Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

I had the opportunity to change literally anything about the world and I used it to get a new av

bike tory posted:

You're all acting like orange choc chip icecream doesnt exist.

Oh man I really hope it doesn’t

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

snergle posted:

im sure this meme maker supports kaep and china hasnt started making devisive memes now that hk riots are blowing up

Well this meme poster supports kaep

Second Hand Meat Mouth
Sep 12, 2001

dude has been making me laugh for free for years, why not let him get some $$$ while someone is willing to write him a check? it might be a dumb and bad show, but who cares just don't watch it? does him getting paid to produce similar content for a CoRpOrATiOn somehow negate his old posts?

voiceless anal fricative
May 6, 2007

Is this just a NZ thing?

Second Hand Meat Mouth
Sep 12, 2001

bike tory posted:

Is this just a NZ thing?

that sounds disgusting

snergle
Aug 3, 2013

A kind little mouse!

The Bloop posted:

Well this meme poster supports kaep

the meme simplifies the hk situation into police brutality when that is a small part of it. the main part is they dont want to be controlled by the ccp. they especially dont want the ccp to make it "legal" to disappear people.

Sjs00
Jun 29, 2013

Yeah Baby Yeah !

500 good dogs posted:

that sounds disgusting

I'm more interested in how you can apparently hear how an icecream tastes by looking at an image (through the internet)

Zereth
Jul 9, 2003

bike tory posted:

Is this just a NZ thing?

what the hell is "choc"

like is this "we're legally forbidden from actually calling it chocolate"

Second Hand Meat Mouth
Sep 12, 2001

Zereth posted:

what the hell is "choc"

that's how the brits and their colonies spell chalk

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

snergle posted:

the meme simplifies the hk situation into police brutality when that is a small part of it. the main part is they dont want to be controlled by the ccp. they especially dont want the ccp to make it "legal" to disappear people.

Holy poo poo a single image meme doesn't fully encapsulate a complex international issue and lacks a clear philosophical thesis?

I retract my oof

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

500 good dogs posted:

that sounds disgusting

Yeah if I see orange ice-cream with dark bits in it, I'm expecting it to be orange and ammonium chloride, or orange and liquorice at worst, never orange and chocolate :barf:

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Zereth posted:

what the hell is "choc"

A recurring villain from the comic strip Tif & Tondu.

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
Never had orange/chocolate ice cream

But these are (surprisingly) good:

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

Chocolate and Orange is a well-liked combo for some people. I can't say Orange Chocolate Chip sounds appealing but conceptually I get it.

90s Cringe Rock
Nov 29, 2006
:gay:

The Bloop posted:

Must be an old photo, the segments are practically hollowed out these days.

yeah I eat ass
Mar 14, 2005

only people who enjoy my posting can replace this avatar
I never liked the orange and chocolate combo. Chocolate obviously pairs the best with mint, and mint chocolate chip is by far the best ice cream flavor, followed in a distant second by pistachio.

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

I had the opportunity to change literally anything about the world and I used it to get a new av

yeah I eat rear end posted:

I never liked the orange and chocolate combo. Chocolate obviously pairs the best with mint, and mint chocolate chip is by far the best ice cream flavor, followed in a distant second by pistachio.

:psyduck:

Mechafunkzilla
Sep 11, 2006

If you want a vision of the future...

yeah I eat rear end posted:

excellent username/post combo

Guyver
Dec 5, 2006

beanieson posted:

Real grapes don’t taste like grape flavoring. I’m not sure “grape” flavor even exists in nature, we just invented it and put it in kids cough syrup & then it took off from there.

Grape flavors are made to taste like concord grapes used in jams and jellys instead of the grapes you buy to eat or are used to make wine.

TVs Ian
Jun 1, 2000

Such graceful, delicate creatures.

Guyver posted:

Grape flavors are made to taste like concord grapes used in jams and jellys instead of the grapes you buy to eat or are used to make wine.

Is that similar to how banana flavor is based off a near-extinct banana variety and not the current, widely-available bananas?

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

still gay rights and smoke weed every day

The Bloop posted:

Reminds me of these:

RyokoTK
Feb 12, 2012

I am cool.

Pistachio ice cream is extremely real and not weird, although I think most people would be more familiar with it being called gelato.

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

LifeSunDeath posted:

Reminds me of these:

How do they taste?

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames
Neapolitan is spumoni for hobos.

bare bottom pancakes
Sep 3, 2015

Production: Complete

The Bloop posted:

How do they taste?

lovely

Empty Sandwich
Apr 22, 2008

goatse mugs

TVs Ian posted:

Is that similar to how banana flavor is based off a near-extinct banana variety and not the current, widely-available bananas?

It turns out this one isn't true... they just use the banana esters, which may taste more like the Gros Michel, but if they do it's just by chance

edit:

Empty Sandwich has a new favorite as of 21:12 on Oct 13, 2019

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!
I eat

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth
hosed up if true

dialhforhero
Apr 3, 2008
Am I 🧑‍🏫 out of touch🤔? No🧐, it's the children👶 who are wrong🤷🏼‍♂️
I want to eat those chocolate assholes.

I eat rear end you see.

DarkDobe
Jul 11, 2008

Things are looking up...

Pistachio ice cream is amazing, btw.

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

still gay rights and smoke weed every day
Ok, hear me out guys....Pistachio crusted chocolate rear end in a top hat.

yeah I eat ass
Mar 14, 2005

only people who enjoy my posting can replace this avatar

LifeSunDeath posted:

Ok, hear me out guys....Pistachio crusted chocolate rear end in a top hat.

oh come on now, have some restraint. You don't taint something so pure and delicious with all these toppings and crusts. Let the rear end be rear end.

90s Cringe Rock
Nov 29, 2006
:gay:
chocolate rear end in a top hat with pineapple

WithoutTheFezOn
Aug 28, 2005
Oh no

TVs Ian posted:

No, not at all similar. Nearly half a million tons of Concord grapes are grown every year in the US.

Mierenneuker
Apr 28, 2010

We're all going to experience changes in our life but only the best of us will qualify for front row seats.

DarkDobe posted:

Pistachio ice cream is amazing, btw.

If I get 3 scoops at the ice cream parlor, they are all going to be pistachio. gently caress the 20 other flavors they have on display.

Yet I don't give a drat about pistachio nuts, even though I love having other nuts in my mouth.

Jezza of OZPOS
Mar 21, 2018

GET LOSE❌🗺️, YOUS CAN'T COMPARE😤 WITH ME 💪POWERS🇦🇺

I’m honestly more grossed out by the phrase ‘pure milk chocolate’ maybe I’m secretly Belgian

throw to first DAMN IT
Apr 10, 2007
This whole thread has been raging at the people who don't want Saracen invasion to their homes

Perhaps you too should be more accepting of their cultures

mysterious frankie
Jan 11, 2009

This displeases Dev- ..van. Shut up.

500 good dogs posted:

dude has been making me laugh for free for years, why not let him get some $$$ while someone is willing to write him a check? it might be a dumb and bad show, but who cares just don't watch it? does him getting paid to produce similar content for a CoRpOrATiOn somehow negate his old posts?

It's weird that you think the opinions generated by we, the last handful of firing neurons in the brain of a dying animal, might in any way impact the future of a show made for television audiences.

Empty Sandwich
Apr 22, 2008

goatse mugs

hmmmmmm

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

Zereth posted:

what the hell is "choc"

like is this "we're legally forbidden from actually calling it chocolate"