Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Dalael
Oct 14, 2014
Hello. Yep, I still think Atlantis is Bolivia, yep, I'm still a giant idiot, yep, I'm still a huge racist. Some things never change!

TheWeedNumber posted:

I have an environmentally acquired allergy to poor leadership.

Nah. Andromache called you out for the rear end in a top hat you are, and you've been raving like a lunatic ever since.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rust Martialis
May 8, 2007

Johnny Five-Jaces posted:

Then why on earth did you join the marines

He said leadership, not crayons

Rust Martialis fucked around with this message at 19:16 on Oct 13, 2022

CainFortea
Oct 15, 2004

Rust Martialis posted:

He said leadership, not craypns

FruitNYogurtParfait
Mar 29, 2006

Sion lied. Deadtear died for our sins. #VengeanceForDeadtear
#PunGateNeverForget
#ModLivesMatter
quit being more aggro than me mandozer

PhilippAchtel
May 31, 2011

TheWeedNumber posted:

Andromache what variant of POG piece of poo poo were you in uniform? I refuse to believe you served a day in combat arms. I don’t think they breed cowardice there.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

:rip:

Rust Martialis
May 8, 2007

FruitNYogurtParfait posted:

quit being more aggro than me mandozer

Sup DT

Solus
May 31, 2011

Drongos.

TheWeedNumber posted:

Andromache what variant of POG piece of poo poo were you in uniform? I refuse to believe you served a day in combat arms. I don’t think they breed cowardice there.

learnincurve
May 15, 2014

Smoosh
Wow new posts I woahh oh k.

The gays did it Russian (who presumably goon directors have had a quiet talk with about using his inside voice, in case they have to publicly berate the LGBT+ community for not being tolerant of someone who is scared of communism again) isn’t giving credit where credit is due tbh

FNLN got his.

Dalmuti
Apr 8, 2007
The internet makes you stupid and eve online makes you deranged

floppyspud
Jul 21, 2022

Crayons.

ded
Oct 27, 2005

Kooler than Jesus

have you seen his posting? it pretty much explains everything.

PhilippAchtel
May 31, 2011

Service guarantees Citizenship

Johnny Five-Jaces
Jan 21, 2009

A specter is haunting New Eden, the specter of Marxism-LGBTism

WorkerThread
Feb 15, 2012

i wish

Samuel L. Hacksaw
Mar 26, 2007

Never Stop Posting

It's in the haunted astra goosefleet owns

lollontee
Nov 4, 2014
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

lmfao, yeah, uhhh.... slava ukraini! death to orcs!

Dalael
Oct 14, 2014
Hello. Yep, I still think Atlantis is Bolivia, yep, I'm still a giant idiot, yep, I'm still a huge racist. Some things never change!
And the word police strikes again.

Jfc how did you survive highschool kaysette?

Potato Salad
Oct 23, 2014

nobody cares

Dalael posted:

And the word police strikes again.

Jfc how did you survive highschool kaysette?

you really gonna split hairs over which of several issues there end up on the rap sheet?

Dalael
Oct 14, 2014

Potato Salad posted:

you really gonna split hairs over which of several issues there end up on the rap sheet?

I take issues with bullshit probations

floppyspud
Jul 21, 2022

Feliday Melody posted:

Apparently, Red Menace took the goonswarm change in leadership incredibly badly.

I have permission to post these from the person who took them.

Who?

But actually, didn't we just blue them so we didn't have to trample over neuts to get to the south-east? Just to make both our lives easier. They should just join winterco now, they are already botters and rmters, a perfect fit...

FruitNYogurtParfait
Mar 29, 2006

Sion lied. Deadtear died for our sins. #VengeanceForDeadtear
#PunGateNeverForget
#ModLivesMatter

lollontee posted:

lol you literally cant help yourself you weird rear end nerd

That Works
Jul 22, 2006

Every revolution evaporates and leaves behind only the slime of a new bureaucracy

Dalael posted:

I take issues with bullshit probations

Go find one then

Johnny Five-Jaces
Jan 21, 2009

when c-spam is sending their people, they aren't sending their best. they're sending their lollontees, they're sending their Sheng ji-yang's and some, I assume, are good people

Furnok Dorn
Mar 30, 2004
SOCIALLY WORTHLESS SHUT-IN NERD
the idea, to me, of a c-spam volunteer army is extremely funny to imagine

Furnok Dorn
Mar 30, 2004
SOCIALLY WORTHLESS SHUT-IN NERD
i've replaced all my body armor plates with zizek books that i haven't read

Johnny Five-Jaces
Jan 21, 2009

The Revolution will not want for Poster Laureates and Hentai Sommeliers, i tell you hwat

dragonshardz
May 2, 2017

Feliday Melody posted:

Apparently, Red Menace took the goonswarm change in leadership incredibly badly.

I have permission to post these from the person who took them.

:yikes:

lollontee posted:

I'm starting to actually be glad we booted you from Goosefleet.

floppyspud
Jul 21, 2022

dragonshardz posted:

I'm starting to actually be glad we booted you from Goosefleet.

Only now?

40 lbs to freedom
Apr 13, 2007

anyone opsting about real world politis etc in the eve video game thread should get banned and then banned again i dontknow how people find fun in posting politics on the computer but there are two whole forums for it pls go back there if you want to talk about whatever tf yall are talking aobut

FAT32 SHAMER
Aug 16, 2012

Punctuation is free my friend

Cease to Hope
Dec 12, 2011

FAT32 SHAMER posted:

Punctuation is free my friend

and it is worth what you pay

floppyspud
Jul 21, 2022

40 lbs to freedom posted:

anyone opsting about real world politis etc in the eve video game thread should get banned and then banned again i dontknow how people find fun in posting politics on the computer but there are two whole forums for it pls go back there if you want to talk about whatever tf yall are talking aobut

Agreed, this thread is for the dumb internet spaceships game, not the dumb irl game. Talk about spaceship politics instead! We love spaceship politics.

Fajita Queen
Jun 21, 2012

40 lbs to freedom posted:

There are three actually, GBS has turned into a politics forum as well.

They all suck rear end.

dragonshardz
May 2, 2017

It wasn't a comfortable or easy decision to make, even after it became clear we'd missed something during the vetting process.

Community management is hard.

We did the correct thing for the good of Goosefleet and dodged a bullet, but I wasn't glad about it.

Wibla
Feb 16, 2011

Community management is hard, don't beat yourself up about it.

It takes a while to make peace with having to remove people from your group in order to insure the wellbeing of the group as a whole.

Rust Martialis
May 8, 2007
My apology to the group for dragging this into the light, I should have contacted Dragonshardz directly. My only caveat is that the poster, when confronted in this forum, doubled down (tripled? went full fascist?), providing supporting evidence that would have been unlikely if I'd followed backchannels.

I hope it's clear from my prior comments I am a supporter of GooseFleet - I was in it on toilet Eve in the insane early days and I support people being able to play in an open-minded, tolerant, fun group. I seriously thought you had erred in admitting that person and felt compelled to bring it forward. I do feel somewhat vindicated... but from the most unexpected source, I must say.

Everyone have fun playing, or not.

TheWeedNumber
Apr 20, 2020

by sebmojo

Dalael posted:

Nah. Andromache called you out for the rear end in a top hat you are, and you've been raving like a lunatic ever since.

I challenge this characterization as inappropriate and incorrect. The “Atlantis is in Bolivia” guy can’t tell me poo poo about lunacy because, my brother in Christ, you are the lunatic. And while I might be an rear end in a top hat at times, I’m not wrong on this one! Anyway I got my confirmation via backchannels. Atrum has, and always will, push paper and click his heels together for his superiors. I’m glad I don’t know what it’s like to spend my life bent over backwards for people.

Now if you’ll excuse me, it’s time for me to take permanent leave of this godforsaken thread. Kaysette, I ain’t coming back. Probate me if I do without talking to you first.

It’s been a pleasure, for the most part. For the rest, I bid you a hearty SMDFTB. Dozer out.

TheWeedNumber
Apr 20, 2020

by sebmojo

It was the Navy and where do you think I developed the allergy!?!?

captainclaw
Sep 16, 2020

TheWeedNumber posted:

Now if you’ll excuse me, it’s time for me to take permanent leave of this godforsaken thread. Kaysette, I ain’t coming back. Probate me if I do without talking to you first.

It’s been a pleasure, for the most part. For the rest, I bid you a hearty SMDFTB. Dozer out.

TheWeedNumber posted:

It was the Navy and where do you think I developed the allergy!?!?

:mods:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PhilippAchtel
May 31, 2011

Rust Martialis posted:

My apology to the group for dragging this into the light, I should have contacted Dragonshardz directly.

Spare me. You got what you wanted. The least you could do is gloat in silence.