Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Dalmuti
Apr 8, 2007
ranger regiment is also behind the dr who stuff

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Erulisse
Feb 12, 2019

A bad poster trying to get better.
Did AoM just flop? I haven't opened jabber yet since uhh a few days ago.

Feliday Melody
May 8, 2021

Is posting that ping breaking opsec? It's amazing ping.

Feliday Melody
May 8, 2021

Erulisse posted:

Did AoM just flop? I haven't opened jabber yet since uhh a few days ago.

They flopped into Ranger Regiment without telling Mittens, so Mittens is kicking Ranger Regiment from the Imperium.

Sickening
Jul 16, 2007

Black summer was the best summer.

Feliday Melody posted:

Is posting that ping breaking opsec? It's amazing ping.

No, I would think with more than a hour of it passing That’s all considered public knowledge at that point. Being careful is fine though.

Feliday Melody
May 8, 2021

Sickening posted:

No, I would think with more than a hour of it passing That’s all considered public knowledge at that point. Being careful is fine though.

I'll let someone else do it just to be safe.

Ajaxify
May 6, 2009

Ajaxify
May 6, 2009
Also

Erulisse
Feb 12, 2019

A bad poster trying to get better.
Wibla pic :kiss:

Rust Martialis
May 8, 2007

Wibla is about to DD this orca

Samuel L. Hacksaw
Mar 26, 2007

Never Stop Posting
RR are mostly cool dudes and I enjoy hanging out with them and ratting and trying to chat using Google translate.

Rudeboy Detective
Apr 28, 2011

Seconding that there are cool dudes in RR, but they were way more, uhh, prolific after the war then during it.

Also there was definitely some skeezy poo poo going down in period basis, regardless of this mess.

dr. who are you

rocket_Magnet
Apr 5, 2005

:unsmith:
What did wibla do?

Ajaxify
May 6, 2009

Erulisse posted:

Wibla pic :kiss:

Credit to g0th on jabber

Foehammer007
Dec 7, 2011

by Pragmatica
RR was really good to hunt and murder

CheechLizard
Jul 1, 2000

It stays at 50%, goy!

TrueAmarrian posted:

Why are you all okay with making jokes about the time your leader tried to make someone commit suicide?

1001 Arabian dicks
Sep 16, 2013

EVE ONLINE IS MY ENTIRE PERSONALITY BECAUSE IM A FRIENDLESS SEMILITERATE LOSER WHO WILL PEDANTICALLY DEMAND PROOF FOR BASIC THINGS LIKE GRAVITY OR THE EXISTENCE OF SELF. ASK ME ABOUT CHEATING AT TARKOV BECAUSE, WELL, SEE ABOVE
someone post the mittani at fanfest with the wizard hat picard tanagra whatever star trek gif

Ikonoklast
Nov 16, 2007

A beacon for the liars and blind.

TrueAmarrian posted:

Why are you all okay with making jokes about the time your leader tried to make someone commit suicide?

!baconpoints

ded
Oct 27, 2005

Kooler than Jesus
Nothing will really change, but because of Goon policies, we will be folding into RR, bunny and I are still going to be in charge. If goons implode tomorrow then there's bigger issues.

Rudeboy Detective
Apr 28, 2011

Has there been any word has to what will happen to the RR keepstar in period basis?

Asking because I'm too lazy to move my idiot chariots.

Sickening
Jul 16, 2007

ded posted:

Nothing will really change, but because of Goon policies, we will be folding into RR, bunny and I are still going to be in charge. If goons implode tomorrow then there's bigger issues.

What does this mean?

Dalmuti
Apr 8, 2007
Another day another brazen act of direkkktorate oppression

evilweasel
Aug 24, 2002

Sickening posted:

What does this mean?

it means they have a cunning plan to bring aom into the imperium without asking mittens and were so discreet about it that nobody found out and it went super

Ynglaur
Oct 9, 2013

The Malta Conference, anyone?
They probably didn't even send a corp mail about it.

Micromancer
Apr 17, 2002

He went out to the store
and when he got back
Roll-marks said .22 Short, jack.
If anything I could say that
this gun was rare
Its covered it sweat,
toilet water, and hair
fr what is the Wibla thing I cant access the forums to find out

LegionAreI
Nov 14, 2006
Lurk

Micromancer posted:

fr what is the Wibla thing I cant access the forums to find out

Wibla has a habit of sending a large amount of pings to opt-all when he is drunk or mad or ... whenever really. A *large* amount of pings. Some people did not appreciate that so he is now banned from pings.

Rudeboy Detective
Apr 28, 2011

free wibler

also maybe free deadtear

Sickening
Jul 16, 2007

Rudeboy Detective posted:

free wibler

also maybe free deadtear

I remember when it was called "modding privileges". :rubby:

Stereotype
Apr 24, 2010

College Slice

evilweasel posted:

it means they have a cunning plan to bring aom into the imperium without asking mittens and were so discreet about it that nobody found out and it went super

delta sqad found out, delta sqad #1

Feliday Melody
May 8, 2021

Sickening posted:

What does this mean?

Innom kindly don't shoot me for leaking this.

quote:

this is the big boss of AOM/PIBC mantou giving a speech to his people, this is before the events of this morning
key notes are
- They couldn't hold omist because no EU/USTZ
- CNTZ is solid, but our western allies have been unreliably
- We shopped around for options, all have their drawbacks
- Currently Goons are not accepting alliance applications to Imperium, so I've chosen for us to join RR
- We have a special relationship with RR, adorable bunny (PIBC director) is the CEO of RR, and I can log into her account
- All of our management can transfer over as is
- Nothing will really change, but the advantage is huge
- We essentially join Imperium and have EU/US cover
- Our common enemy is still FRT, we will still be going for them
- Nothing will really change, but because of Goon policies, we will be folding into RR, bunny and I are still going to be in charge. If goons implode tomorrow then there's bigger issues.
- No matter where we go, we will always be opposed to FRT

oh and one important thing
In this broadcast he said "he" will do something/lead the alliance
which hasn't happenened before
Mantou spends most of his time on serenity, leaving TQ AOM to Bunny/Fulcrum

Mr. Grinch
Jul 2, 2007

They say that the Grinch's small heart grew three sizes that day.

Feliday Melody posted:

this is the big boss of AOM/PIBC mantou giving a speech to his people, this is before the events of this morning
key notes are

- We have a special relationship with RR, adorable bunny (PIBC director) is the CEO of RR, and I can log into her account

lol very cool

Samuel L. Hacksaw
Mar 26, 2007

Never Stop Posting
Lmao report them for account sharing.

Feliday Melody
May 8, 2021

My Broadsword was caught behind the enemy fleet a few days ago, and I had to dock it up in a friendly citadel.

Incidentally, I lost my spare Broadsword in a Havish fleet about an hour ago. So Havish brought the fleet to the citadel where the other one was stored, picked it up and brought it back to 1DQ and returned it to me. :3:

NtotheTC
Dec 31, 2007

Havish is good people

Feliday Melody
May 8, 2021

200 people showed up and started running an incursion 7 jumps from 1DQ.

https://fleetcom.space/battlereport/z4nQue2BtxeBozRY9

We went there with about 240 Jackdaws/support and confronted them. Expecting a trap in the incursion site. But instead they just scattered and were killed off. They barely even fought back.

Feliday Melody fucked around with this message at 20:29 on Jan 8, 2022

xarph
Jun 18, 2001

Wait so Army of Mango was the same as the blue donut in serenity? I thought serenity was dead because the maps on sov.space haven't updated in two years.

Floppychop
Mar 30, 2012

xarph posted:

Wait so Army of Mango was the same as the blue donut in serenity? I thought serenity was dead because the maps on sov.space haven't updated in two years.

I'm pretty sure it's because they don't actually fight each other, they just bot like mad.

Mr. Grinch
Jul 2, 2007

They say that the Grinch's small heart grew three sizes that day.

xarph posted:

also dont look at this map cause its terrible (tracks tcus instead of ihubs) and is run by an afk pubbie (coalition mapmode is an inaccurate mess)

xarph
Jun 18, 2001

Mr. Grinch posted:

also dont look at this map cause its terrible (tracks tcus instead of ihubs) and is run by an afk pubbie (coalition mapmode is an inaccurate mess)

Ehn it's good enough for a high level overview of who lives where, like the sketch drawings inside the cover of a fantasy novel

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MRC48B
Apr 2, 2012

Feliday Melody posted:

200 people showed up and started running an incursion 7 jumps from 1DQ.

https://fleetcom.space/battlereport/z4nQue2BtxeBozRY9

We went there with about 240 Jackdaws/support and confronted them. Expecting a trap in the incursion site. But instead they just scattered and were killed off. They barely even fought back.

The best part was the aborted entry into the site. TIL monitors can't take accel gates.