Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

therealVECNAmfers
Aug 24, 2016

Undead Overlard
I got Lamar Miller for $1 he's gonna fix my WHOLE team, suckers!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Leperflesh
May 17, 2007

The Zack posted:

I got 4 guys on IR, but one is covid. Just making sure that's ok

Yes. 3 regular IR slots, plus 2 bonus slots for covid-only. Covid players have a (C) or (H) in MFL.

I'll just note I have five players on IR, one Holdout, and and three Covid players, for gently caress's sake

Leperflesh
May 17, 2007

Dang. Legit went to bed last night thinking I already had Gus Edwards on my roster. Looks like I dropped him on the 18th and forgot, ugh.

Stevie Lee
Oct 8, 2007

Leperflesh posted:

Dang. Legit went to bed last night thinking I already had Gus Edwards on my roster. Looks like I dropped him on the 18th and forgot, ugh.

you're welcome to trade for mark ingram

Feb 24, 2006

#worldchamps

Stevie Lee posted:

you're welcome to trade for mark ingram

or for Gus Edwards

Leperflesh
May 17, 2007

Ingram's got the covids, and I'm building the team of the future so I don't need an old man like him please ignore jimmy graham's presence on my roster lol

Leperflesh
May 17, 2007

Oh hey, hi there Mohammed Sanu, suddenly relevant

Spermy Smurf
Jul 2, 2004
Just for a week.

Leperflesh
May 17, 2007

I honestly thought he'd retired.

Stevie Lee
Oct 8, 2007
hmm wonder what my matchup is looking like for to-

gently caress.

Spermy Smurf
Jul 2, 2004
I really need you to lose. Capy is going to need to put up 170 to slow you down.

Spermy Smurf
Jul 2, 2004
Argh. Picked up a LB to replace Watt because that game isn't gonna happen.

Then I forgot to start him

Leperflesh
May 17, 2007

and i forgot my DE is in that tuesday game, and also I made bad sit start decisions at wr and lb

Stevie Lee
Oct 8, 2007
joey bosa on the bench with 44 points lol

thank god

Leperflesh
May 17, 2007

I sat DeVondre Campbell (16.25 points) for Jordan Whitehead (1.5 points), and I thought that was bad lol.

Chen Kenichi
Jul 20, 2001
If this isn't the best Monday night sweat I don't know what is -

up 5 pts

I have:
Sea WR Lockett
Sea S DJ Reed

He has:
Sea WR Metcalf
Sea S Jamal Adams

Every pass and every tackle is gonna be OH poo poo WHO GOT THIS ONE as we probably go back and forth throughout the game

Epi Lepi
Oct 29, 2009

You can hear the voice
Telling you to Love
It's the voice of MK Ultra
And you're doing what it wants
Either way go Hawks!

Spermy Smurf
Jul 2, 2004
Hey all, some discussion in the Slack.

If the Ravens/Steelers game gets postponed (Steelers get 2nd bye week) then what do we do.

Ravens are rumored to not want to play at all due to missing half their team.

The main issue (being selfish) is that Team McLean is only 20pts ahead of me and this is a win to get into playoffs.

We have 3 players in this game between the two of us, Claypool for him, Juju and TJ Watt for me.

Swap any of our guys (Cooks for him, Literally anyone other than Pittman who is taxi eligible for me) and it becomes a 10pt game.

And I have a guy playing tonight who could win it for me.

I never would have thought that the Steelers would get a 2nd bye week or potentially a forfeit.

EDIT: And a tweet came in saying they are moving it to Wednesday and its on... just as I was typing this.

Leperflesh
May 17, 2007

To be clear, we don't have a league rule about this. 89 suggested that in his other leagues he's got a thing where you can propose a player you'd swap in, if a game gets canceled, but those proposals are made before anyone earns points, so it's too late for us to do that now.

All three commissioners have steelers/ravens in their starting lineups, as well as one or two other teams. So I'm loathe to make a decision about Spermy's situation that could potentially also benefit myself or SBH or both.

Hopefully, that wednesday game actually happens, and it'll be moot; if it doesn't, I'd like to hear opinions from the rest of you as to what we should do. Anything from "tough cookies, you get zeros from those guys" to some method for deciding who on the owner's roster could be swapped in, or any other ideas. I don't think we (the commissioners) should act on this without clear buy-in from the league, given the situation, though. Spermy's competing for a wildcard spot so this week's game matters directly for him. For me, it's just my Points For tally for purposes of draft pick spot. For SBH, I'm not sure.

Spermy Smurf
Jul 2, 2004
And for me I literally don't care what guy from my bench you play. Just dont play Pittman the taxi eligible guy.

My bench all played roughly the same. Take my lowest, just give me a chance man!

Also gently caress you Tyler.

therealVECNAmfers
Aug 24, 2016

Undead Overlard
PSA: BURN the 2020 football season TO HELL@#%!@!

that is all.

(I might be biased)

Epi Lepi
Oct 29, 2009

You can hear the voice
Telling you to Love
We should just end after this week, and give the team with the best record the trophy. Wait let me check if LEGO Maniacs is gonna win this week.... Okay, yeah best record takes it.

The Zack
Jan 1, 2005

Pillbug
*bangs fork and knife on the table*
points for
Points For
POINTS FOR

Spermy Smurf
Jul 2, 2004
I am game to just roll it. Actually making the playoffs for once after having the corpse of Peyton Manning and then Dalton as my top scorers for 3 years... and my consistently poo poo Top4 picking... Guice, Nkeal...

I traded away 2017 1/2/3 and missed out on Fournett, John Ross, and Taywan Taylor.

I am just happy to be talking about wildcard longshot.

therealVECNAmfers
Aug 24, 2016

Undead Overlard
If you missed out on Fournette, you missed out on CMC.. who's been injured all year and changes the occasional light bulb on TV.

Leperflesh
May 17, 2007

In case anyone missed it, per MFL's announcement, Wednesday waivers will run 2 hours after the Wednesday game.

Spermy Smurf
Jul 2, 2004
Spitballing a rule change for next year.

Something about rookies and taxi squads... if they play 5 games (or less than say 30% snaps for 5/17 games) or less due to injury they can sit on taxi year 3 too.

Guice and N'Keal, both my 1.02's for the last 2 years, would probably qualify for this.

Thats what made me think of it. I woulda cut Guice regardless due to the woman beating but, I would like to see another year of actual passing game from N'Keal to see his growth if any.

Hakeem Butler? There have to be others and a Google search shows rear end. I cant find a good list.

Can't name any others. Someone find a list!

Leperflesh
May 17, 2007

I think we need to revisit taxi squad rules anyway. We haven't had a single steal attempt this year, right?

Spermy Smurf
Jul 2, 2004
I got Herbert. Almost had jefferson but my pussyass didn't send the email

Feb 24, 2006

#worldchamps
Vecna, check your Slack. Or I can email ya. Trade talks

Leperflesh
May 17, 2007

Alrighty, probably a good time to look at the standings!

Whalers has clinched Division 1, the number 1 seed, and a bye for week 14.
LEGO has clinched Division 3 and a bye for week 14.

Pain Train is leading in Division 2, but if 89 loses to Straight Bass Homie and Capybaras win against BALLS, Capybaras, Pain, and HOMIE will tie at 7-6 and Capybaras has the edge on the tiebreaker (points for). This would win the division and leave PAIN hoping for a wildcard spot, while SBH probably can't grab one due to PF currently being at 1711.44... but technically isn't out of the running yet because I guess they could score 300 points or whatever.

First Down Syndrome is playing 1017 BRICK week 13; if BRICK wins, they'll tie at 8-5, but FDS has a small edge in PF. Regardless, if this happens, they'll at worse tie with PAIN (if PAIN wins next week) in a three-way, which FDS currently has the edge on with PF.

If BRICK loses next week, FDS clinches a wildcard spot. If BRICK wins but PAIN TRAIN loses, BRICK and FDS will face off the following week in the wildcard match! That would be a funny outcome, and also cement Division 1 as dominant in the league, at least this year.

The rest of us - Concordes, BALLS, Chefs, Chopping Wood, and Team McLean, are all out of the running for playoffs. We'll have byes week 14 and then be seeded into the consolation contest along with three of the above teams.

Teemu Pokemon
Jun 19, 2004

To sign them is my real test

With full no movement clause
somehow my poo poo team has managed to win 6 games and has also managed to go 1-4 in division

Spermy Smurf
Jul 2, 2004
Thanks for the writeup.

So basically "FDS and Brick need to win 4 in a row because a loss at any point means they are out"

Epi Lepi
Oct 29, 2009

You can hear the voice
Telling you to Love
Can’t believe I’ve done so well this year. Especially after losing Dak early.

Stevie Lee
Oct 8, 2007
i have zero confidence in my team making the playoffs at this point

derrick henry please carry me there

Spermy Smurf
Jul 2, 2004

Stevie Lee posted:

i have zero confidence in my team making the playoffs at this point

derrick henry please carry me there

That's exactly what it is too.

Last year CMC won the championship.

This year it's Henry, Kamara, or Dalvin Cook or something.

I'm praying for Dalvin to at least cancel out Derrick Henry this week.

Leperflesh
May 17, 2007

Spermy Smurf posted:

Thanks for the writeup.

So basically "FDS and Brick need to win 4 in a row because a loss at any point means they are out"

Well no, if you lose to brick next week, one or both of you could still make the wildcard match.

also, did nobody put any waivers in for yesterday, or did they fail to run? MFL said they'd run a couple hours after the game, but I don't see anything in the report.

Feb 24, 2006

#worldchamps
I put in a waiver for a player that played this past Sunday. I did that yesterday.

Stevie Lee
Oct 8, 2007
i forgot to put mine in until today

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Leperflesh
May 17, 2007

I'm just going by what's on here
https://www64.myfantasyleague.com/2020/support?L=79286

but if MFL didn't run our waivers we need to file a ticket asap for any of you who need your transaction to process before TNF