Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Mikl
Nov 8, 2009

Vote shit sandwich or the shit sandwich gets it!

Charles Manson has a swastika tattooed on his forehead. :thejoke: is that a forehead transplant from Manson would leave Spencer with a swastika on his forehead.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MisterOblivious
Mar 17, 2010

by sebmojo

Solice Kirsk posted:

There's not gonna be any straight people left in Congress by the end of Trump's presidency. He's gonna wind up being the LGBT community's MVP.

We'll still have Al Franken: The Most Party Line Democrat. He's Good Enough, He's Smart Enough, and Doggone It, Minnesotans Like Him.

This is :keldragar: levels of emote usesage.
Stop.

Sandwich Anarchist
Sep 12, 2008

MisterOblivious posted:

We'll still have Al Franken: The Most Party Line Democrat. He's Good Enough, He's Smart Enough, and Doggone It, Minnesotans Like Him.

Stop.

:randstare:

Proteus Jones
Feb 28, 2013

Randaconda posted:

Manson is a weird case. By himself, I don't think he would have been anything more than a drifter/petty thief, but then he had the cult of personality surrounding him, and was starting to lose control.

He would have always been trouble in some way or another. He was smart, charismatic, and mean. That's a combo that always spells disaster for other people.

MisterOblivious posted:

Stop.

Proteus Jones has a new favorite as of 13:14 on Nov 16, 2017

Randaconda
Jul 3, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

MisterOblivious posted:

Stop.

Anarchist Mae
Nov 5, 2009

by Reene
Lipstick Apathy

MisterOblivious posted:

Stop.

:radcat:

Inco
Apr 3, 2009

I have been working out! My modem is broken and my phone eats half the posts I try to make, including all the posts I've tried to make here. I'll try this one more time.

Zipperelli. posted:

Monster.

Edit for content: Someone educate me about Manson. Like, I'm familiar with the general details of what happened with the "family" and the murders of Tate et al., but how was Manson charged with 7 counts of first-degree murder (and one count of conspiracy to commit murder, but that's not what I'm curious about) when he technically wasn't even there when it went down. Didn't he just tell his people to go kill, and they did? Wouldn't that halt his charges at conspiracy? I thought to actually be charged with Murder: Homicide or Willful Killing in the First Degree, that you had to physically be the one carrying out the deed? Am I totally wrong?

Not a lawyer, but my understanding is that all conspirators are charged with all the crimes committed by everyone involved. Manson told the four murderers to go kill all the people in the house, which constitutes the conspiracy. The four murderers killed everyone in the house, and all members of the conspiracy are charged with all of the murders.

china bot
Sep 7, 2014

you listen HERE pal
SAY GOODBYE TO TELEPHONE SEX
Plaster Town Cop

:randstare: posted:

Rough Lobster
May 27, 2009

Don't be such a squid, bro

Mikl posted:

Charles Manson has a swastika tattooed on his forehead. :thejoke: is that a forehead transplant from Manson would leave Spencer with a swastika on his forehead.

But that would leave the fun out of carving one out on Spencer's forehead with a Bowie knife yourself, like the LT would want.

Basebf555
Feb 29, 2008

The greatest sensual pleasure there is is to know the desires of another!

Fun Shoe

Inco posted:

Not a lawyer, but my understanding is that all conspirators are charged with all the crimes committed by everyone involved. Manson told the four murderers to go kill all the people in the house, which constitutes the conspiracy. The four murderers killed everyone in the house, and all members of the conspiracy are charged with all of the murders.

This is correct. It'd be a little less clear if he'd simply told them to go rob the house, and then they instead killed everyone. Then you'd still have murder charges, just not first degree. But he specifically instructed them to go to the house and kill everyone, and it was proven during his trial that he was the leader/authority of the group and he had every reason to believe that if he gave an instruction that it would be carried out.

schreibs
Oct 11, 2009

Zamboni_Rodeo posted:

So... the people who don't want government interference... want the government... to interfere?

:psyduck:

I swear my whole body seized up just looking at this. Holy poo poo, the amount of skin that must have gotten left behind on that concrete.

None? It looks like they were doing a photo at a bikini bike wash and tipped the bike over? If they were moving forward her hair would be going back and not just straight up.

Phanatic
Mar 13, 2007

Please don't forget that I am an extremely racist idiot who also has terrible opinions about the Culture series.
Dallas D.A. gets drunk AF and then takes her drunkenness out on an Uber driver. After she pulls the "Who are they going to believe, you or me?" card he starts recording. She's been permabanned from her job:

https://www.npr.org/sections/thetwo-way/2017/11/15/564313648/dallas-county-prosecutor-unloads-on-uber-driver-loses-job

And of course, her tearful apology includes the ever-popular "This is not who I am" deflection. Yes, yes it is. Who you are when you're drunk is who you are.

Proteus Jones
Feb 28, 2013

Phanatic posted:

Dallas D.A. gets drunk AF and then takes her drunkenness out on an Uber driver. After she pulls the "Who are they going to believe, you or me?" card he starts recording. She's been permabanned from her job:

https://www.npr.org/sections/thetwo-way/2017/11/15/564313648/dallas-county-prosecutor-unloads-on-uber-driver-loses-job

And of course, her tearful apology includes the ever-popular "This is not who I am" deflection. Yes, yes it is. Who you are when you're drunk is who you are.

quote:

Warner ended the press conference by saying, "My career is done, so I just wanted to be able to put my side out there because I'm not a horrible person."

Yes you are.

Wasabi the J
Jan 23, 2008

MOM WAS RIGHT

Phanatic posted:

She keeps this up she could run for Senate!

`Nemesis
Dec 30, 2000

railroad graffiti

MisterOblivious posted:

Yea about that.....

quote:

Senator Al Franken Kissed and Groped Me Without My Consent

http://www.kabc.com/2017/11/16/leeann-tweeden-on-senator-al-franken/

There's a picture.

zakharov
Nov 30, 2002

:kimchi: Tater Love :kimchi:

MisterOblivious posted:

Stop.

Bad news fam

http://www.kabc.com/2017/11/16/leeann-tweeden-on-senator-al-franken/

Sarcopenia
May 14, 2014

Wasabi the J posted:

She keeps this up she could run for Senate!

Gotta raise those pedo stats.

U-DO Burger
Nov 12, 2007

Godfuckingdammit

Proteus Jones
Feb 28, 2013

The answer to fixing Congress is wolves

OBAMNA PHONE
Aug 7, 2002

not that it takes away from the story about what he did backstage but that pic looks like he's not actually touching her?

still bad though

Rolo
Nov 16, 2005

Hmm, what have we here?

Phanatic posted:

Surprised there isn’t a push to ban recording of people in any powerful role so they can continue to stick it to the poors that now have phone cameras.

Scruff McGruff
Feb 13, 2007

Jesus, kid, you're almost a detective. All you need now is a gun, a gut, and three ex-wives.

Rolo posted:

Surprised there isn’t a push to ban recording of people in any powerful role so they can continue to stick it to the poors that now have phone cameras.

I mean, there's been plenty of attempts to make it illegal to film the police so pushes have been made.

Spacman
Mar 18, 2014
lol

"The Anglican Bishop of Western Australia's North West has warned of a split within the church if it were to consider allowing same-sex marriage."

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2017-11-16/same-sex-marriage-yes-vote-threatens-to-split-anglican-church/9159236

Eat yourselves!

Spacman has a new favorite as of 17:37 on Nov 16, 2017

Transmogrifier
Dec 10, 2004

Systems at max!

Lipstick Apathy

Spacman posted:

lol

"The Anglican Bishop of Western Australia's North West has warned of a split within the church if it were to consider allowing same-sex marriage."

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2017-11-16/same-sex-marriage-yes-vote-threatens-to-split-anglican-church/91592

Eat yourselves!

This is just sending me to an article about the Arctic Monkeys not showing up at some event in 2011.

e: v Yeah I even clicked it a few times, copied and pasted, and yeah, weird affff

Transmogrifier has a new favorite as of 18:32 on Nov 16, 2017

Spacman
Mar 18, 2014

Transmogrifier posted:

This is just sending me to an article about the Arctic Monkeys not showing up at some event in 2011.

That is strange, and fixed

Fishstick
Jul 9, 2005

Does not require preheating
https://i.imgur.com/qlZOUGe.gifv

Bluemillion
Aug 18, 2008

I got your dispensers
right here

Ouchy

iospace
Jan 19, 2038

That is the definition of "I'm not even mad, that's hilarious".

Dizz
Feb 14, 2010

L :dva: L

Can't wait for fox news to go apeshit demanding him to step down and resign.

CommonShore
Jun 6, 2014

A true renaissance man

This might be the perfect video for this thread. Put it in the OP imo.

Tuxedo Ted
Apr 24, 2007

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Ql1JG76EWY

Renegret
May 26, 2007

THANK YOU FOR CALLING HELP DOG, INC.

YOUR POSITION IN THE QUEUE IS *pbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbt*

Cat Army Sworn Enemy

Dizz posted:

while simultaneously defending a literal pedophile

Burning_Monk
Jan 11, 2005
Mad, Bad, and Dangerous to know
It will be interesting to see the mental gymnastics they make to call for Franken's head while ignoring the Pedo and Pussy Grabber.

canyoneer
Sep 13, 2005

I only have canyoneyes for you

Bird must have been a Cardinals fan

SpacePig
Apr 4, 2007

Hold that pose.
I've gotta get something.

Burning_Monk posted:

It will be interesting to see the mental gymnastics they make to call for Franken's head while ignoring the Pedo and Pussy Grabber.

"Liberal conspiracy to catch Conservative sexual predators catches one of their own.", and then they just continue to ignore Moore as they have been.

Meatgrinder
Jul 11, 2003

Te Occidere Possunt Sed Te Edere Non Possunt Nefas Est

I vote this to be the new Rerail Gif!

Phanatic
Mar 13, 2007

Please don't forget that I am an extremely racist idiot who also has terrible opinions about the Culture series.

Dizz posted:

Here you go:

http://www.slate.com/articles/news_and_politics/politics/2017/11/al_franken_should_resign_immediately.html

Oh, wait, that's not Fox News.

verymoldy
May 23, 2004

I don't think it's the resignation anyone has a problem with, but the whole...

Burning_Monk posted:

...thing.

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

YOU SAY MY POSTS ARE THE RAVINGS OF THE DUMBEST PERSON ON GOD'S GREEN EARTH BUT YOU YOURSELF ARE READING THEM. CURIOUS!

verymoldy posted:

I don't think it's the resignation anyone has a problem with, but the whole...

...thing.

Yeah as he should resign.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ariong
Jun 25, 2012

Get bashed, platonist!

Ohio lawmaker resigns after ‘inappropriate behavior’ with another man in state office

Man gets power, man says gay is bad, man does a gay, man loses power. Never gets old.