Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

pookel
Oct 27, 2011

Ultra Carp

Grape posted:

Are you an intellectual looking Italian, because my dad has gotten that kind of thing before.
Legit.

My brother used to look exactly like if Michael Imperioli from The Sopranos had lost 20 pounds and dressed like a nerd. He was also so distinctively Jewish-looking that when he lived in New York everyone just assumed he was. (Oddly, we're only 1/4 Ashkenazi, but it really, really shows on him.)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TheKingslayer
Sep 3, 2008

Grape posted:

Are you an intellectual looking Italian, because my dad has gotten that kind of thing before.

Very Italian person here and absolutely same. Won't say intellectual looking but still gotten the slurs.

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy
more on based stickman's arrest: https://www.eastbayexpress.com/Seve...a-deadly-weapon

he punched a dude in a bar in austin, texas and then slammed the dude with a wooden bar stool while moshing lmao wow:

quote:

Kyle Chapman, a prominent member of the far-right who lives in the Bay Area, was arrested in Oakland on July 3 and is being held in Alameda County's Santa Rita Jail without bail on charges that he assaulted a man in a Texas bar fight one year ago.

A Travis County judge issued a warrant for Chapman's arrest in March of this year following an investigation of the bar fight. Since then, Chapman has been a fugitive from justice.

Chapman rose to prominence following several violent protests in Berkeley in March 2017. During one of the rallies, Chapman was videotaped hitting several people over the head with a large wooden cane. After the attack, his followers nicknamed him "Based Stickman," and Chapman has turned his violent reputation into a profitable brand by selling his own line of clothing and appearing at pro-Trump and anti-immigration rallies around the country.

Last August, the Alameda County District Attorney charged Chapman with possession of a leaded cane for his actions in Berkeley. He has pleaded not guilty to the felony allegation.

On July 1 last year, Chapman was in Texas for the "Texans for America Freedom" rally at the State Capitol in Austin. Chapman was a featured speaker at the event.

After the protest, Chapman ended up at the Dirty Dog Bar, one of many nightclubs on Austin's busy 6th Street party district.

According to court records, at about 1:30 in the morning, Chapman was shoving people in a "mosh pit" when he got into an altercation with another bar patron. An Austin police detective wrote in a affidavit that Chapman punched the other man and then hit him across the face with a wooden bar stool.

The detective interviewed a witness who described Chapman's behavior at the bar as an "attempt to instigate" a fight. The witness said he saw Chapman punch the victim, and a second unidentified man who appeared to be with Chapman threw another punch.

The detective also reviewed surveillance video from the bar and was able to see a man fitting Chapman's description shoving people and then getting into an argument with the victim.

https://www.eastbayexpress.com/Seve...a-deadly-weapon
felony assault with a deadly weapon. he also paid with his girlfriend's credit card and left the card behind.

i guess the black sabbath tribute band playing that night got him worked up

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uJ6QHfZwTSw

so, he traveled to austin to attend a pro-trump rally. here's him assaulting another dude on the same day:

the guy above the sign wearing the yellow banana is augustus invictus, a neo-nazi dude. two over to the right (face partially covered by a fist) wearing red sunglasses is a former infowars reporter named joe biggs. there were also some other characters and a few neo-nazis in the mix besides invictus. i have my sources.

BrutalistMcDonalds has issued a correction as of 23:57 on Jul 6, 2018

SpaceGoku
Jul 19, 2011

Dapper_Swindler posted:

best part is its giant lies too. they basically attack random people or weaker people and then they get their heads kicked in by others.

yeah but even though this is outwardly facing it's really just internal propaganda to get other members thinking they can go out and inflict violence on people without consequences

Bullfrog
Nov 5, 2012

lmao what the gently caress

"In December, Chapman and a friend were arrested by federal parks police in San Francisco's Fort Funston for driving off-road on the beach while playing loud Christmas music. When he was searched, officers discovered a kubaton on his keychain. Upon review of the incident, an Alameda County judge increased his bail."

In other news, 3pers are going to counter protest occupy ice in louisville tomorrow. https://insiderlouisville.com/government/local/occupy-ice-braces-for-counter-protest-saturday/

Bullfrog has issued a correction as of 23:47 on Jul 6, 2018

DAD LOST MY IPOD
Feb 3, 2012

Fats Dominar is on the case

Chapman seems kinda reactionary in the way of any loud white male dumbass but he’s mostly just a thug who likes hurting people, much more than a true believer

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy
oh in other news

https://twitter.com/BBCBreaking/status/1015025739362598917

HorrificExistence
Jun 25, 2017

by Athanatos

rip

the anime they made was neat

Crain
Jun 27, 2007

I had a beer once with Stephen Miller and now I like him.

I also tried to ban someone from a Discord for pointing out what an unrelenting shithead I am! I'm even dumb enough to think it worked!

"Japan does not give prior notice of executions, but they were later confirmed by the justice ministry."

Goddamn that's brutal. Never knowing if the guard coming to your cell is taking you to die or eat.

Grape
Nov 16, 2017

Happily shilling for China!

freckle posted:

eyy im a (((fuckin nerd))) ova hea

Yeah it's funny how racial/ethnic stereotypes are the way they are....?

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012

Crain posted:

"Japan does not give prior notice of executions, but they were later confirmed by the justice ministry."

Goddamn that's brutal. Never knowing if the guard coming to your cell is taking you to die or eat.

that's not entirely true. they tell the condemned the morning of their execution.

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy

HorrificExistence posted:

rip

the anime they made was neat
ohhhhhhhh yeah

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IVnscHsPfR4

HorrificExistence
Jun 25, 2017

by Athanatos

Crain posted:

i feel like this is actually probably more humane

also, at least they hung him, lethal injections are loving sadistic

GWBBQ
Jan 2, 2005

BrutalistMcDonalds posted:

\
the guy above the sign wearing the yellow banana is augustus invictus, a neo-nazi dude.
That guy is quite a piece of work. His ex-girlfriend joined a couple of Facebook groups I'm in and talked a bit about him, but claimed that dating him was just a social experiment and didn't really answer any questions anyone asked.

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy

GWBBQ posted:

That guy is quite a piece of work. His ex-girlfriend joined a couple of Facebook groups I'm in and talked a bit about him, but claimed that dating him was just a social experiment and didn't really answer any questions anyone asked.
Any deets? He's handsome but I heard he drinks goat blood which is kind of a deal breaker for me.

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Any deets? He's handsome but I heard he drinks goat blood which is kind of a deal breaker for me.

wow is this a deal breaker for people? time to change my tinder profile

I AM GRANDO
Aug 20, 2006

GWBBQ posted:

When he did a nazi rally in Boston last year, he called for the violent overthrow of the us government and the 4chan kids cheered. The video is on youtube.

GWBBQ
Jan 2, 2005

The personal details checked out, but it seemed more like she was trolling us for attention than interested in providing real information. The most I can really say is that he was definitely racist and she probably was, too.

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy

business hammocks posted:

When he did a nazi rally in Boston last year, he called for the violent overthrow of the us government and the 4chan kids cheered. The video is on youtube.
lol epic meme

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

got to say thats the funniest sign to be holding while engaged in a street brawl

Top City Homo
Oct 15, 2014

Ramrod XTreme

C2C - 2.0 posted:

I'm from the same area as those guys. Slaughter In The Vatican is still one of my all-time favorite albums. Exhorder's 2 albums will always be way up there for me.

Also, the original album art got that record banned in stores lol.

listening to slaughter in the vatican at this very moment

was watching a two parter on the French Revolution

priest slaughter during the revolution reminded me to listen

i was not surprised that the King followed his economic adviser, Turgot who told him to deregulate grain distribution

and then the prices ballooned and people started to stave on the street and the king got his head deregulated some time after

capitalists are incredibly stupid

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

(and can't post for 27 days!)

Hey folks, we all have fun in the alt-right thread right? lol

Anyway, it's important to keep in mind where this could all head if these stooges got real combat experience and militant discipline.

quote:

https://www.hopenothate.org.uk/2018/06/08/anti-roma-pogroms-ukraine-c14-tolerating-terror/

Three pogroms

In the most recent attack on May 22, ERRC News(https://bit.ly/2kY2OyM) reported that a group of masked men armed with guns and bats forced Roma families living near the village of Velyka Berezovytsia Ternopil to flee into the forest, and then set fire to their makeshift dwellings. Shots were fired and three people were injured in the attack. The terrified seven adults and 30 children lost all their property and documents in the arson attack. Doctors at the local hospital were forced to call the police when the injured Roma came under renewed attack as they were being brought in for treatment.

Just a week earlier, in the village of Rudne in the Lviv region, a 30-strong gang of masked men descended upon Roma shacks at 2a.m. on May 10, dragged people out of their beds, beat them and set their homes alight, destroying all their belongings and forcing them to flee. Police and ambulance responders were on the scene, but no arrests were made. The victims’ whereabouts are unknown.

This attack came just 10 days after members of the neo-Nazi paramilitary group C14 filmed themselves carrying out a pogrom in the Lysa Hora nature reserve near Kyiv, where they drove fifteen families from their homes. As reported by ERRC on April 21, a C14 gang, carrying weapons, attacked the Roma. A video posted days later showed whole families with small children fleeing in terror, chased by masked men who hurled stones and sprayed them with gas canisters, before setting their tents ablaze.

Official collusion

What is especially sinister is the evidence of official collusion in each of these attacks. Following the first attack, the prominent C14 member Serhiy Mazur openly boasted on his Facebook page about the successful operation, as the result of collaboration between C14 and the Holosiyiv District Administration.

Blister
Sep 8, 2000

Hair Elf

Pener Kropoopkin posted:

Hey folks, we all have fun in the alt-right thread right? lol

Anyway, it's important to keep in mind where this could all head if these stooges got real combat experience and militant discipline.

It doesn't take combat experience or military discipline to group up and terrorize a small encampment of families with small children. All that is required is that they be organized and have enough conviction to act.

They could easily do poo poo like this in smaller towns of the US, remember Nazi's almost took over Leith with less people and are still working pretty successfully at it still.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...m=.c485ca967176

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

A man becomes preeminent, he's expected to have enthusiasms.

Enthusiasms, enthusiasms...

freckle posted:

eyy im a (((fuckin nerd))) ova hea

Actuallys we ain't got no fwuckin epistemological way of provin da fwuckin god's existence moreover

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy

Bullfrog posted:

In other news, 3pers are going to counter protest occupy ice in louisville tomorrow. https://insiderlouisville.com/government/local/occupy-ice-braces-for-counter-protest-saturday/
thread following this:

https://twitter.com/dctello/status/1015591338790793216
https://twitter.com/dctello/status/1015596323221983232

Looks to be all quiet now. III%ers went home. Enjoy your Saturday.

BrutalistMcDonalds has issued a correction as of 18:34 on Jul 7, 2018

Reclines Obesily
Jul 24, 2000

Hey Moona!
Slippery Tilde
good to see nazis still being kicked out of right wing protests

wrong kind of fascist dontcha y’know

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

But these are good memes

mandatory lesbian
Dec 18, 2012

Struggling to see how people can say they don't support racists when they're on the side of the people creating concentration camps for certain races

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

thread following this:

tbf the kkk guy has a point here, which is a statement i'd never thought i'd type

"you guys know you're nazis right, like we are on the same side here my dude"

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

Does that 3 percent stat have any basis in reality

Bullfrog
Nov 5, 2012

Alan Smithee posted:

Does that 3 percent stat have any basis in reality

no

teacher_man
Feb 11, 2017

mandatory lesbian posted:

Struggling to see how people can say they don't support racists when they're on the side of the people creating concentration camps for certain races

not supposed to say the quiet part loud

Bullfrog
Nov 5, 2012

3per drake no: FEMA camps
3per drake yes: ICE camps

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

mandatory lesbian posted:

it’s actually about law & order fascism, not blood & soil nazism

A Gnarlacious Bro
Apr 25, 2007

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Pener Kropoopkin posted:

it’s actually about law & order fascism, not blood & soil nazism

lol

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Blister posted:

It doesn't take combat experience or military discipline to group up and terrorize a small encampment of families with small children. All that is required is that they be organized and have enough conviction to act.

They could easily do poo poo like this in smaller towns of the US, remember Nazi's almost took over Leith with less people and are still working pretty successfully at it still.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...m=.c485ca967176

Militant discipline is what it takes for them to get organized. They need to be willing to follow a command structure to do anything effective, otherwise they're just a bunch of body armor wearing chuds looking to be the next Based Stickman.

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

thread following this:

https://twitter.com/dctello/status/1015591338790793216
https://twitter.com/dctello/status/1015596323221983232

Looks to be all quiet now. III%ers went home. Enjoy your Saturday.

lol gee I wonder why the 3pers and other militias have such a problem with literal loving Nazis popping up everywhere they are and at everything they do

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

what would win, 4-5 dudes popping transformer boxes on the highway

or

1 killdozer

edit - wrong thread but gently caress it, whatever, who cares about anything

Epic High Five has issued a correction as of 22:02 on Jul 7, 2018

freckle
Apr 6, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

Epic High Five posted:

what would win, 4-5 dudes popping transformer boxes on the highway