Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Fuck Whitey
Nov 9, 2016

by SA Support Robot

MattD1zzl3 posted:

KM you are seriously a great mod and im glad lowtax changed his mind.

gently caress off nazi

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Martian Manfucker
Dec 27, 2012

misandry is real
https://youtu.be/YfUlhqLdScY

put this in the OP, please. thanks.

kurona_bright
Mar 21, 2013
Perhaps koala could get another mod to help her moderate this sub forum? It seems like a lot of work for one person. Especially with all the attention it's getting at the moment.

kurona_bright fucked around with this message at 05:34 on Jan 20, 2017

Necroskowitz
Jan 20, 2011
Is it within a mod's power to appoint IKs to threads in their jurisdiction or is that an admin level ability? It could be a useful way to help KM delegate power.

I AM BRAWW
Jul 18, 2014
Moderator, as a white person I forgot about the redskins in the "Most Oppressed Race" thread. Would it be possible to add "Red" to the poll option? Thank you. https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3806478

Goatse James Bond
Mar 28, 2010

If you see me posting please remind me that I have Charlie Work in the reports forum to do instead

MattD1zzl3 posted:

KM you are seriously a great mod and im glad lowtax changed his mind.

Go gently caress yourse-

...Wait, hang on. Now I am just terribly confused.

7c Nickel
Apr 27, 2008

I AM BRAWW posted:

Moderator, as a white person I forgot about the redskins in the "Most Oppressed Race" thread. Would it be possible to add "Red" to the poll option? Thank you. https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3806478

You've created 9 shitpost threads to troll this forum already. Why aren't you banned yet?

Neurolimal
Nov 3, 2012

7c Nickel posted:

You've created 9 shitpost threads to troll this forum already. Why aren't you banned yet?

Please, don't harass minority posters. Listen to them.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Rrussom
May 13, 2009
I wish more games featured women turning into toilets. I want toilet transformers.

7c Nickel posted:

Excuse me? Are you implying his posts are 'poo poo' because his skin matches a similar color?

I AM BRAWW
Jul 18, 2014
I believe he insinuated my nostrils resemble that of a "Troll"?

juggalo baby coffin
Dec 2, 2007

How would the dog wear goggles and even more than that, who makes the goggles?

i'm sorry everyone is jacking up this nice new forum it is not very kind of them.

7c Nickel
Apr 27, 2008
I'm saying that it is extremely obvious who is here in good faith and who is here to troll and I want KM to drop the hammer.

murphyslaw
Feb 16, 2007
It never fails
Predictably this subforum has gotten kinda rowdy, but I hope it's given more than 24 hours to live before it's declared that it was poo poo and we're all poo poo and it goes the way of the furry concentration camp or whatever. Good luck, KM and regular posters!

The ideology eater
Oct 20, 2010

IT'S GARBAGE DAY AT WENDY'S FUCK YEAH WE EATIN GOOD TONIGHT

7c Nickel posted:

I'm saying that it is extremely obvious who is here in good faith and who is here to troll and I want KM to drop the hammer.

KM is the only mod and needs to sleep unfortunately.

Neurolimal
Nov 3, 2012

7c Nickel posted:

I agree, it's very obvious who is trying to foster good natured casual discussion of minority issues, and who wants to stifle minority voices to protect their clique. I trust KM's judgement.

I AM BRAWW
Jul 18, 2014
The white man wants to watch black-on-black crime for his own amusement... nice.

I AM BRAWW
Jul 18, 2014
Feel free to join the discussions in Negrotown's various interesting topics/threads instead of trying to keep the black man down :)

Commie NedFlanders
Mar 8, 2014

7c Nickel posted:

yeah we might actually need a second mod it's a lot for one person to do

Rrussom
May 13, 2009
I wish more games featured women turning into toilets. I want toilet transformers.

Commie NedFlanders posted:

You are right, I think I Am Braww should be that mod, since he's a very active poster in this community. Let us voice our opinion/demand to lowtax.

Neurolimal
Nov 3, 2012

As a member of the inferior Que'r race (its like werewolves and vampires except we have to leave the party if we want to kiss) i humbly submit myself to be Sired

I AM BRAWW
Jul 18, 2014

Neurolimal
Nov 3, 2012

Please, we dont need to doxx 7c. We're above that.

pog boyfriend
Jul 2, 2011

could you guys please cut this out

there wolf
Jan 11, 2015

by Fluffdaddy
Tonight on Negrotown after dark, we're showing the feature White Men Can't Hump, a tale of many men's rejection leading them to a long and embarrassing fit of public masturbation.

Flesh Forge
Jan 31, 2011

LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT MY DOG
Most of the time I read the forums and I'm grinning like yeah this is good I like it here and then I see stuff like this

and it isn't really funny and just makes me embarrassed for you and people like you :smith:

kurona_bright
Mar 21, 2013

Maybe a third. Botany and fluffdaddy said they were willing before lowtax moved everything over, right?

I also like how the people who were pretending to be posting in good faith before have now completely dropped any pretense.

Pinch Me Im Meming
Jun 26, 2005
lol i am braww you're getting so banned on so many levels.

Neurolimal
Nov 3, 2012

kurona_bright posted:

Maybe a third. Botany and fluffdaddy said they were willing before lowtax moved everything over, right?

I also like how the people who were pretending to be posting in good faith before have now completely dropped any pretense.

I have always and will continue to always post in good faith. Sometimes I will post something funny, but you can rest assured that fyad-lite gimmicks aren't my style

MariusLecter
Sep 5, 2009

NI MUERTE NI MIEDO
Trying to work on an op for Hispanic and Latino thread but I keep siestaing out lol :mexico:

Crain
Jun 27, 2007

I had a beer once with Stephen Miller and now I like him.

I also tried to ban someone from a Discord for pointing out what an unrelenting shithead I am! I'm even dumb enough to think it worked!

7c Nickel posted:

Yeah Bawwww. You're kinda hosed up.

This is "Helga's bubblegum Arnold in the closet" levels of creepy.

a star war betamax
Sep 17, 2011

by Lowtax
Gary’s Answer

kurona_bright posted:

Perhaps koala could get another mod to help her moderate this sub forum? It seems like a lot of work for one person. Especially with all the attention it's getting at the moment.

I volunteer. I'm African.

Pinch Me Im Meming
Jun 26, 2005

Trunko posted:

I volunteer. I'm African.

How come you got the "Killed by" post in the stickied thread?

a star war betamax
Sep 17, 2011

by Lowtax
Gary’s Answer

Pinch Me Im Meming posted:

How come you got the "Killed by" post in the stickied thread?

I'm wiley

7c Nickel
Apr 27, 2008

Crain posted:

Yeah Bawwww. You're kinda hosed up.

This is "Helga's bubblegum Arnold in the closet" levels of creepy.

Up to 14 threads now.

WeAreTheRomans
Feb 23, 2010

by R. Guyovich

7c Nickel posted:

Up to 14 threads now.

Someone has a deathly fear of being "cucked" by a big black bull.

blackguy32
Oct 1, 2005

Say, do you know how to do the walk?

7c Nickel posted:

Just ignore it. Do something more productive like watch White House Down. It's not very often that movies show domestic terrorists taking over the White House and it is one of the movies that I often go back to watch.

Lemming
Apr 21, 2008

blackguy32 posted:

Just ignore it. Do something more productive like watch White House Down. It's not very often that movies show domestic terrorists taking over the White House and it is one of the movies that I often go back to watch.

I think that's what they're showing all day tomorrow

Crain
Jun 27, 2007

I had a beer once with Stephen Miller and now I like him.

I also tried to ban someone from a Discord for pointing out what an unrelenting shithead I am! I'm even dumb enough to think it worked!

7c Nickel posted:

Up to 14 threads now.

Please Snake Koala's, Hurt me MOOORE.

7c Nickel
Apr 27, 2008

blackguy32 posted:

Hey, now that it's gone I'm kind of curious. Who was the random white guy in your old AV?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Darth Walrus
Feb 13, 2012
So... uhh... Lowtax? Was this what you planned on this subforum looking like? Because :stare:

• Locked thread