Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Kyro
Aug 1, 2021

I sang Bye Bye Bye
and all I got was this
STUPID AVATAR

We should put all of our energies into making sure there are truly no more square rocks under enslavement, I propose a public bounty. I'll throw in 200mil ISK to start the pool. Whoever finds another intru belt gets the prize.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

esto es malo
Aug 3, 2006

Don't want to end up a cartoon

In a cartoon graveyard

noble endeavor, but we can probably get all that info for free. everyone has enemies.

Kyro
Aug 1, 2021

I sang Bye Bye Bye
and all I got was this
STUPID AVATAR

Yeah, that’s a fair point. People love to give the Geese tip offs it seems.

It’s pretty fun to see all of the different groups we can get to :honk: in local

Elroy Jetson
Sep 25, 2021

Don't ping me.

I'm going to log in just to blow up EC-

Ise
Nov 7, 2019

Elroy Jetson posted:

I'm going to log in just to blow up EC-

Jokes on you, it's been killed 3 times already.

Edit: wait, no. Its been attempted, but it still lives somewhere we don't go often.

Kaysette
Jan 5, 2009

~*Boston makes me*~
~*feel good*~

:wrongcity:

FDGF_UK posted:

Jokes on you, it's been killed 3 times already.

Edit: wait, no. Its been attempted, but it still lives somewhere we don't go often.

it's in EC-

Ise
Nov 7, 2019

Kaysette posted:

it's in EC-

I dont leave U4.

uniball
Oct 10, 2003

remember when Pantheon declared war on honk and sent a bunch of fleets into Syndicate to prosecute that war? well honk (mostly duckbar and baja) killed a VOID intumescent belt today and now VOID are doing the same thing lol

ButtBot
Nov 28, 2021

uniball posted:

remember when butttheon declared war on honk and sent a bunch of fleets into Syndicate to prosecute that war? well honk (mostly buttbar and bajbutt) killed a VOID intumescent belt today and now VOID are doing the same thing lol

Ise
Nov 7, 2019

Mod edit: opsec info deleted

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Somebody fucked around with this message at 03:51 on Jan 27, 2022

helperdog
Oct 10, 2021

DOG

This is extremely opsec so please don't share it publicly

Somebody fucked around with this message at 03:51 on Jan 27, 2022

Kungfu Trader
Aug 15, 2020

Well, that escalated quickly.

helperdog posted:

This is extremely opsec so please don't share it publicly

Leave it to goons to put secret squirrel stuff here.

Kyro
Aug 1, 2021

I sang Bye Bye Bye
and all I got was this
STUPID AVATAR

I think we’ll see how serious VOID is at the first hull timer, so far their attempts have been weak at best, and pathetic at worst.

esto es malo
Aug 3, 2006

In a cartoon graveyard

im sorry are you thinking void will actually do something other than blob pos with alliance ctas

Virigoth
Apr 28, 2009

Corona rules everything around me
C.R.E.A.M. get the virus
In the ICU y'all......

They do know we’re like 8 people logged in and the rest are alts?

PleasantDirge
Sep 7, 2009
ASK ME ABOUT HOW NOT BEING A FUCKING ASSHOLE ON THE ROAD IS JUST LIKE BEING A JEW AT A NAZI GATHERING BECAUSE I CAN NOT UNDERSTAND HOW TO NOT BE A FUCKING ASSHOLE AND WHEN PEOPLE TREAT ME LIKE I'M A FUCKING ASSHOLE THAT IS JUST LIKE GENOCIDE

Virigoth posted:

They do know we’re like 8 people logged in and the rest are alts?

Nah, endless ranks of goons swarming over the hills neckbearded and covered in cheeto dust

Virigoth
Apr 28, 2009

Corona rules everything around me
C.R.E.A.M. get the virus
In the ICU y'all......

I sure hope Eve echoes isn’t goonhalla.

T3hRen3gade
Jun 7, 2007

Look in my eye,
what do you see?
At the request of Alligator Tower I am throwing myself on the sword and putting myself out there for what I can only assume will be a public flogging, but here we go...

I downloaded Echoes in August. I used to fly with Goonfleet/GoonWaffe in EO (as Doctor Whoever), but started new in Echoes as Aegon Spengler. I joined HONK initially, and on Day 1 was invited by Kyro to Cloud Ring where I met the guys in Night Inc. and just started doing my mining thing. A week in, I'm suddenly kicked from HONK with no explanation. I still don't understand why, so I'm posting here to hash it out. In the meantime I've become second in command of NINC and am doing what I can to build it into a less lovely ally corp with a handful of dudes who are fun to fly with.

I've been a goon for a long time, and no matter what my corp tag is now or in the future, my loyalty is always here. If anyone has anything they want to accuse me of, then by all means. Go hog wild. :five:

Demon Of The Fall
May 1, 2004

Nap Ghost
:hmmyes:

uniball
Oct 10, 2003

T3hRen3gade posted:

At the request of Alligator Tower I am throwing myself on the sword and putting myself out there for what I can only assume will be a public flogging, but here we go...

I downloaded Echoes in August. I used to fly with Goonfleet/GoonWaffe in EO (as Doctor Whoever), but started new in Echoes as Aegon Spengler. I joined HONK initially, and on Day 1 was invited by Kyro to Cloud Ring where I met the guys in Night Inc. and just started doing my mining thing. A week in, I'm suddenly kicked from HONK with no explanation. I still don't understand why, so I'm posting here to hash it out. In the meantime I've become second in command of NINC and am doing what I can to build it into a less lovely ally corp with a handful of dudes who are fun to fly with.

I've been a goon for a long time, and no matter what my corp tag is now or in the future, my loyalty is always here. If anyone has anything they want to accuse me of, then by all means. Go hog wild. :five:

First you need to unanchor the NINC POS in YRNJ then we can talk

Dukes Mayo Clinic
Aug 31, 2009
give clon pls
it’s for scrool

T3hRen3gade
Jun 7, 2007

Look in my eye,
what do you see?

uniball posted:

First you need to unanchor the NINC POS in YRNJ then we can talk

The CEO anchored it, I'll get him to move it. :cheersdoge:

CubicalSucrose
Jan 1, 2013

Phantom my Opera and call me South Park: Bigger, Longer, & Uncut

T3hRen3gade posted:

If I remember correctly, HONK didn't exist until after the first like 3 corp explosions, with Val, SB, Trem, Pharn, and maybe more? It all kinda blurs now. Also pretty sure Kyro is a j4g (not that there's anything necessarily wrong with that).

I guess what I'm saying is, "You better get your story straight."

Also I haven't played in a year and a half but I appreciate the folks who post in this thread, especially Buttbot.

Alligator Tower
Aug 22, 2004

Why did you join honk, not say anything in discord, get kicked, not say anything in discord, start playing with a pseudo adjacent group of players, then after the better part of a year suddenly decide this must be addressed urgently?

ButtBot
Nov 28, 2021

CubicalSucrose posted:

If I remember corrbutttly, HONK didn't exist until after the first like 3 corp explosions, with Val, SB, Trem, Pharn, and maybe more? It all kinda blurs now. Also pretty sure Kyro is a j4butt (not that there's anything necessarily wrong with that).

Also I haven't played in a year and a butt but I appreciate the folks who post in this thread, especially Buttbot.

:c00lbutt:

T3hRen3gade
Jun 7, 2007

Look in my eye,
what do you see?

CubicalSucrose posted:

If I remember correctly, HONK didn't exist until after the first like 3 corp explosions, with Val, SB, Trem, Pharn, and maybe more? It all kinda blurs now. Also pretty sure Kyro is a j4g (not that there's anything necessarily wrong with that).

I dunno what HONK was up to before August, which was when I joined. I was with HONK for 15 days, which was right around the time Kyro joined if I remember correctly. It's a really boring story, not sure how to make it any straighter. :v:

Kaysette
Jan 5, 2009

~*Boston makes me*~
~*feel good*~

Alligator Tower posted:

Why did you join honk, not say anything in discord, get kicked, not say anything in discord, start playing with a pseudo adjacent group of players, then after the better part of a year suddenly decide this must be addressed urgently?

extremely sus

T3hRen3gade
Jun 7, 2007

Look in my eye,
what do you see?

Alligator Tower posted:

I introduced myself initially if I remember correctly, then focused on making ISK on a brand new character by mining with the first people I ran into. It really is that boring. Nighthawk said he was friends with HONK, and Kyro had just joined, I didn't know I was committing a faux pas. I was just figuring out Echoes in general for the first time after having not played EO in a while. And I DID say something, multiple times, but got the silent treatment. :colbert:

e: I literally tried messaging Salt Meat, Elroy Jetson and slippy months ago. I even reached out on these forums, to you specifically.

T3hRen3gade fucked around with this message at 05:38 on Feb 1, 2022

CubicalSucrose
Jan 1, 2013

Phantom my Opera and call me South Park: Bigger, Longer, & Uncut

T3hRen3gade posted:

I dunno what HONK was up to before August, which was when I joined. I was with HONK for 15 days, which was right around the time Kyro joined if I remember correctly. It's a really boring story, not sure how to make it any straighter. :v:

Fair enough, probably.

T3hRen3gade posted:

Wait a minute...you used to play EO with Goonfleet/Waffe but your first thought when joining the toilet version was...mining?

Now, I for one have no bad things to say about industrial or supply chain-interested folks. But this doesn't add up.

I vote "spy." Welcome aboard.

T3hRen3gade
Jun 7, 2007

Look in my eye,
what do you see?

CubicalSucrose posted:

Now, I for one have no bad things to say about industrial or supply chain-interested folks. But this doesn't add up.

I was a Space Jew and spent most of my time hoovering wrecks in a Noctis and briefly ran a small moon mining setup. I did't say I was smart.

Kaysette
Jan 5, 2009

~*Boston makes me*~
~*feel good*~

T3hRen3gade posted:

I was a Space Jew and spent most of my time hoovering wrecks in a Noctis and briefly ran a small moon mining setup. I did't say I was smart.

Don’t call it that anymore.

Kim Jaym Il
Dec 14, 2010

what? i
don't
have
fucking
ears

T3hRen3gade posted:

I had a detailed post written up explaining how/why you ended up getting removed but had to erase it to instead tell you to leave the gamer terms in EO/2011.

T3hRen3gade
Jun 7, 2007

Look in my eye,
what do you see?

Kaysette posted:

Don’t call it that anymore.

Kim Jaym Il posted:

I had a detailed post written up explaining how/why you ended up getting removed but had to erase it to instead tell you to leave the gamer terms in EO/2011.

Sorry, didn't mean to step on that rake. It's been a while. I am in fact very dumb.

Dukes Mayo Clinic
Aug 31, 2009

T3hRen3gade posted:

I applied to HONK a number of weeks ago (name: Aegon Spengler) and was removed from the corp and lost access to the Discord for some reason. Meanwhile I've temporary joined our allies in NINC out in Cloud Ring and am being a good worker goose mining supplies for citadel upgrades, and haven't been able to get word back from anyone on why I lost access and how to fix it.

Dukes Mayo Clinic posted:

give clon pls
it’s for scrool

:honked::honked::honked:

Ise
Nov 7, 2019

T3hRen3gade posted:

Sorry, didn't mean to step on that rake. It's been a while. I am in fact very dumb.

Can you build trucks? Like home made IRL ones to live in.

T3hRen3gade
Jun 7, 2007

Look in my eye,
what do you see?

FDGF_UK posted:

Can you build trucks? Like home made IRL ones to live in.

No, but I feel like this has potential.

Digital Prophet
Apr 16, 2006

"..and then came the black crow, herald of doom, who foretold the coming of death."

:allears:

Im so glad I still have this bookmarked.

Kabuki Shipoopi
Jun 22, 2007

If I fall, you don't get the head, right? If you lose the head, you're fucked!

Digital Prophet posted:

:allears:

Im so glad I still have this bookmarked.

:same:

I don't know wtf is going on in here anymore. I do miss you guys though. :unsmith:

MaliciousOnion
Sep 23, 2009

Ignorance, the root of all evil

T3hRen3gade posted:

I introduced myself initially if I remember correctly, then focused on making ISK on a brand new character by mining with the first people I ran into. It really is that boring. Nighthawk said he was friends with HONK, and Kyro had just joined, I didn't know I was committing a faux pas. I was just figuring out Echoes in general for the first time after having not played EO in a while. And I DID say something, multiple times, but got the silent treatment. :colbert:

e: I literally tried messaging Salt Meat, Elroy Jetson and slippy months ago. I even reached out on these forums, to you specifically.

Sorry but geese only respond to parody songs. Have you tried that?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

esto es malo
Aug 3, 2006

In a cartoon graveyard

Kabuki Shipoopi posted:

:same:

I don't know wtf is going on in here anymore. I do miss you guys though. :unsmith:

this is calyxis right? you and digital are two of the jedi ghosts next to lowtax next to the ancillary structure named for him in this drawn out and needless metaphor