eat the eggs)

jfc what terrible terrible life choices does one have to make in order to lead them to being a roadie for smash mouth

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

Nooner posted:

jfc what terrible terrible life choices does one have to make in order to lead them to being a roadie for smash mouth

Money?

It's not volunteer work and it's not blowing truckers behind the truck stop either.

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

Nooner posted:

yeah it sounds like that guy ain't the sharpest tool in the shed

Anne Whateley
Feb 11, 2007
:unsmith: i like nice words

Leon Einstein posted:

Hendricks does not look like the same person when she's not made up.
Nobody does, that's kind of the point of makeup.

Leon Einstein
Feb 6, 2012

Anne Whateley posted:

Nobody does, that's kind of the point of makeup.
Yes, people often look like the same person.

Edit: I retract my statement; she looks fine without makeup. I must've seen a tabloid trying to make her look terrible.

Leon Einstein fucked around with this message at 19:23 on Mar 31, 2017

H.H
Oct 24, 2006

August is the Cruelest Month
I recently met a redhead who legally changed her first name to "Ginge". Yeah.

There's no facepalm big enough.

We don't even live in an English speaking country jfc.

Adar
Jul 27, 2001

loquacius posted:

yeah it sounds like that guy ain't the sharpest tool in the shed

he gets the show on and gets paid. sounds like an all star to me!

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:

Adar posted:

he gets the show on and gets paid. sounds like an all star to me!

how much do you think you make as roadie for a band that hasnt been relevant since their song appeared in the first Shrek movie?

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

All Star is the meme song, true, but as real music aficionados know, Smash Mouth's true magnum opus was Walkin' On The Sun

(honorable mention to Then The Morning Comes)

Adar
Jul 27, 2001

Nooner posted:

how much do you think you make as roadie for a band that hasnt been relevant since their song appeared in the first Shrek movie?

you'll never know if you don't go

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:

Adar posted:

you'll never know if you don't go

:vince:

CrzyDTpBoy
Aug 5, 2003

997...998...999......GAMETIME

Nooner posted:

Roadies can do more than just move stuff around. Someone who can guitar/drum tech, help the venue with sound or lights, manage merch, or be the day-to-day road manager would probably make more than any non-original or touring-only band members.

sout
Apr 24, 2014

loquacius posted:

All Star is the meme song, true, but as real music aficionados know, Smash Mouth's true magnum opus was Walkin' On The Sun

it ain't no joke

100 degrees Calcium
Jan 23, 2011

LingcodKilla posted:

Give em a picture of what they will look like in 20 years and the fetish goes away pretty fast.

Why does it matter what they will look like in 20 years? :confused:

Tiberius Thyben
Feb 7, 2013

Gone Phishing

100 degrees Calcium posted:

I imagine everyone I think about loving in 100 years, when they are nothing but desiccated flesh and bones. All is dust, and sex is pointless.

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:

Tiberius Thyben posted:

I imagine everyone I think about loving in 100 years, when they are nothing but desiccated flesh and bones. All is dust, and sex is pointless.

I guess its a good thing I dont have sex with your mother anymore (we dont have sex with other posters moms anymore)

The Duchess Smackarse
May 8, 2012

by Lowtax

Nooner posted:

I guess its a good thing I dont have sex with your mother anymore (we dont have sex with other posters moms anymore)
I missed the memo and boned your mom sorry nooner i'll make it up to you

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:

Jimmy Hats posted:

I missed the memo and boned your mom sorry nooner i'll make it up to you

hey bud, genesplicer is the one you gotta look out for not me :grin:

grumplestiltzkin
Jun 7, 2012

Ass, gas, or grass. No one rides for free.

loquacius posted:

Non anonymous confession: fush yu mang is a reasonably decent album that I occasionally enjoy listening to, unironically:shobon:

JnnyThndrs
May 29, 2001

HERE ARE THE FUCKING TOWELS

grumplestiltzkin posted:

Non anonymous confession: fush yu mang is a reasonably decent album that I occasionally enjoy listening to, unironically:shobon:

Yeah, I'm usually not one to set myself up for ridicule by defending Smashmouth of all bands, but their first album was decent enough.

Except for that terrible Fonz song, that one was truly horrible.

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

100 degrees Calcium posted:

Some people pursue relationships with long term commitment plans. Having your long term partner spontaneously combust in sun light and have extremely aged skin is bad.
Perhaps we should look past hair color and skin tones while trying to attract a mate instead of fetishing a genetic mistake.

christmas boots
Oct 15, 2012

To these sing-alongs 🎤of siren 🧜🏻‍♀️songs
To oohs😮 to ahhs😱 to 👏big👏applause👏
With all of my 😡anger I scream🤬 and shout📢
🇺🇸America🦅, I love you 🥰but you're freaking 💦me 😳out
Biscuit Hider

LingcodKilla posted:

Some people pursue relationships with long term commitment plans. Having your long term partner spontaneously combust in sun light and have extremely aged skin is bad.
Perhaps we should look past hair color and skin tones while trying to attract a mate instead of fetishing a genetic mistake.

That Julianne Moore. What a decrepit hag, amirite?

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

fruit on the bottom posted:

That Julianne Moore. What a decrepit hag, amirite?

I'm glad we can agree on something.

Also lol at using movie stars as example of the general public. People payed to look as perfect as possible.

christmas boots
Oct 15, 2012

Biscuit Hider

LingcodKilla posted:

I'm glad we can agree on something.

Also lol at using movie stars as example of the general public. People payed to look as perfect as possible.

Look at candid shots of her w/o makeup. She's not half bad for 56.

Don't be a weirdo going on about how redheads are a genetic mistake that all fall apart by 40. That's some reddit poo poo.

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

fruit on the bottom posted:

Look at candid shots of her w/o makeup. She's not half bad for 56.

Don't be a weirdo going on about how redheads are a genetic mistake that all fall apart by 40. That's some reddit poo poo.

For fucks sake I'm just spinning poo poo for fun. I give a gently caress what any of you weirdos find attractive because at the end of the day your still a goon and your chances of catching a STD from your Real Doll are better than you chance of dating your dream girl.

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

That reminds me I better clean out Betsy.

christmas boots
Oct 15, 2012

Biscuit Hider
Sorry, I frequent the r/ relationships thread which has a lot of that, but for real. It's messing with my sensors.

Jastiger
Oct 11, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
When im inaugerated as president, SmashMouth is performing All Star.

The Duchess Smackarse
May 8, 2012

by Lowtax
When i'm inaugerated as president smash mouth is going to eat the fuckin eggs

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:

Jastiger posted:

how many tiems u jacked it to the bridge in ATL?

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

When I'm ineggerated Smash Mouth will gently caress the president.

christmas boots
Oct 15, 2012

Biscuit Hider

Jastiger posted:

You say a lot silly things, but when you're right you're right

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

whiter than a Wilco show
Mar 30, 2011

by FactsAreUseless
Itt goons unironically explain which female movie stars they would not bang. Up next: who has the ugliest thumbs