Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

when me and the boys pop off in our new skirts

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2sIoFjP4AvE

lmfao

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nutmeg
Feb 8, 2004
just beat hard mode on FF7R. did all the vr missions including the one from the dlc so everyone started ever battle with limit breaks and they charge fast so the end game was a lot of fun just destroying everything. hopefully yuffie dlc on hard mode can be knocked out quick, kinda itching to see what FF13 is about

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

ArfJason posted:

9s force feminization thing from austin walker's waypoint. guess that twitter retard who hates you was feelin himself after screenshotting your post lol

?????????????

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014
Freshly-Picked Tingle's Rosy Rupeeland

----------------

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

----------------

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

I'm going to rip your head off and poo poo down your neck John Romer- oh, whoa, uh, sorry man. My bad.

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

Arrhythmia posted:

I'm going to rip your head off and poo poo down your neck John Romer- oh, whoa, uh, sorry man. My bad.

lol

----------------

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011

you heard me

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014
i cannot play this anymore now playing link's awakening dx (in color) on the 3ds instead

----------------

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
links awakening is cool

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

ArfJason posted:

links awakening is cool

i like virtually every zelda but i think links awakening may be my ideal 2d zelda as it does everything right

----------------

absolutely anything
Dec 28, 2006

~As for dreams, she has enough and more to spare~

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

this game pwns

I got the tude now
Jul 22, 2007

ArfJason posted:

links awakening is cool

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

ArfJason posted:

you heard me

i mean yeah, its just every part of the sentence sounds like insane yobgoblin style rambling

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

ArfJason posted:

links awakening is cool

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Freshly stinked dingleberry poopyland

absolutely anything
Dec 28, 2006

yeah real mature.

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014
Combat is a key element in TRR. There are lots of things to attack/combat, and all you have to do is make Tingle walk over (or near) the creature(s) and a battle will start. You have only indirect control over a combat - you can move Tingle around while fighting, and you can click like mad on the fight/smoke cloud. The more you click, the better Tingle is at fighting, and the fewer rupees you lose during combat. It's a little odd, but it actually works quite well, and the enemies are well balanced. The game rewards you significantly for fighting several things at once - once something is sucked into your fight cloud, the fight gets bigger and more intense. The rewards get exponentially better. Suck too many things in, and lose focus for too long clicking on Tingle, and before you know it you are out of Rupees and it's game over.

A key feature of the game is hiring 'Bodyguards'. Bodyguards follow you around (only ever one at a time), and jump into fights before you do (or with you). They hang around until they run out of life, at which point you either pay them again (which magically makes them interested in helping you again) or they run off. You have to initially hire (pay) them, and it's not long before progressing further in the game is almost impossible without a bodyguard.

----------------

Hizke
Feb 14, 2010

Pablo Nergigante posted:

lol

----------------

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Jada Stinkin-poo poo. Thought of that while in the shower reflecting on the clown she turned Will Smith into.

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

Pablo Nergigante posted:

these are the magic words that tingle created himself. don't steal them...

----------------

Hizke
Feb 14, 2010

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Jada Stinkin-poo poo. Thought of that while in the shower reflecting on the clown she turned Will Smith into.

lmao

----------------

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020
Ask me about shitposting in SAD to get the attention my parents never gave me

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

lol

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Lol

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

ArfJason posted:

links awakening is cool

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

*Slaps Chris Rock* Keep my bowel movements out of your loving mouth

absolutely anything
Dec 28, 2006

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

these are the magic words that tingle created himself. don't steal them...

Leadthumb
Mar 24, 2006

Pablo Nergigante posted:

lol

PS this post is impervious to Flames because of the flame proofer. :)

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

very calmly putting down dds for a bit and going to play ffxi

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

lmfao

Smirking_Serpent
Aug 27, 2009

Cruis’n’

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

lmfao

----------------

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

trying to jack off posted:

i mean yeah, its just every part of the sentence sounds like insane yobgoblin style rambling

----------------

Cubone
May 26, 2011

Because it never leaves its bedroom, no one has ever seen this poster's real face.

trying to jack off posted:

a goon who was kicked off the site for being tedious and unlovable but thinks that he was kicked off the site for "trolling" I guess spends his time obsessing about the forums on twitter now, and he misunderstood a post from a couple months ago and thought that imps were doing sexual genderswap roleplay with each other

he or one of the other good post understanders that follows his account apparently bought synthy this av:

under the amazing assumption that everybody would recognize it as part of the header image from that time Vice's gaming website inexplicably published somebody's weird horny "forced feminization" fetish fanfic as an article and thus interpret it as a sly reference to. synthy being caught redhanded swapping genders

I mostly inferred this from context and some googling but that's the gist of it

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo
Good lord lol

----------------

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo
Pray he doesn’t find the bollard posts.

----------------

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

wait until he hears about the gas leak imp zone has been dealing with for the past 7 years

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Yeah I think I'm actually more confused now lol. Also how was anyone supposed to get that reference.

----------------

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Major Isoor
Mar 23, 2011
Aside from the games I beat this weekend, I've mostly played INFRA, which has been pretty good! I don't think I'd mind an IRL job like that to be honest - taking my time surveying lovely infrastructure is surprisingly chill, despite the fact that I almost died twice so far.

Other than that, R6 Siege as always. Happened to check earlier - according to Steam I'm less than an hour off hitting 1,400hrs played, which for me is massive! Haven't played any other games nearly as much - at least, not since I was really young, playing heaps of Age of Empires etc. And to think I was umming and ahing over the Siege at first, wondering if I'd actually play it much! :D
(Since at the time, my group was playing Bad Company 2. But after I tried+recommended Siege, everyone jumped over. It's still going strong somehow, so I don't think we'll be switching to anything new for a while. Strange really, that Ubisoft haven'truined the game yet!)