Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
GhostStalker
Mar 26, 2010

Guys, find a woman who looks at you the way GhostStalker looks at every bald, obese, single 58 year old accountant from Tulsa who managed to win $4,000 by not wagering on a Final Jeopardy triple stumper.

Endomorphic posted:

General Hogarth Presents: Tropic Thunder Generations, in which an older General Hogarth accidentally travels back in time and must cooperate with his younger self to defeat an unknown enemy and also finally understand that strange energy ribbon.

DivineCoffeeBinge posted:

And the inevitable sequel, General Hogarth Presents: Tropic Thunder Generations 2: Judgment Day, where the elder General Hogarth travels back in time again to protect Teenage Future-General Hogarth from a crazed time-traveling Liao Robot Ninja Assassin.

fryshutupandtakemymoney.jpg

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Endomorphic
Jul 25, 2010
The series then takes a lighter turn with General Hogarth's Excellent Adventure To The Future. General Hogarth is facing his most insurmountable foe yet when an old General Hogarth arrives in a time machine - a custom Charger capable of reaching 88km/h. Together the Hogarths must travel the ages to enlist the help of Hogarths from prior missions (while not accidentally hooking up with his mom) until they reach Peak Hogarth and are able overcome their adversary in the present. Before leaving to return the Hogarths to their respective pasts, old General Hogarth reveals that the scheme was necessary in order to save the future for all mankind.

goatface
Dec 5, 2007

I had a video of that when I was about 6.

I remember it being shit.

Grimey Drawer
The Final Battle - including the reveal of their time travel breeding programme and its product, General Hogarth^9 - is widely regarded as the single greatest fight scene in the history of cinema.

Back Hack
Jan 17, 2010

Leperflesh posted:

It's a false-flag operation by the Word of Lowtax. Those are bird-aliens in those mechs.

Squawk!

In proper WoL fashion, they'll leg everyone and only leave one disarmed opponent alive while chanting "tenbux" and "Lowtax is coming!" until the mission ends.

goatface
Dec 5, 2007

Grimey Drawer
laser dance parties and ritual executions were fun times

Endomorphic
Jul 25, 2010

goatface posted:

...their time travel breeding programme and its product, General Hogarth^9...
Someone fired a PPC at baby General Hogarth^9, but it bounced off though did leave him with a lightning shaped scar.

The bit in the conclusion of the trilogy where all the evil mini-Hogarth clones dogpiled the hero and we didn't see any actual fight until the hero did some kind of vague AoE thing and flung them all off ... it was ... odd ... some kind of Stackpole thing where Hogarth didn't even take any damage? I dunno.

But the bit where the Charger broke down and they had to jury rig a rocket engine onto a rail mounted Mobile Long Tom to get it up to 88km, though, that was cool.

TildeATH
Oct 21, 2010

by Lowtax
I want the mission where Hogarth finds the memory core that's entirely corrupted except for movies from the 1980s.

Voyager I
Jun 29, 2012

This is how your posting feels.
🐥🐥🐥🐥🐥

TildeATH posted:

I want the mission where Hogarth finds the memory core that's entirely corrupted except for movies from the 1980s.

I thought this was the basis for the entire setting???

MJ12
Apr 8, 2009

Did someone say "General Hogarth?" Because I may have made the best custom ride for General Hogarth.

code:
Atlas IV
IS experimental
200 tons
BV: 4,519
Cost: 94,393,000 C-bills

Movement: 2/3
Engine: 400 XL
Heat Sinks: 20 [40]
Gyro: Heavy Duty Gyro

Internal: 298 (Endo-Steel)
Armor: 600/600 (Ballistic-Reinforced)
Internal Armor
--------------------------------------
Head 12 4
Center Torso 60 90
Center Torso (rear) 30
Right Torso 42 63
Right Torso (rear) 21
Left Torso 42 63
Left Torso (rear) 21
Right Arm 33 66
Left Arm 33 66
Right Leg 42 84
Left Leg 42 84

Weapon Loc Heat
----------------------------------------
MML 7 LT 4
MML 7 LT 4
MML 7 LT 4
Gauss Rifle RT 1
Gauss Rifle RT 1
Medium VSP Laser (R) LT 7
Medium VSP Laser (R) RT 7
ER PPC RA 15
ER PPC LA 15
Medium VSP Laser HD 7

Ammo Loc Shots
MML 7 LRM Ammo LT 17
MML 7 LRM Ammo LT 17
MML 7 SRM Ammo LT 14
MML 7 SRM Ammo LT 14
Gauss Ammo CT 8
Gauss Ammo CT 8
Gauss Ammo CT 8
Gauss Ammo CT 8

Equipment Loc
----------------------------------
CASE II LT
CASE II RT
Angel ECM Suite CT
Yes, the biggest, meanest Atlas in existence. 200 tons of Atlasness. 50 tons of Ballistic-Reinforced armor so your rear side torsos can eat 2 AC/20 hits without penetration. Oh yeah, and that Ballistic-Reinforced head armor? Not even a Heavy Gauss Rifle headshot results in a headcap. 2 Gauss rifles and 2 ERPPCs to engage enemies at any range, and 3 MMLs to launch 21 LRMs or SRMs at anyone you don't like. And if something gets behind you? Much like the regular Atlas, you have rear-mounted lasers. Except these are Medium Variable Speed Pulse Lasers! Backstabbers beware, you can probably damage race most of them and win. Angel ECM to defeat enemy electronics, and the best part of all of this is that there's enough space in the head to stick another Medium VSP Laser in, so you can vaporize people with your baleful glare.

Ballistic-Reinforced is pretty much the only good Dark Age era armor.

apostateCourier
Oct 9, 2012

MJ12 posted:

Did someone say "General Hogarth?" Because I may have made the best custom ride for General Hogarth.

code:
Atlas IV
IS experimental
200 tons
BV: 4,519
Cost: 94,393,000 C-bills

Movement: 2/3
Engine: 400 XL
Heat Sinks: 20 [40]
Gyro: Heavy Duty Gyro

Internal: 298 (Endo-Steel)
Armor: 600/600 (Ballistic-Reinforced)
Internal Armor
--------------------------------------
Head 12 4
Center Torso 60 90
Center Torso (rear) 30
Right Torso 42 63
Right Torso (rear) 21
Left Torso 42 63
Left Torso (rear) 21
Right Arm 33 66
Left Arm 33 66
Right Leg 42 84
Left Leg 42 84

Weapon Loc Heat
MML 7 LT 4
MML 7 LT 4
MML 7 LT 4
Gauss Rifle RT 1
Gauss Rifle RT 1
Medium VSP Laser (R) LT 7
Medium VSP Laser (R) RT 7
ER PPC RA 15
ER PPC LA 15
Medium VSP Laser HD 7

Ammo Loc Shots
MML 7 LRM Ammo LT 17
MML 7 LRM Ammo LT 17
MML 7 SRM Ammo LT 14
MML 7 SRM Ammo LT 14
Gauss Ammo CT 8
Gauss Ammo CT 8
Gauss Ammo CT 8
Gauss Ammo CT 8

Equipment Loc
----------------------------------
CASE II LT
CASE II RT
Angel ECM Suite CT
Yes, the biggest, meanest Atlas in existence. 200 tons of Atlasness. 50 tons of Ballistic-Reinforced armor so your rear side torsos can eat 2 AC/20 hits without penetration. Oh yeah, and that Ballistic-Reinforced head armor? Not even a Heavy Gauss Rifle headshot results in a headcap. 2 Gauss rifles and 2 ERPPCs to engage enemies at any range, and 3 MMLs to launch 21 LRMs or SRMs at anyone you don't like. And if something gets behind you? Much like the regular Atlas, you have rear-mounted lasers. Except these are Medium Variable Speed Pulse Lasers! Backstabbers beware, you can probably damage race most of them and win. Angel ECM to defeat enemy electronics, and the best part of all of this is that there's enough space in the head to stick another Medium VSP Laser in, so you can vaporize people with your baleful glare.

Ballistic-Reinforced is pretty much the only good Dark Age era armor.

No rotary autocannons? No sale.

The Merry Marauder
Apr 4, 2009

"But she goes not abroad, in search of monsters to destroy. She is the well-wisher to the freedom and independence of all. She is the champion and vindicator only of her own."
Pfui. He's no up-jumped training battalion peasant of a Davion to salivate over autocannon.

DivineCoffeeBinge
Mar 3, 2011

Spider-Man's Amazing Construction Company
The important question:

Does it have a cape?

A good poster
Jan 10, 2010

The important question:

Does it have a cape?

It would have to dramatically throw the cape off at the start of every fight to avoid burning laser holes through it.

DivineCoffeeBinge
Mar 3, 2011

A good poster posted:

It would have to dramatically throw the cape off at the start of every fight to avoid burning laser holes through it.

That would be the point, yes!

TildeATH
Oct 21, 2010

by Lowtax

Does it have a cape?

Capes are for philanderers.

Does it have a Royal Toga?

goatface
Dec 5, 2007

Grimey Drawer
It needs a supercharger.

wiegieman
Apr 22, 2010

Royalty is a continuous cutting motion

Are we also taking into account the time he leaves the cape on to disguise the fact that the previously damaged lasers have been repaired, only to defeat the opponent at his back with his last remaining weapons?

DivineCoffeeBinge
Mar 3, 2011

wiegieman posted:

Are we also taking into account the time he leaves the cape on to disguise the fact that the previously damaged lasers have been repaired, only to defeat the opponent at his back with his last remaining weapons?

"However! I know something you don't know. My Atlas... is not left-handed."

MJ12
Apr 8, 2009

The important question:

Does it have a cape?

It's 94 million C-Bills. I bet it can totally have a cape if you want.

Scintilla
Aug 24, 2010

I BEAT HIGHFORT
and all I got was this
jackass monkey

goatface posted:

It needs a supercharger.

Sadly superheavies can't use MASC or Superchargers. Something something incompatible engine / myomer design.

AtomikKrab
Jul 17, 2010

Keep on GOP rolling rolling rolling rolling.

Scintilla posted:

Sadly superheavies can't use MASC or Superchargers. Something something incompatible engine / myomer design.

Basically it has always on TSM just so it can stand and walk around, you can't get masc or a supercharger onto that because it is already pushing the absolute max of what myomer as is can DO.

Tank Boy Ken
Aug 24, 2012
J4G for life
Fallen Rib
The actual reason is: Balance.

MJ12
Apr 8, 2009

apostateCourier posted:

No rotary autocannons? No sale.

If PTN makes it so that the Rotary Autocannon variant somehow gets into an actual scenario, I will totally make you one with a Rotary Autocannon. It might even be a RAC/20 for maximum brokenness because why not have bullshit Clantech? :V

Lemniscate Blue
Apr 21, 2006

Here we go again.

Tank Boy Ken posted:

The actual reason is: Balance.

I thought gyros were for balance.

(:downsrim:)

goatface
Dec 5, 2007

Grimey Drawer
I never said it had to be functional.

Gwaihir
Dec 8, 2009
Hair Elf
Orders in, went with running to 0713, shooting at the Thunder some more, and putting ghost targets on the Nightstar. If the Nightstar does the back up to 1110 thing it should be in range to get covered by ghost targets from both myself and the War Dog. Might help a little!

The Merry Marauder
Apr 4, 2009

"But she goes not abroad, in search of monsters to destroy. She is the well-wisher to the freedom and independence of all. She is the champion and vindicator only of her own."
I did.

Gwaihir
Dec 8, 2009
Hair Elf
See you on the other side then!!

(Man I can't wait to see what happens tomorrow)

AtomikKrab
Jul 17, 2010

Keep on GOP rolling rolling rolling rolling.

Gwaihir posted:

See you on the other side then!!

(Man I can't wait to see what happens tomorrow)

Death and dismemberment

(HOPEFULLY FOR THE ENEMY.)

Viva Miriya
Jan 9, 2007

:f5:

Gwaihir
Dec 8, 2009
Hair Elf

Voyager I
Jun 29, 2012

This is how your posting feels.
🐥🐥🐥🐥🐥

:allears:

PoptartsNinja
May 9, 2008

He is still almost definitely not a spy

Soiled Meat
Working on it.

Scintilla
Aug 24, 2010

I BEAT HIGHFORT
and all I got was this
jackass monkey
Calm down, guys. Drawing movement lines for twelve SHD-2Ds is a time-consuming task.

The Merry Marauder
Apr 4, 2009

Movement? I assumed they were going to be dropped as munitions.

Gwaihir
Dec 8, 2009
Hair Elf

The Merry Marauder posted:

Movement? I assumed they were going to be dropped as munitions.

Yessss :unsmigghh:

PoptartsNinja
May 9, 2008

Soiled Meat
Only 5.

Also ahahaha you lucky son/daughter-of-a-bitch!

GhostStalker
Mar 26, 2010

Guys, find a woman who looks at you the way GhostStalker looks at every bald, obese, single 58 year old accountant from Tulsa who managed to win $4,000 by not wagering on a Final Jeopardy triple stumper.

PoptartsNinja posted:

Also ahahaha you lucky son/daughter-of-a-bitch!

:f5:

Oh how I missed your teasing, PTN...

PoptartsNinja
May 9, 2008

Soiled Meat
Behind Enemy Lines: Tactical Update 14

Qing Long barely felt her Shadow Hawk’s feet alight on the upper curve of the HPG’s colossal transmission disc. The massive, myomer-supported actuators that supported and moved the eighteen-ton monstrosity were capable of supporting far more than just the weight of the dish itself, yet the sudden addition of another fifty-five tons was far beyond the load stress an HPG was designed to withstand. The actuators beneath her groaned and whined as they struggled to keep the dish aligned, but the metallic pop of snapping myomer was music to the test pilot’s ears.

Her method had neutralized the HPG far more efficiently than the insane snap-shot of the distant Jinggau. Even she had to admit, that pilot had reacted well to the changing situation, but if Qing and the rest of her unit had been allowed to take the field the enemy would have never achieved such a run-away success. Even now the idiot nobles in the Prefectorate Guard were paying dearly for not begging for their help from the outset.

The Penetrator teetered and fell, its cockpit a burning wreck. Even some of the best equipment the Confederation could field was no match for the determination of the House Marik guerillas. Her face stretched into something a casual onlooker might’ve described as a smile, provided they were half-blind and drunk at the time. Qing broadcast, her machine encrypting and distorting her voice and broadcasting in a squelch that lasted a fraction of a second.

“This may be a good fight after all.”

“They are brazen,” Xuan Wu replied, his voice rendered flat, metallic, and genderless by the same process that stripped the personality from Qing’s own transmissions. “What is the expression? Their skin is itchy.”

“Qing Long, you are monitor,” Zhu Que broadcast, drawing an involuntary hiss of rage as Qing Long sucked air past her teeth. “Help us remind ComStar why their decision to ally themselves with House Marik was a mistake, then stay in the rear as our reserve/observer while we save the last of the two-fifties. Let us give these guerillas a glimmer of hope by engaging them with even numbers.”

“I will comply,” Qing broadcast, glad her transmitter stripped the fury from her voice. Still, she’d been invited to help finish off the ComGuard, and that was some consolation. The blinding flash of Bai Hu’s overcharged PPC crossed the distance between his machine and the Grim Reaper as he tried to deny her even that. She spun, her over-tuned machine responding almost more quickly than she could think. Her shoulder-mounted pulse-laser swung in line with the Grim Reaper and right on past as the powerful myomer bundles overcorrected. It was one of the few flaws she could find in her machine, the responsiveness was so high it could easily throw off even an elite pilot’s aim.

She took a breath and held it as though stilling her own body would help the machine’s targeting computer, waited an extra half-second as her weapon corrected, and put her shot squarely into the hole Bai Hu had bored through the Grim Reaper’s back. The machine flashed on thermals, its heat spiking as her laser shredded the heat sinks that made up the outer layer of the machine’s engine shielding. A moment later its heat spiked further as Zhu Que shot it in the chest with her plasma rifle.

Movement Phase
War Dog (Player)
- Generating Ghost Targets on Nightstar (4 base + 2 ECM Tuning = 6): rolled 6, succeeds! MOS: 0!

Maelstrom (Player)
- Generating Ghost Targets on Thunder (4 base + 2 ECM Tuning = 6): rolled 6, succeeds! MOS: 0!
- Must pass a piloting test to grab arm (4 base + 2 difficulty = 6): rolled 8, succeeds!

Shooting Phase
War Dog (Player)
- Fires Large Pulse Laser at Penetrator (4 base + 2 range + 2 movement + 1 enemy movement + 1 dusk - 2 pulse laser = 8): rolled 5, miss!
- Fires Medium Pulse Laser at Penetrator (4 base + 4 range + 2 movement + 1 enemy movement + 1 dusk - 2 pulse laser = 10): rolled 11, hit Left Leg (14/26 armor remaining)!
- Fires One-Shot Streak SRM-2 at Penetrator (4 base + 2 range + 2 movement + 1 enemy movement + 1 dusk = 10): rolled 7, fails to lock-on!
- Fires One-Shot Streak SRM-2 at Penetrator (4 base + 2 range + 2 movement + 1 enemy movement + 1 dusk = 10): rolled 6, fails to lock-on!
- Gains 16 heat, sinks 20!

Nightstar (Player)
- Fires Gauss Rifle at Penetrator (4 base + 0 range + 1 movement + 1 enemy movement + 1 dusk + 1 minimum range = 8): rolled 7, miss!
- Fires Gauss Rifle at Penetrator (4 base + 0 range + 1 movement + 1 enemy movement + 1 dusk + 1 minimum range = 8): rolled 5, miss!
- Fires ER PPC at Penetrator (4 base + 0 range + 1 movement + 1 enemy movement + 1 dusk = 7): rolled 8, hit Head (0/9 armor, 2/3 structure remaining)! Crit!
- Fires Medium Pulse Laser at Penetrator (4 base + 0 range + 1 movement + 1 enemy movement + 1 dusk - 2 pulse laser = 5): rolled 2, miss!
- Fires Medium Pulse Laser at Penetrator (4 base + 0 range + 1 movement + 1 enemy movement + 1 dusk - 2 pulse laser = 5): rolled 6, hit Right Leg (20/26 armor remaining)!
- Gains 27 heat, sinks 28!

Maelstrom (Player)
- Fires ER PPC at Thunder (4 base + 0 range + 2 movement + 1 enemy movement + 1 dusk = 8): rolled 5, miss!
- Fires ER Large Laser at Thunder (4 base + 0 range + 2 movement + 1 enemy movement + 1 dusk = 8): rolled 6, miss!
- Fires Medium Laser at Thunder (4 base + 0 range + 2 movement + 1 enemy movement + 1 dusk = 8): rolled 6, miss!
- Gains 32 heat, sinks 34!

Cerberus (Player)
- Torso-twists to threaten hex 0716
- Fires Gauss Rifle at Thunder (4 base + 0 range + 1 movement + 1 enemy movement + 1 dusk = 7): rolled 9, hit Center Torso (19/34 armor remaining)!
- Fires Gauss Rifle at Thunder (4 base + 0 range + 1 movement + 1 enemy movement + 1 dusk = 7): rolled 9, hit Right Torso (8/23 armor remaining)!
- Fires Medium Pulse Laser at Thunder (4 base + 4 range + 1 movement + 1 enemy movement + 1 dusk - 2 pulse laser = 9): rolled 8, miss!
- Fires Medium Pulse Laser at Thunder (4 base + 4 range + 1 movement + 1 enemy movement + 1 dusk - 2 pulse laser = 9): rolled 8, miss!
- Fires Medium Pulse Laser at Thunder (4 base + 4 range + 1 movement + 1 enemy movement + 1 dusk - 2 pulse laser = 9): rolled 4, miss!
- Fires Medium Pulse Laser at Thunder (4 base + 4 range + 1 movement + 1 enemy movement + 1 dusk - 2 pulse laser = 9): rolled 9, hit Center Torso (13/34 armor remaining)!
- Gains 20 heat, sinks 30!

Grim Reaper (Allied)
- Fires LRM-20 at Thunder (3 base + 2 range + 1 movement + 1 enemy movement + 1 dusk = 8): rolled 11, 12 missiles hit Right Leg (0/30 armor, 11/15 structure remaining (Crit!), Right Leg (6/15 structure remaining Crit!), Left Arm (15/22 armor remaining)!
- Fires ER Large Laser at Thunder (3 base + 2 range + 1 movement + 1 enemy movement + 1 dusk = 8): rolled 4, miss!
- Gains heat 28, sinks 20!

Penetrator
- Fires Medium Pulse Laser at Nightstar (4 base + 0 range + 2 movement + 0 enemy movement + 1 dusk - 2 pulse laser = 5): rolled 7, hit Left Torso (6/32 armor remaining)!
- Fires Medium Pulse Laser at Nightstar (4 base + 0 range + 2 movement + 0 enemy movement + 1 dusk - 2 pulse laser = 5): rolled 8, hit Left Leg (28/40 armor remaining)!
- Fires Medium Pulse Laser at Nightstar (4 base + 0 range + 2 movement + 0 enemy movement + 1 dusk - 2 pulse laser = 5): rolled 8, hit Right Torso (26/32 armor remaining)!
- Fires Medium Pulse Laser at Nightstar (4 base + 0 range + 2 movement + 0 enemy movement + 1 dusk - 2 pulse laser = 5): rolled 7, hit Right Arm (16/32 armor remaining)!
- Fires Medium Pulse Laser at Nightstar (4 base + 0 range + 2 movement + 0 enemy movement + 1 dusk - 2 pulse laser = 5): rolled 5, hit Left Torso (0/32 armor remaining)!
- Fires Medium Pulse Laser at Nightstar (4 base + 0 range + 2 movement + 0 enemy movement + 1 dusk - 2 pulse laser = 5): rolled 3, miss!
- Gains 26 heat, sinks 24!

Thunder
- Fires Medium Pulse Laser at Nightstar (4 base + 2 range + 2 movement + 0 enemy movement + 1 dusk - 2 pulse laser = 7): rolled 6, miss!
- Fires Medium Pulse Laser at Nightstar (4 base + 2 range + 2 movement + 0 enemy movement + 1 dusk - 2 pulse laser = 7): rolled 7, hit Right Leg (34/40 armor remaining)! TAC!
- Fires Medium Pulse Laser at Nightstar (4 base + 2 range + 2 movement + 0 enemy movement + 1 dusk - 2 pulse laser = 7): rolled 8, hit Right Arm (10/32 armor remaining)!
- Fires Autocannon/20 at Lightray (4 base + 2 range + 2 movement + 0 enemy movement + 1 dusk = 9): rolled 10, hit Right Arm (0/32 armor, 6/10 structure remaining)! Crit!
- Gains 21 heat, sinks 22!

Jinggau
- Fires Gauss Rifle at Maelstrom (4 base+ 0 range + 1 movement + 3 enemy movement + 1 dusk = 9): rolled 7, miss!
- Gains 2 heat, sinks 26!

Shadow Hawk Bai Hu (White ACE!)
- Fires Heavy PPC at Grim Reaper (4 base + 0 range + 3 movement + 1 enemy movement + 1 dusk = 9): rolled 10, hit Rear Center Torso (0/10 armor, 13/18 structure remaining)! Crit!
- Gains 19 heat, sinks 26!

Shadow Hawk Zhu Que (Red ACE!)
- Fires Plasma Rifle at Grim Reaper (4 base + 0 range + 3 movement + 1 enemy movement + 1 dusk = 9): rolled 10, hit Center Torso (16/26 armor remaining)! Target gains 4 heat!
- Fires Medium X-Pulse Laser at Grim Reaper (4 base + 0 range + 3 movement + 1 enemy movement + 1 dusk - 2 pulse laser = 7): rolled 5, miss!
- Fires Medium X-Pulse Laser at Grim Reaper (4 base + 0 range + 3 movement + 1 enemy movement + 1 dusk - 2 pulse laser = 7): rolled 4, miss!
- Gains 25 heat, sinks 26!

Shadow Hawk Xuan Wu (Black ACE!)
- Holds fire!
- Gains 3 heat, sinks 30!

Shadow Hawk Tengshe (Green ACE!)
- Fires Medium X-Pulse Laser at Grim Reaper (4 base + 0 range + 3 movement + 1 enemy movement + 1 dusk - 2 pulse laser = 7): rolled 7, hit Rear Right Torso (2/8 armor remaining)!
- Fires Medium X-Pulse Laser at Grim Reaper (4 base + 0 range + 3 movement + 1 enemy movement + 1 dusk - 2 pulse laser = 7): rolled 7, hit Left Arm (12/18 armor remaining)!
- Fires Medium X-Pulse Laser at Grim Reaper (4 base + 0 range + 3 movement + 1 enemy movement + 1 dusk - 2 pulse laser = 7): rolled 6, hit Rear Right Torso (0/8 armor, 9/13 structure remaining)! Crit!
- Gains 22 heat, sinks 26!

Shadow Hawk Bai Hu (Blue ACE!)
- Fires Large X-Pulse Laser at Grim Reaper (4 base + 0 range + 3 movement + 1 enemy movement + 1 dusk - 2 pulse laser = 7): rolled 8, hit Rear Center Torso (4/18 structure remaining)! TAC!
- Gains 19 heat, sinks 26!

End Phase
Penetrator
- Critical chance in Head! 2 critical hits sustained!
- - Cockpit hit! `Mech destroyed!
- - Sensors hit!

Thunder
- Critical chance in Right Leg! No critical hit sustained!
- Critical chance in Right Leg! 2 critical hits sustained!
- - Hip Actuator hit!
- - Lower Leg Actuator hit!
- Must pass a piloting test or fall (5 base + 1 massive damage + 2 hip damage + 1 lower leg actuator damage = 9): rolled 5, failed!
- - Suffers 7 damage in the fall to Rear Right Torso (2/7 armor remaining), Right Leg (4/15 structure remaining)!
- Critical chance in Right Leg! No critical hit sustained!
- Must pass a piloting test to avoid pilot damage (5 base + 1 massive damage + 2 hip damage + 1 lower leg actuator damage + 2 avoiding damage = 11): rolled 5, failed!
- Must pass a 3+ consciousness test: rolled 6, succeeded!

Nightstar (Player)
- Through-armor critical chance in Right Leg! No critical hit sustained!
- Critical chance in Right Arm! No critical hit sustained!
- Must pass a piloting test or fall (5 base + 1 massive damage = 6): rolled 12, succeeds!

Grim Reaper (Allied)
- Critical chance in Center Torso! No critical hit sustained!
- Critical chance in Right Torso! No critical hit sustained!
- Through-armor critical chance in Center Torso! 1 critical hit sustained!
- - Engine hit!
- Must pass a piloting test or fall (4 base + 1 massive damage = 5): rolled 7, succeeds!

Next Turn’s Movement Phase
Thunder
- Must pass a piloting test to stand carefully (5 base + 2 hip damage + 1 lower leg actuator damage - 2 careful stand = 6): rolled 9, succeeds!

Player Status:

Allied Status

Opposing Force Status:

Mission Objective:
- Protect Carlos Marik (0/1)

Secondary Objectives:
- Damage but don’t destroy the Civillian `Mechbay in hex 0517 (1/1)
- Destroy the Capellan Checkpoint in hex 1418 (1/1)
- - Make it look like an accident (1/1)
- Avoid Antagonizing ComStar (succeeded!)
- Rescue the ComGuard, if possible (0/1)

Vengeance Counter: 6

Message Counter: Transmission Complete?

Special Rules:
Dusk – This mission takes place at dusk, applying a +1 penalty to-hit. This penalty may worsen if the mission lasts long enough for night to fall.

Escort Mission – This mission has a mobile objective that must be defended.

Orders Due: Midnight Tuesday!

PoptartsNinja fucked around with this message at 20:20 on Aug 17, 2015

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Defiance Industries
Jul 22, 2010

A five-star manufacturer

Where'd the Capellans get all that poo poo from?

• Locked thread