Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Zopotantor
Feb 24, 2013

...und ist er drin dann lassen wir ihn niemals wieder raus...

Proteus Jones posted:

In his full correspondence, Strategic Analyst Wolfe dropped this in which I found funny:

Proteus Jones posted:

For me, instead of playing certain Star Wars games I was looking forward to, I will be concerting my efforts on collecting EVERY.SINGLE.MOON in Odyssey.

Joke's on him, you can buy moons in Odyssey and there are slot machines.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mierenneuker
Apr 28, 2010

We're all going to experience changes in our life but only the best of us will qualify for front row seats.

Zopotantor posted:

Also, he has not encountered the jumping rope challenge yet. He will never get all the stars.

Dizz
Feb 14, 2010

L :dva: L
The worst challenge is the volleyball one.

Phanatic
Mar 13, 2007

Please don't forget that I am an extremely racist idiot who also has terrible opinions about the Culture series.

Besesoth posted:

Yeah, the prosecution didn’t “drop” the hate-crime charges, they upgraded to aggravated assault and aggravated kidnapping, which carry much heavier penalties.

Got a link? I’ve looked but all I can find are news stories about the original charges after they were arrested.

SneezeOfTheDecade
Feb 6, 2011

gettin' covid all
over your posts

Phanatic posted:

Got a link? I’ve looked but all I can find are news stories about the original charges after they were arrested.

I went looking at the Cook County sheriff's website: http://www2.cookcountysheriff.org/search2/details.asp?jailnumber=2017-0106025 for example

Proteus Jones
Feb 28, 2013

Besesoth posted:

I went looking at the Cook County sheriff's website: http://www2.cookcountysheriff.org/search2/details.asp?jailnumber=2017-0106025 for example

Wow, that's a steep bond price. I mean completely understandable, but you don't see a lot of $900,000 bonds outside of murder charges.

MrYenko
Jun 18, 2012

#2 isn't ALWAYS bad...

Zamboni_Rodeo posted:

Goddammit, we're stuck with him. :sigh:

There’s always Africa.

Happy Landfill
Feb 26, 2011

I don't understand but I've also heard much worse

Zamboni_Rodeo posted:

Not if we put him on an inflatable air mattress and set him out to sea (wait until he falls asleep first so he'll none the wiser, like in the Parent Trap). If we're lucky he'll just fall in the water. Also like in The Parent Trap.

Now he's the Ocean's problem :toot:

Ak Gara
Jul 29, 2005

That's just the way he rolls.
There's always Idaho?

A Real Horse
Oct 26, 2013

Ak Gara posted:

There's always Idaho?

We have enough problems here already.

Regalingualius
Jan 7, 2012

We gazed into the eyes of madness... And all we found was horny.

Aleutian Isles, maybe?

Proteus Jones
Feb 28, 2013

Regalingualius posted:

Aleutian Isles, maybe?

They should still be radioactive from nuke tests, so that'll do.

Kurieg
Jul 19, 2012

RIP Lutri: 5/19/20-4/2/20
:blizz::gamefreak:
Can't we just send him to like, Malatora, or will the robot dragons kick him out.

Karate Bastard
Jul 31, 2007

Soiled Meat
Call me crazy but I have this great idea we should dump off all terrible poo poo in Idaho. Is there a downside?

Well I guess Idaho is but what else is new.

Karate Bastard has a new favorite as of 00:03 on Nov 24, 2017

RatHat
Dec 31, 2007

A tiny behatted rat👒🐀!

Zopotantor posted:

Those don't cost real money though.

Samizdata
May 14, 2007

Karate Bastard posted:

Call me crazy but I have this great idea we should dump off all terrible poo poo in Idaho. Is there a downside?

I like chips. You taint the potatoes, that means no more chips. So there's a downside.

Anarchist Mae
Nov 5, 2009

by Reene
Lipstick Apathy

Karate Bastard posted:

Idaho can be the new prison state for the US, just like Australia was for Britain, and Papua New Guinea is for Australia.

Volcott
Mar 30, 2010

People paying American dollars to let other people know they didn't agree with someone's position on something is the lifeblood of these forums.
Reallocate topato funding to oregon.

Lurking Haro
Oct 27, 2009

Measly Twerp posted:

Idaho can be the new prison state for the US, just like Australia was for Britain, and Papua New Guinea is for Australia.

It's about time for a new Snake Plissken movie.

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
Bank robbery fail.

Croccers
Jun 15, 2012
Escape from New York Manus Island
Plot summary: Asylum Seekers and Refugees have been trapped on the island for decades and Snake Plissken Bogan Blissken needs to go in and gently caress poo poo up because gently caress them, but can he make it back in time to reach the bottle-o before it closes?!

A Real Horse
Oct 26, 2013

What’s with all this dumping on Idaho? You can’t just send all the racists and Nazis here! Otherwise where will you get your.... uhhh..... ummmm....

Well poo poo.

Edit: the schadenfreude is on me for living here.

Stupid_Sexy_Flander
Mar 14, 2007

Is a man not entitled to the haw of his maw?
Grimey Drawer
Taters.

ewe2
Jul 1, 2009

Zamboni_Rodeo posted:

He can come to Australia, the IPA will love him.

Pigsfeet on Rye
Oct 22, 2008

I'm meat on the hoof
Dump Richard Spencer and all the other scum on the Kerguelen Islands. Problem solved.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kerguelen_Islands

GrandpaPants
Feb 13, 2006

Free to roam the heavens in man's noble quest to investigate the weirdness of the universe!

The easy solution is to send all the nazis to garbage island.

Crust First
May 1, 2013

Wrong lads.
Ha, Idaho!? Idaho doesn't exist!

Testekill
Nov 1, 2012

I demand to be taken seriously

:aronrex:

Besesoth posted:

Yeah, the prosecution didn’t “drop” the hate-crime charges, they upgraded to aggravated assault and aggravated kidnapping, which carry much heavier penalties.

(Bonus: Blair Cottrell is the leader of the ultra-right-wing United Patriots Front in Australia, and is up in arms about the hate crime charges being “dropped” because HE was convicted under hate-crime legislation in September.)

Blair is mad because he's not allowed to hate brown people anymore.

ewe2 posted:

He can come to Australia, the IPA will love him.

And we're legally allowed to call him a racist oval office

edit: dude would gravitate to the One Nation Party so quickly; their boss was kicked out of our right wing party by being too racist against Indigenous Australians.

Testekill has a new favorite as of 01:22 on Nov 24, 2017

syscall girl
Nov 7, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Fun Shoe

Kurieg posted:

Can't we just send him to like, Malatora, or will the robot dragons kick him out.

I got this reference. Then I saw your regdate and :thunk: isn't that when that happened? 2012 or so?

Either way those fuckers provided a summer's worth of schadenfreude

Regrettable
Jan 5, 2010

But I lived there for 15 years?

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Regrettable posted:

But I lived there for 15 years?

Are you sure? Like, are you really sure?

U-DO Burger
Nov 12, 2007

Mierenneuker posted:

Also, he has not encountered the jumping rope challenge yet. He will never get all the stars.

I got 200+ jumps on my first try :shrug:

Samizdata
May 14, 2007

I already mentioned potatoes.

Samizdata
May 14, 2007

That is already wrong. My Dad (rest in peace) was born in Farragut, Idaho. So there!

Regrettable
Jan 5, 2010

Solice Kirsk posted:

Are you sure? Like, are you really sure?

I was but now I'm starting to question it.

Atticus_1354
Dec 10, 2006

barkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbark

Samizdata posted:

That is already wrong. My Dad (rest in peace) was born in Farragut, Idaho. So there!

So you claim that someone who is now dead and cannot testify claims to have been from this place? That seems really convenient.

Proteus Jones
Feb 28, 2013

Samizdata posted:

Well, of course that's what he TOLD you.

And anytime you went to visit, he just drove around in circles in Montana so it seemed like you traveled far enough for the fiction to hold.

JackMann
Aug 11, 2010

Secure. Contain. Protect.
Fallen Rib

Regrettable posted:

I was but now I'm starting to question it.

Well, obviously you're in on it.

Kurieg
Jul 19, 2012

RIP Lutri: 5/19/20-4/2/20
:blizz::gamefreak:

syscall girl posted:

I got this reference. Then I saw your regdate and :thunk: isn't that when that happened? 2012 or so?

Either way those fuckers provided a summer's worth of schadenfreude

No idea, I only found out after the fact due to someone bringing it up in reference to some horrible libertarian furry rpg.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Samizdata
May 14, 2007

Atticus_1354 posted:

So you claim that someone who is now dead and cannot testify claims to have been from this place? That seems really convenient.

Uncool, dude. He died of cancer less than a month ago. Plus I saw his birth certificate.

Proteus Jones posted:

Well, of course that's what he TOLD you.

And anytime you went to visit, he just drove around in circles in Montana so it seemed like you traveled far enough for the fiction to hold.

We never went to visit. But I have been through Idaho for short bits on road trips.