Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

The_Doctor
Mar 29, 2007

"The entire history of this incarnation is one of temporal orbits, retcons, paradoxes, parallel time lines, reiterations, and divergences. How anyone can make head or tail of all this chaos, I don't know."

I found the new Spiderverse Miles last night and… it’s not movie accurate? The spider symbol isn’t the same as the movie one and that’s even on the packaging.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Louisgod
Sep 25, 2003

Always Watching
Bread Liar
I bet the delay in the movie is mostly to blame for that, supposedly Hasbro had the production details well in advance and began making the toys to align with the original release date but had to sit on them up to now.

Djarum
Apr 1, 2004

by vyelkin

Louisgod posted:

I bet the delay in the movie is mostly to blame for that, supposedly Hasbro had the production details well in advance and began making the toys to align with the original release date but had to sit on them up to now.

Rumor is the figures had been done for over a year. They had to repackage them due to changes in the film which is why the Cyborg Spider-Woman isn't a BAF anymore and became a stand alone along with everything being blistercarded.

Joe Fisto
Dec 6, 2002

And I looked, and behold a pale horse: and his name that sat on him was Death, and Hell followed with him.
Amazon delayed my Batmobile. It’s not canceled yet like a lot if others, but someone hosed up here big time.

Snacksmaniac
Jan 12, 2008

Sanschel posted:

It’s Nimrod from when Master Mold took over his body, right before they were kicked into the Siege Perilous (eventually becoming Bastion).

This is the precise answer I was looking for thank you. I’ll file it under “close enough” and get the three pack.

CelticPredator
Oct 11, 2013
🍀👽🆚🪖🏋

Batmobile is coming from GameStop!

S.W.O.R.D. Agent
Apr 30, 2012

Joe Fisto posted:

Amazon delayed my Batmobile. It’s not canceled yet like a lot if others, but someone hosed up here big time.
Got an email to approve the delay to day too.

Also, had to run out at lunch today and found the Jada Street Fighter Ryu. Fantastic figure. Plastic isn't import quality, but it's loads better than Marvel Legends. Figure poses great, looks great, and was cheap (for today's climate). Home run, imo.

Blackchamber
Jan 25, 2005

Who would have thought GameStop was the winning place to order the Batmobile? I'm still waiting on Amazon.

CelticPredator
Oct 11, 2013
🍀👽🆚🪖🏋

It paid to preorder slightly late lol

Blackchamber
Jan 25, 2005

Silver lining, my Hot Toys Ahsoka shipped and should be here Friday. Actually really excited.

EDIT: HOLY poo poo GAMESTOP LET ME PLACE AN ORDER FOR THE BATMOBILE. GO GO GO PEOPLE!

edit: amazon delayed.

Blackchamber fucked around with this message at 20:21 on Apr 19, 2023

Der-Wreck
Feb 13, 2006
Friday nights are for Wapner!

S.W.O.R.D. Agent posted:

Got an email to approve the delay to day too.

Also, had to run out at lunch today and found the Jada Street Fighter Ryu. Fantastic figure. Plastic isn't import quality, but it's loads better than Marvel Legends. Figure poses great, looks great, and was cheap (for today's climate). Home run, imo.

What store did you find the Jada Ryu?

Nerd Of Prey
Aug 10, 2002

Blackchamber posted:

EDIT: HOLY poo poo GAMESTOP LET ME PLACE AN ORDER FOR THE BATMOBILE. GO GO GO PEOPLE!

I was able to add one to my cart but it errored out when I tried to pay, and then the listing went down.

S.W.O.R.D. Agent
Apr 30, 2012

Der-Wreck posted:

Target! They're stocked back with the NECA / Pop stuff.

Joe Fisto
Dec 6, 2002

And I looked, and behold a pale horse: and his name that sat on him was Death, and Hell followed with him.

Der-Wreck posted:

I was confused for a bit, Jada Ryu sounds like a Star Wars character.

Those Jada Street Fighter figs do look neat! I might pick up Ryu.

Joe Fisto
Dec 6, 2002

Some cool stuff arrived today

A definite top 10 right here

Nerd Of Prey
Aug 10, 2002

Jubilee had one of the all-time great alternate heads.

Nice to have these two BFF's together again. This is my favorite Wolverine figure to date, and one of the few ML's I bought in store prior to my current spree, but Jubilee would probably look better next to the traditional yellow tiger stripe version. I'm keeping an eye out for one of those.

Dawgstar
Jul 15, 2017

Is there a good Gwenpool ML out there?

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

There is! She even comes with a cell phone accessory to take selfies with!

Kingtheninja
Jul 29, 2004

"You're the best looking guy here."
Did jubilee get an issue 275 figure like psylocke and gambit? Loved seeing the usual folks in costumes besides their classics.

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018

Joytoy announced a bunch more figures. Tempestus Scions Command Squad, Iron Hands Intercessors, neither of which I will bother to post pictures for. The good announcements were a bunch of Salamanders Intercessors and Heavy Intercessors. Here's one, you can imagine the other Intercessors look like this but with different gewgaws, and the Heavy Intercessors look like this but heavier

An Iron Priest

And this guy!

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

has there been a Domino action figure of her current design that she's had for 5 years yet

the bishojo statue doesnt count

Joe Fisto
Dec 6, 2002

Dawgstar posted:

Is there a good Gwenpool ML out there?

Mine are out of rotation, so they're in tubs, here's a pic I found of ML Gwen and MAFEX Gwen

Alaois posted:

has there been a Domino action figure of her current design that she's had for 5 years yet

Sadly no.

Sanschel
Aug 9, 2002

Alaois posted:

Is that with the kinda pale blue bodysuit?

Caesarian Sectarian
Oct 19, 2004

If you can swing it, get the MAFEX Gwen.

Joe Fisto
Dec 6, 2002

Caesarian Sectarian posted:

100%

There's an adult Miles and Evil Gwen from Mafex too.

IG-88
Apr 21, 2019

New costume dropping for your Walter White with extra High Priest of Pop 1:6 figure:

https://www.tnsfigures.com/soosootoys-x-win-c-sst053-1-6-scale-the-high-priest-of-pop-pre-order-deposit/

MarxCarl
Jul 18, 2003

Gripweed posted:

Joytoy announced a bunch more figures. Tempestus Scions Command Squad, Iron Hands Intercessors, neither of which I will bother to post pictures for. The good announcements were a bunch of Salamanders Intercessors and Heavy Intercessors. Here's one, you can imagine the other Intercessors look like this but with different gewgaws, and the Heavy Intercessors look like this but heavier

How are the wrist joints on these when changing hands? I have 2 of the 01st Legion-Steel figures and had to use a pair of needle nose pliers to pull the wrist joints out of the hands, The joints pop right out of the forearm, but are so tight on the hand the pliers were needed.

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018

MarxCarl posted:

How are the wrist joints on these when changing hands? I have 2 of the 01st Legion-Steel figures and had to use a pair of needle nose pliers to pull the wrist joints out of the hands, The joints pop right out of the forearm, but are so tight on the hand the pliers were needed.

I tired to change the hands once. And then I decided that whatever hands they have on in the box, that's the hands it's got forever.

I'm hardly a hand changing afficionado, I generally find even swapping the hands on a ML figure to be too much of a risk and pain. So maybe it's not a huge deal for big time action figure guys. But the warhammer guys do have very tight fits

MarxCarl
Jul 18, 2003

Gripweed posted:

I tired to change the hands once. And then I decided that whatever hands they have on in the box, that's the hands it's got forever.

I'm hardly a hand changing afficionado, I generally find even swapping the hands on a ML figure to be too much of a risk and pain. So maybe it's not a huge deal for big time action figure guys. But the warhammer guys do have very tight fits

Thank you, good to know it's not just me. After switching, which was nerve wracking, I will not be changing them again.

Nerd Of Prey
Aug 10, 2002

Kingtheninja posted:

Did jubilee get an issue 275 figure like psylocke and gambit? Loved seeing the usual folks in costumes besides their classics.

Yes indeed!

Specifically, they have made:
Forge, Storm and Jubilee 3-pack
Banshee, Gambit and Psylocke 3-pack
Wolverine by himself

After spending several days searching in vain for a better deal, I bought a classic-costume Psylocke for like $60. That one was just going to hurt no matter what. Still hoping that particular figure gets a new release eventually with the pinless joints, double elbows and cleaner paint apps that newer ML figures have... but I wanted one now and I paid what I had to.

I also found an OK price on the ML 20th anniversary Captain America. My Avengers lineup needed a Cap, and I decided that's the best version out there. I hate the shield with holes in it though, and will probably stay on the lookout for a replacement shield.

Nanigans
Aug 31, 2005

~Waku Waku~
Ayyyyyy it’s a 4/20 miracle :420:

Only took over 20 months, but whatevs

Nerd Of Prey
Aug 10, 2002

Oh hey new Legends just announced:

https://twitter.com/DanYunIsTrying/status/1649066671481446407

That's a pretty fun pack! I like those figures. Don't know if I need them. I might want a more traditional comic-style Green Goblin.

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

I very, very rarely buy ML but I guess BBTS got the Ch'od wave in because I just got charged for the 2 of those I wanted.

Pitwar
Jul 19, 2008

Who's your mate?!
Now Superboy has arrived I'm up to date on the Super family McFarlane figures I want. Patiently waiting on Steel now.

El Gallinero Gros
Mar 17, 2010
If I wanted a Multiple Man custom where he's not in the containment suit, who do I talk to?

Snacksmaniac
Jan 12, 2008

NECA was resetting at my Target today but I didn't see any Jada stuff going out.
I also missed a new Cars case at Walmart. I need to be alone at this time.

S.W.O.R.D. Agent
Apr 30, 2012

Gripweed posted:

, ,

I'm think I'm just grabbing one per faction at this point, but Salamanders / green poo poo rules! Excited for the Chaplain, but he's not going to sit on the bike I have waiting for him. :argh: Also, wtf is that texture on the space wolves dude.

MarxCarl posted:

I've got some of the newer releases and all the hands swap fine with the exception of the Sisters. You have to be a masochist to want to swap those hands out more than once. Why are the sisters my favorite... :negative:

Dawgstar
Jul 15, 2017

Caesarian Sectarian posted:

Went and splurged for MAFEX Gwen. What sold me was also getting a head with the mask off. Also it's tax return time which is meant to be spent irresponsibly.

Starsnostars
Jan 17, 2009

The Master of Magnetism
Another recommendation here for Mafex Gwen, it's one of my favourite figures I own.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nerd Of Prey
Aug 10, 2002

More GI Joe stuff discounted at BBTS. Some of you who are into army building may be interested in this deal on a Vipers 3-pack:

https://www.bigbadtoystore.com/Product/VariationDetails/196229